I'm back!

Pegasus

Jan 28, 2006, 4:36:31 AM1/28/06
Wee! Here I come people, with souovoovoneers!!! Look out...
*dive tackles nearest object* You've all seemed to keep yourselves pretty
busy in my absence, haven't you?
Slightly-tanned Pegasus

Kalos Kalyre

Jan 28, 2006, 4:59:29 AM1/28/06

Yeah, that can happen around here. How was your holiday?

--
-Kalos

Peace and peppermint cheesecake to all.

Bearer of one Pickaxe of Icebreaking from Flame Stryke.

DC2.Dw Gm L- W-- T Phwaplt Sks,wl,bh Cja-\bz,v~ Bfl A- Fr- N? M--- O H++
$~ F+~ R* Ac++ J+ S---! U- I---# V-- Q---! Tc++[QBASIC] E+
The Dragon Classification Project calls me a: class Xenosauria
(xeno=strange, saur=lizard), subclass Pterosauria (Lizard Dragon), order
Squamadraconia (Scales Dragon), suborder Draconia (Western Dragon),
family Pterodraconia (General Western Dragon), genus [unnamed; finned,
spiked, serpentine in width], species {genus name} parvus (parvus=small)

See my art at http://kaloskalyre.deviantart.com/

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress.
Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God
still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the Datalinks, as it lurked
in the streets of yesteryear, but it was never the streets that were
evil." -Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, by Firaxis Games

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jan 28, 2006, 6:18:43 AM1/28/06

Welcome back ^^

--
Lady Viriatha Atyriv de Cordova y Elenia

http://www.tdzk.com/

DC2.~Dw/H Gf L/- Cbl/fs Bfl A? Fr++(tomato)
Nu M++ O+++ H++ $ Fj/v~ R++ Ac++ J S+++ U
I V+++ Tc+ E+ <69 CPs> Keeper of the Tasty
Beverage, Niftian, Mistress of Multi-Tasking,
Friend to Sock Puppets Everywhere

Freedom is just a hallucination created by a pathological lack of
paranoia.

v_dragon

Jan 28, 2006, 9:27:52 AM1/28/06
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:36:31 GMT, "Pegasus" <the_sa...@bigpond.com>
wrote:

Welcome Back !

--
Vincent

DC2.D Gm L W- T- Phwalt Skh Cta,bta+ Bco/fl A Fr++ Nn
M O H--- Fo R+++! Ac+ J+ S? I---# V? Q? Tc++[Technition] E+

Keeper of The Great Book of Random Stuff
www.vincentthedragon.com <temp. out of order>
v_dr...@bellsouth.net

Up the Irons!
---------------------------
Scouting- Because Character counts
Duke of Dutch Ovens [DoDo]
vincentthedragon.com/klah/dutchovenfaq.htm
<'cause few know what a dutch oven is>
Priest in charge of the pastries
---------------------------
"The tears of a Dragon,
For you and for me."
-Bruce Dickinson

jrr...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2006, 9:51:45 AM1/28/06
Hehe, youre another one that went to some fun con isnt it? I love to
see con pics

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 28, 2006, 6:56:27 PM1/28/06
On 28 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched news:zWGCf.229365
$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in alt.fan.dragons:

Speaking of souveniers, I saw Figment's Imagination (thanks, Arcaton, BTW,
for introducing me to Figment a long, long time ago) and bought a lot of
Figment stuff. Unfortunately, no camera, other than my webcam, so I can't
really show you anything.....

And the ride is kinda nice, but I would really have loved to see the first
one.....

And I don't think they kept "Two Tiny Wings" in the new ride, but I do have
a T-shirt of how to draw Figment with the verse on the back.....

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++

--
"I wanna touch the sky, I'll spread my wings and fly." -- Bon Jovi, "Every
Day"

Pegasus

Jan 28, 2006, 10:56:49 PM1/28/06

Kalos Kalyre <kalos...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Pegasus wrote:
> > Wee! Here I come people, with souovoovoneers!!! Look out...
> > *dive tackles nearest object* You've all seemed to keep yourselves
pretty
> > busy in my absence, haven't you?
> > Slightly-tanned Pegasus
> >

> Yeah, that can happen around here. How was your holiday?

Hot and beautiful one day, monsoonal the next. I cudled and got photos of
everything within reach and now want an Olive Python as a pet... as well as
oogling my eyes out of their sockets at anything that moved, and oogling
longer if it didn't. I managed to get out of ther just a a nice big Cyclone
was forming though...

