too much festivities

Rowan

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
On has been celebrating christmas (yey!) singing karaeoke (sp?) till i
got a sore throat an stuffs, but i just ate a _lot_ an now i feel icky.
Does anyone know a way to not feel narsty and pukey when you eat gallons
too much?
--
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
/\ /\
/ \ oo / \
/ \ //--\ / \
/ |\ \ o/ / / | \
/ \ \ |/ _/ / / | \
/ /\ |__\__\ // / ___|___ \
/_/ |_ \ / \ / / \\
/ / \ \
*Rowan & Kessara*
titleless, codeless, but
thankfully not nameless...
Our homepage: www.whitten.demon.co.uk/rowan
drago...@ICKYSPAMwhitten.demon.co.uk
\ /
\\
\\ ___
\\__// \
\__/ _\|

dragonfly

Dec 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/20/98
>On has been celebrating christmas (yey!) singing karaeoke (sp?) till i
>got a sore throat an stuffs, but i just ate a _lot_ an now i feel icky.
>Does anyone know a way to not feel narsty and pukey when you eat gallons
>too much?

eat and eat and eat.. until you pass out. always works for me ;)

-- moon starr

DC.D f--- a- d+++ (m) CB&S WL++* L--- g- Z e FR++ h+ $-- i- s++ U
i know you're happy where you are
singing to the moon talking to the stars//
people say you were gone too soon
i see your face when flowers bloom//
i'm looking for the words to say
something to take the pain away//
robbie williams

Contention

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
moon starr wrote:

>>On has been celebrating christmas (yey!) singing karaeoke (sp?) till i
>>got a sore throat an stuffs, but i just ate a _lot_ an now i feel icky.
>>Does anyone know a way to not feel narsty and pukey when you eat gallons
>>too much?
>
>eat and eat and eat.. until you pass out. always works for me ;)

Sleep. :)

Contention.
--
(I really have to find another sig...)

sparklefaerie

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98

rowan wrote:

>On has been celebrating christmas (yey!) singing karaeoke (sp?) till i
>got a sore throat an stuffs, but i just ate a _lot_ an now i feel icky.
>Does anyone know a way to not feel narsty and pukey when you eat gallons
>too much?

uhm...

- don't eat too much in the first place ('syeah, right. it's xmas. :)
- just be sick &get it over with. (cause you'll probably feel better
afterwards.)
- sleep until you feel better.

rae, sulking cause she has had no xmasfestivitiespartytypethings
so far. *pout*
--
/| _/
sparklefaerie -- / |_.-~/'

Rowan

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
While I was busy playing with sparklies, sparklefaerie
<ju...@stormi.demon.co.uk> crept up on me and scrawled

>- don't eat too much in the first place ('syeah, right. it's xmas. :)
>- just be sick &get it over with. (cause you'll probably feel better
> afterwards.)
>- sleep until you feel better.
>
>rae, sulking cause she has had no xmasfestivitiespartytypethings
>so far. *pout*
I'm ill. yik. I had a discopartything to go to last night, and i got
there, everyone started jumping about and i fled for the sinks :( I have
to miss my school concert today as well. i feel icky.

sparklefaerie

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98

poor ill rowan wrote:

>>rae, sulking cause she has had no xmasfestivitiespartytypethings
>>so far. *pout*
>I'm ill. yik. I had a discopartything to go to last night, and i got
>there, everyone started jumping about and i fled for the sinks :( I have
>to miss my school concert today as well. i feel icky.

eww... i felt pretty icky
yesterday...
(two many chocolate mint sweetie things :)
but i'm okie now
apart from some sniffles.

you MUST be well for tomorrow
'cause it's christmas eve!!!!!!!

<*sending faeriedust &get well wishes
to the ill rowandrakki*>

rae, getting all excited abt xmas! <*boing!*>

Snazzy

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
>On has been celebrating christmas (yey!) singing karaeoke (sp?) till i
>got a sore throat an stuffs, but i just ate a _lot_ an now i feel icky.
>Does anyone know a way to not feel narsty and pukey when you eat gallons
>too much?
Er. Stop eating ever again...?
Hm. Maybe not.
Well, I hope you get better.
Have some getting better wishes and hugs.
*warm wishes and huggly hugs*
]:=8)
--

"A spinning coin, still balanced on its rim,
may fall in either direction."

