Not Zappa Photo

1 view

Bill

May 12, 2006, 6:57:15 PM5/12/06
http://tinyurl.com/zubjc

Or, if you prefer,

<http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/CatalogDetail.aspx?ItemNumber=MSG720830-01
-14&ProductTypeID=FP&CategoryID=&Pos=64&Total=78&KeySetID=2c2c02e6-18c7-4
794-8f17-e1d41797fcae>

Biffy the Elephant Shrew

May 12, 2006, 7:36:26 PM5/12/06
The pic is too small for me to see very well, but the guy next to
Stevie Wonder does seem to resemble Zappa--as he appeared twenty years
later.

Your pal,
Biffy the Elephant Shrew

Charles Ulrich

May 12, 2006, 10:04:32 PM5/12/06
In article <spamblock-437D9...@news.verizon.net>,
Bill <spam...@verizon.net> wrote:

I e-mailed the seller several months ago, pointing out numerous errors
in his FZ items. Doesn't look like it did much good.

Check out the photo of the 1974 Mothers
<http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/CatalogDetail.aspx?ItemNumber=JSP0216-01-3
0A&ProductTypeID=FP&CategoryID=&Pos=69&Total=78&KeySetID=11e467db-736a-48
f9-9777-dba2d31f22d9>.

--Charles

Bill

May 13, 2006, 12:20:00 AM5/13/06
In article <ulrich-37C42A.19054112052006@shawnews>,
Charles Ulrich <ulr...@sfu.ca> wrote:

LOL. George and Napoleon during their white boy years.

Milhouse Authentico

Jun 4, 2006, 2:25:41 PM6/4/06

I just saw that photo myself. Who do you suppose those other fellows
are? I also don't think the picture is from 1974. Judging by his hair
alone, I would say 1977 or late 1976.

--
Milhouse Guidry of the mWo

"If it takes you more than two, *MAYBE* three posts
to say what you think needs to be said,
you don't know what you're talking about and should shut up."
--The Bede

mWo. It's not just the coolest, it's fa lyfe, so survey says
whether you like it or don't like it, never E-e-e-ver tell
me he did *not* just SMELL what mWo 3:16 reeks of.

Charles Ulrich

Jun 5, 2006, 12:14:34 AM6/5/06
In article <4egml9F...@individual.net>,
Milhouse Authentico <milhouse_...@derekmarvelli.org> wrote:

> Charles Ulrich wrote:
> >
> > I e-mailed the seller several months ago, pointing out numerous errors
> > in his FZ items. Doesn't look like it did much good.
> >
> > Check out the photo of the 1974 Mothers
> > <http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/CatalogDetail.aspx?ItemNumber=JSP0216-01-3
> > 0A&ProductTypeID=FP&CategoryID=&Pos=69&Total=78&KeySetID=11e467db-736a-48
> > f9-9777-dba2d31f22d9>.
>

> I just saw that photo myself. Who do you suppose those other fellows
> are? I also don't think the picture is from 1974. Judging by his hair
> alone, I would say 1977 or late 1976.

Could it be Warren and his friends?

--Charles

Milhouse Authentico

Jun 5, 2006, 12:57:59 PM6/5/06

At least to my eye, none of those three guys resembles Warren.

Charles Ulrich

Jun 5, 2006, 1:22:01 PM6/5/06
In article <4ej64fF...@individual.net>,
Milhouse Authentico <milhouse_...@derekmarvelli.org> wrote:

> Charles Ulrich wrote:
> > In article <4egml9F...@individual.net>,
> > Milhouse Authentico <milhouse_...@derekmarvelli.org> wrote:

> >>I just saw that photo myself. Who do you suppose those other fellows
> >>are? I also don't think the picture is from 1974. Judging by his hair
> >>alone, I would say 1977 or late 1976.
> >
> > Could it be Warren and his friends?
>
> At least to my eye, none of those three guys resembles Warren.

I was thinking of the guy on the far left, but I don't know.

When did FZ have Thanksgiving dinner with Warren's family? It was before
he joined the band, wasn't it?

--Charles

Milhouse Authentico

Jun 5, 2006, 2:52:24 PM6/5/06
Charles Ulrich wrote:
> In article <4ej64fF...@individual.net>,
> Milhouse Authentico <milhouse_...@derekmarvelli.org> wrote:
>

>>Charles Ulrich wrote:

>>>Could it be Warren and his friends?
>>
>>At least to my eye, none of those three guys resembles Warren.
>

> I was thinking of the guy on the far left, but I don't know.

I feel pretty confident that it's not, after having looked it over again.

> When did FZ have Thanksgiving dinner with Warren's family? It was before
> he joined the band, wasn't it?

Presumably, but I'm not sure what year it might have actually been.
There was a quote from some interview where FZ mentions the Thanksgiving
dinner, wasn't there? Any idea when that was?