Pegasus

Jan 28, 2006, 10:59:37 PM1/28/06

Lady Viriatha de Cordova <viri_c...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Pegasus wrote:
> > Wee! Here I come people, with souovoovoneers!!! Look out...
> > *dive tackles nearest object* You've all seemed to keep yourselves
pretty
> > busy in my absence, haven't you?
> > Slightly-tanned Pegasus
>
> Welcome back ^^

Nice to be welcomed! *grins* No penguins where I went!

Pegasus

Jan 28, 2006, 11:00:03 PM1/28/06

v_dragon <v_dr...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:36:31 GMT, "Pegasus" <the_sa...@bigpond.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Wee! Here I come people, with souovoovoneers!!! Look out...
> >*dive tackles nearest object* You've all seemed to keep yourselves pretty
> >busy in my absence, haven't you?
> >Slightly-tanned Pegasus
> >

> Welcome Back !
*waves* Nice to be back!

Draco18s

Jan 29, 2006, 12:09:27 AM1/29/06
In article <zWGCf.229365$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>Wee! Here I come people, with souovoovoneers!!! Look out...
>*dive tackles nearest object*

*Jumps slightly as Pegasus tackles the tree next to him*
Eep! Welcome back.

>You've all seemed to keep yourselves pretty
>busy in my absence, haven't you?
>Slightly-tanned Pegasus

Busy or not I have kept myself as such.

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 12:45:36 AM1/29/06

Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message

> In article <zWGCf.229365$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
> >Wee! Here I come people, with souovoovoneers!!! Look out...
> >*dive tackles nearest object*
>
> *Jumps slightly as Pegasus tackles the tree next to him*
> Eep! Welcome back.

*looks up, slightly stunned from a too-close-encounter with the tree*
Hey! You can't move! that spoils all the fun! Oh, well... *pokes tongue out*

> >You've all seemed to keep yourselves pretty
> >busy in my absence, haven't you?
> >Slightly-tanned Pegasus
>
> Busy or not I have kept myself as such.

Oddly enough, so have I. Even on holidays, there was always something to
do..

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 29, 2006, 2:01:48 AM1/29/06
On 28 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:52XCf.229993$V7.5...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> Yeah, that can happen around here. How was your holiday?

> Hot and beautiful one day, monsoonal the next. I cudled and got photos
> of everything within reach and now want an Olive Python as a pet... as
> well as oogling my eyes out of their sockets at anything that moved,
> and oogling longer if it didn't. I managed to get out of ther just a a
> nice big Cyclone was forming though...

That was like an old trip I took to California..... Apparently there was
an earthquake a couple of hours after our plane took off.....

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #10: SIMPLE

SIMPLE is an acronym for Sheer Idiot's Monopurpose Programming Language
Environment. This language, developed at the Hanover College for
Technological Misfits, was designed to make it impossible to write code
with errors in it. The statements are, therefore, confined to BEGIN, END
and STOP. No matter how you arrange the statements, you can't make a syntax
error. Programs written in SIMPLE do nothing useful. Thus they achieve the
results of programs written in other languages without the tedious,
frustrating process of testing and debugging.

-- Herd Thinners

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 29, 2006, 2:02:58 AM1/29/06
On 28 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched news:J4XCf.229994
$V7....@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Wee! Here I come people, with souovoovoneers!!! Look out...
>> > *dive tackles nearest object* You've all seemed to keep yourselves
> pretty
>> > busy in my absence, haven't you?
>> > Slightly-tanned Pegasus
>> Welcome back ^^
> Nice to be welcomed! *grins* No penguins where I went!

They were there, but they were forewarned to stay out of sight of winged
horses with shish-kebab sticks.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"Checkuary, n: The thirteenth month of the year. Begins New Year's Day and
ends when a person stops absentmindedly writing the old year on his

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 2:17:34 AM1/29/06

Lord Flame Stryke <Flame...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 28 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:52XCf.229993$V7.5...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:
>
> >> Yeah, that can happen around here. How was your holiday?
> > Hot and beautiful one day, monsoonal the next. I cudled and got photos
> > of everything within reach and now want an Olive Python as a pet... as
> > well as oogling my eyes out of their sockets at anything that moved,
> > and oogling longer if it didn't. I managed to get out of ther just a a
> > nice big Cyclone was forming though...
>
> That was like an old trip I took to California..... Apparently there was
> an earthquake a couple of hours after our plane took off.....

*eyes dart nervously* Uh... I didn't think anyone would notice it whan I
blew up that underground evil lab...