Rowan

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
While I was busy playing with sparklies, sparklefaerie
<ju...@stormi.demon.co.uk> crept up on me and scrawled
>eww... i felt pretty icky
>yesterday...
>(two many chocolate mint sweetie things :)
>but i'm okie now
>apart from some sniffles.
>
>you MUST be well for tomorrow
>'cause it's christmas eve!!!!!!!
Almost well :) I just have to not eat too much, an' my tummy should be
happy. I'll probably be better for Christmas. :)
Happy Christmas Eve!

><*sending faeriedust &get well wishes
>to the ill rowandrakki*>
Fankyou!

CuLiath

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
sparklefaerie <ju...@stormi.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>rae, sulking cause she has had no xmasfestivitiespartytypethings
>so far. *pout*
Aww, poor rae....

Liath pulls out a big bag of CD`s and sparklie lights an things and sets
up a discoeything!
Hmm something missing ... back in a sec...

You suddenly see a barrel of beer rooling towards you witha rather frightened
looking wolf trying to keep balance on top of it!

The barrell (and Liath!) smack into a tree beside you...

Liath slowly staggers onto his four paws and sees a lot of stars that
shouldnt be there.
(Typist: Liath now feels like I do cause I got called into work at 6am Grrr...)

Hmm think Ill go and lie down for a while..

* Liath trots off in a slightly confused manner towards his den...

Well Happy Christmas to you all, and remember dont drink and fly!

CuLiath

sparklefaerie

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98

>>rae, sulking cause she has had no xmasfestivitiespartytypethings
>>so far. *pout*
>Aww, poor rae....
>
>Liath pulls out a big bag of CD`s and sparklie lights an things and sets
>up a discoeything!
>Hmm something missing ... back in a sec...

awwyeah!@ sparklydiscoeyStuff.

actually, i got to go to
my friend's mom's wedding reception party
last night (xmas eve).
w00h00. GREAT party.
(now i gots carpet burns on my elbows
from falling UP the stairs.. <eep> :)

>Well Happy Christmas to you all, and remember dont drink and fly!

happy christmas liath!

>CuLiath

rae

Keystone

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
sparklefaerie wrote:

> >>rae, sulking cause she has had no xmasfestivitiespartytypethings

I believe this is the longest word I've ever seen!!!!!!! 30 letters in 1
word, I think we should call up ol' Guiness and see if we can't get this put
in the best of '98.

=<KEYSTONE>=
DC2.D Gm CDJ:B a21 L35f17t w pFLW B- f+ r+++ s-- Fr- U- i h+ $ m o-

BluePard

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
Keystone wrote:

> I believe this is the longest word I've ever seen!!!!!!! 30 letters in 1
> word, I think we should call up ol' Guiness and see if we can't get this put
> in the best of '98.

That's not much really, 'specially fer a madeupwordtypething.

Never heard of antidisestablishmentarianism? (real word---only 28
letters tho, probly needs some hyphens in there somewheres abouts)
--
_ - ___ \ BluePard, Lone Loopy Lupine Leopard Mage
,-------/.)- ( ` \ Born wingless into interesting times

Keystone

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
BluePard wrote:

> Never heard of antidisestablishmentarianism? (real word---only 28
> letters tho, probly needs some hyphens in there somewheres abouts)

Well, guess it's a make up "whateverkindofwordyouneedatthemoment" type deal,
right? 36 letters on that'n, not to shabby, I don't guess. I'm sure there's
longer words out there (that make since).

=<KEYSTONE>=
"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here" Jack Nicholson
AGAIG

DC2.D Gm CDJ:B a21 L35f17t w pFLW B- f+ r+++ s-- Fr- U- i h+ $ m o- e

BlueDragon

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98

Keystone wrote:

> BluePard wrote:
>
> > Never heard of antidisestablishmentarianism? (real word---only 28
> > letters tho, probly needs some hyphens in there somewheres abouts)
>
> Well, guess it's a make up "whateverkindofwordyouneedatthemoment" type deal,
> right? 36 letters on that'n, not to shabby, I don't guess. I'm sure there's
> longer words out there (that make since).

try pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters...beat that! And it's
a real word, it's a disease caused by the inhalation of fine particles of silica
dust....Definately have too much time on my hands :)
--
,> )\ `a_
( _ )/ /{_~~ BlueDragon (Jeremy Little)

,<_ ,<_.

