Ack! [potential RP]

DygloDrgn

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
::Dyglo is seen staggering around. There is a glazed look on his face.::

"Ungh... M-must-t..."

::He stumbles and bumps into someone. They give him a stern look, but he
doesn't notice.::

"G-gotta..."

::He hits a tree. Backing up, he goes around it.::

"Gotta... gotta catch..."

::He gets in a field and stops.::

"Gotta catch 'em all..."

::He takes a couple of steps, then collapses.::

~-~Dyglo~-~
~-~Owner of 20 CPs (I think)~-~
~-~Defender of All Things Nonsensical!~-~
~-~Founder of the C.A.T.S.~-~
~-~Cartoon Instructor at Dragon University~-~

My Dragon Code:
DC2.DGmL~W~T~PfltwSksC?Bfl/"Carbon
Dioxide"A-Fr-MO/H--$F+o/jR+Ac+J+++S+U*I--#V+++[cartoons]Q+++![cartoons]Tc

Don't call me insane. I'm only crazy.

::He wanders off Somewhere. Not just Anywhere, but Everywhere. He tried going
Elsewhere, but wound up going Nowhere.::

May you find your way through the maze of life.

Blah blah blah yakkity-shmakkity. -Taz's Dad

Narf! Poit! Traz! -Pinky (AKA The Wise One)

All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.

Sci Fox

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
DygloDrgn spluttered...

>::Dyglo is seen staggering around. There is a glazed look on his face.::
>
>"Ungh... M-must-t..."
>
>::He stumbles and bumps into someone. They give him a stern look, but he
>doesn't notice.::
>
>"G-gotta..."
>
>::He hits a tree. Backing up, he goes around it.::
>
>"Gotta... gotta catch..."
>
>::He gets in a field and stops.::
>
>"Gotta catch 'em all..."
>
>::He takes a couple of steps, then collapses.::

*Rambling through the open fields of Alfandra, Sci rounds the top of a small
hill and looks down the other side*
*With a look of horror on his face, he runs to the side of the fallen
dragon*

=huff= Dyglo? =pant= You okay?

*The fox rapidly checks Dyglo's pulse and heartbeat and realises he's just
passed out*
*as he attempts to roll him into the recovery possition, he notices somthing
roll out of his claws*
*picking up the red and white orb, after a momment of puzzlement a look of
shock and terror crosses his face*
*He suddenly flash-backs to the invasion of Alfandra... the huge creatures..
their terrible unprovoked attack... their demonic cuteness... and the
noises, the unforgetable noises!*
*a singular memory fills his mind. A wall of yellow fur, a hundred times his
hight, staring down at him with huge black eyes... and the sound...*

Somewhere in the middle of a feild in Alfandra, and unconcious Dyglo Dragon
lies, and sitting next to him in a state of catatonic shock, is a fox
muttering over and over... "pika"

Sci

--

Sci Fox's Den: www.were.net/~scifox
mailto: scifox @ asylum30.freeserve.co.uk

Mate to Polenth:
http://www.polenth.demon.co.uk

The Where's Were GPS
http://www.were.net/~scifox/gps/intro.htm

Home At Last the comic!
http://www.were.net/~scifox/comic/hal.htm

The Avellana project:
http://www.polenth.demon.co.uk/avellana/avellana.html

Holder of that fuzzy, sticky thing from under the sofa...
...the red one!

Jawz86

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
(An amused aqua-colored dragon walks up to the collapsed Dyglo.)
"Hmm, looks as if he has either blown a fuse, or is obsessed with Pokemon.
Amusing, really, when a dragon gets obsessed. Won't stop until they've "Caught
'em All" as they say."
(Jawz gets a large chunk of chocolate from
a space pocket, and waves it in front of Dyglo's snout to try and revive the
poor dragon)

Luneshade

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
*having heard the strange noises, Luneshade flies down to Scifox and Dyglo,
who is apparently either dead or swooned*

*when he has landed, he examines the two, Scifox mutters something over and
over like a mantra, and a small spherical object lies only a few inches from
the collapsed Dyglo's open hand*

*upon investigation of the spherical object, Luneshade starts to shiver*

Po..po..

*Luneshade calms himself and kicks the pokéball a long, long way, watching
as it disappears in the distance*

Um.. Dyglo? Sci?

*listens closely to Scifox' muttering*

.."pika"..!!

*quickly gives Scifox a slap on the face, watching as he seemingly wakes up
from his trance*

--
~Luneshade
+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

Hespa

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
In article <8akjo4$icu$1...@cubacola.tninet.se>,

"Luneshade" <lune...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> *having heard the strange noises, Luneshade flies down to Scifox and
Dyglo,
> who is apparently either dead or swooned*
>
> *when he has landed, he examines the two, Scifox mutters something
over and
> over like a mantra, and a small spherical object lies only a few
inches from
> the collapsed Dyglo's open hand*
>
> *upon investigation of the spherical object, Luneshade starts to
shiver*

> Po..po..
>
> *Luneshade calms himself and kicks the pokéball a long, long way,
watching
> as it disappears in the distance*
>
> Um.. Dyglo? Sci?
>
> *listens closely to Scifox' muttering*
>
> .."pika"..!!
>
> *quickly gives Scifox a slap on the face, watching as he seemingly
wakes up
> from his trance*

<somewhere in the distance...>
Hespa is flying low to the ground when some unseen object strikes her on
the head, sending her groundwards. A minute later, she is sitting up
and shaking her head dazedly. A strange meeping sound comes from behind
her, and she looks around. "...what? A hatchie!" Surprised and
delighted, she scoops up the little dragon, orange in colour. It meeps
at her again. "Where did you come from, little one? You're cute! I
guess I'd better hang on to you, at least until I find out who you
belong to..." So saying, she wanders off carrying the little dragon.
She fails to notice the hint of a flame on the end of its tail, nor the
red and white 'egg' from which it came... (ominous music)

> --
> ~Luneshade

Hespa.
Draco Megaptera Novaeangliae Wingsister to Karenji and Rowan.
DC2.Dw Gf L8f7w Cgr+\ag B- Hespa's Little Shop Of Wonders is now open!
Hespa's Wyrmberg - http://minkirri.apana.org.au/~emann
To email, replace 'my-dejanews' with 'bigfoot'. ICQ=32722485

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Centaurus

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
DygloDrgn wrote...

>::Dyglo is seen staggering around. There is a glazed look on his face.::
>
>"Ungh... M-must-t..."
>
>::He stumbles and bumps into someone. They give him a stern look, but he
>doesn't notice.::
>
>"G-gotta..."
>
>::He hits a tree. Backing up, he goes around it.::
>
>"Gotta... gotta catch..."
>
>::He gets in a field and stops.::
>
>"Gotta catch 'em all..."
>
>::He takes a couple of steps, then collapses.::

*Cents runs through the field and stops short of the fallen Dyglo*
Dyglo! Are you allright?
*checks Dyglo's pulse and breathing rate, then realizes he's just passed
out*
Hmmm... I wonder...
*As he kneels down to investigate a small red and white object by Dyglo's
side, the Smurf he had captured escapes from him*
Damn!! This just adds to my problems...
*He notices hundreds of other identical red and white objects by Dyglo, then
runs as fast as his legs can carry him for help*

--
Centaurus C. Starspeak - The Duct Tape King (and a Red Green supporter!)
AIM: Adellnet58 (don't ask why)

Terratek

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00

DygloDrgn wrote:

> ::Dyglo is seen staggering around. There is a glazed look on his face.::
>
> "Ungh... M-must-t..."
>
> ::He stumbles and bumps into someone. They give him a stern look, but he
> doesn't notice.::
>
> "G-gotta..."
>
> ::He hits a tree. Backing up, he goes around it.::
>
> "Gotta... gotta catch..."
>
> ::He gets in a field and stops.::
>
> "Gotta catch 'em all..."
>
> ::He takes a couple of steps, then collapses.::

*Terratek steps out of a nearby starfield portal. He walks over to Dyglo.*

"It would appear that pokemania has set in. He needs a trip to the
pokedimension."

*Dumps a bucket of liquid chocolate on Dyglo's head to try to revive him.*

--

~*Terratek*~

Member of SONNLOS

Terratek's Dragon Code:
DC2.~G~L~W~T~P~Sk~C~B~A-FrNsM-H+++$+F~R+++Ac+J+++S++U!I--#
V+++![star]Q+++![star]Tc+++![star]Df+++!

Current Form Code:
DC2.DwGmLWTSksCwh+|bl,ebl,wblB~

"The Fuolornis Fire Dragons were revered throughout the lands of Brequinda in the
Foth of Avalars for their savage beauty, their noble ways, and their habit of
biting people who didn't revere them." -Douglas Adams

goldenfire2k

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00

Centaurus wrote:

> DygloDrgn wrote...

