A term paper on affz and a Zappa bibliography

mikepierry

Dec 29, 2010, 3:54:29 PM12/29/10
Howdy folks, it's been a while.

I had to write an annotated bibliography for my Information Sources class, so I ended up doing it on FZ. It's hastily written but I thought you guys might be interested in seeing it.

Also I had to write a term paper for my Intro to Library/Information Science class. Since I was already doing a Zappa bibliography, I decided to stick with Zappa-related stuff. And so I ended up writing a paper on Usenet's role in Zappa scholarship.

Feel free to tear both items apart. They were written in great haste and probably don't make much sense, but I thought you might enjoy reading them anyway.

http://mikepierry.com/Zappa_Bibliography.pdf
http://mikepierry.com/Zappa_Termpaper.pdf

Bill

Dec 29, 2010, 5:06:40 PM12/29/10
In article
<6033ca26-23bd-40e4...@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com
mikepierry <mikep...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I had to write an annotated bibliography for my Information Sources class

Feel free to cite my contribution to a.f.f-z if you ever take a
misinformation or disinformation sources class.

And thanks for sharing those papers., Mike

Bill

--
Bill

Dave

Dec 31, 2010, 11:11:51 PM12/31/10
On Dec 29, 5:06 pm, Bill <billfl...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> And thanks for sharing those papers., Mike

The topic of PAPA and his COCKHAIRS will be
covered in a subsequent volume.

mikepierry

Jan 2, 2011, 2:27:40 AM1/2/11
> The topic of PAPA and his COCKHAIRS will be
> covered in a subsequent volume.

I'm saving that for my dissertation.