Keystone

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
BlueDragon wrote:

> try pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters...beat that! And it's
> a real word, it's a disease caused by the inhalation of fine particles of silica
> dust....Definately have too much time on my hands :)

Uh, that doesn't sound good @ all. I see it's got the word volcano in it. If you get
this from volcano dust, I'll stay away from them. Fortunately, there aren't any
volcanoes in the Houston area, but if you watched the movie, I guess anything's
possible. Hands?, don't you mean paws?
Well, if you're looking for words w/the most appostrophes in it, I think I could
get you on that'n. Are you up to the challenge Blue?

=<KEYSTONE>=
"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here" Nicholson, AGAIG

BlueDragon

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98

> > try pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters...beat that! And it's
> > a real word, it's a disease caused by the inhalation of fine particles of silica
> > dust....Definately have too much time on my hands :)
>
> Uh, that doesn't sound good @ all. I see it's got the word volcano in it. If you get
> this from volcano dust, I'll stay away from them. Fortunately, there aren't any
> volcanoes in the Houston area, but if you watched the movie, I guess anything's
> possible. Hands?, don't you mean paws?
> Well, if you're looking for words w/the most appostrophes in it, I think I could
> get you on that'n. Are you up to the challenge Blue?

There are words with more than one apostrophe? Well, i've got the worlds longest word
without vowels...its crwth. (Oxford dictionary)

--
,> )\ `a_
( _ )/ /{_~~ BlueDragon (Jeremy Little)

,<_ ,<_. u+ i h+ $ m e!

Keystone

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98
BlueDragon wrote:

> There are words with more than one apostrophe? Well, i've got the worlds longest word
> without vowels...its crwth. (Oxford dictionary)

What about rhythm? And what's a crwth?

There're words w/more than 1 appostrophe. I don't know if they're in the dictionary, but
I'm in the South where anything goes. Stuff like better'n'at, y'all're/y'all've,
shouldn't've/couldn't've/wouldn't've and my all time fav. y'all'll've. Only word I know of
w/3 apostrophes in it.

I guess instead of a food fight, we're having a word fight. If that's the case, then
let me hit you w/the word drop-top. : ) Off Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It". Or maybe
a supercalifridgilisticexpialidocious, or however it goes, can't remember exactly.

I'm guessin' you don't live in the South, or you'd know about all these words. That's
OK, though, once we get a Southerner's dictionary published, it'll go national, maybe even
worldwide, you never can tell.

=<KEYSTONE>= | =<ENOTSYEK>=

sparklefaerie

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98

keystone said:

>I believe this is the longest word I've ever seen!!!!!!! 30 letters in 1
>word, I think we should call up ol' Guiness and see if we can't get this put
>in the best of '98.

<*grin*> well, it's not one word,
it's five all said reallyreallyfast
so they all run together. :)

rae, whocantalklikethislotsandlotsandlotsuntileveryonegetsahy00geheadache. :)

BlueDragon

Dec 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/28/98
> What about rhythm? And what's a crwth?

AHA! "y" is sometimes considered a vowel...and the word "crwth" is something from Shakesperean
times, can't remember what it is though...

> There're words w/more than 1 appostrophe. I don't know if they're in the dictionary, but
> I'm in the South where anything goes. Stuff like better'n'at, y'all're/y'all've,
> shouldn't've/couldn't've/wouldn't've and my all time fav. y'all'll've. Only word I know of
> w/3 apostrophes in it.

Ever heard of Jeff Foxworthy? He's a comedian from the south...I've listened to most of his
tapes and they were very funny.

> I guess instead of a food fight, we're having a word fight.

As long as it stays friendly I don't mind...

> If that's the case, then
> let me hit you w/the word drop-top. : ) Off Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It".

