raqoon.co.uk

Phil Raqoon

Oct 9, 2001, 5:55:32 PM10/9/01
Hi Commanders,

I forgot to tell you all my "R3 Corporation" website is now up & running,
but not yet fully completed. There's loads there already to keep you
entertained... expect the rest when I can find some free time. Hope you all
enjoy it.

Long Live the Federation!

Raqoon (Fed)

==========================
Web: www.raqoon.co.uk
Email: ph...@raqoon.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)7989 658427
==========================

Serguei Narojnyi

Oct 9, 2001, 9:58:32 PM10/9/01
> Hi Commanders,
>
> I forgot to tell you all my "R3 Corporation" website is now up & running,
> but not yet fully completed. There's loads there already to keep you
> entertained... expect the rest when I can find some free time. Hope you
all
> enjoy it.

hm, i've tried to get myself entertained there but failed miserably. don't
trust him - it's a scam. www.thehun.net provides much better entertainment.

Thrudd2000

Oct 10, 2001, 3:10:26 AM10/10/01
That's a bit harsh!

I was quite impressed!

Thrudd!

Thrudd2000

Oct 10, 2001, 3:16:56 AM10/10/01
DON'T VISIT thehun.net

Bloody idiot doesn't think it sensible to warn that there is SERIOUS
ADULT content on the opening page to the site.

What a scumbag, slags off Phil's impressive site and tells people to
try his loathable trash instead!

Burn in hell!!!

Thrudd

Commander Frantic

Oct 10, 2001, 4:50:35 AM10/10/01
"Serguei Narojnyi" <a@a.a> wrote in message news:<9q0a9e$3vq$1...@watserv3.uwaterloo.ca>...

seconds of fun with tailgunner... still i got 57,000 first time
without pausing. never agin i swear. if i want to get a sore arm next
time i'll jack off rather than playing silly java games, more fun.

Serguei Narojnyi

Oct 10, 2001, 8:25:30 AM10/10/01

thanks whoever you are for making me smile, you made my day :-)

Thrudd2000

Oct 10, 2001, 11:09:32 AM10/10/01
m_s...@usa.net (Commander Frantic) wrote in message news:<d0c6e2e9.01101...@posting.google.com>...

Fair enough!

However I have a kid and I think warnings are not only polite but
morally necessary

I'll admit, I'm at work so I didn't have the time to play for more
than a minute (in which time I got hit plenty of times without much
happening to the shield strength). Still, I was impressed with the
concept. Tailgunner could be built upon into a pretty good game (at
it's current state it's better than some games the big java game
providers are offering)

If you really want a good online java game then pool at
http://games.yahoo.com is my current favourite.

Thrudd

Dave Bett

Oct 10, 2001, 2:59:59 PM10/10/01
Thrudd2000 <tonysh...@antecint.com> wrote in message
A bit harsh, don't you think. Just because you're a mormon...

/Dave

Dave Bett

Oct 10, 2001, 2:55:37 PM10/10/01

> m_s...@usa.net (Commander Frantic) wrote in message
> > "Serguei Narojnyi" <a@a.a> wrote in message
> >
> > seconds of fun with tailgunner... still i got 57,000 first time
> > without pausing. never agin i swear. if i want to get a sore arm next
> > time i'll jack off rather than playing silly java games, more fun.
>
> Fair enough!
>
> However I have a kid and I think warnings are not only polite but
> morally necessary

So what if you have a kid? Does that mean you cannot see anything that you
don't want your kid to see?
Here's a hint - don't have your kid on your lap as your look on this weird,
twisted thing known as the intarweb. If you don't want him/her to see
anything unappropriate, yank out the cable going from your phone socket to
your modem, problem solved.

/Dave

Phil Raqoon

Oct 10, 2001, 4:46:23 PM10/10/01
> > What a scumbag, slags off Phil's impressive site and tells people to
> > try his loathable trash instead!

That's... COMMANDER Raqoon to you! Familiarities breed contempt... & so do
I!!!

Phil Raqoon

Oct 10, 2001, 4:58:35 PM10/10/01
> > > seconds of fun with tailgunner... still i got 57,000 first time
> > > without pausing. never agin i swear. if i want to get a sore arm next
> > > time i'll jack off rather than playing silly java games, more fun.

You must have a shit-slow machine then! It runs so slow on only a P2 300
you can knock 'em out of the sky while blindfolded - this is a problem
running this game on the net because it means you can go all night and not
even get hit once!!! If you download the tailgunner.zip file, you can
install it on your local computer and play it at FULL SPEED - let's see what
score you get then "Mr Hero" features!!! Mine is 22,700 on a P3 866 PC with
all the frills...