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 2:20:08 AM1/29/06

> On 28 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched news:J4XCf.229994
> $V7....@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in alt.fan.dragons:

> > pretty
> >> Welcome back ^^
> > Nice to be welcomed! *grins* No penguins where I went!
>
> They were there, but they were forewarned to stay out of sight of winged
> horses with shish-kebab sticks.

*gasps* It was YOU! But, he he he, I decided to loose the wings for a while
and went as a Unicorn infatuated tourist. Oh, which reminds me of the
beautiful necklace and windchime I bought at the markets, both involving
horned Equines.

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jan 29, 2006, 2:23:45 AM1/29/06
Pegasus wrote:

> *eyes dart nervously* Uh... I didn't think anyone would notice it whan I
> blew up that underground evil lab...

Really?!?!? TELL!

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 2:35:50 AM1/29/06

> Pegasus wrote:
> >
> > *eyes dart nervously* Uh... I didn't think anyone would notice it whan I
> > blew up that underground evil lab...
>
> Really?!?!? TELL!

If I did, I'd have to kill you... *grins*

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jan 29, 2006, 2:41:41 AM1/29/06
Pegasus wrote:

>>>*eyes dart nervously* Uh... I didn't think anyone would notice it whan I
>>>blew up that underground evil lab...
>>
>>Really?!?!? TELL!
>>

> If I did, I'd have to kill you... *grins*

Lame.... *pouts*

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 3:22:44 AM1/29/06

> >>Really?!?!? TELL!
> >>

> > If I did, I'd have to kill you... *grins*
>
> Lame.... *pouts*

But I _might_ be able to give you a demonstration later... *Snickers*

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 29, 2006, 3:46:23 PM1/29/06
On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:i_ZCf.230135$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Hot and beautiful one day, monsoonal the next. I cudled and got
>> > photos of everything within reach and now want an Olive Python as a
>> > pet... as well as oogling my eyes out of their sockets at anything
>> > that moved, and oogling longer if it didn't. I managed to get out
>> > of ther just a a nice big Cyclone was forming though...
>> That was like an old trip I took to California..... Apparently there
>> was an earthquake a couple of hours after our plane took off.....
> *eyes dart nervously* Uh... I didn't think anyone would notice it whan
> I blew up that underground evil lab...

Good thing I wansn't in the employ of my Evil Overlord at that time, or
else I might have gotten mad at that..... };=8Ş

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind." -- Thomas Hewitt
Key, 1799-1875

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 29, 2006, 3:46:57 PM1/29/06
On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:qf_Cf.230155$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > *eyes dart nervously* Uh... I didn't think anyone would notice it

>> > whan I blew up that underground evil lab...
>> Really?!?!? TELL!
> If I did, I'd have to kill you... *grins*

Well..... You'd have to try..... <Nirglive>

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"How do you like your lizard?"
"Rare, bordering on hard-to-find."

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 29, 2006, 3:48:52 PM1/29/06
On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:I0_Cf.230139$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > pretty
>> > Nice to be welcomed! *grins* No penguins where I went!
>> They were there, but they were forewarned to stay out of sight of
>> winged horses with shish-kebab sticks.
> *gasps* It was YOU! But, he he he, I decided to loose the wings for a
> while and went as a Unicorn infatuated tourist. Oh, which reminds me
> of the beautiful necklace and windchime I bought at the markets, both
> involving horned Equines.

Always nice. My souveniers consisted mostly of Figment and
Maleficient.....

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,

Owner of Flame Stryke's WindexŽ Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the

Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"I'll just sit here and explode than, shall I?" -- John Cleese, Pluto Nash

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jan 29, 2006, 5:41:36 PM1/29/06
Lord Flame Stryke wrote:

>>*eyes dart nervously* Uh... I didn't think anyone would notice it whan
>>I blew up that underground evil lab...
>

> Good thing I wansn't in the employ of my Evil Overlord at that time, or
> else I might have gotten mad at that..... };=8Ş

*grins*

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 7:38:51 PM1/29/06

> On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:qf_Cf.230155$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Really?!?!? TELL!
> > If I did, I'd have to kill you... *grins*
>
> Well..... You'd have to try..... <Nirglive>

Bwu ha ha ha! Is that a challenge? *pulls out stick with nail in it* But
then again, I'd have to tell you first before I could kill you... and in
order to tell you, I'd probably have to post it on here, and everybody would
be able to read it, so I'd have to kill everybody anyway, and I am SO not up
to all that stuff... today, anyway...