I never understood what "Jiggy" means... : )

> Or maybe
> a supercalifridgilisticexpialidocious, or however it goes, can't remember exactly.
>
> I'm guessin' you don't live in the South, or you'd know about all these words.

Nope, I live in Canada, the land of the year round winter and where everyone lives in igloos...
: ) (Slight exaggeration)

> That's
> OK, though, once we get a Southerner's dictionary published, it'll go national, maybe even
> worldwide, you never can tell.
>

> AGAIG

What is the AGAIG stand for?

Smrgol

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98

>crwth(s) - an ancient stringed musical instrument (Scrabble Dictionary)

Smrgol

~\ /\ /~ Life is too important to be taken seriously.
{o\/o}
\ / Remove xyzzy in E-Mail
oo (You're at the end of the road again)

FDDhp3aA--C-DH+M-PR+T+++W--Z-SmSRLATa++C++nde++h*i+p*sm-

Sigridir

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
While I took a tea-break from plotting global domination, I heard
BlueDragon <jeremy...@hotmail.com> say...

>Keystone wrote:
>
>> BluePard wrote:
>>
>> > Never heard of antidisestablishmentarianism? (real word---only 28
>> > letters tho, probly needs some hyphens in there somewheres abouts)
>>
>> Well, guess it's a make up "whateverkindofwordyouneedatthemoment" type
>deal,
>> right? 36 letters on that'n, not to shabby, I don't guess. I'm sure there's
>> longer words out there (that make since).

Nope, that's the longest non-hyphenated, non-technical word in English.
:)

It's the political beliefs of those who are against the people
campaigning for the separation of the Anglican church from the state in
the UK (disestablishment). :P

Admittedly it's not much used, except as "antidisestablishmentarianism
is the longest word in the English language..."
--
Sigridir
Sesquipedalophile.... why use two syllables when seven will do?

Rai

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
Quoth BlueDragon <jeremy...@hotmail.com>:
[munch]

>There are words with more than one apostrophe? Well, i've got the
>worlds longest word without vowels...its crwth. (Oxford dictionary)

How about Rhythm? Or are we classing 'y' as one of those horrible
'pseudovowel' thingies for these purposes? Yuck. *grin*
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) ~~ Samurai ~~
| \ \ DC.D f+s+h--CK^K a $-m-d++WL++Fr L12m BW e++g--i--!
\ `^--^
\ \ \ Please note Reply-To: header now set. Fish begone!
ksj ^--^ _________________________________________________________

BluePard

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
Keystone wrote:

> BlueDragon wrote:
>
> > try pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters...beat that! And it's
> > a real word, it's a disease caused by the inhalation of fine particles of silica
> > dust....Definately have too much time on my hands :)

Ah, is that the longest word in english? I know it's a disease of some
kind, one I cannae spell nor prounounce.

The longest word I use on a regular basis is humumumunukanuka-appua'a.
But that's hawaiian and spelled wrong. ;)

("It's havaii." says the guide. "Only tourists call it hawaii."
"So what are we supposed to do with that info?" says I. "We're all
tourists.")

> Uh, that doesn't sound good @ all. I see it's got the word volcano in it. If you get
> this from volcano dust, I'll stay away from them. Fortunately, there aren't any
> volcanoes in the Houston area, but if you watched the movie, I guess anything's
> possible.

Haven't. But I've walked on a live volcano (had a picnic on it, in fact)
'twas neat when the lava went in the sea and made lotso mist, but then
we couldn't see da lava 'cause o the mist.

> Hands?, don't you mean paws?

Claws? Saws?

> Well, if you're looking for words w/the most appostrophes in it, I think I could
> get you on that'n. Are you up to the challenge Blue?

Yas should really not call people blue here. Thar's that cat-god named
Blue, and Random (I think that's his name, that's what I think of him
as) is called Blue, and there's me, and there's BlueDragon there, and
wasn't there a BlueDrak at one point? And Bluemoon, plus lots
others.... :)

~BP, who always wanted to be called BP, 'cause Blue's too general and
Pard's the name of a b--chy char o hers... but is called Pard anyways...

