Ahead Of Their Time - Agency Man

computeruser

Dec 10, 2010, 4:57:02 PM12/10/10
On Ahead Of Their Time on the track Agency Man at about 2 minutes
there is a La-la la-la la-laa. What other FZ composition is this from?

eelco janzen

Dec 10, 2010, 5:04:07 PM12/10/10
On 12/10/2010 10:57 PM, computeruser wrote:
> On Ahead Of Their Time on the track Agency Man at about 2 minutes
> there is a La-la la-la la-laa. What other FZ composition is this from?

Isn't that from Valarie from BWS ?

VVV
eelco

computeruser

Dec 10, 2010, 6:17:47 PM12/10/10

Right! Thanks. It isn't his composition, like I thought.

I knew I had heard it on an FZ recording.

It's that Guy again...

Dec 10, 2010, 6:21:19 PM12/10/10
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:04:07 +0100, eelco janzen <jan...@dds.nl>
wrote:

Overture To Holiday In Berlin

Yes..BWS..one of my fav all time LPs/CDs

And then, we began to play.
A bunch of punks arose from the crowd.
Student rebels, their flags upraised,
began to chant "Ho Chi Minh"
"Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh" Threw tomatoes!

And the next thing knew, we were under siege.

JJTj

Back up for sale:

http://www.usaelectron.com/GM/

It doesn't get much FZ rare then this..

It's that Guy again...

Dec 10, 2010, 6:58:57 PM12/10/10
On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:21:19 -0500, It's that Guy again...
<paidto...@cash.con> wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:04:07 +0100, eelco janzen <jan...@dds.nl>
>wrote:
>
>>On 12/10/2010 10:57 PM, computeruser wrote:
>>> On Ahead Of Their Time on the track Agency Man at about 2 minutes
>>> there is a La-la la-la la-laa. What other FZ composition is this from?
>>>

>>Isn't that from Valarie from BWS ?
>>
>>VVV
>>eelco
>
>Overture To Holiday In Berlin
>
>Yes..BWS..one of my fav all time LPs/CDs
>

>And then, we began to play.
>A bunch of punks arose from the crowd.
>Student rebels, their flags upraised,
>began to chant "Ho Chi Minh"
>"Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh" Threw tomatoes!
>
>And the next thing knew, we were under siege.
>

>JJTj

OK, in fact, the ' La-la la-la la-laa ' wasn't in A/Man, but it's
just standard 'ah's'. The "Oh La-la la-la la's' Roy solo
is on track 5, where he sings 'la's' to OTHIB. It does sound
like Valarie's 'ah's', but just standard 'AH's' used all the time.

Gad, talk about being picky..maybe having no life.. :'>

I'm figuring out the 'AH's' from the 'Oh La's'...

I love the old original MOI. So damn fun...

"..take that progress and stick it under a rock.."

Martin Gregorie

Dec 11, 2010, 10:21:44 AM12/11/10

Taken in conjunction with the other slow section starting at 3:00 and it
sounds more like a riff on 'This Land Is Your Land' to me. That would fit
better with the theme of the song than Valarie too.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK