Is this Al DiMeola?

1 view

Big Al

Oct 28, 2008, 7:56:42 AM10/28/08

Oct 28, 2008, 8:01:16 AM10/28/08

Oct 28, 2008, 9:51:41 AM10/28/08

Oct 28, 2008, 1:29:07 PM10/28/08

Oct 28, 2008, 1:29:51 PM10/28/08

Oct 28, 2008, 2:08:19 PM10/28/08
No.
"Big Al" <bigalt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ge6uu9$rak$1...@registered.motzarella.org...

pbuzb...@yahoo.com

Oct 28, 2008, 2:41:45 PM10/28/08
On Oct 28, 6:56 am, Big Al <bigaltomat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.pbase.com/hhf/image/52819676
>
> Over on the far left.

No, this is the 1979 band with Warren Cuccurullo at the far left. The
other photo is also of Warren.

Pat Buzby
Chicago, IL

computeruser

Oct 28, 2008, 6:30:52 PM10/28/08
<pbuzb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Pat Buzby
Chicago, IL

~~~

Is Big Al leading up to Another Famous Italian attempt at humour?

Big Al

Oct 28, 2008, 7:23:52 PM10/28/08

Another Great Italian, ain't it? But no, I wouldn't pull that.

That's quite the line-up there. Wish I could have seen that band.

Ed Mann, David Logeman (would rather have Terry or Vinny), Tommy Mars,
Sofia Warren Cuccurullo, Arthur Barrow, Ike Willis AND Denny Walley. Dang!

Charles Ulrich

Oct 28, 2008, 9:56:56 PM10/28/08
In article <ge86u9$h7b$1...@registered.motzarella.org>,
Big Al <bigalt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> That's quite the line-up there. Wish I could have seen that band.
>
> Ed Mann, David Logeman (would rather have Terry or Vinny),

It *was* Vinnie. Logeman was on the next tour (spring/summer 1980)

> Tommy Mars, Sofia Warren Cuccurullo, Arthur Barrow, Ike Willis AND
> Denny Walley. Dang!

And Peter Wolf.

--Charles

Big Al

Oct 29, 2008, 7:05:25 AM10/29/08

Xanadu! Thankee.

Dickle

Oct 29, 2008, 12:54:17 PM10/29/08
Is Warren playing an acoustic? What song were they playing?

Milhouse G

Oct 29, 2008, 2:56:50 PM10/29/08
Dickle wrote:
> Is Warren playing an acoustic? What song were they playing?

My guess: Deathless Horsie.

--
Milhouse