Guest blogger: Gail Zappa

Hoodoo

Jul 9, 2010, 11:01:45 PM7/9/10
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/popcandy/post/2010/07/guest-blogger-gail-zappa-asks-miss-j-about-etiquette-sex-and-fabulousness/1

Alternate - http://snipurl.com/z7jj7 [content_usatoday_com]

Jul 09, 2010

Guest blogger: Gail Zappa asks Miss J about etiquette, sex and fabulousness

--
Trout Mask Replica

KFJC.org, WFMU.org, WMSE.org, or WUSB.org;
because the pigoenholed programming of music channels
on Sirius Satellite, and its internet radio player, suck

mysteryroach

Jul 11, 2010, 11:29:52 AM7/11/10

> Guest blogger: Gail Zappa asks Miss J about etiquette, sex and fabulousness

there's 5 minutes of my life i'll never get back.

computeruser

Jul 11, 2010, 2:11:09 PM7/11/10
On Jul 11, 11:29 am, mysteryroach <jayz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Guest blogger: Gail Zappa asks Miss J about etiquette, sex and fabulousness
>
> there's 5 minutes of my life i'll never get back.

Dweezil wrote the following apparently for the liner of the new live
ZPZ cd

... "I didn't want to sit in a studio and surgically fix every minor
discrepancy."...
http://www.dweezilzappaworld.com/songs/category/return-of-the-son-of
(3rd paragraph)

After reading the guest blog, by Gail, it is no wonder Frank locked
himself in the basement, for decades when he wasn't on the road.

deepinder

Jul 12, 2010, 4:32:43 AM7/12/10
On Jul 11, 7:11 pm, computeruser <cyran...@juno.com> wrote:
> On Jul 11, 11:29 am, mysteryroach <jayz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Guest blogger: Gail Zappa asks Miss J about etiquette, sex and fabulousness
>
> > there's 5 minutes of my life i'll never get back.
>
> Dweezil wrote the following apparently for the liner of the new live
> ZPZ cd
>
> ... "I didn't want to sit in a studio and surgically fix every minor
> discrepancy."...http://www.dweezilzappaworld.com/songs/category/return-of-the-son-of

> (3rd paragraph)
>
> After reading the guest blog, by Gail, it is no wonder Frank locked
> himself in the basement, for decades when he wasn't on the road.

Prepare for a dissenting view: I thought it was 5 minutes well spent.
It was rather entertaining, nothing to get uppity about.

Not-So-Big Al

Jul 12, 2010, 3:10:43 PM7/12/10

The etiquette advice itself was certainly very common sense. Her writing
style reminds me of trying to carry on a conversation with one of my
teenage daughters; gives me a headache.