(PS. I'm too lazy to capitalize that all at the moment, even tho's a
title :)

BluePard

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
sparklefaerie wrote:
> rae, whocantalklikethislotsandlotsandlotsuntileveryonegetsahy00geheadache. :)

Lemme guess. Blurr's yas fave char? :)

nugator

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
Sigridir <sigr...@bibliophage.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Yuppers. Eschew obfuscation and flauxinoccinihilipilification!
*grin*

Dester'edra, who had a onomotomaniac for a middle school head teacher.

--
Dester'edra Cloudancer of Amoraegrarum Somniare
DC.Df*s+h+a$--(d)WL++*Fr+L25cmt45cmg-e+mCLB>aqua:V^DSwTiridescentBmusic

Quelonzia Stormdancer

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 22:19:27 -0500, BlueDragon
<jeremy...@hotmail.com> pondered, and then rumbled:

>> That's
>> OK, though, once we get a Southerner's dictionary published, it'll go national, maybe even
>> worldwide, you never can tell.
>>
>> AGAIG
>
>What is the AGAIG stand for?

Well, since it HAS to be southern... "Ah guess ah is goin" would be my
interpretation.

*giggles*

Quelonzia Stormdancer, dancin with Southern Storms
---
' ' "...And as full of wonder in this ancient age,
) ( As ever I was when I was but a child...
( ) Standing upon tiptoe, reaching for stars,
{ o o } And dreaming of wings with which to soar."
\)(/ ~reflections in an ocean of souls~
(oo) Home page: http://www.dragonfire.org/~lonzia
vv Email to: lon...@dragonfire.org

Draco Draconis Ebenium

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

BluePard wrote in message <36898453...@buffNOT.net>...
>Keystone wrote:

>> BlueDragon wrote:
>("It's havaii." says the guide. "Only tourists call it hawaii."
>"So what are we supposed to do with that info?" says I. "We're all
>tourists.")

"'Excuse me?'
'Yes?'
'Is it pronounced 'Hawaii' or 'Havaii?''
'Havaii.'
'Thanks.'
'You're velcome.'"

Draco Draconis Ebenium
aka Ebony the Black Dragon
(quoting an old Benny Hill episode)

Draco Draconis Ebenium

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

Quelonzia Stormdancer wrote in message <3689b3dd....@news.got.net>...

>On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 22:19:27 -0500, BlueDragon
><jeremy...@hotmail.com> pondered, and then rumbled:
>

>>> That's
>>> OK, though, once we get a Southerner's dictionary published, it'll go
national, maybe even
>>> worldwide, you never can tell.
>>>
>>> AGAIG
>>
>>What is the AGAIG stand for?
>>

>Well, since it HAS to be southern... "Ah guess ah is goin" would be my
>interpretation.
>
>*giggles*
>
>Quelonzia Stormdancer, dancin with Southern Storms

"I like it! How about AIFI - As I Figger It or TWIR - The Way I Recon ?
More Southern acronyms need to get on the net. Show those 'elite' goobers
some real confusion. How about DLTDHYOTWO as a dismissal?"

Draco Draconis Ebenium
aka Ebony the Black Dragon, Y'all!
(That's Don't Let The Door Hit Ya On The Way Out)

Keystone

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
BlueDragon wrote:

> Ever heard of Jeff Foxworthy? He's a comedian from the south...I've listened to most of his
> tapes and they were very funny.

Heard of him?? : ) I have about 300 Redneck jokes that I made up that are based on his format.
His Christmas song & the song he came out w/for the '96 Olympics in Atlanta. Believe every
Southerner knows about him.

> > If that's the case, then
> > let me hit you w/the word drop-top. : ) Off Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It".
>
> I never understood what "Jiggy" means... : )

Well, don't know exactly myself, except that it's like a Will Smith thing.