And more to the point, getting 57,000 takes more than a few seconds - you
must have been totally hooked on it for fucks sake!!! Don't try to say it
wasn't that much fun when you bothered to play it until you got a score of
57,000 - because you're just lying and making yourself look a right DORK! I
reckon it would take the best part of 2 hours to get 57,000... not a 'few'
seconds of fun... you lying fucking imbecile! Your sore arm IS the result
of your chosen vocation (which involves a great deal of jacking off) I'm
sure!

Jan Knutar

Oct 10, 2001, 5:54:40 PM10/10/01
>You must have a shit-slow machine then! It runs so slow on only a P2 300
>you can knock 'em out of the sky while blindfolded - this is a problem
>running this game on the net because it means you can go all night and not
>even get hit once!!!

That hardly matters. When you play tailgunner, first your browser downloads
the program, in the form of either .cab or .jar format. The latter being
merely a glorified version of a .zip and the former microsoft's idea of
a good package format. Once the transfer is complete, no further communication
takes place while you are playing the game, as in the case of tailguner.

>If you download the tailgunner.zip file, you can
>install it on your local computer and play it at FULL SPEED - let's see what
>score you get then "Mr Hero" features!!! Mine is 22,700 on a P3 866 PC with
>all the frills...

Unless that is a version of tailgunner written in some other language than
Java, then the speed should be the same, unless the one distributed with the
zip uses Sun's JVM, as oposoed to the one Internet Explorer uses, and that
jvm is quicker. Still, even then, you should only get a framerate drop and
not speed drop.

In other words. You're full of shite, more so than Kate Winslet's septic
tank.

Dave Bett

Oct 10, 2001, 2:55:37 PM10/10/01
Thrudd2000 <tonysh...@antecint.com> wrote in message
> m_s...@usa.net (Commander Frantic) wrote in message
> > "Serguei Narojnyi" <a@a.a> wrote in message
> >
> > seconds of fun with tailgunner... still i got 57,000 first time
> > without pausing. never agin i swear. if i want to get a sore arm next
> > time i'll jack off rather than playing silly java games, more fun.
>
> Fair enough!
>
> However I have a kid and I think warnings are not only polite but
> morally necessary

So what if you have a kid? Does that mean you cannot see anything that you

Thrudd2000

Oct 11, 2001, 4:02:12 AM10/11/01
"Dave Bett" <use...@davidbett.co.uk> wrote in message news:<dV0x7.5304$LD2.5...@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com>...

> Thrudd2000 <tonysh...@antecint.com> wrote in message
> > m_s...@usa.net (Commander Frantic) wrote in message
> > > "Serguei Narojnyi" <a@a.a> wrote in message
> > >
> > > seconds of fun with tailgunner... still i got 57,000 first time
> > > without pausing. never agin i swear. if i want to get a sore arm next
> > > time i'll jack off rather than playing silly java games, more fun.
> >
> > Fair enough!
> >
> > However I have a kid and I think warnings are not only polite but
> > morally necessary
>
> So what if you have a kid? Does that mean you cannot see anything that you
> don't want your kid to see?

Well....yes, in a way. I don't mind seeing things like that, I just
want to know that there's that kind of content on there b4 I click on
it. Is that so much to ask!!

> Here's a hint - don't have your kid on your lap as your look on this weird,
> twisted thing known as the intarweb. If you don't want him/her to see
> anything unappropriate, yank out the cable going from your phone socket to
> your modem, problem solved.

errr...doesn't make a lot of sense I'm afraid. I don't have my kid on
my lap when I'm on the net, besides I access afe mostly from work.
Another problem lies there doesn't it, I wouldn't think of accessing
things like that at work. However the lack of warning b4 clicking on
thehun FORCED me to do so.

> /Dave

Thrudd

Phil Raqoon

Oct 11, 2001, 4:09:08 AM10/11/01
Dave....

Newsgroup Rule #487 : No arguments can take place in a newsgroup post that
Raqoon has published.

hehehe

regards,

Raqoon (Fed)

==========================
Web: www.raqoon.co.uk
Email: ph...@raqoon.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)7989 658427
==========================

Phil Raqoon

Oct 11, 2001, 4:12:43 AM10/11/01
Jan...

Never teach your grandmother to suck eggs mate! I have played that JAVA
TailGunner game on 100 PC's or more... my job means I get to deal with more
computers per day than I get hours of sleep! You have propbably only one,
maybe two to compare but I dunno. I know what I am talking about here
because I'm the knobhead that consturcted the webpage and incorporated
Tailgunner (and Asteroids) to be playable on the Internet.

