Joe's Corsaga #4 to be released next week

Charles Ulrich

Sep 20, 2008, 1:18:03 PM9/20/08
Announced at <http://zappa.com/whatsnew/index.html> in tiny
yellow-on-green print.

No details provided.

--Charles

Yesterdays Wafflez

Sep 20, 2008, 9:03:18 PM9/20/08
Hmmmm, cool.....What do you think is on/in it Charles?

Y.W.

Charles Ulrich

Sep 20, 2008, 10:30:28 PM9/20/08
In article <26418-48D...@storefull-3333.bay.webtv.net>,
Yesterda...@webtv.net (Yesterdays Wafflez) wrote:

> Hmmmm, cool.....What do you think is on/in it Charles?

Something I'll like and a lot of people won't, if they keep working on
the old stuff.

Or maybe the other way around if they do something else.

I have no clue.

--Charles

Joachim Ott

Sep 21, 2008, 8:10:54 AM9/21/08
On 21 Sep., 04:30, Charles Ulrich <ulr...@sfu.ca> wrote:
> In article <26418-48D59D56-1...@storefull-3333.bay.webtv.net>,

> YesterdaysWaff...@webtv.net (Yesterdays Wafflez) wrote:
>
> > Hmmmm, cool.....What do you think is on/in it Charles?
>
> Something I'll like and a lot of people won't, if they keep working on
> the old stuff.
>
> Or maybe the other way around if they do something else.

To complete Joe's series, it must be so exciting new, that the people
will still be talking about in 1000 years: the disk will contain only
recordings of sound checks.

Román García

Sep 21, 2008, 9:06:45 AM9/21/08

That would be great!

computeruser

Sep 21, 2008, 1:03:26 PM9/21/08
"Román García" wrote...
> Joachim Ott wrote:

>>> Something I'll like and a lot of people won't, if they keep working on
>>> the old stuff.
>>>
>>> Or maybe the other way around if they do something else.
>>
>> To complete Joe's series, it must be so exciting new, that the people
>> will still be talking about in 1000 years: the disk will contain only
>> recordings of sound checks.
>
> That would be great!

Testing, Testing, Testing!... in mono, stereo, on later recordings
quadraphonic.

Then every instrument will play the intro to Louie, Louie, until all 24 and
then on later recordings the 48 tracks confirmation and verifying all have
been properly connected, and the sound levels optimized.

Thrilling!, all 34 minutes.

Zut boF

Sep 22, 2008, 2:07:51 AM9/22/08
On 20 sep, 21:03, YesterdaysWaff...@webtv.net (Yesterdays Wafflez)
wrote:

> Hmmmm, cool.....What do you think is on/in it Charles?
>
> Y.W.

It should be a saga?

Zut boF

Sep 22, 2008, 2:09:02 AM9/22/08

Ok i just catch that the series of Joe is a saga hehe :)

Weirdomusic

Sep 22, 2008, 5:01:41 AM9/22/08
On Sep 20, 7:18 pm, Charles Ulrich <ulr...@sfu.ca> wrote:
> Announced at <http://zappa.com/whatsnew/index.html> in tiny
> yellow-on-green print.

Geez, I had to look 4 times before I spotted it!
Oh well, new stuff on the horizon...

best wishes,
Marco

harml...@googlemail.com

Sep 22, 2008, 5:34:37 AM9/22/08
On Sep 20, 7:18 pm, Charles Ulrich <ulr...@sfu.ca> wrote:

OMG! "I feel so excited!"

harml...@googlemail.com

Sep 22, 2008, 5:35:14 AM9/22/08
On Sep 20, 7:18 pm, Charles Ulrich <ulr...@sfu.ca> wrote:

OMG! "I feel so excited!"

Yello Sharc

Sep 27, 2008, 9:25:12 PM9/27/08
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:06:45 +0200, Román García <don...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I was working the concession at an Doc Seversin (sp?) concert in the
eighties.
We were getting the hot dogs and cola ready while we heard each
instrument get a quick test for a few seconds. Just a few notes.
We had some time for a break so, we decided to watch the stage setting
up. Just as we walked in, so did Doc S for his sound check. We were
probably about twenty or thirty rows back on one side. He grabbed a
trumpet, cornet, or something like it and he wailed on for about
thirty seconds. It was great! Unfortunately he didn't play anything
like that for the concert which was very straightforward and boring.
Improvisation was a short and unimportant section of almost every
tune.
The sound check was the best.