> Nope, I live in Canada, the land of the year round winter and where everyone lives in igloos...
> : ) (Slight exaggeration)

Southern Canada? A land where those polar bear Coke commercials REALLY take place. : ) And
people have pet polar bears named Fido. @ least being a drake, you'd be able to hunt down things
to feed a pet like that. Same point I make for when I get a pet panther. People say you can't do
that!! I'd like to prove them wrong. If you get one young & raise it to be a "house cat" and take
care of it & feed it, I don't see why it would attack you. Maybe they're misunderstood like us
dragons. Everybody thinks dragons go around attacking everybody, & well I don't find that to be
true. Of course, we don't put up w/a whole lot, that's for sure. : ) You can't play w/a drake's
emotions & escape unscathed!!

> What is the AGAIG stand for?

You must be talking about my quote: "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here"
Nicholson,AGAIG. It's As Good As It Gets. Jack Nicholson says this in the movie to this lady &
shuts the door in her face. If you didn't see the movie, you should, it won a lot of awards for
'97. I found it to be pretty funny myself.

Seeing that this is all-out war now, I announce "This is war!!!!   Este es guerra!!!!" as I pick
up the word "anvil" and throw it @ BlueDragon. This holographic anvil goes flying @ BlueDragon,
but it looks real. hehehehehehehe!! As soon as the anvil leaves my paws, I go rolling on the
ground in laughter. Even more hehehehehe!! *evil grins* the whole time.

=<KEYSTONE>=
DC2.D Gm CDJ:B a21 L35f17t w pFLW B- f++ r+++ s-- Fr- U- i h+ $ m o- e

Keystone

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
Draco Draconis Ebenium wrote:

> "I like it! How about AIFI - As I Figger It or TWIR - The Way I Recon ?
> More Southern acronyms need to get on the net. Show those 'elite' goobers
> some real confusion. How about DLTDHYOTWO as a dismissal?"

Maybe even possibly YWSWT: You want Spam with that.
YTAV8WFIT: You think a V-8 will fit in there.

The possibilities are endless. And just think it's all gonna start with
these posts & spread from there. I can see it now, high tech Rednecks as
displayed in the Houston Chronicle:

1·17·99--The net has become flooded with new initials like YTAV8WFIT
and DLTDHYOTWO in the last 3 weeks. They are being called the work of the
South, says one internet user who wouldn't give us any identity. In order to
accompany all the new initials, a 1500 page book will be published, VERY soon we
hope. Noone can keep up w/the demand for new FAQs. Many, who don't understand
these new expressions are like "WATPADTA!!" (What Are These People And Dragons
Talking About!!). The rest are replying w/the usual "Huh?". The CIA, FBI, and
the NIP (National Internet Police) are saying "We need to NIP (NPI [no pun
intended]) this thing in the bud" as so elequently put by Mr. Fife so many years
ago. Their investigations so far, only indicate that someone in AFD is
responsible, but apparently they are all protecting each other, because none
will say who's doing what; and well, needless to say a handful of talons can be
rather persuasive, to say the least. : ) The dragons are again trying to rule
the internet as they did the contryside some 300 years ago. This madness must
end!!! It could lead to a hysteria that might help CAUSE a Y1999 bug before the
Y2K bug is even caught. Is it too late to save internet sanity? In a recent
poll 94% said YES, since the 1st day this all started, 1% said NO, and the other
5% said "What's the internet?"
Jeff Foxworthy's popularity up 10% says People magazine.
Bill Clinton popularity down 745% says "the word on the street".

Imagine That!!!
This is a loco mundo we live in drakes, so know that AIP
(anything is possible)!
=<KEYSTONE>=

Keystone

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
Rai wrote:

> How about Rhythm? Or are we classing 'y' as one of those horrible
> 'pseudovowel' thingies for these purposes? Yuck. *grin*

In a clearing, you see me swooping down for a landing. After a
not-quite elegant landing, I put on a face as if I were fixing to say
some thing intelligent. You then hear "Rai, what in the world is a
pseudovowel?". Gee, so much for sounding intelligent, eh? : ) "And
besides y's y a vowel anyway, when it's not?"

=<KEYSTONE>=
"If you have a clue as to what I'm talking about, then that
makes 1 of us, and 1 out of 2 ain't
bad" personal quote, just made it up

Keystone

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
nugator wrote:

> Yuppers. Eschew obfuscation and flauxinoccinihilipilification!
> *grin*

As an X-Filer, I know what obfuscation is & that about it in that statement.

