A Book Review By: LORRAINE BELCHER CHAMBERLAIN

Hoodoo

May 2, 2010, 8:02:58 PM5/2/10
A Book Review By: LORRAINE BELCHER CHAMBERLAIN

Excerpt from - http://boryanabooks.com/?p=2305
Or - http://www.punkglobe.com/frankzappabookreview0510.html

I am the girl who was living with Frank Zappa when we were arrested for
pornography and suspected sex perversion. I was 19. This is hardly
anything a person would willingly list on their resume, but since I
continued to have a relationship with Frank until the year before his
death it gives me a unique perspective from which to write a few words
about Nigey Lennon's book, "Being Frank-My Time With Frank Zappa" which
is now an e-book available on Amazon.com and Scribd.

[snip]

--
Trout Mask Replica

WFMU.org or WMSE.org; because music channels on
Sirius Satellite, and its internet radio player, suck

Piper

May 2, 2010, 9:45:37 PM5/2/10
Hoodoo wrote:

> [snip]