> >::Dyglo is seen staggering around. There is a glazed look on his face.::
> >
> >"Ungh... M-must-t..."
> >
> >::He stumbles and bumps into someone. They give him a stern look, but he
> >doesn't notice.::
> >
> >"G-gotta..."
> >
> >::He hits a tree. Backing up, he goes around it.::
> >
> >"Gotta... gotta catch..."
> >
> >::He gets in a field and stops.::
> >
> >"Gotta catch 'em all..."
> >
> >::He takes a couple of steps, then collapses.::
>

> *Cents runs through the field and stops short of the fallen Dyglo*
> Dyglo! Are you allright?
> *checks Dyglo's pulse and breathing rate, then realizes he's just passed
> out*
> Hmmm... I wonder...
> *As he kneels down to investigate a small red and white object by Dyglo's
> side, the Smurf he had captured escapes from him*
> Damn!! This just adds to my problems...
> *He notices hundreds of other identical red and white objects by Dyglo, then
> runs as fast as his legs can carry him for help*

Oh Bleep pokemon invasion *alarm sounds from university peak then a tanoy says
*scramble all members of alfandra invasion alert *alarm continues to sound8

Goldenfire

Sci Fox

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
Luneshade wrote in message <8akjo4$icu$1...@cubacola.tninet.se>...

>*having heard the strange noises, Luneshade flies down to Scifox and Dyglo,
>who is apparently either dead or swooned*
>
>*when he has landed, he examines the two, Scifox mutters something over and
>over like a mantra, and a small spherical object lies only a few inches
from
>the collapsed Dyglo's open hand*
>
>*upon investigation of the spherical object, Luneshade starts to shiver*
>
>Po..po..
>
>*Luneshade calms himself and kicks the pokéball a long, long way, watching
>as it disappears in the distance*
>
>Um.. Dyglo? Sci?
>
>*listens closely to Scifox' muttering*
>
>.."pika"..!!
>
>*quickly gives Scifox a slap on the face, watching as he seemingly wakes up
>from his trance*

*Sci comes around, still with a slightly hysteric look in his eye*
*He stares at Lunashade and takes a deep breath*

They're back!

*he fumbles for his pack, and retreives an annonymous green vial, which he
uncorks at arms length, and proceedes to waft it under Dyglo's nose*

Best wishes,

DygloDrgn

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
>>*quickly gives Scifox a slap on the face, watching as he seemingly wakes up
>>from his trance*
>
>*Sci comes around, still with a slightly hysteric look in his eye*
>*He stares at Lunashade and takes a deep breath*
>
>They're back!
>
>*he fumbles for his pack, and retreives an annonymous green vial, which he
>uncorks at arms length, and proceedes to waft it under Dyglo's nose*

The dragon wakes up with a sputtering jump. He plugs his nose and waves away
the vial. "Phew! Where'd you get that? One of your skunk friends give it to
you?" He climbs to his feet and looks around. "Where am I? What happened?
Where's thet nifty ball I found?"

~-Dyglo~-~

Sci Fox

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
DygloDrgn wrote in message <20000314195006...@ng-fb1.aol.com>...

*me stares at her and says...*

That wasn't any ordinary ball you found.. that was Pokeball! I'll bet the
last thing you remember is picking the thing up and then waking up here?
The ball takes over your mind and makes you want to catch and look-after
Pokemon!
Finding one of these just lying around in the Dominace can only mean one
thing... the forces of the Pokemon dimention are trying a sneak-attack on
us by mind control! If enough residents of AFD pick up these balls,
they'll be not only happy to let them invade, but they'll train them to
fight better as well!

*spinning on his heal and jumping unright he grabs his pack and heaves it
onto his shoulders*

We have to find the rest of the pokeballs before anyone else has a chance to
pick them up! There might even be pokemon already inside them!
Quickly! Where did you find that pokeball?

Terratek

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00

Sci Fox wrote:

"That's not good. I'll have my castle do a full sensor sweep targeting
pokemon-type energies, and I'm sending my forces on a Seek And Eliminate
mission. Hmm... I suppose I should bring one in to psychoscan for plans,
too."

Luneshade

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
"Hee hee... I think I did something bad... I kicked the pokéball as far as I
could, maybe I should've kept it here, only out of everyone's reach? I'd
hate to see what happens if someone caught the damned ball..."

"I'm going to search in the direction of the kick."

*takes off and flies slowly, searching the ground for pokéballs and/or
pokémons*

Hespa

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
In article <8ancuc$ae4$1...@zingo.tninet.se>,

"Luneshade" <lune...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Hee hee... I think I did something bad... I kicked the pokéball as
far as I
> could, maybe I should've kept it here, only out of everyone's reach?
I'd
> hate to see what happens if someone caught the damned ball..."
>
> "I'm going to search in the direction of the kick."
>
> *takes off and flies slowly, searching the ground for pokéballs and/or
> pokémons*

Meanwhile, Hespa has returned to her home at the back of her shop with
the 'hatchie'. "Right, I guess I'd better find you something to eat, or
something..." she mutters, wandering off. Left sitting on her table,
the little creature squawks faintly: "Char...char..." It glows
momentarily, gaining an inch of so.

> --
> ~Luneshade

Hespa.
Draco Megaptera Novaeangliae. Wingsisters: Karenji, Rowan and kis!

Mithent

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
Hespa said:
[snip: Dyglo and Sci, who were caught by the Pokémon madness, and Luneshade
kicking the Pokéball away]

><somewhere in the distance...>
>Hespa is flying low to the ground when some unseen object strikes her on
>the head, sending her groundwards. A minute later, she is sitting up
>and shaking her head dazedly. A strange meeping sound comes from behind
>her, and she looks around. "...what? A hatchie!" Surprised and
>delighted, she scoops up the little dragon, orange in colour. It meeps
>at her again. "Where did you come from, little one? You're cute! I
>guess I'd better hang on to you, at least until I find out who you
>belong to..." So saying, she wanders off carrying the little dragon.
>She fails to notice the hint of a flame on the end of its tail, nor the
>red and white 'egg' from which it came... (ominous music)

Mithent is interrupted from his walk by a faint meeping sound. Looking around
in all directions, and seeing nothing, he flies up a little to take in the
whole scene. A little way away, he spots Hespa, who appears to be cradling
something. He flies in a little closer.

"Hmm, what's that?", he says quizzically to Hespa, whilst hovering a little
above ground level.

--
Mithent - now with 17" monitor!
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, or, in this case, you may get slightly

DygloDrgn

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00

Dyglo looks confused. "Hang on... they're just a bunch of little thingies,
aren't they? How much trouble could they be?" And thus, he condemned himself
to find out, because (as everyone knows) that is what happens when you utter
those words...

DygloDrgn

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
>Hee hee... I think I did something bad... I kicked the pokéball as far as I
>could, maybe I should've kept it here, only out of everyone's reach? I'd
>hate to see what happens if someone caught the damned ball..."

"So that's what happened to it! Oh well. No harm done, right?" Very loud
thunder crashes and lightning flashes. Dyglo looks around curiously. "The sky
is perfectly clear. How could that have happened? Would that be a plot hole?"

>"I'm going to search in the direction of the kick."

"No, really! It's all right! It's probably not going to do anything!" The
thunder and lightning happens again. "Where is that coming from??"

Luneshade

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
In slight distress, Luneshade dodges the first two sets of lightning, and
thinks he's home free. (Of course, that's not the case.)

A third, and unexpected, roaring pack of lightning arrows strike Luneshade,
sending him rapidly downwards, landing with a loud *THUD*.

"O..u..ch..."

~Luneshade

Kyran Foxfire

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
Hespa wrote:

> Meanwhile, Hespa has returned to her home at the back of her shop with
> the 'hatchie'. "Right, I guess I'd better find you something to eat, or
> something..." she mutters, wandering off. Left sitting on her table,
> the little creature squawks faintly: "Char...char..." It glows
> momentarily, gaining an inch of so.

Air blows through the doorway shortly before Kyran steps into the shop. Just
as he was about to check if Hespa was in he spoted a glimpse of something
glowing, which soon faded.

"Char... Charmeleon!"

"Oh my, I didn't know Hespa raised pokémon." Forgetting why he came to the
shop to begin with, Kyran approached the creature. At that very moment
dramatic music broke through the doorway. Kyran turned around.

He was greeted by two anthros wearing white cloths with large red R's
branded on their chests, as well as a small, seemingly biped cat...

--
-Kyran Foxfire
ICQ 29188395

Rai

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
Quoth DygloDrgn:
[munch]

>> >"G-gotta..."
>> >::He hits a tree. Backing up, he goes around it.::
>> >"Gotta... gotta catch..."
>> >::He gets in a field and stops.::
>> >"Gotta catch 'em all..."
>> >::He takes a couple of steps, then collapses.::

Gotta _eat_ 'em all. *TG*
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) ~~ Rai ~~ O .---. . F
| \ \ DC2.De Gm L W-- T Phflt Sks Cbk,sbk o / O> \/| i
\ `^--^ Bwi A Fr++ M R Ac J++ I-- V Q++ Tc+ o \_. /\| s
\ \ \ See reply-to header if mailing `---' ` h
ksj ^--^ _________________________________________________________

Sci Fox Starborne

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
DygloDrgn wrote in message <20000315115548...@ng-ca1.aol.com>...

>>Hee hee... I think I did something bad... I kicked the pokéball as far as
>>could, maybe I should've kept it here, only out of everyone's reach? I'd
>>hate to see what happens if someone caught the damned ball..."
>
>"So that's what happened to it! Oh well. No harm done, right?" Very loud
>thunder crashes and lightning flashes. Dyglo looks around curiously. "The
sky
>is perfectly clear. How could that have happened? Would that be a plot
hole?"

Oh please tell me that was just a random dramatic effect! The Pikachu has a
lightning attack!

