Academy Zappa

1 view

Strictly Commercial

Sep 13, 2005, 1:17:11 PM9/13/05

Academy Zappa: Proceedings of the First International Conference of
Esemplastic Zappology

Edited by Ben Watson and Esther Leslie

Published by SAF Publishing, Summer 2005
256 pages | ISBN 0-946719-79-9

Contributions from Richard Hemmings, Dominique Jeunot, Simon Prentis,
Ben Watson, T.H.F. Drenching, Paul Sutton, Sean Bonney, Keston
Sutherland, Francesco Gentile, Juergen Gispert, Esther Leslie, Marco
Maurizi, Gamma, and Daniel DiPaolo.

I'm reading it now. Some interesting stuff.

Rolf

G66

Sep 13, 2005, 1:54:10 PM9/13/05
Hey Rolf, interesting! Someone dump a quick review when done with it.
Is it real stuff or a load of condfused poodles? Well, who am I to
speak ;)

Geir.

<';.NINJA';>

Sep 13, 2005, 3:32:32 PM9/13/05

its not what it used to be

Charles Ulrich

Sep 13, 2005, 5:38:37 PM9/13/05
"G66" <corn...@online.no> wrote:

> Hey Rolf, interesting! Someone dump a quick review when done with it.
> Is it real stuff or a load of condfused poodles?

See for yourself at <http://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/ice-z/ice-z.htm>.

--Charles

G66

Sep 19, 2005, 4:12:45 PM9/19/05

Charles Ulrich skrev:

Looks like more poodles. I paste this in is to see what happens,
because I cannot see any of my posts from this morning. However, there
was a sponsor from ABBA after my ABBA test post, so it looks like it's
out there. Now, if any sponsors about german food show up in the bar to
the right, I know it's out there somewhere.
Test 3:
Visit your local grocery store, try to find the following: knackwurst
(or knockwurst), bratwurst (or brats), wiener (often misspelled
weiner!), wiener schnitzel, frankfurter (or franks), hamburger,
liverwurst, braunschweiger, Thüringer sausage, sauerkraut, German
potato salad, kuchen, streusel cake (or topping), apple strudel, torte,
Kaiser rolls, pumpernickel bread, pretzel, marzipan, noodle, zwieback.
Look for Entenmann pastries and baked goods and check out the names on
their selections. Wunderbar cheese, Muenster cheese, Limburger. Ask
your grandparents about Liederkranz cheese; unfortunately it is no
longer available.

Charles Ulrich

Sep 19, 2005, 4:40:20 PM9/19/05
"G66" <corn...@online.no> wrote:

> I paste this in is to see what happens, because I cannot see any of
> my posts from this morning.

Don't worry, Geir. I've seen numerous posts from you today (including
the ABBA one as well as the German food one).

--Charles