Raqoon (Fed)

==========================
Web: www.raqoon.co.uk
Email: ph...@raqoon.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)7989 658427
==========================

"Jan Knutar" <j...@vexed.alioth.net> wrote in message

Thrudd2000

Oct 11, 2001, 4:30:24 AM10/11/01
"Dave Bett" <use...@davidbett.co.uk> wrote in message news:<cX0x7.5335$LD2.5...@news6-win.server.ntlworld.com>...

It was a bit harsh, for that I apologise. (Jeez! for the comeback from
it I wish I'd kept my keyboard shut now!)

> /Dave

Commander Frantic

Oct 11, 2001, 6:38:27 AM10/11/01
"Phil Raqoon" <ph...@raqoon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<%D2x7.14835$hJ6.8...@news1.cableinet.net>...

> You must have a shit-slow machine then! It runs so slow on only a P2 300
> you can knock 'em out of the sky while blindfolded - this is a problem
> running this game on the net because it means you can go all night and not
> even get hit once!!! If you download the tailgunner.zip file, you can
> install it on your local computer and play it at FULL SPEED - let's see what
> score you get then "Mr Hero" features!!! Mine is 22,700 on a P3 866 PC with
> all the frills...

If you are running a P2 300 that runs that little game slowly you must
really have messed that machine. You are just a shitty gamer. I played
for about 15 mins to get the score and it ran pretty fast. I saw
nothing in the speed to indicate that it was way easy.
The idea of a few seconds of fun, since you obviously never leared
English, is the length of time that the gameplay is enjoyable. In the
first few seconds you experience everything the game has to offer. I
am just a stubborn f$#@ who has to go all the way to the end.

> And more to the point, getting 57,000 takes more than a few seconds - you
> must have been totally hooked on it for fucks sake!!! Don't try to say it
> wasn't that much fun when you bothered to play it until you got a score of
> 57,000 - because you're just lying and making yourself look a right DORK! I
> reckon it would take the best part of 2 hours to get 57,000... not a 'few'
> seconds of fun... you lying fucking imbecile! Your sore arm IS the result
> of your chosen vocation (which involves a great deal of jacking off) I'm
> sure!

If your crappy site runs games that do not maintain high scores or
monitor time that is your problem. You are obviously just a lamer that
immediately jumps to a favourable conclusion before having any facts
or information at all. If you dont believe me then come on around and
I will do it again for you.
I'm sure you arm never gets sore jacking off as it is so well
excercised in the activity. I wont suggest you get a woman as I would
not be so cruel to any woman. The only woman that would go with you is
someone so horrible that Hell's Angels wouldn't even be sick enough to
go for her.

Phil Raqoon

Oct 11, 2001, 9:17:31 PM10/11/01
shuddup you tit! Are you some kind of social worker or english teacher or
something? Do you have any sweeties or would you be happier fagging my arse
first, on this occasion?

All i did was try to try and make an entertaining website - all i get from
the complaining wankers are smart-ass remarks and a good slagging off. My
thoughts are, "DO BETTER YOURSELVES AND LET'S SEE HOW GOOD YOUR WEBSITE
TURNS OUT!"

How can you slag mine off when you have nothing to show yourselves? Fucking
hypocrites and back-seat drivers. Go back to Uni and stick your stoopid
fuck-wit heads in a book and learn how to be objective... YOU TWATS!

Everybody else who liked my site, "Thank you very much for your kind remarks
& support!" :¬)

Raqoon (Fed)

==========================
Web: www.raqoon.co.uk
Email: ph...@raqoon.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)7989 658427
==========================

"Commander Frantic" <m_s...@usa.net> wrote in message

Phil Raqoon

Oct 11, 2001, 9:20:00 PM10/11/01
> I'm sure you arm never gets sore jacking off as it is so well
> excercised in the activity. I wont suggest you get a woman as I would
> not be so cruel to any woman. The only woman that would go with you is
> someone so horrible that Hell's Angels wouldn't even be sick enough to
> go for her.

Don't talk about your sister like that.... she gives most excellent head -
but then you already know that don't you?

==========================
Web: www.raqoon.co.uk
Email: ph...@raqoon.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)7989 658427
==========================

Dave Bett

Oct 12, 2001, 10:50:32 AM10/12/01

> > I'm sure you arm never gets sore jacking off as it is so well
> > excercised in the activity. I wont suggest you get a woman as I would
> > not be so cruel to any woman. The only woman that would go with you is
> > someone so horrible that Hell's Angels wouldn't even be sick enough to
> > go for her.
>
> Don't talk about your sister like that.... she gives most excellent head -
> but then you already know that don't you?