Shall I call in the Nautilus now or count to ten first?

Todderick Dharken

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
Kyran Foxfire wrote:

>He was greeted by two anthros wearing white cloths with large red R's
>branded on their chests, as well as a small, seemingly biped cat...

Todderick was flying near Hespa's shop when he spotted a trio of unusual
beings. Recognition spread through his mind, followed by a haunting dread.

Oh no! Not the MOTTO! Anything but the MOTTO!!

*covered his ears so he didn't have to hear the MOTTO*

Todd
Todderick Dharken/Sean Thomas
http://www.furnation.com/Dharken
DC2.D"Rhoanthekan" Gm L21f Sks,wl Cre/wh,bwh,ebl',sau Bfl A(r/v+) Nu M H++ $ Fo
R+++! Ac+ J+ S-- U- I# V Q-- Tc+

DygloDrgn

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
> Dyglo looks around curiously. "The
>sky
>>is perfectly clear. How could that have happened? Would that be a plot
>hole?"
>
>Oh please tell me that was just a random dramatic effect! The Pikachu has a
>lightning attack!

Dyglo looks thoughtful. "Well, if it was a pikachu, how would it know when to
make it dramatic? It had to be a dramatic effect."

MEANWHILE...

Chris thought he had gotten how to pounce, so he was out practicing to make
sure. Hearing something move in the bushes, he maneuvers into what he believes
would be the perfect pouncing position and looks at his target.

A small foxlike creature was curled up just inside his range. "Aww... how
cute. It'll be good for pouncing!" Chris loosens up, and then...

*POUNCE!*

The creature lets out a "Pix!" sound as the skunktsune hits it...

Centaurus

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
Sci Fox Starborne <sci...@asylum30.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> DygloDrgn wrote in message
<20000315115548...@ng-ca1.aol.com>...
> >>Hee hee... I think I did something bad... I kicked the pokéball as far
as
> >>could, maybe I should've kept it here, only out of everyone's reach? I'd
> >>hate to see what happens if someone caught the damned ball..."
> >
> >"So that's what happened to it! Oh well. No harm done, right?" Very
loud
> >thunder crashes and lightning flashes. Dyglo looks around curiously.

"The
> sky
> >is perfectly clear. How could that have happened? Would that be a plot
> hole?"
"Ball lightning."

> Oh please tell me that was just a random dramatic effect! The Pikachu has
> lightning attack!
>
> Shall I call in the Nautilus now or count to ten first?
*whips out Talon's remote* "Here goes nothing... I hope the shield
system's fixed... Hey Sci, what're we gonna use for ammo? Bombs?
Pokeballs?"

Wren

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
On 14 Mar 2000 02:42:23 GMT, my army of ice-skating, pokeball-toting
ninja told me that jaw...@aol.com (Jawz86) spake thusly:

I love pokemon, and have been playing the game semi-religiously.
--
Wren Flametongue Darkflight - Shapeshifty Dragonkitty
Owner of 129 Chocolate points. I AM NOT A MONKEY,

Wren

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:08:56 +0100, my army of ice-skating,
pokeball-toting ninja told me that "Luneshade" <lune...@hotmail.com>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
spake thusly:

>"Hee hee... I think I did something bad... I kicked the pokéball as far as I
>could, maybe I should've kept it here, only out of everyone's reach? I'd
>hate to see what happens if someone caught the damned ball..."
>

>"I'm going to search in the direction of the kick."
>

>*takes off and flies slowly, searching the ground for pokéballs and/or
>pokémons*

*smirks from inside her subdimensional lair*

Jawz86

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
>>He was greeted by two anthros wearing white cloths with large red R's
>>branded on their chests, as well as a small, seemingly biped cat...

(Jawz is walking past, enjoying a vanilla ice cream cone, when she spots the
trio as well.)
Hmmm, what are two greggils and a kitty doing here?-she thinks to herself.
(Suddenly she too recognizes them.)
*grin*
Oooh, this ought to be amusing!
(The trio start to recite their motto [big surprise] and Jawz grins and follows
along.)
(Walks up behind them.)
"Um, scuse me but do you know when, exactly, you will go flying into the
stratosphere from a failed plan? Cause if you do, I wanted to go get some
snacks to watch the fun..."
*big dwaggie grin showing all her sharp teeth....*

Terratek

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

Jawz86 wrote:

*A microphone headset appears on Terratek.*

"Terratek castle, plot intercept course for Team Rocket, and prepare psychoscan
facilities."

*The headset disappears.*

"When they go flying off after a failed plan, I'm going to capture them and scan
them for information about the Pokemon invasion."

Todderick Dharken

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Jawz wrote:

>>>He was greeted by two anthros wearing white cloths with large red R's
>>>branded on their chests, as well as a small, seemingly biped cat...
>>

>(Jawz is walking past, enjoying a vanilla ice cream cone, when she spots the
>trio as well.)
>Hmmm, what are two greggils and a kitty doing here?-she thinks to herself.
>(Suddenly she too recognizes them.)
>*grin*
>Oooh, this ought to be amusing!
>(The trio start to recite their motto [big surprise] and Jawz grins and
>follows
>along.)

Todderick suddenly remembers he's a dragon and despite their motto, he is
bigger than the trio. *puffs up into big superhero type stance* "I'll show
these invaders what's what."

>(Walks up behind them.)
>"Um, scuse me but do you know when, exactly, you will go flying into the
>stratosphere from a failed plan? Cause if you do, I wanted to go get some
>snacks to watch the fun..."
>*big dwaggie grin showing all her sharp teeth....*

"Excuse me Jawz." Todderick walks up behind the pair grabbing them by their
collars. "I suggest you find a cookie or something in a hurry. As for this
pair,-" *nasty grin* "-next stop, stratosphere."

Jawz86

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Terratek said~

>"When they go flying off after a failed plan, I'm going to capture them and
>scan
>them for information about the Pokemon invasion."

*Incoming message*
(Jawz to Terratek)
Um, I really doubt they had anything to do with it. Cause, if they actually
planned this, it would never go right.
Idea! Idea! I don't know if this would work, but if you need a way to send some
pokemon back to their realm, I was thinking maybe you could wire up a special
Game Boy type device that would catch them and transport them back. May be
easier than stocking up on pokeballs, and in the meantime you could play games
on it! Just a silly idea from me. *Grin* I am going to go terrorize those three
idiots now. Annoying as they are, I must prove I am more so!
*Transmition Ended*

Todderick Dharken

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Jawz wrote:

>*Grin* I am going to go terrorize those three
>idiots now. Annoying as they are, I must prove I am more so!
>*Transmition Ended*

Hmmm, that sounds like more fun than what I had in mind. *Todderick sets the
pair down and they start to look relieved* "Don't go thinking I've done you
any favors now." *nastier grin than before* "When my friend gets started,
you're really in for it."

Jawz86

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
>*Todderick sets the
>pair down and they start to look relieved* "Don't go thinking I've done you
>any favors now." *nastier grin than before* "When my friend gets started,
>you're really in for it."

(Jawz starts laughing hysterically. She wipes away the tears of mirth from her
eyes)
*giggle* Okay, okay. *grin* Okay, but before the real fun starts...
(Whips out her autograph book)
Can I pleez have your autographs? Pleez pleez pleez! (Big goofy hatchie-like
grin)
*snirgle* I cant help it! I love pathetic villains! Okay okay. (turns back to
Jessie, James, and Meowth.)Well, I'll make you an offer. If you can beat me in
a series of events, you get this as a prize! Inside this pokeball is a really
rare and valuable pokemon!
(Grins at Todd. *whispers, "It is actually only a keychain I got! They will
compete in idiodic embarrasing events to win it! [grin] Isn't that hilarious?*)
"Okay, the first event is: covering a dwaggies tail with this mixture of
cheesecake and dragonnip!"
(hands Team Rocket the mix.)
"Have fun now!"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Jawz wrote:

>"Okay, the first event is: covering a dwaggies tail with this mixture of
>cheesecake and dragonnip!"
>(hands Team Rocket the mix.)
>"Have fun now!"

*Todd whispers back "Cheesecake AND dragonnip? I don't think you'll have to
worry about awarding the keychain after all. As inept as they are, they're
already doomed." [grins]*

Terratek

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

Jawz86 wrote:

> Terratek said~
> >"When they go flying off after a failed plan, I'm going to capture them and
> >scan
> >them for information about the Pokemon invasion."
>
> *Incoming message*
> (Jawz to Terratek)
> Um, I really doubt they had anything to do with it. Cause, if they actually
> planned this, it would never go right.
> Idea! Idea! I don't know if this would work, but if you need a way to send some
> pokemon back to their realm, I was thinking maybe you could wire up a special
> Game Boy type device that would catch them and transport them back. May be
> easier than stocking up on pokeballs, and in the meantime you could play games

> on it! Just a silly idea from me. *Grin* I am going to go terrorize those three

> idiots now. Annoying as they are, I must prove I am more so!
> *Transmition Ended*

Good point. I'll connect some Game Boys to a reality programmer to make my
castle's cannons fire pokeballs. I should still scan one when I make a capture,
though. We need to know their plans.

Terratek

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

Jawz86

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Umm, heh heh... I just sent them to coat a dwaggies tail with cheescake and
dragonnip; maybe you should send out a notice for nobody eats them? Heh
heh.....

