Special Zappa Issue in Relix

Pete

Mar 16, 2006, 10:56:11 PM3/16/06
Hi All:

"Check out this week's highlights on Relix.com <http://www.relix.com>

<http://www.relix.com/newsletter/new_images/1_editors_note.gif>

Guitar god, comedic iconoclast, avant-garde composer and musical
provocateur-that's Frank Zappa. "My job," he once said, "is extrapolating
everything to its most absurd extreme." You have to wonder what Zappa-who
died on December 4, 1993, at the age of 52-would have thought of all the
absurdities today. We here at Relix think he's worth celebrating, which is
why we've devoted 22 pages of our April/May issue to a look at the genius of
Frank Zappa (you can also listen while you read, as our second CD of the
year features his track, "Imaginary Diseases." Zappa will be celebrated at
the Jammys <http://www.jammys.com> on April 20th in the form of this year's
Lifetime Achievement Award. Stay tuned.

Aeve Baldwin, Editor-in-Chief "

Best wishes,

Pete

dcdogfo...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2006, 12:24:56 PM3/17/06
Cool.

But your link goes to a gif of:
EDITOR'S NOTE

Michael Gula

Mar 18, 2006, 1:49:21 AM3/18/06

Don't look a gif horse in the mouth.

monastery

Mar 18, 2006, 2:02:02 PM3/18/06
is that dutch
or a translation?

--
http://tinyurl.com/apjk5
http://tinyurl.com/4s74f

Milhouse Authentico

Mar 18, 2006, 2:38:41 PM3/18/06

Especially if it's this one.
http://www.ircspider.com/content/075/orig/10175.gif

--
Milhouse Guidry of the mWo
With all the style and finesse of a purchase of armaments.

mWo. It's not just the coolest, it's fa lyfe, so survey says
whether you like it or don't like it, never E-e-e-ver tell
me he did *not* just SMELL what mWo 3:16 reeks of.

mysteryroach

Mar 18, 2006, 10:28:48 PM3/18/06
milhouse, what the fuck was that?! how am i supposed to go to sleep
now? jesus!