My old Paintings of Frank Zappa!!

ZutboF

Mar 1, 2006, 1:34:31 AM3/1/06
I put 12 paintings of portraits of Frank Zappa on this page:

http://www.freewebs.com/zutbof/galerie.htm

Biffy the Elephant Shrew

Mar 1, 2006, 9:24:04 AM3/1/06
Very nice!

Your pal,
Biffy the Elephant Shrew

Frunobulax

Mar 1, 2006, 10:14:12 AM3/1/06
To think I chose looks over talent. What a maroon.

(nice work!)

NP: Canadian Customs - Frank Zappa

ZutboF

Mar 1, 2006, 10:58:28 PM3/1/06
Thank you Biffy!!

ZutboF

Mar 1, 2006, 10:59:28 PM3/1/06
Thanks Frunobulax :)

tumbao

Mar 2, 2006, 1:08:45 AM3/2/06
Very cool. I'm wondering if there's ever been an attempt to get Zappa's
own artworks collected in one place (even online). It was great seeing
one of his paintings on the Antiques Roadshow a few years back.

Yesterdays Wafflez

Mar 3, 2006, 7:21:06 PM3/3/06
Awesome...very nice art!

NP: While You Were Art

Martin Gregorie

Mar 4, 2006, 10:13:32 AM3/4/06
ZutboF wrote:
> I put 12 paintings of portraits of Frank Zappa on this page:
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/zutbof/galerie.htm

Good paintings! A stylish, fast web site too.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK