Herb Cohen ?

eelco janzen

Nov 23, 2008, 1:40:33 PM11/23/08
What happened to the man ?

I found this on Wikipedia (!):

After a ten year association, he and Zappa parted company amid
litigation in 1976.
In recent years, he has resided in a Penthouse suite at the prestigious
Franklin Towers in Los Angeles. In 2007, he was elected to the Franklin
Towers Homeowners Association's Board of Directors with an impressive 91
votes. Once on the Board, he was part of a Board majority that sought to
replace Association's manager, Gila Brown. He currently serves on the
Association's Capital Project II Committee. His term expires in 2009.

The old geezer

Nov 23, 2008, 1:55:18 PM11/23/08

I believe that you answered your own question........

TOG

Strictly Commercial

Nov 23, 2008, 2:04:00 PM11/23/08

That is to say, he became president of his strata council. Our building
also had a problem with reptiles.

Rollo