I'd start calling people Blue again, but then there's like 15 of 'em so I
guess maybe it could get narrowed down to 5 or so. : ) Good thing I didn't say
Green, because there's a lot of us greens out there too. Just for the record, I'm
not green, I'm dark jade!!! : ) I'm ademate (or however you spell it) about
clarifying that for some crazy reason, even though nobody's ever debated it.

A note of caution: lava is hot, don't touch it. That is unless you're a
lava-based creature of some sort. Abominable lava-man if you will. I don't think we
have any of those on THIS planet @ least I've never seen 'em & they haven't been on
TV or movies, so I doubt it.

DC2.D Gm CDJ:B a21 L3517t w pFLW B- f++ r+++ s-- Fr- U- i h+ $ m o- e

=<KEYSTONE>=
"If you have a clue as to what I'm talking about, then that makes 1 of us, and 1

out of 2 ain't bad."

BlueDragon

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
> > Ever heard of Jeff Foxworthy? He's a comedian from the south...I've listened to most of his
> > tapes and they were very funny.
>
> Heard of him?? : ) I have about 300 Redneck jokes that I made up that are based on his format.
> His Christmas song & the song he came out w/for the '96 Olympics in Atlanta. Believe every
> Southerner knows about him.

He had a tv show a while back but I didn't find it that funny. I don't know, I guess he's more of a
vocal comedian than an acting comedian...

> > > If that's the case, then
> > > let me hit you w/the word drop-top. : ) Off Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It".
> >
> > I never understood what "Jiggy" means... : )
>
> Well, don't know exactly myself, except that it's like a Will Smith thing.

He's weird...

> > Nope, I live in Canada, the land of the year round winter and where everyone lives in igloos...
> > : ) (Slight exaggeration)
>
> Southern Canada? A land where those polar bear Coke commercials REALLY take place. : ) And
> people have pet polar bears named Fido. @ least being a drake, you'd be able to hunt down things
> to feed a pet like that. Same point I make for when I get a pet panther. People say you can't do
> that!! I'd like to prove them wrong. If you get one young & raise it to be a "house cat" and take
> care of it & feed it, I don't see why it would attack you. Maybe they're misunderstood like us
> dragons. Everybody thinks dragons go around attacking everybody, & well I don't find that to be
> true. Of course, we don't put up w/a whole lot, that's for sure. : ) You can't play w/a drake's
> emotions & escape unscathed!!

A panther? Why not a tiger or something cute...B=8) Anyways I think it's illegal to keep any large cat
as a
pet.

> > What is the AGAIG stand for?
>
> You must be talking about my quote: "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here"
> Nicholson,AGAIG. It's As Good As It Gets. Jack Nicholson says this in the movie to this lady &
> shuts the door in her face. If you didn't see the movie, you should, it won a lot of awards for
> '97. I found it to be pretty funny myself.

I don't watch many movies these days...Too busy.

> Seeing that this is all-out war now, I announce "This is war!!!!   Este es guerra!!!!" as I pick
> up the word "anvil" and throw it @ BlueDragon. This holographic anvil goes flying @ BlueDragon,
> but it looks real. hehehehehehehe!! As soon as the anvil leaves my paws, I go rolling on the
> ground in laughter. Even more hehehehehe!! *evil grins* the whole time.

OK...Just remember you started it. *weaves flows of air to bind Keystone, a bunch of feathers appear
out of nowhere and start tickling him* You asked for it...Now it's my turn to laugh...*BD weaves
another
to a nearby table to pick up a pie and launches it at Keystone*

a_mo...@usa.net

Jan 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/1/99

> Quoth BlueDragon <jeremy...@hotmail.com>:
> [munch]
>
> >There are words with more than one apostrophe? Well, i've got the
> >worlds longest word without vowels...its crwth. (Oxford dictionary)

Hmmm. Well, if you want to get technical about things, 'crwth' DOES have a
vowel. One. At the time the word was invented 'w' could serve in either
position, literally being double-u when used as a vowel. ]:>

Syth, the large black winged wolf.

