WUSB-FM’s Zappathon Returns on Sunday, April 11

1 view

Hoodoo

Apr 4, 2010, 7:52:13 AM4/4/10
http://www.killuglyradio.com/2010/04/03/wusb-fm-zappathon-returns/

Saturday, April 3rd, 2010 at 6:08 pm

WUSB-FM’s Zappathon Returns

If you’re a regular reader, you’ll know that us here at KUR have
supported wusb.fm’s Zappathon ever since we first heard of it. The last
edition featured KUR-pal SOFA live on air, as well as a bunch of
soundbites which had been recorded and sent in by KUR-readers. Great
fun! That was 2006…

…but lo and behold, the Zappathon is back!
Says Bill “Ol’ Baggy Eyes” Amutis:

WUSB-FM, broadcasting from Stony Brook University, will once again
be hosting a twelve hour celebration of Frank Zappa and his music. It
will be running on Sunday, April 11, beginning at 12 noon and run until
midnight EDT. And yes, the whole thing will be available as a stream at
wusb.fm. John Tabacco and Mr. Edison (moi) will be hosting this marathon
and while it may be daunting to some, we know from past experience that
we’ll only scratch the surface of what we wanted to play.

Be sure to tune in!
http://wusb.fm/

--
Trout Mask Replica