I put six of my paintings on Ebay (Zappa Portrait)

Big Al

Oct 16, 2008, 7:10:17 AM10/16/08

Nice paintings. Two questions. 1) You painted these yourself? 2) Have
you received an injunction from Gail yet?

Piper

Oct 16, 2008, 9:27:39 PM10/16/08
Big Al wrote:

> Nice paintings. Two questions. 1) You painted these yourself? 2) Have
> you received an injunction from Gail yet?

Isn't it just the mustache that's trademarked?

If he paints out the mustache he should be OK.

Zut boF

Oct 17, 2008, 5:21:03 AM10/17/08

Yesterdays Wafflez

Oct 17, 2008, 5:15:51 PM10/17/08
Nice paintings! You captured-created nice features! Hard medium too!
Very nice Zut boF!

Y.W.