Jawz86

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
(Jawz starts giggling hysterically)
Mmphh! I cant wait to see this!
Ah, hopefully nobody eats them.......
Um, maybe I should warn everybody just in case? Heh heh............

(Just then, Team Rocket comes running back)
"We did that! Now where's our prize?"

(Jawz looks at Todd with mixed amusement and horror)
"Um, just who was the dragon that got coated? Heh heh.... Uh oh......."

Todderick Dharken

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Jawz wrote:

I told you they were doomed. Let's just hope they pick someone small and not
too aggressive.

Todderick Dharken

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
>(Just then, Team Rocket comes running back)
>"We did that! Now where's our prize?"
>
>(Jawz looks at Todd with mixed amusement and horror)
>"Um, just who was the dragon that got coated? Heh heh.... Uh oh......."

(Todd looks at the pair in utter amazement) Y-you did? Um, of course you did.

*whispers to Jawz "Look on the bright side, you can give them another stupid
task to do. They're sure to screw this one up."*

JadePhoenix

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
In article <20000316232818...@ng-ba1.aol.com>,
tdha...@aol.comNOSPAM says...

> Jawz wrote:
>
> >Umm, heh heh... I just sent them to coat a dwaggies tail with cheescake and
> >dragonnip; maybe you should send out a notice for nobody eats them? Heh
> >heh.....
>
> I told you they were doomed. Let's just hope they pick someone small and not
> too aggressive.

Just then Jade walks up looking both annoyed and angry.....looks at the
two idiots wearing 'R's on their shirts and snaps "Exactly what is
this???" Turns her butt towards them so they can see the mess on her
posterior....looks like cheesecake and dragon nip....."Didn't I just get
rid of some of this stuff????"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
JadePhoenix wrote:

>Just then Jade walks up looking both annoyed and angry.....looks at the
>two idiots wearing 'R's on their shirts and snaps "Exactly what is
>this???" Turns her butt towards them so they can see the mess on her
>posterior....looks like cheesecake and dragon nip....."Didn't I just get
>rid of some of this stuff????"

*Todd turns to Jawz* "On the other hand, it looks like these morons managed to
botch this one nicely. Perhaps you should have said that dragons are the ones
that look like a Charizard."
*Turns to Team Rocket* "Uh, guys? Jade is an Elf not a dragon."
*To Jade* "Sorry Jade. It was, uh, Jawz's idea."

Hespa

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
In article <20000317090858...@ng-bh1.aol.com>,

tdha...@aol.comNOSPAM (Todderick Dharken) wrote:
> JadePhoenix wrote:
>
> >Just then Jade walks up looking both annoyed and angry.....looks at
the
> >two idiots wearing 'R's on their shirts and snaps "Exactly what is
> >this???" Turns her butt towards them so they can see the mess on her
> >posterior....looks like cheesecake and dragon nip....."Didn't I just
get
> >rid of some of this stuff????"
>
> *Todd turns to Jawz* "On the other hand, it looks like these morons
managed to
> botch this one nicely. Perhaps you should have said that dragons are
the ones
> that look like a Charizard."

Hearing its name, the Charizard on Hespa's bench turns to stare at the
group in the doorway. "Charizard" it croaks, and expands some more...

> *Turns to Team Rocket* "Uh, guys? Jade is an Elf not a dragon."
> *To Jade* "Sorry Jade. It was, uh, Jawz's idea."

Hespa returns from the back of the shop with some bread and milk for the
'hatchie'. "OK then... what the??" She takes in the scene - two
strange greggils and a feline creature stand in the doorway, being
harrassed by Jawz, Todd, Teratek and a very sticky looking Jade.
Closer at hand, her 'hatchie' is now as big as she is, and very
obviously charizard-shaped. Even as she takes this in, the bench under
the creature groans and collapses. The charizard lets out a startled
belch of flame, singing the tops of her ears and setting fire to several
items.

"Youch! HELP!!"

> Todd

Hespa.
Draco Megaptera Novaeangliae. Wingsisters: Karenji, Rowan and kis!
DC2.Dw Gf L8f7w Cgr+\ag B- Hespa's Little Shop Of Wonders is now open!
Hespa's Wyrmberg - http://minkirri.apana.org.au/~emann
To email, replace 'my-dejanews' with 'bigfoot'. ICQ=32722485

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Centaurus

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Todderick Dharken <tdha...@aol.comNOSPAM> wrote in message

> Jawz wrote:
>
> >*Grin* I am going to go terrorize those three
> >idiots now. Annoying as they are, I must prove I am more so!
> >*Transmition Ended*
>
> Hmmm, that sounds like more fun than what I had in mind. *Todderick sets

the
> pair down and they start to look relieved* "Don't go thinking I've done
you
> any favors now." *nastier grin than before* "When my friend gets
started,
> you're really in for it."
"You got _that_ right!" *grins from the Talon cockpit*

Centaurus

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Terratek <terr...@excite.com> wrote in message

> Jawz86 wrote:
>
> > Terratek said~
> > >"When they go flying off after a failed plan, I'm going to capture them
and
> > >scan
> > >them for information about the Pokemon invasion."
> >
> > *Incoming message*
> > (Jawz to Terratek)
> > Um, I really doubt they had anything to do with it. Cause, if they
actually
> > planned this, it would never go right.
> > Idea! Idea! I don't know if this would work, but if you need a way to
send some
> > pokemon back to their realm, I was thinking maybe you could wire up a
special
> > Game Boy type device that would catch them and transport them back. May
be
> > easier than stocking up on pokeballs, and in the meantime you could play
games
> > on it! Just a silly idea from me. *Grin* I am going to go terrorize

those three
> > idiots now. Annoying as they are, I must prove I am more so!
> > *Transmition Ended*
>
> Good point. I'll connect some Game Boys to a reality programmer to make
my
> castle's cannons fire pokeballs. I should still scan one when I make a
capture,
> though. We need to know their plans.
*The Talon careens off course, heading for a collision course for Terratek
Castle*
*Emergency Transmission: Centaurus to Terratek Castle*
"Mayday! Requesting a clear runway and landing bay shields deactivated!
What the... *KABOOM!*"
*Transmission terminated*
(In other words, forget it, I've crashed into another floating island)
> ~*Terratek*~

Jawz86

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
(Jawz turns to JadePhoenix with a sheepish grin on her face)
"Um, sorry Jade!"

Jawz86

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
(Jawz grins in spite of herself. She looks at Todd. )
"Good point."
(She turns back to Team Rocket)
"Okay, well, um..... you don't get the prize just yet. Now, you have to name
all 150 pokemon in numerical order....."
(grins at the pathetic looks on TR's faces)
"No? Okay, just kidding. Um, well, let's see........."
(while Jawz is pondering how to make them look stupid next, Team Rocket starts
whispering to eachother. They grin, and turn to Jawz.)
"Pokeball, go!"
*Thunk!*
(The pokeball hits Jawz square on the snout, and bounces off.)
"Ouch! Hey! Why you little gnats.......... I am not a pokemon, you morons! I am
a dragon, pokeballs don't affect me! You guys are complete idiots! How dare
you!"
(She looks at scared members of Team Rocket with a really scary look [to them,
anyway] on her face)
"So, you want to play games, do ya?"
(She starts spitting bursts of flame in the direction of them, barely missing
them but definitely singeing them.)
"Ah! I told you it wasn't a Charizard!"
"Yipes! This was your stupid plan, Meowth!"
"Well you two screwed it up!"
(Team Rocket is already almost out of the flame's reach)
(Jawz stops spitting fire, and grins)
"Oh Team Rocket, you forgot your rare and valuable pokemon!"
(The trio stops in their tracks)
"Tell you what, if you come back I'll still give you a chance to win it!"
"But, if we come any closer, you'll roast us!"
(Jawz grins. Any other being who knows a thing about dragons can see she
already has a plan for vengeance, just not one that involves fire)
"No, I won't."
(Team Rocket hesitatingly comes back. Their want of the prize overpowers their
caution)
"All right, what do we have to do?"
(Jawz thinks a moment)
"Um, ok, you take this bucket."
(Hands over a bucket of cold water)
"Go up to any drak, or anyone else for that matter, give them the bucket and
recite this poem: Hello kind sir, please do as you're told; here is a bucket of
water ice cold. Please take this and dump it on me; dont hesitate, do it ASAP."
(Jawz turns to Todd and whispers,"This can't be too easy to mess up." and
grins)

Kyran Foxfire

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

Hespa wrote:

> Hespa returns from the back of the shop with some bread and milk for the
> 'hatchie'. "OK then... what the??" She takes in the scene - two
> strange greggils and a feline creature stand in the doorway, being
> harrassed by Jawz, Todd, Teratek and a very sticky looking Jade.
> Closer at hand, her 'hatchie' is now as big as she is, and very
> obviously charizard-shaped. Even as she takes this in, the bench under
> the creature groans and collapses. The charizard lets out a startled
> belch of flame, singing the tops of her ears and setting fire to several
> items.
>
> "Youch! HELP!!"

