Zappa Cafe in Budapest

MS

Jun 8, 2011, 4:51:57 AM6/8/11
I visited Hungary last weekend (a 4 day vacation from Finland), and
naturally I had to visit The Zappa Cafe (or Caffee, as is stated in the side
of the marquee).

A wonderful place by the way!

We had some some difficulties finding the place (as our map was pretty
limited in details), but finally did find it. As someone already commented
(years ago), the place has new owner(s), and it basicly has nothing to do
with Zappa anymore - no music playing etc.

The only thing connecting this place to FZ is the name, and the few
paintings inside.

I showed the new owner my Zappa tattoo, which caused a small amount of
eyebrow lifting...but no free drinks. Damn.

Anyway, we had a couple of drinks and I took some pictures of the place, so
if anyone is interested then email me at:

mikael....@REMOVEokmetic.com

And remove the REMOVE part... :)

-ms

Joachim Ott

Jun 8, 2011, 12:22:04 PM6/8/11

We'd rather like to see your tattoo.

eelco janzen

Jun 8, 2011, 12:47:39 PM6/8/11

Yes !!
Is it under your nose and on your chin ??

VVV
eelco

Yesterdays Wafflez

Jun 8, 2011, 3:22:54 PM6/8/11