The FFE Art Page has moved.

netnews.insightbb.com

Oct 24, 2008, 5:36:13 PM10/24/08
Greetings,

The Frontier First Encounters Art Page has moved from:

http://www.hooplah.com/encounters/index.htm

To a new domain:

http://www.hooplatec.com/encounters/index.htm

Regards,
George Hooper

Graham Thurlwell

Oct 27, 2008, 4:04:29 PM10/27/08
On the 24 Oct 2008, "netnews.insightbb.com" <gho...@hooplatec.com>
wrote:

> Greetings,

> The Frontier First Encounters Art Page has moved from:

> http://www.hooplah.com/encounters/index.htm

> To a new domain:

> http://www.hooplatec.com/encounters/index.htm

OK, changed it. How come you lost the domain?

--
Jades' First Encounters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encounters site on the Web.

nos...@jades.org /is/ a real email address!

Hooplah

Oct 30, 2008, 1:49:17 AM10/30/08

Graham Thurlwell wrote;

> OK, changed it. How come you lost the domain?

I sold it to a company for A LOT of money! Paid off my car with lots to
spare! I miss it, but the new one is more in line per my commercial website.

Regards,
George

Graham Thurlwell

Oct 31, 2008, 12:16:04 PM10/31/08