*Kyran, within the room the entire time decides to calm Charizard. Good
thing he knows a charizard's needs well.*

There. You need not burn the place down, Charizard, there is a time and
place for immolation. *Team Rocket walks up to the two. Kyran and Charizard
both face them.*

James: Ok, now what?
Meowth: We recite the poem, nitwits!
Jessie: To protect the world from devasta*OW*
Meowth: *hits Jessie with a still full bucket of water* The POEM! Not the
MOTTO!
Jessie: Oh right.
James: Hello kind sir, please do as you're told
Jessie: Here is a bucket of water ice cold.
James: Please take this and dump it on me
Jessie: Don't hesitate, do it ASAP

*Kyran and Charizard exchange glances. Kyran nods*

*Charizard incinerates TEAM ROCKET with FLAMETHROWER!*

--
-Kyran Foxfire
ICQ 29188395
DC2.D Gm L30m W- T3.5t Pfltw Sks Cbz+ Bfl A- $ F+~ Ac+ J++ S I-- V++ Fr--

Todderick Dharken

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
Kyran Foxfire wrote:

>James: Ok, now what?
>Meowth: We recite the poem, nitwits!
>Jessie: To protect the world from devasta*OW*
>Meowth: *hits Jessie with a still full bucket of water* The POEM! Not the
>MOTTO!
>Jessie: Oh right.
>James: Hello kind sir, please do as you're told
>Jessie: Here is a bucket of water ice cold.
>James: Please take this and dump it on me
>Jessie: Don't hesitate, do it ASAP
>
>*Kyran and Charizard exchange glances. Kyran nods*
>
>*Charizard incinerates TEAM ROCKET with FLAMETHROWER!*

"What was that you were saying about screwing this one up Jawz?"

*Todd takes the water from the nearly barbecued Team Rocket and promptly douses
them.*

"I don't think we want to burn Here down for the sake of these three."

Todderick Dharken

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
Jawz wrote:

>(while Jawz is pondering how to make them look stupid next, Team Rocket
>starts
>whispering to eachother. They grin, and turn to Jawz.)
>"Pokeball, go!"
>*Thunk!*
>(The pokeball hits Jawz square on the snout, and bounces off.)
>"Ouch! Hey! Why you little gnats.......... I am not a pokemon, you morons! I
>am
>a dragon, pokeballs don't affect me! You guys are complete idiots! How dare
>you!"

"You okay Jawz?"

>(She starts spitting bursts of flame in the direction of them, barely missing
>them but definitely singeing them.)
>"Ah! I told you it wasn't a Charizard!"

"I said, 'Looks LIKE a Charizard, you nitwits."

Terratek

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00

Centaurus wrote:

*Terratek looks worried.*

"Another floating island? How? This isn't good. Beginning full monitoring of
the new island."

DygloDrgn

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
>We need to know their plans.
>> *The Talon careens off course, heading for a collision course for Terratek
>> Castle*
>> *Emergency Transmission: Centaurus to Terratek Castle*
>> "Mayday! Requesting a clear runway and landing bay shields deactivated!
>> What the... *KABOOM!*"
>> *Transmission terminated*
>> (In other words, forget it, I've crashed into another floating island)
>
>*Terratek looks worried.*
>
>"Another floating island? How? This isn't good. Beginning full monitoring
>of
>the new island."

An echidna sporting two spikes on each hand walks up to the ship. "Hey! Get
off my island!" He starts pushing the ship off of his island.

(I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. It was too tempting.)

Jawz86

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
>"What was that you were saying about screwing this one up Jawz?"
>
>*Todd takes the water from the nearly barbecued Team Rocket and promptly
>douses
>them.*

"Oh man! I thought that that couldn't go wrong!"
(Turns to Team Rocket) "Sorry guys! Didn't think you'd get barbecued!"
(The battered Team Rocket exchange glances)
"This seems more trouble than it's worth!"
(Meowth gets an idea)
"Hey, wait. I thought you said we would compete. As in, you included?"
(Jawz is surprised. She obviously thought that nobody would catch that)
"Um, I didn't say that! Did I?"
(All of Team Rocket remembers now)
"Yes, you did!"
(Jawz looks worriedly at the grins on Team Rockets faces, wondering what they
have thought up for her.)

Todderick Dharken

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
Jawz wrote:

>(Meowth gets an idea)
>"Hey, wait. I thought you said we would compete. As in, you included?"
>(Jawz is surprised. She obviously thought that nobody would catch that)
>"Um, I didn't say that! Did I?"
>(All of Team Rocket remembers now)
>"Yes, you did!"
>(Jawz looks worriedly at the grins on Team Rockets faces, wondering what they
>have thought up for her.)

*Todd gets out his lawyer type glasses* "Actually, Jawz, as the dragon
awarding the prize, I believe you would be exempt from the competition as a
conflict of interest."

(Meowth gets another idea)
"But that doesn't exempt you, smart guy."

*Todd realizes too late that he's put his tail square into another big mess*
"D'oh!"

Jawz86

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
>*Todd gets out his lawyer type glasses* "Actually, Jawz, as the dragon
>awarding the prize, I believe you would be exempt from the competition as a
>conflict of interest."
>
>(Meowth gets another idea)
>"But that doesn't exempt you, smart guy."
>
>*Todd realizes too late that he's put his tail square into another big mess*
>"D'oh!"

(turns to Todd)
"Well, still, I value my word. If they make idiots of themselves, its only fair
they get a chance to retaliate."
(turns to Meowth)
"We can leave Todd out of this. Besides, you [really] dont want to meet his
lawyer.*grin*
As an honest dragon, I accept your challenge!"

Hespa

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
In article <20000318233416...@ng-fn1.aol.com>,

Having put out the fires in her shop, Hespa turns back to the situation.
She stares at Kyran and Charizard forf a few moments in silence, then
sidls over to Todd and Jawz. "When you two have quite finished playing
with your food," she hisses, "I think we have a bigger worry. Kyran
seem to be getting very friendly with that... *thing*. She does know
what it is, doesn't she? Could she be in league with them?!"

Jawz86

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
!! I do not play with my food! (well, not today. ever seen a sculpture of
potatoes?)
And I would never eat Team Rocket!
Whats wrong with Charizard? It's cool!
(Shows Hespa belt of Pokeballs and grins at horrified look.)
I downloaded them off my Gameboy! I have
Haunter, Articuno, Zapdos, Dragonite,
Of course Charizard and a really adorable Mew! (starts doing pokemon
impressions to get back at Hespa for suggesting she'd eat any human, especially
Team Rocket.)

Todderick Dharken

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
Hespa wrote:

> She stares at Kyran and Charizard forf a few moments in silence, then
>sidls over to Todd and Jawz. "When you two have quite finished playing
>with your food," she hisses, "I think we have a bigger worry. Kyran
>seem to be getting very friendly with that... *thing*. She does know
>what it is, doesn't she? Could she be in league with them?!"

"Eat?! THEM?!!" *points at Team Rocket* "I do believe that's the most
disgusting thing I've heard. Well, heard so far today, at any rate."

"As for Kyran and the pokemon, I don't think we should jump to any conclusions.
That might be what someone else wants us to do."

Hespa

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
In article <20000319132352...@ng-bk1.aol.com>,

tdha...@aol.comNOSPAM (Todderick Dharken) wrote:
> Hespa wrote:
>
> > She stares at Kyran and Charizard forf a few moments in silence,
then
> >sidls over to Todd and Jawz. "When you two have quite finished
playing
> >with your food," she hisses, "I think we have a bigger worry. Kyran
> >seem to be getting very friendly with that... *thing*. She does know
> >what it is, doesn't she? Could she be in league with them?!"
>
> "Eat?! THEM?!!" *points at Team Rocket* "I do believe that's the most
> disgusting thing I've heard. Well, heard so far today, at any rate."

Hespa winces as both Todd and Jawz come down on her like a ton of
bricks, and holds her hands up defencively. "Hey, I was *joking*
already!! It's strictly no-greggil-eating in this shop, anyway..."

> "As for Kyran and the pokemon, I don't think we should jump to any
conclusions.
> That might be what someone else wants us to do."

She looks around darkly. "...someone else?"

> Todd

Jawz86

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
>She looks around darkly. "...someone else?"

"Oooh, paranoia!"
"Yes, pokemon are not evil on there own. There is no such thing as an evil
pokemon, only evil trainers."

Todderick Dharken

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
Jawz wrote:

>>*Todd gets out his lawyer type glasses* "Actually, Jawz, as the
>dragon
>>awarding the prize, I believe you would be exempt from the competition as a
>>conflict of interest."
>>
>>(Meowth gets another idea)
>>"But that doesn't exempt you, smart guy."
>>
>>*Todd realizes too late that he's put his tail square into another big mess*
>
>>"D'oh!"
>>

>(turns to Todd)
>"Well, still, I value my word. If they make idiots of themselves, its only
>fair
>they get a chance to retaliate."
>(turns to Meowth)
>"We can leave Todd out of this. Besides, you [really] dont want to meet his
>lawyer.*grin*
>As an honest dragon, I accept your challenge!"

Maybe we should try a lawsuit then. My lawyer is great at "out of court
settlements" if you know what I mean. *toothy grin*

Jawz86

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
>Maybe we should try a lawsuit then. My lawyer is great at "out of court
>settlements" if you know what I mean. *toothy grin*

"Whatever for? I enjoy being silly and making a fool of myself!"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
Hespa wrote:

>"Eat?! THEM?!!" *points at Team Rocket* "I do believe that's the most
>> disgusting thing I've heard. Well, heard so far today, at any rate."
>
>Hespa winces as both Todd and Jawz come down on her like a ton of
>bricks, and holds her hands up defencively. "Hey, I was *joking*
>already!! It's strictly no-greggil-eating in this shop, anyway..."

