The Rock Alphabet

Hoodoo

Apr 14, 2010, 6:25:48 AM4/14/10

Piper

Apr 14, 2010, 10:20:11 PM4/14/10
Roy Orbison is "The Big O."

Not "The Big R."

Hoodoo

Apr 15, 2010, 1:16:52 AM4/15/10
Piper <pi...@gatesofdawn.com>, on Wed Apr 14 2010 21:20:11 GMT-0500
(Central Daylight Time), spoke thusly:

> Roy Orbison is "The Big O."
> Not "The Big R."

There are a few things wrong with that whole composition.

I can understand Elvis beating Eric Clapton for the 'E' spot but,
similar to the transposition you cite, Eric should have earned the 'C'
spot rather than Courtney Love.

Our beloved FZ doesn't really belong in the 'Z' spot but they obviously
needed someone to represent that location. I suppose Ziggy Marley was
unavailable and his dad was already at the front of the chart. They
coulda used 'Zigaboo' Modeliste, among others.

I have no idea who several of the other individuals are.

--
Trout Mask Replica