Zappa karaoke ?!

eelco janzen

Mar 8, 2010, 9:21:10 AM3/8/10
Surfing on eBay (a favorite pastime of mine) I see a CD for sale called:

<<<

Frank Zappa - -Backing Tracks less guitar

ALL TRACKS ARE 'IN THE STYLE OF' AND ARE OUR OWN INTERPRETATION USING
REAL INSTRUMENTS AT A PRO LEVEL.

Pro tracks on CD

Chungas Revenge
Deathless Horsie
Filthy Habits
Magic Fingers
Montana
Muffin Man
My Guitar Wants To Kill You Mama
Peaches En Regalia
Pink Napkins
Watermelon In Easter Hay
Willie The Pimp
Zoot Allures

These are professional backing tracks that will play in any standard CD
player or on your computer e.t.c. that you can use at home to practice,
use for gigging e.t.c.

These quality guitar backing tracks are without Lead guitar & Vocals
which sound absolutely awesome.

<<<

Zappa can be fun !!!
And only for 4.50 GBP
(eBay Item number: 120539523134)

VVV
eelco

pbuzb...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2010, 10:04:18 AM3/8/10
I forget the link but I saw a "Zappa karaoke" CD recently with backing
tracks for two songs, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes and Bobby Brown.

Pat Buzby
Chicago, IL

Yesterdays Wafflez

Mar 8, 2010, 2:35:47 PM3/8/10
Interesteeeen! I wonder if they are just midi files w/out the leads?

Y.W.

Milhouse G

Mar 8, 2010, 7:54:09 PM3/8/10
pbuzb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I forget the link but I saw a "Zappa karaoke" CD recently with backing
> tracks for two songs, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes and Bobby Brown.

The only time in my life (thus far) I ever deigned to perform karaoke,
it was only because "Dirty Love" was available.

--
Milhouse

Not-So-Big Al

Mar 9, 2010, 11:41:41 AM3/9/10