"Ohhhkay." *discreetly tucks a bib away and tries to hide his disappointment*

>>"As for Kyran and the pokemon, I don't think we should jump to any
>conclusions.
>> That might be what someone else wants us to do."
>

>She looks around darkly. "...someone else?"

"Yes, we'll have to be on our guar-" *Todd looks to Jawz and sees two of her*
"What the--?!!" *Todd ponders this development and notices something odd about
one of the Jawzs* "Wait! One of them is a-"

*Suddenly a blood curdling cry is heard behind the assembled group of dragons*

"CUBONE!!" (okay, so it's not exactly bloodcurdling) *An object whizzes up and
strikes Todd in the back of the head.*
"OWW!! - a Ditto. Funny now there are four of themmmmm---" he manages weakly
before collapsing to the ground.

Todd (the now unconcious dragon)

Kyran Foxfire

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
Jawz86 wrote:

> >"CUBONE!!" (okay, so it's not exactly bloodcurdling) *An object whizzes up
> >and
> >strikes Todd in the back of the head.*
> >"OWW!! - a Ditto. Funny now there are four of themmmmm---" he manages
> >weakly
> >before collapsing to the ground.
>

> "Oh no! We're under attack!"
> (Jawz takes a Pokeball from her belt)
> "Haunter! I choose you!"
> "Haunter!"
> "Use your Nightshade attack!"
> (Jawz' Haunter attacks Cubone. Her Haunter, with a level of 80, easily wins)
> "Good! Return!"
> (She then takes a different pokeball.)
> "Mew, I choose you!"
> "Mew?"
> "Use your Metronome attack!"
> (Mew used Metronome; Mew used Flamethrower!)
> "The Ditto's toast!"

***Meanwhile***
Hey, don't get any ideas anyone. *pats Charizard* As much as I like Charizard
here I have my limits.

*A bone whizzes by* Oh dear, this is going to get messy. I hope no more pokémon
get ins- *Kyran is interrupted by a mantis call*

SCYTHER!! *Kyran shadows his eyes with a claw and groans*

*Charizard inhales heavily, facing the new arrival* Charizard, NO! Any further
immolation should best be taken outside. *Kyran points at the doorway. Charizard
snorts, then knocks Scyther out of the shop and carries him high up in the air*

*Kyran walks over to Jawz and glances at the unconscious Cubone and Ditto* I see
thing a fairing nicely over here. ;=8)

Terratek

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00

Todderick Dharken wrote:

> Hespa wrote:
>
> >"Eat?! THEM?!!" *points at Team Rocket* "I do believe that's the most
> >> disgusting thing I've heard. Well, heard so far today, at any rate."
> >
> >Hespa winces as both Todd and Jawz come down on her like a ton of
> >bricks, and holds her hands up defencively. "Hey, I was *joking*
> >already!! It's strictly no-greggil-eating in this shop, anyway..."
>
> "Ohhhkay." *discreetly tucks a bib away and tries to hide his disappointment*
>
> >>"As for Kyran and the pokemon, I don't think we should jump to any
> >conclusions.
> >> That might be what someone else wants us to do."
> >
> >She looks around darkly. "...someone else?"
>
> "Yes, we'll have to be on our guar-" *Todd looks to Jawz and sees two of her*
> "What the--?!!" *Todd ponders this development and notices something odd about
> one of the Jawzs* "Wait! One of them is a-"
>
> *Suddenly a blood curdling cry is heard behind the assembled group of dragons*
>

> "CUBONE!!" (okay, so it's not exactly bloodcurdling) *An object whizzes up and
> strikes Todd in the back of the head.*
> "OWW!! - a Ditto. Funny now there are four of themmmmm---" he manages weakly
> before collapsing to the ground.

*Terratek, still in Sailor Ultrastar form, hears the sounds of a pokemon/Smurf
attack, and goes to join the battle. Upon arriving, he holds his claw in front of
him.*

"Meteor Storm!"

*Meteors form at a point just in front of Sailor Ultrastar's claw, and fly toward
the pokemon.*

Todderick Dharken

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
Jawz wrote:

Okay, it was just a thought.

Todd

Jawz86

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
>"CUBONE!!" (okay, so it's not exactly bloodcurdling) *An object whizzes up
>and
>strikes Todd in the back of the head.*
>"OWW!! - a Ditto. Funny now there are four of themmmmm---" he manages
>weakly
>before collapsing to the ground.

"Oh no! We're under attack!"

Jawz86

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
>*Kyran walks over to Jawz and glances at the unconscious Cubone and Ditto* I
>see
>thing a fairing nicely over here. ;=8)

"If you mean things are fairing nicely, then yes! They are. It's a good thing I
had my pokeballs with me, even if it was to taunt Hespa! For some reason the
pokemon are attacking us, which they normally wouldn't do. Something must be
behind all this."

Todderick Dharken

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
Jawz wrote:

>"If you mean things are fairing nicely, then yes! They are. It's a good thing
>had my pokeballs with me, even if it was to taunt Hespa!

*Todd waking up* Owww! What hit m-? *Surveys the scene of poke madness and
hears Jawz say:*

>For some reason the
>pokemon are attacking us, which they normally wouldn't do. Something must be
>behind all this."

Yes, just before I regained complete conciousness I heard a strange signal but
I can't hear it now. Perhaps if I used my shapeshifting abilities-- *Todd
concentrates and takes the shape of the most convenient pokemon in his mind, a
Charizard.* There, yup, it's a signal alright but I can't tell where it's
coming from. Luckily, I'm still dragon in mind so it can't really affect me
but I can't get a definite sense of where it is either.

Hespa

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
In article <20000319213150...@ng-ba1.aol.com>,

tdha...@aol.comNOSPAM (Todderick Dharken) wrote:
> Jawz wrote:
>
> >"If you mean things are fairing nicely, then yes! They are. It's a
good thing
> >had my pokeballs with me, even if it was to taunt Hespa!
>
> *Todd waking up* Owww! What hit m-? *Surveys the scene of poke madness
and
> hears Jawz say:*
>
> >For some reason the
> >pokemon are attacking us, which they normally wouldn't do. Something
must be
> >behind all this."
>
> Yes, just before I regained complete conciousness I heard a strange
signal but
> I can't hear it now. Perhaps if I used my shapeshifting abilities--
*Todd
> concentrates and takes the shape of the most convenient pokemon in his
mind, a
> Charizard.* There, yup, it's a signal alright but I can't tell where
it's
> coming from. Luckily, I'm still dragon in mind so it can't really
affect me
> but I can't get a definite sense of where it is either.

Hespa, feeling a bit left behind (my, this RP moves fast!), decides to
take cover in thick air, since she has no special weapons to fight the
pokemon with. Glancing around, she seems to spot 'her' Charizard (who
she can't help feeling attached to, even if it did just nearly burn down
her shop). She grabs it and pulls it through the portal with her.

Floating in the lilac vacuum(sp) of thick air, she turns to the floating
creature. **now charizard, i hope you understand that those were VERY
naughty pokemon!...attacking dragons is NOT a good thing....hey, hang
on....you're not charizard...**

Sci Fox Starborne

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
Todderick Dharken wrote...

>Yes, just before I regained complete conciousness I heard a strange signal
>but I can't hear it now. Perhaps if I used my shapeshifting abilities--
>*Todd concentrates and takes the shape of the most convenient pokemon in
>his mind, a Charizard.* There, yup, it's a signal alright but I can't
>tell where it's coming from. Luckily, I'm still dragon in mind so it
>can't really affect me but I can't get a definite sense of where it is
>either.

This would all explain why the last time they invaded, they were all so
huge! If an outside force were breeding and altering the Pokemon from within
that hellish Pokemon Dimention.... The Smurfs!
We need to go to the Pokemon Dimention and seek out the source of the
control and destroy it.

*Sci sighs in relief that at least the Smurfs in command of the
Pokemon have aparently given up their plans with the Giant Pokemon*

Before we go though, we'll need something garenteed to cause mayhem and
destruction...
*looks at Team Rocket*
Hey you two! How'd you like the chance to catch more Pokemon than you'll
ever be able to carry? All you have to do is beat a few little blue people
in hats.

Best wishes,

Sci

--

Sci Fox's Den: http://www.were.net/~scifox
mailto: scifox @ asylum30.freeserve.co.uk

Mate to Polenth: http://www.polenth.demon.co.uk

The Where's Were GPS!
Find other Weres near you!
http://www.were.net/~scifox/gps/intro.htm

Home At Last the comic!
9 out of 10 readers don't know how delayed it is!
http://www.were.net/~scifox/comic/hal.htm

The Avellana intentional community project:
To live among others like yourself...
http://www.polenth.demon.co.uk/avellana/avellana.html

Jawz86

Mar 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/20/00
>Before we go though, we'll need something garenteed to cause mayhem and
>destruction...
>*looks at Team Rocket*
>Hey you two! How'd you like the chance to catch more Pokemon than you'll
>ever be able to carry? All you have to do is beat a few little blue people

(Jawz turns her attention back to Team Rocket, who are engaged in a
conversation with Sci)
"Hey, wait up, you you can't send Team Rocket against the Smurfs, and you
certainly can't reward them with pokemon!"
(She looks at the confused glances)
"Well, for one, we haven't finished our contest! Two, I want to smoosh Smurfs!
And three, well, wait, I had it here a minute ago, ah, phooey."
(Jawz stops and thinks for a second, then:
"Oh yeah! And three, I haven't gotten their autographs yet!"

