Festival JAZZ A VIENNE

1 view

Zut boF

Apr 3, 2008, 5:51:05 PM4/3/08
Le 10 juillet, l'ENSEMBLE de Basse-Normandie sous la direction de
Dominique Debart, avec en guest star le violoniste Jean-Luc Ponty,
interprèteront "The Big Note Frank Zappa Alchimiste", un hommage
échevelé à Frank Zappa.

http://www.pianobleu.com/actuel/communique20080403.html

Gary

Apr 3, 2008, 11:47:37 PM4/3/08
Well now that's pretty amazing!

6sko guacamole king etc...

Apr 4, 2008, 4:53:10 PM4/4/08
France, one of the last countries where bands
can play Zappa's music as they want !

http://www.jazzavienne.com/html/images/concert_photos/0710_ta_jlponty.jpg

http://www.jazzavienne.com/

;-c

ZapRat

Apr 4, 2008, 8:52:35 PM4/4/08
CMELAK = DOPEY ASSHOLE
CMELAK = RETARD
CMELAK = OWNED
CMELAK = SPAMMER
CMELAK = TROLL
CMELAK = WIFE BEATER
CMELAK = FOOL
CMELAK = SHITHEAD
CMELAK = CRYBABY
CMELAK = OWNED 100%
CMELAK = BAD TEETH
CMELAK = PARASITE
CMELAK = BUM

The Bill Cmelak of Antigo, Wisconsin "tribute" website:

http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/Cmelak.htm

My name is William Bill Cmelak. I am a fat and stupid shithead. I spam
newsgroups using the following sockpuppets:

Hoodude
Hoodoo
Hoodini
Shrike!
25th Century Quaker
SSS333
Bug Bomb Pest Removal
Zaprat

I have been stalking another guy for almost four years because I am
jealous of him and because he hurt my widdle feelings and I just
cannot get over the pain.

I live in an old mobile home here:

William Cmelak
N9340 Pickerel Creek Rd
Pearson, WI 54462-8140

I drive a 25 year old ex-military truck because that's all that I can
afford.

It's an old diesel truck and I drive that because I know that I can
steal heating oil to burn in the truck when I cannot afford diesel.
Which is most of the time.