Frank Zappa Original Vintage Print Photo Lot 1967

ZutboF

Apr 7, 2006, 6:34:20 PM4/7/06
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7405671789&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1#ebayphotohosting

You are bidding on a lot of 3 vintage prints of Frank Zappa and the
Mothers of Invention taken in 1967 by Bruce McBroom (all 3 photos are
10"x7"). The photos are in very good condition with no major tears or
rips. We are starting this auction at a very small fraction of its
estimated value. Do not miss your chance to own this piece of
photographic history.

ZutboF said: I never saw those pictures before!