Hespa

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
In article <20000320181049...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,

"And four, if you send them *against* the smurfs, they're sure to fail -
it's tradition!" Turning to Team Rocket, Hespa continues brightly.
"Hey guys! How would you like to join forces with a group of...er...
people, who have control over more pokemon than you've ever dreamed of!
All you have to do isgo help them. Help them as much as you can, in
every way possible..." She grins evilly.

Hespa, trying to keep up with this speedy RP...

Jawz86

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
>All you have to do isgo help them. Help them as much as you can, in
>every way possible..." She grins evilly.

(Jawz turns to Hespa)
"You are so not nice! Poor Team Rocket!
*gasp* What am I saying? Poor Smurfs!"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Hespa wrote:

>Floating in the lilac vacuum(sp) of thick air, she turns to the floating
>creature. **now charizard, i hope you understand that those were VERY
>naughty pokemon!...attacking dragons is NOT a good thing....hey, hang
>on....you're not charizard...**

"You can let go of me at anytime, Hespa. Whew, thanks. So this is thick air,
huh? I always pictured it like the air over Los Angeles. Odd, I hear the
signal here too. It must extradimensional."

Terratek

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

Jawz86 wrote:

"Knowing Team Rocket, they'll destroy the Smurfs before I get another
chance at any of them. I was looking foreward to trying out my Pulsar
Beam and Quasar Flash..."

Terratek

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

Todderick Dharken wrote:

> Hespa wrote:
>
> >Floating in the lilac vacuum(sp) of thick air, she turns to the floating
> >creature. **now charizard, i hope you understand that those were VERY
> >naughty pokemon!...attacking dragons is NOT a good thing....hey, hang
> >on....you're not charizard...**
> >

> "You can let go of me at anytime, Hespa. Whew, thanks. So this is thick air,
> huh? I always pictured it like the air over Los Angeles. Odd, I hear the
> signal here too. It must extradimensional."

"Yup. I've never been able to find the exact dimension it comes from. I've
encountered it a few times in my travels, but Hespa is the only one I've ever met
who can control it."

Hespa

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
In article <20000320205936...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,

jaw...@aol.com (Jawz86) wrote:
> >All you have to do isgo help them. Help them as much as you can, in
> >every way possible..." She grins evilly.
>
> (Jawz turns to Hespa)
> "You are so not nice! Poor Team Rocket!

"Eh?"

> *gasp* What am I saying? Poor Smurfs!"

"Ah, now you're catching on!" Her grin widens a little. Then she
frowns slightly. "Only problem is, we have to find those smurfs before
we can set Team Disaster on them..."

Hespa.

Jawz86

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
>"Knowing Team Rocket, they'll destroy the Smurfs before I get another
>chance at any of them. I was looking foreward to trying out my Pulsar
>Beam and Quasar Flash..."

"Yes, why let Team Rocket have all the fun? Poor fools have been battered
enough lately! (Jawz goes and buys three ice-cream sundaes, and gives them to
Team Rocket)
"As I was saying, I think we should give everyone a chance at those nastly
little buggers!"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Jawz wrote:

>"Yes, why let Team Rocket have all the fun? Poor fools have been battered
>enough lately! (Jawz goes and buys three ice-cream sundaes, and gives them to
>Team Rocket)
>"As I was saying, I think we should give everyone a chance at those nastly
>little buggers!"

*Todd flaps his charizardish wings and lets out a jet of flame* "Grrr, let me
at 'em!"

Jawz86

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
*Mock horror* "Who? The Smurfs or poor Team Rocket?" (points to the battered
trio who have already been made to act like idiots, toasted, drenched, and
ignored.)
"Aw, lets give 'em a rest!"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Jawz wrote:

The Smurfs who started this whole mess, silly. :)

Todderick Dharken

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Hespa wrote:

>"Ah, now you're catching on!" Her grin widens a little. Then she
>frowns slightly. "Only problem is, we have to find those smurfs before
>we can set Team Disaster on them..."

I'd like to oblige. How exactly to I get out of thick air anyhow?

Jawz86

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
>"Ah, now you're catching on!" Her grin widens a little. Then she
>frowns slightly. "Only problem is, we have to find those smurfs before
>we can set Team Disaster on them..."

"Oh, leave poor Team Rocket alone!"

Hespa

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
In article <38D6DC2D...@excite.com>,

terr...@excite.com wrote:

> Todderick Dharken wrote:
>
> > Hespa wrote:
> >
> > >Floating in the lilac vacuum(sp) of thick air, she turns to the
floating
> > >creature. **now charizard, i hope you understand that those were
VERY
> > >naughty pokemon!...attacking dragons is NOT a good thing....hey,
hang
> > >on....you're not charizard...**
> > >

> > "You can let go of me at anytime, Hespa. Whew, thanks. So this is
thick air,
> > huh? I always pictured it like the air over Los Angeles. Odd, I hear
the
> > signal here too. It must extradimensional."

**yup, this is the place....it can be a little disconcerting at first,
since you don't have to breathe and there's no gravity or sound (sorry,
shoulda mentioned that before - luckily, thick air is naturally
conductive to telepathy, even in the non-telepathic)....i should
probably return you to realspace now...**

> "Yup. I've never been able to find the exact dimension it comes from.
I've
> encountered it a few times in my travels, but Hespa is the only one
I've ever met
> who can control it."

**what, thick air?....it doesn't have a dimension, it is literally the
space between all the particles that make up realspace....you've
encountered it before??** She looks fascinated, and decides not to
raise the question of how Terratek got in here...

> --
>
> ~*Terratek*~

Hespa

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
In article <20000321000905...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,

"But they're our greatest secret weapon! Nop one will be expecting
them, and their powers of disruption and mayhem are unequalled! Well,
except for..." She trails off as an angry-looking duck in a sailor suit
appears behind Jawz and storms off. "Did I do that? Aaargh!!

Hespa

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
In article <20000320230929...@ng-fg1.aol.com>,
tdha...@aol.comNOSPAM (Todderick Dharken) wrote:

> Hespa wrote:
>
> >"Ah, now you're catching on!" Her grin widens a little. Then she
> >frowns slightly. "Only problem is, we have to find those smurfs
before
> >we can set Team Disaster on them..."
>
> I'd like to oblige. How exactly to I get out of thick air anyhow?

"Er well, considering that we've been talking normally and Jawz can hear
us fine, I'd say we're already out of it. The prescence of gravity is a
dead giveaway too..."

> Todd

Todderick Dharken

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Hespa wrote:

>"Er well, considering that we've been talking normally and Jawz can hear
>us fine, I'd say we're already out of it. The prescence of gravity is a
>dead giveaway too..."

Alright!! Now it's time to show those smurfs what it means to mess with
dragons, and pokemon too! *Todd takes after the little blue menaces in all his
Charizard fury* *CHAR!* That's for that stupid song that got stuck in my head
for the better part of a year! *CHAR!* That's for that poor excuse for a
cartoon! *CHAR!* That's for saying "smurfy this" and "smurfy that"! *CHARR!!
CHARR* That's for the little creep with the exploding boxes! *CHHHAAARRR!!*
And, that's just for being you! *Todd stomps on a few mushroom houses for
good measure* That ought to show the little blue louses!!

Sci Fox Starborne

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Hespa wrote in message <8b6np3$de2$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In article <20000320205936...@ng-ca1.aol.com>,
>jaw...@aol.com (Jawz86) wrote:
>> >All you have to do isgo help them. Help them as much as you can, in
>> >every way possible..." She grins evilly.
>>
>> (Jawz turns to Hespa)
>> "You are so not nice! Poor Team Rocket!
>
>"Eh?"
>
>> *gasp* What am I saying? Poor Smurfs!"
>
>"Ah, now you're catching on!" Her grin widens a little. Then she
>frowns slightly. "Only problem is, we have to find those smurfs before
>we can set Team Disaster on them..."

I believ last time, the Pokemon were coming through some sort of portal from
their homeworld. Perhaps some of the stronger and experienced magic-users
can still pick up traces of the portal and reopen it?

Terratek

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

Hespa wrote:

"Well, then. That would explain why I've never been able to find its
origin. Yes, I've encountered it a few times before. A select few across
time, space, and dimension have heard about it, and seek to understand and
control it. Sometimes they managed to tap into it, but they are never able
to control it. Unfortunately, when they lose control of it, it always
completely destroys them with spacial distortion effects. And as for how I
got here, I caught a closing portal into thick air, and reversed its energy
patterns to make it open again. It's closed now, but I left a connection
to the starfield in place so I can get out. Once I use it to teleport out,
though, the connection will be gone."

