Frank Zappa 1979 tour

hans hendriks

Nov 27, 2005, 12:40:02 PM11/27/05
http://www.pbase.com/hhf/zappa1979

pictures from concerts In Brussels and Rotterdam, I don't remember which
are from where...

cheers,

hanzo

pbuzb...@yahoo.com

Nov 27, 2005, 1:09:32 PM11/27/05

hans hendriks wrote:
> http://www.pbase.com/hhf/zappa1979
>
> pictures from concerts In Brussels and Rotterdam, I don't remember which
> are from where...

Warren playing acoustic guitar onstage - interesting
(http://www.pbase.com/hhf/image/52821986).

Thanks for the photos.

Pat Buzby
Chicago, IL

Charles Ulrich

Nov 27, 2005, 6:11:15 PM11/27/05
In article <hhf-FC0CD2.1...@newszilla.xs4all.nl>,
hans hendriks <h...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> http://www.pbase.com/hhf/zappa1979
>
> pictures from concerts In Brussels and Rotterdam, I don't remember which
> are from where...

I don't want to worry you further about my sanity, but...

I believe that the shots in which FZ is wearing a leopard-print shirt
are from Brussels. So the shots in which FZ is wearing a solid-colored
shirt must be from Rotterdam.

How do I know? See <http://www.pbase.com/hhf/image/27607793>.

The only trouble is that you've identified that photo as Ancienne
Belgique. I list only one FZ show at the Ancienne Belgique, on 9/29/74.
Don't tell me that's Napoleon in the knit cap.

I list the 2/21/79 Brussels show as Vorst Nationaal--on the basis of
your own ticket stub. Did I get this wrong?

--Charles

hans hendriks

Nov 27, 2005, 7:13:26 PM11/27/05
In article <ulrich-991C7D.15110827112005@shawnews>,
Charles Ulrich <ulr...@sfu.ca> wrote:

No you didn't, that ticket stub ain't lying. Probably my memory and
archive systems are a mess. I'll delve into it later.

I worry about myself too, very often.

hanzo

(did you like the pix?)

<';.NINJA';>

Nov 28, 2005, 4:18:04 AM11/28/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:13:26 +0100, hans hendriks <h...@xs4all.nl>
wrote:

do you worry

do you worry

do you worry

a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

that the size of your