Very mature Raq dude, I'm sure I heard some wee proverb or something of the
like basically meaning that if you keep from being immature and insulting,
while your opponent has resorted to those, then you have automatically won.

/Dave

Jan Knutar

Oct 12, 2001, 2:37:02 PM10/12/01

>> Don't talk about your sister like that.... she gives most excellent head -
>> but then you already know that don't you?
>>

>Very mature Raq dude, I'm sure I heard some wee proverb or something of the
>like basically meaning that if you keep from being immature and insulting,
>while your opponent has resorted to those, then you have automatically won.
>
>/Dave

Does that proverb not state then that Raqoon loses constantly, therefore
is a loser?

Dunny

Oct 12, 2001, 5:36:07 AM10/12/01

Dave Bett <use...@davidbett.co.uk> wrote in message

"If you can keep your head, while those around you are losing theirs, then
you are a man, my son." or something like that.

Rudyard Kipling, IIRC.

D.

Commander Frantic

Oct 12, 2001, 4:27:29 PM10/12/01
Phil dude, cool down man. If you read my original post, I never
actually slagged of at the site. You just chose to interpret it in the
most offensive way, then started slagging off at me. I enjoyed the
site and enjoyed playing tailgunner, but it got tedious. I made a few
light remarks about it. The site is actually good, nice to have all
the files and links there and the avi's are nice resource.
Please work on more inventive insults in the future. The crack about
my sister was a bit boring and obvious. I left myself wide open for a
good comeback and you used a cheap one. I get that shit every day from
school kids playing on tetrinet. If you are going to insist on being
my enemy, at least be a good one.
Anyway, peace?

Martin Christensen

Oct 12, 2001, 4:22:14 PM10/12/01

Louis J.M

Oct 13, 2001, 12:41:00 AM10/13/01
In article <slrn9see...@vexed.alioth.net> , j...@vexed.alioth.net (Jan
Knutar) wrote:

>>> Don't talk about your sister like that.... she gives most excellent head -
>>> but then you already know that don't you?
>>>

>>Very mature Raq dude, I'm sure I heard some wee proverb or something of the
>>like basically meaning that if you keep from being immature and insulting,
>>while your opponent has resorted to those, then you have automatically won.
>>
>>/Dave

Now, Dave, we both know that isn't true..

__
__ (__`\
(__`\ \\`\
`\\`\ \\ \ Louis J.M - 2# Biggest Ass On Usenet
`\\`\ \\ \ E-Mail: Lou...@Worldnet.att.net
`\\`\#\\ \# AIM: Zsinj
\_ ##\_ |##
(___)(___)## "Loved by few. Hated by many. Disrespected by all."
(0) (0)`\##
|~ ~ , \##
| | \##
| /\ \## __..---'''''-.._.._
| | \ `\## _.--' _ `.
Y | \ `##' \`\ \
/ | \ | `\ \
/_...___| \ | `\\
/ `. | / ##
| | | / ####
| | | / ####
| () () | \ | | _.-' ##
`. .' `._. |______..| |-'|
`------' | | | | | || |
| | | | | || |
| | | | | || |
| | | | | || |
_____ | | | |____| || |
/ `` |-`/ ` |` |
\________\__\_______\__\
""""""""" """""""'"""

Louis J.M

Oct 13, 2001, 12:50:57 AM10/13/01
In article <4zrx7.6547$X72.6...@news1.cableinet.net> , "Phil Raqoon"
<ph...@raqoon.co.uk> wrote:

>> I'm sure you arm never gets sore jacking off as it is so well
>> excercised in the activity. I wont suggest you get a woman as I would
>> not be so cruel to any woman. The only woman that would go with you is
>> someone so horrible that Hell's Angels wouldn't even be sick enough to
>> go for her.
>
> Don't talk about your sister like that.... she gives most excellent head -
> but then you already know that don't you?

Ooooooh!

.-~~-.____ Louis J.M
/ | ' \ E-Mail: Lou...@BellSouth.net
( ) O _ WWW : Coming Soon!
==== ___// "No, the best way to prepare is to write programs and
/ \-'~; /~~~(O) to study great programs other people have written.
/ __/~| __/ | In my case I went to the garbage cans at the computer
==(______| (_________| Science Center and fished out listings of their
operating system." - Bill Gates