Rai

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99
Quoth Keystone <ken...@sat.net>:
>Rai wrote:

>> How about Rhythm? Or are we classing 'y' as one of those horrible
>> 'pseudovowel' thingies for these purposes? Yuck. *grin*
>
>In a clearing, you see me swooping down for a landing. After a
>not-quite elegant landing, I put on a face as if I were fixing to say
>some thing intelligent. You then hear "Rai, what in the world is a
>pseudovowel?". Gee, so much for sounding intelligent, eh? :)

I wouldn't worry about that, since I'm not sure the word exists
outside of my deranged imagination. You may not be the only one who
has no idea what I'm talking about.

I mean, even _I_ don't know what I'm talking about most of the time!
;=8)

>"And besides y's y a vowel anyway, when it's not?"

*grin* Both 'w' and 'y' could be considered vowels in some
circumstances, since they produce vowel-like sounds in a few words.
But not being a linguist, I really couldn't tell you if that makes
them anything other than consonants.

*pause*

That actually didn't make it any clearer at all, did it? ;=8)

Keystone

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99
BlueDragon wrote:

> A panther? Why not a tiger or something cute...B=8) Anyways I think it's illegal to keep any large cat
> as a
> pet.

It depends on where you live, & then even in legal areas, you need a license. Another words, you can't
live in the suburbs & have 1. : ) Just because it's illegal, doesn't make it a bad idea. Panthers are
good because they can hide in the dark. Take this scenario for instance: You have a panther (tamed one)
on the front porch, it's dark outside. Someone comes to the front door & knocks. All the sudden they
hear this growling. Once they realize what it is, they go running for the car, all the while you're
looking out the window laughing your butt off. Hahahaha!!! Then you walk out to their car (if they're
not scared of dragons more than panthers, they'll usually stay in the driveway) and say, what you're
scared of my cat? Then make them get out of the car & pet the cat so he/she'll get to know them better or
you threaten them w/your talons. They'll be scared to death, it's great fun. Great deterrent for those
door-2-door salespeople.

> OK...Just remember you started it. *weaves flows of air to bind Keystone, a bunch of feathers appear
> out of nowhere and start tickling him* You asked for it...Now it's my turn to laugh...*BD weaves
> another
> to a nearby table to pick up a pie and launches it at Keystone*

ahhhhhhh, BD, make the feathers stop. hehehehe. torture. hehehehe. help hehehehe. I, oh, a pie hehehehe
apple pie heheheh yum yum yum heheheh. Trying to get all the pie and eat it hehehehehehe yum yum.
There's still more on me, but the feathers, I can't reach it all. hehehehehehehehe. *starts shaking to
shake off the rest of the pie I couldn't reach and to try to avoid the feathers* Why ostrich feathers BD,
why? hehehehehe. Then, midst all the chaos, a strange sensation comes over BD. Suddenly, w/the words
"hehe Gravity heheheheh Ice hehehe" BD is lifted off the ground and turned upside down, w/his head 2' off
the ground. The ice he's standing on in the air is extremely slick, yet doesn't feel cold to the feet.
To make things more interesting, as I point to a banana peel on the ground nearby, banana peels start
appearing on the already slick icy surface. "hehe what'cha hehe gonna do now hehehehehehe BD?" A
delicious pine-apple upsidedown cake, right side up for BD right now : ), appears on the ground above
BD's head. Oddly enough, it just mamages to stay out of talon's reach. "Turn heheheh these feathers
hehehehehe off hehehehehehehehehehe"

=<KEYSTONE>=
DC2.D Gm CDJ:B a21 L35f17t w pFLW B- f++ r+++ s-- Fr- U- i h+ $ m o- e

Alexander Lee

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
In article <36906214...@sat.net>,
Keystone <ken...@sat.net> wrote:

>BlueDragon wrote:
>
>> A panther? Why not a tiger or something cute...B=8) Anyways I think it's
illegal to keep any large cat
>> as a
>> pet.

Generally the farther you get from habitation the more stuff becomes
legal...In most midwestern states it is legal to own them ouside of the city
limit, same here in California too.

A few months ago someone 4 miles from my house had an alligator secretly in
their yard, and it escaped, and city confiscated the alligator since it was
illegal to have it within the city limits...

LOL@thispost