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 7:41:02 PM1/29/06

> Lord Flame Stryke wrote:
>
> >>*eyes dart nervously* Uh... I didn't think anyone would notice it whan
> >>I blew up that underground evil lab...
> >

> > Good thing I wansn't in the employ of my Evil Overlord at that time, or
> > else I might have gotten mad at that..... };=8Ş
>
> *grins*

Actually, it wasn't deliberate. I was meerly testing out a new type of
sugar-covered-penguin and I somehow managed to get the formula wrong, so in
order to stop world destruction, I shoved it down the drainpipe outside and
later discovered that the drainpipe was, in fact, the entrance to said 'evil
lair'...

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 7:41:56 PM1/29/06

> On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:I0_Cf.230139$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> They were there, but they were forewarned to stay out of sight of
> >> winged horses with shish-kebab sticks.
> > *gasps* It was YOU! But, he he he, I decided to loose the wings for a
> > while and went as a Unicorn infatuated tourist. Oh, which reminds me
> > of the beautiful necklace and windchime I bought at the markets, both
> > involving horned Equines.
>
> Always nice. My souveniers consisted mostly of Figment and
> Maleficient.....

I see. Well, I'm not real fussy. If I see something I like, I get it...

> Lord Flame Stryke
>
> --
> DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
> Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
> Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
> Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
> Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from
> Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
> Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jan 29, 2006, 7:49:04 PM1/29/06
Pegasus wrote:

> Actually, it wasn't deliberate. I was meerly testing out a new type of
> sugar-covered-penguin and I somehow managed to get the formula wrong, so in
> order to stop world destruction, I shoved it down the drainpipe outside and
> later discovered that the drainpipe was, in fact, the entrance to said 'evil
> lair'...

And everyone knows how dangerous sugar-covered penguins can be!

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 8:03:58 PM1/29/06

> Pegasus wrote:
>

> > Actually, it wasn't deliberate. I was meerly testing out a new type of
> > sugar-covered-penguin and I somehow managed to get the formula wrong, so
in
> > order to stop world destruction, I shoved it down the drainpipe outside
and
> > later discovered that the drainpipe was, in fact, the entrance to said
'evil
> > lair'...
>
> And everyone knows how dangerous sugar-covered penguins can be!

Ah, yes. Especially when the sugar is mixed with high-powered explosive...
but it does give the taste a real KICK!

Lady Viriatha de Cordova

Jan 29, 2006, 8:27:51 PM1/29/06
Pegasus wrote:

>>And everyone knows how dangerous sugar-covered penguins can be!
>>

> Ah, yes. Especially when the sugar is mixed with high-powered explosive...
> but it does give the taste a real KICK!

lol!

Pegasus

Jan 29, 2006, 9:03:18 PM1/29/06

> Pegasus wrote:
>
> >>And everyone knows how dangerous sugar-covered penguins can be!
> >>

> > Ah, yes. Especially when the sugar is mixed with high-powered
explosive...
> > but it does give the taste a real KICK!
>
> lol!

Indeed! But you have to expect to loose several teeth in the eating
process...

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 29, 2006, 11:16:19 PM1/29/06
On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:ygdDf.230636$V7.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Good thing I wansn't in the employ of my Evil Overlord at that

>> > time, or else I might have gotten mad at that..... };=8Þ

>> *grins*
> Actually, it wasn't deliberate. I was meerly testing out a new type of
> sugar-covered-penguin and I somehow managed to get the formula wrong,
> so in order to stop world destruction, I shoved it down the drainpipe
> outside and later discovered that the drainpipe was, in fact, the
> entrance to said 'evil lair'...

Who uses a drainpipe as an entrance ot an evil lair? Ants?

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 29, 2006, 11:19:00 PM1/29/06
On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:ohdDf.230637$V7.3...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > *gasps* It was YOU! But, he he he, I decided to loose the wings for

>> > a while and went as a Unicorn infatuated tourist. Oh, which reminds
>> > me of the beautiful necklace and windchime I bought at the markets,
>> > both involving horned Equines.
>> Always nice. My souveniers consisted mostly of Figment and
>> Maleficient.....
> I see. Well, I'm not real fussy. If I see something I like, I get
> it...

As do I, but I usually only like dragons.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"The default Magic Word, "Abracadabra", actually is a corruption of the
Hebrew phrase "ha-Bracha dab'ra" which means "pronounce the blessing"." --

Pegasus

Jan 30, 2006, 2:43:05 AM1/30/06

> On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:ohdDf.230637$V7.3...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Always nice. My souveniers consisted mostly of Figment and
> >> Maleficient.....
> > I see. Well, I'm not real fussy. If I see something I like, I get
> > it...
>
> As do I, but I usually only like dragons.

