Ahmet Zappa puts Hollywood Hills home on the market

Hoodoo

Jun 16, 2010, 10:24:57 AM6/16/10
Ahmet Zappa puts Hollywood Hills home on the market

The two-bedroom home owned by Frank Zappa's son has a courtyard entry
and impressive views.

June 11, 2010
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jun/11/home/la-hm-hotprop-zappa-20100611

Musician and actor Ahmet Zappa has listed his Hollywood Hills
contemporary for $1,165,000.

The one-story house, with mountain, valley and Hollywood sign views, has
a courtyard entry leading to the foyer and main living area. The
open-plan design incorporates the living room, dining and kitchen, which
has maple floors, stainless-steel appliances and recessed lighting.
There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,468 square feet of living space.

Zappa, 36, is the son of legendary rock guitarist Frank Zappa, with whom
he wrote the song "Frogs With Dirty Little Lips." He has worked with his
brother Dweezil Zappa on several albums. He will be an executive
producer for "Fraggle Rock: The Movie," based on Jim Henderson's 1980s
TV show. It is scheduled for 2012 released.

Paul Lester and Aileen Comora of Westside Estate Agency has the listing.

--
Trout Mask Replica

KFJC.org, WFMU.org, WMSE.org, or WUSB.org;
because the pigoenholed programming of music channels
on Sirius Satellite, and its internet radio player, suck

Not-So-Big Al

Jun 16, 2010, 12:11:46 PM6/16/10
On 6/16/2010 10:24 AM, Hoodoo wrote:
> Ahmet Zappa puts Hollywood Hills home on the market
>
> The two-bedroom home owned by Frank Zappa's son has a courtyard entry
> and impressive views.
>
> June 11, 2010
> http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jun/11/home/la-hm-hotprop-zappa-20100611
>
> Musician and actor Ahmet Zappa has listed his Hollywood Hills
> contemporary for $1,165,000.
>
> The one-story house, with mountain, valley and Hollywood sign views, has
> a courtyard entry leading to the foyer and main living area. The
> open-plan design incorporates the living room, dining and kitchen, which
> has maple floors, stainless-steel appliances and recessed lighting.
> There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,468 square feet of living
> space.
>
> Zappa, 36, is the son of legendary rock guitarist Frank Zappa, with whom
> he wrote the song "Frogs With Dirty Little Lips." He has worked with his
> brother Dweezil Zappa on several albums. He will be an executive
> producer for "Fraggle Rock: The Movie," based on Jim Henderson's 1980s
> TV show. It is scheduled for 2012 released.
>
> Paul Lester and Aileen Comora of Westside Estate Agency has the listing.

I searched their site for pics but couldn't find anything that fit or at
that price.

Not-So-Big Al

Jun 16, 2010, 1:36:59 PM6/16/10

Hoodoo

Jun 16, 2010, 6:34:36 PM6/16/10
Not-So-Big Al <bigalt...@yahoo.com>, on Wed Jun 16 2010 12:36:59
GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time), spoke thusly:

> http://www.weahomes.com/1_1_propertyDetails.asp?RN=9&PID=737

Thanks for that.

Were you, or anyone else, able to view any images of the house? I tried
in both Firefox and an IE clone but was shown only a black screen (using
a DSL connection).

I was able to view the aerial photo (map) of the neighborhood.

Not-So-Big Al

Jun 17, 2010, 10:12:44 AM6/17/10
On 6/16/2010 6:34 PM, Hoodoo wrote:
> Not-So-Big Al <bigalt...@yahoo.com>, on Wed Jun 16 2010 12:36:59
> GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time), spoke thusly:
>
>> http://www.weahomes.com/1_1_propertyDetails.asp?RN=9&PID=737
>
> Thanks for that.
>
> Were you, or anyone else, able to view any images of the house? I tried
> in both Firefox and an IE clone but was shown only a black screen (using
> a DSL connection).
>
> I was able to view the aerial photo (map) of the neighborhood.

You're not alone. My guess is he pro'lly wouldn't allow it.

Strictly Commercial

Jun 17, 2010, 11:19:39 AM6/17/10
Not-So-Big Al wrote:

>>> Musician and actor Ahmet Zappa has listed his Hollywood Hills
>>> contemporary for $1,165,000.

That seems like a bargain.

Rolf

Not-So-Big Al

Jun 17, 2010, 2:43:23 PM6/17/10

I emailed the listing agent. I was told "There is no virtual tour". Period.

Hoodoo

Jun 17, 2010, 5:49:37 PM6/17/10
Not-So-Big Al <bigalt...@yahoo.com>, on Thu Jun 17 2010 13:43:23

GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time), spoke thusly:

>>> Were you, or anyone else, able to view any images of the house? I

>>> tried in both Firefox and an IE clone but was shown only a black
>>> screen (using a DSL connection).

> I emailed the listing agent. I was told "There is no virtual tour".
> Period.

Thanks for the update.

Zut boF

Jun 18, 2010, 1:23:19 AM6/18/10
On 16 juin, 10:24, Hoodoo <ver...@objectmail.com> wrote:
> Ahmet Zappa puts Hollywood Hills home on the market
>
> The two-bedroom home owned by Frank Zappa's son has a courtyard entry
> and impressive views.
>
> June 11, 2010http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jun/11/home/la-hm-hotprop-zappa-2010...

> Musician and actor Ahmet Zappa has listed his Hollywood Hills
> contemporary for $1,165,000.
>
> The one-story house, with mountain, valley and Hollywood sign views, has
> a courtyard entry leading to the foyer and main living area. The
> open-plan design incorporates the living room, dining and kitchen, which
> has maple floors, stainless-steel appliances and recessed lighting.
> There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,468 square feet of living space.
>
> Zappa, 36, is the son of legendary rock guitarist Frank Zappa, with whom
> he wrote the song "Frogs With Dirty Little Lips." He has worked with his
> brother Dweezil Zappa on several albums. He will be an executive
> producer for "Fraggle Rock: The Movie," based on Jim Henderson's 1980s
> TV show. It is scheduled for 2012 released.
>
> Paul Lester and Aileen Comora of Westside Estate Agency has the listing.
>
> --
> Trout Mask Replica
>
> KFJC.org, WFMU.org, WMSE.org, or WUSB.org;
> because the pigoenholed programming of music channels
> on Sirius Satellite, and its internet radio player, suck

Ahmet is able to go at Frank's house by walk its only 28 min google
said.

FzFan

Jun 18, 2010, 2:21:31 AM6/18/10
Op 18-6-2010 7:23, Zut boF schreef:

> Ahmet is able to go at Frank's house by walk its only 28 min google
> said.

Nobody Walks In L.A.

ZaPGuZ

Jun 18, 2010, 3:17:00 AM6/18/10
I did once and the police stopped me and asked me what I was doing.
I told them I was just a tourist.

--
Bye, Guus

Homepage http://zapguz.nl Videopage http://youtube.com/zapguz

"FzFan" <Fz...@xs4all.nl> schreef in bericht

Zut boF

Jun 20, 2010, 2:45:21 PM6/20/10

I have finally something in common with a zappa, i live at 28 min by
walk from my mom too and i like Frank as my father.