The Rondo Hatton Report

1 view

Matt Aku

Apr 28, 2010, 7:19:30 PM4/28/10
So I just stumbled onto this site with articles about FZ: www.rhreport.net.
What do people think?

Piper

Apr 28, 2010, 7:29:26 PM4/28/10
Matt Aku wrote:

> So I just stumbled onto this site with articles about FZ: www.rhreport.net.
> What do people think?

Whatever they want to think.

mysteryroach

Apr 29, 2010, 8:34:30 AM4/29/10
On Apr 28, 6:19 pm, Matt Aku <wtup...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> So I just stumbled onto this site with articles about FZ:www.rhreport.net.
> What do people think?

i think "not found".

computeruser

Apr 29, 2010, 11:48:31 AM4/29/10
On Apr 29, 8:34 am, mysteryroach wrote:

> On Apr 28, 6:19 pm, Matt Aku wrote:
>
> > So I just stumbled onto this site with articles about FZ:www.rhreport.net.
> > What do people think?
>
> i think "not found".

Try: http://www.rhreport.net/

This is one of those sites that requires the http:// Maybe one of you
programer types can tell us what they did wrong.

Martin Gregorie

Apr 29, 2010, 1:28:33 PM4/29/10

Its works as either "www.rhreport.net" or "rhreport.net" with Firefox
3.5.9 and Opera 10.10.

What browser doesn't work with these URLs and how old is it?

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

Joachim Ott

Apr 30, 2010, 10:06:23 AM4/30/10

My newsreader (thunderbird) shows and adds the http:// before calling
the browser. When that article is read thru google groups, you get a
"The requested URL /www.rhreport.net was not found on this server." You
(mysteryroach) could ask around at google groups help about this problem.

Martin Gregorie

Apr 30, 2010, 10:50:52 AM4/30/10
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:28:33 +0000, Martin Gregorie wrote:

> Its works as either "www.rhreport.net" or "rhreport.net" with Firefox
> 3.5.9 and Opera 10.10.

I should have added that I read newsgroups with the Pan newsreader.
Double clicking the URL in Pan passes it to my default browser, Opera,
which displays it OK. I used cut'n paste to check it with FireFox.

So:
- what browser doesn't work with these URLs?
- how old is it?
- what program were you using to read a.f.f-z?
- how was it passed the URL?

darkme

Apr 30, 2010, 12:22:59 PM4/30/10
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:50:52 +0000 (UTC), Martin Gregorie
<mar...@address-in-sig.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 17:28:33 +0000, Martin Gregorie wrote:
>
>> Its works as either "www.rhreport.net" or "rhreport.net" with Firefox
>> 3.5.9 and Opera 10.10.
>>
>I should have added that I read newsgroups with the Pan newsreader.
>Double clicking the URL in Pan passes it to my default browser, Opera,
>which displays it OK. I used cut'n paste to check it with FireFox.
>
>So:
>- what browser doesn't work with these URLs?
>- how old is it?
>- what program were you using to read a.f.f-z?
>- how was it passed the URL?

Just a note - I use Agent 5.0 for my newsreader and Opera 10.53 for my
browser.

I clicked the highlighted URL in Agent, and it immediately brought up
the article in Opera.

No copying/pasting necessary.

Rich