Frontier Elite 2 works on a Mac

Tim Wheatley

Oct 8, 2007, 5:05:28 PM10/8/07
Using Parallels, Elite 2 works perfectly on a virtual machine with DOS
6.22 installed.

Just wanted to let folks know incase anyone else wanted to try it.

Tim

Graham Thurlwell

Oct 11, 2007, 2:12:48 PM10/11/07
On the 8 Oct 2007, Tim Wheatley <tim.wh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using Parallels, Elite 2 works perfectly on a virtual machine with DOS
> 6.22 installed.

Link for Parallels? FE2 is a little off-topic for my site, but it'd be
nice to know incase someone asks me. Any joy getting FFE to run?

--
Jades' First Encounters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encounters site on the Web.

nos...@jades.org /is/ a real email address!

[Jongware]

Oct 13, 2007, 7:45:54 PM10/13/07
"Graham Thurlwell" <nos...@jades.org> wrote in message

> On the 8 Oct 2007, Tim Wheatley <tim.wh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Using Parallels, Elite 2 works perfectly on a virtual machine with DOS
> > 6.22 installed.
>
> Link for Parallels? FE2 is a little off-topic for my site, but it'd be
> nice to know incase someone asks me. Any joy getting FFE to run?

Parallels unfortunately is a commercial product. But I seen it, and lo and
behold, my very own FFEStarSys runs on it as well!

[Jongware]

Tim Wheatley

Oct 21, 2007, 7:52:56 AM10/21/07

http://www.parallels.com/