Terratek

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

Todderick Dharken wrote:

> Hespa wrote:
>
> >"Er well, considering that we've been talking normally and Jawz can hear
> >us fine, I'd say we're already out of it. The prescence of gravity is a
> >dead giveaway too..."
>
> Alright!! Now it's time to show those smurfs what it means to mess with
> dragons, and pokemon too! *Todd takes after the little blue menaces in all his
> Charizard fury* *CHAR!* That's for that stupid song that got stuck in my head
> for the better part of a year! *CHAR!* That's for that poor excuse for a
> cartoon! *CHAR!* That's for saying "smurfy this" and "smurfy that"! *CHARR!!
> CHARR* That's for the little creep with the exploding boxes! *CHHHAAARRR!!*
> And, that's just for being you! *Todd stomps on a few mushroom houses for
> good measure* That ought to show the little blue louses!!

*Terratek, still in his form as Sailor Ultrastar, teleports in."

"Pulsar Beam!"

*Hundreds of energy blasts fire from terratek's claws and fly towards the Smurfs.*

Jawz86

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
>"But they're our greatest secret weapon! Nop one will be expecting
>them, and their powers of disruption and mayhem are unequalled! Well,
>except for..." She trails off as an angry-looking duck in a sailor suit
>appears behind Jawz and storms off. "Did I do that? Aaargh!!

!!!!!!!!
"What? Donald Duck?"
(wipes Smurf goo off her feet)
Aw, I was having fun gooshing the little buggers!"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
Terratek wrote:

>*Terratek, still in his form as Sailor Ultrastar, teleports in."
>
>"Pulsar Beam!"
>
>*Hundreds of energy blasts fire from terratek's claws and fly towards the
>Smurfs.*

Grrr! Get 'em Terratek! Looks like there's plenty for everyone! *CHAR!!*
And, take that you azure troublemakers!!

Todd
Todderick Dharken/Sean Thomas
http://www.furnation.com/Dharken
DC2.D"Rhoanthekan" Gm L21f Sks,wl Cre/wh,bwh,ebl',sau Bfl A(r/v+) Nu M H++ $ Fo
R+++! Ac+ J+ S-- U- I# V Q-- Tc+

Proud owner of 2 Chocolate Points! Yay!

Terratek

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00

Todderick Dharken wrote:

> Terratek wrote:
>
> >*Terratek, still in his form as Sailor Ultrastar, teleports in."
> >
> >"Pulsar Beam!"
> >
> >*Hundreds of energy blasts fire from terratek's claws and fly towards the
> >Smurfs.*
>
> Grrr! Get 'em Terratek! Looks like there's plenty for everyone! *CHAR!!*
> And, take that you azure troublemakers!!

*Terratek grins and flies to the middle of the battlefield.*

"Quasar Flash!"

*Terratek is surrounded by an aura of blazing energy that decimates the nearby
Smurf forces.*

--

~*Terratek*~

Member of SONNLOS

Terratek's Dragon Code:
DC2.~G~L~W~T~P~Sk~C~B~A-FrNsM-H+++$+F~R+++Ac+J+++S++U!I--#
V+++![star]Q+++![star]Tc+++![star]Df+++!

Standard Form Code:
DC2.DwGmLWTSksCwh+|bl,ebl,wbl

Kyran Foxfire

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
Jawz86 wrote:

*Kyran, also wading through smurf goo, realizes that something is missing*
Hey, where's that cat? The "R" branded greggils are here but where's Meowth?

*From overhead a fluctuating hum can be heard. A large hot air balloon shaped
like the head of a cat holding up a fist lowers a rope latter. Team Rocket
boards. The bottom of the basket carring the Rocket Gang unfolds revealing a
cannon.*

Jessie: Step aside, all of you! Team Rocket will now take possession of these
undoubtably rare blue pokémon! *holds up a remote with a single read button*

*Kyran lowers his head* These guys don't quit, do they?

--
-Kyran Foxfire
ICQ 29188395
DC2.D Gm L30m W- T3.5t Pfltw Sks Cbz+ Bfl A- $ F+~ Ac+ J++ S I-- V++ Fr--

Jawz86

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
(Jawz starts laughing in uncontrrolable mirth. She practically starts rolling
on the ground, she's laughing so hard)
"Heehee.....I don't think you want those 'rare blue pokemon' you guys. They
aren't even pokemon at all!"
(Jawz pauses, thinking....then....)
"In faaaaacccttt, those cause bad luck! Yes, they are bad-luck charms!
I have one!" (grabs a smurf)
"Watch!"
(Jawz quickly makes a space pocket appear above her head, at such an angle as
to be invisible to Team Rocket. This one happens to be full of heavy kitchen
appliances........)
*Wham!*
"Whoah! Look out!"
(She 'dodges' the falling objects, and then tosses the smurf in the air, and,
using her the flat of her tail-spade as a bat of sorts, sends it flying over
the horizon)
"See what I mean? You don't really want these."
(The members of Team Rocket look at eachother, then.......)
"Okay then, we will steal your pokemon!"
(Jawz realizes she is still carrying her belt of pokeballs......"
"Uh oh........"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
Jawz wrote:

> (The members of Team Rocket look at eachother, then.......)
>"Okay then, we will steal your pokemon!"
>(Jawz realizes she is still carrying her belt of pokeballs......"
>"Uh oh........"

"ACK!" *Todd realizes he's still a pokemon too* "Ohmigosh, they could capture
ME!" *concentrates on changing back to his normal Rhoanthekan self* "Wha-?
Nothing happened! OH NO! I'm stuck! What a time to get stuck like this!
Okay, Todd, calm down, get a grip, now think Rhoanthekan." *Todd concentrates
again. The golden mane returns and the coloration becomes the usual red and
white but the features remain charizard* "Double ACK!!"
"Oh look, Jesse, there's a REALLY rare pokemon."
"Then let's capture it, James. GO ARBOK!"
"GO WHEEZING!"
*Team Rocket's pokemon ready for the attack*
"Well I might be mostly pokemon yet but a charizard still has his fire!"
*CHHARRRR!!!!*

Hespa

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
In article <20000322225718...@ng-cm1.aol.com>,

tdha...@aol.comSTUFF (Todderick Dharken) wrote:
> Jawz wrote:
>
> > (The members of Team Rocket look at eachother, then.......)
> >"Okay then, we will steal your pokemon!"
> >(Jawz realizes she is still carrying her belt of pokeballs......"
> >"Uh oh........"
>
> "ACK!" *Todd realizes he's still a pokemon too* "Ohmigosh, they could
capture
> ME!" *concentrates on changing back to his normal Rhoanthekan self*
"Wha-?
> Nothing happened! OH NO! I'm stuck! What a time to get stuck like
this!
> Okay, Todd, calm down, get a grip, now think Rhoanthekan." *Todd
concentrates
> again. The golden mane returns and the coloration becomes the usual
red and
> white but the features remain charizard* "Double ACK!!"
> "Oh look, Jesse, there's a REALLY rare pokemon."
> "Then let's capture it, James. GO ARBOK!"
> "GO WHEEZING!"
> *Team Rocket's pokemon ready for the attack*
> "Well I might be mostly pokemon yet but a charizard still has his
fire!"
> *CHHARRRR!!!!*

Hespa ducks Todd's fire, and yells out, "Charizard! Er..." she realises
she doesn't know any of the fancy names for pokemon attacks. "Er...
flame them! Team Rocket, I mean!" she adds at the creatures confusion.
Then, as the flames pour forth, she mutters to herself, "Hang on, whe
did this become my pokemon anyway? I don't even *like* pokemon! But
then, he is kinda cute, not to mention dragon-shaped..." Her thoughts
are drowned out by a thunderous, "CHARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

Todderick Dharken

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
Hespa wrote:

>> Okay, Todd, calm down, get a grip, now think Rhoanthekan." *Todd
>concentrates
>> again. The golden mane returns and the coloration becomes the usual
>red and
>> white but the features remain charizard* "Double ACK!!"
>> "Oh look, Jesse, there's a REALLY rare pokemon."
>> "Then let's capture it, James. GO ARBOK!"
>> "GO WHEEZING!"
>> *Team Rocket's pokemon ready for the attack*
>> "Well I might be mostly pokemon yet but a charizard still has his
>fire!"
>> *CHHARRRR!!!!*
>
>Hespa ducks Todd's fire, and yells out, "Charizard! Er..." she realises
>she doesn't know any of the fancy names for pokemon attacks. "Er...
>flame them! Team Rocket, I mean!" she adds at the creatures confusion.
> Then, as the flames pour forth, she mutters to herself, "Hang on, whe
>did this become my pokemon anyway? I don't even *like* pokemon! But
>then, he is kinda cute, not to mention dragon-shaped..." Her thoughts
>are drowned out by a thunderous, "CHARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

"HESPA?!" *Hearing her words, Todd nearly chokes on a torrent of flame* "Uh,
now's not the best time for that while we're in battle and all. Maybe later-"
*Todd's words are cut short by a nearly victorious shout*
"Pokeball GO!" *Todd leaps about, desperately trying to avoid the barrage of
spheres that could mean his eternal inprisonment.*

"YIPE! Err, a little help here, please?

Jawz86

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
Yah!!!!!!!!! Attack! (Jawz swoops into the air, circling higher and higher
until she is almost a mere speck in the distance of sky. Slowly, the dot starts
regaining her size. Soon, she can be seen rocketing down in a dive towards Team
Rocket's air baloon, with all her talons and teeth bared........)

Todderick Dharken

Mar 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/23/00
Jawz wrote:

Alright! Get 'em Jawz!! *Todd dodges another pokeball with barely a half inch
to spare* "Ack! That was a close one. Hurry Jawz!!"

It is loading more messages.