Yes, I tend to stick to mythical/magical related objects, but don't get me
wrong, I'm not into the whole 'witchery' scene, I just like to hoard sparkly
and shiny things... oh, and anything even slightly equine related.

Pegasus

Jan 30, 2006, 2:44:16 AM1/30/06

> On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:ygdDf.230636$V7.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> *grins*
> > Actually, it wasn't deliberate. I was meerly testing out a new type of
> > sugar-covered-penguin and I somehow managed to get the formula wrong,
> > so in order to stop world destruction, I shoved it down the drainpipe
> > outside and later discovered that the drainpipe was, in fact, the
> > entrance to said 'evil lair'...
>
> Who uses a drainpipe as an entrance ot an evil lair? Ants?

Evil overlords with a tight budget? (or mutant slugs, but let's not go
there...)

Pegasus

Jan 30, 2006, 2:47:37 AM1/30/06

> On 29 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:vedDf.230635$V7.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in

> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Well..... You'd have to try..... <Nirglive>
> > Bwu ha ha ha! Is that a challenge? *pulls out stick with nail in it*
> > But then again, I'd have to tell you first before I could kill you...
> > and in order to tell you, I'd probably have to post it on here, and
> > everybody would be able to read it, so I'd have to kill everybody
> > anyway, and I am SO not up to all that stuff... today, anyway...
>
> Not a challenge, a promise. You wanted to hurt my Lady, and I'm at least
> as protective of her as she is of me!! And I'm bigger!! };=8Þ

No, I was not particulary expressing my favour for hurting anyone here in
particular, just simply stating the concequences of a certain action that
could have taken place... so there! *sticks tongue out* And as for the
bigger part, I have Godly connections!!! *Looks up* Here that Zeus, buddy?
He he he.

> Lord Flame Stryke
>
> --
> DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
> Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
> Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
> Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
> Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from
> Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
> Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of
the
> Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
> Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
> Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
> Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
> First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 30, 2006, 10:18:08 PM1/30/06
On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:ktjDf.230916$V7.6...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Actually, it wasn't deliberate. I was meerly testing out a new type

>> > of sugar-covered-penguin and I somehow managed to get the formula
>> > wrong, so in order to stop world destruction, I shoved it down the
>> > drainpipe outside and later discovered that the drainpipe was, in
>> > fact, the entrance to said 'evil lair'...
>> Who uses a drainpipe as an entrance ot an evil lair? Ants?
> Evil overlords with a tight budget? (or mutant slugs, but let's not go
> there...)

<Goes to mutant slugs>

Hey, mutant slugs, do you use a drainpipe to the entrance to your evil
lair?

"Hey, who told!!"

OK, thanks.

<Returns from mutant slugs>

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"In Boston, it is illegal to hold frog-jumping contests in nightclubs." --
Herd Thinners

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 30, 2006, 10:19:28 PM1/30/06
On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:twjDf.230919$V7.5...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Bwu ha ha ha! Is that a challenge? *pulls out stick with nail in
>> > it* But then again, I'd have to tell you first before I could kill
>> > you... and in order to tell you, I'd probably have to post it on
>> > here, and everybody would be able to read it, so I'd have to kill
>> > everybody anyway, and I am SO not up to all that stuff... today,
>> > anyway...
>> Not a challenge, a promise. You wanted to hurt my Lady, and I'm at
>> least as protective of her as she is of me!! And I'm bigger!! };=8Þ
> No, I was not particulary expressing my favour for hurting anyone here
> in particular, just simply stating the concequences of a certain
> action that could have taken place... so there! *sticks tongue out*
> And as for the bigger part, I have Godly connections!!! *Looks up*
> Here that Zeus, buddy? He he he.

I have godly connections, too. My adoptive father is a god. And all his
friends are gods, too..... Unfortunately, I think I'm too far away from
their sphere of influence to hear.....

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"A New York City ordinance prohibits the shooting of rabbits from the rear
of a Third Avenue street car -- if the car is in motion." -- Herd Thinners

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 30, 2006, 10:20:03 PM1/30/06
On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:dsjDf.230914$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > I see. Well, I'm not real fussy. If I see something I like, I get
>> > it...
>> As do I, but I usually only like dragons.
> Yes, I tend to stick to mythical/magical related objects, but don't
> get me wrong, I'm not into the whole 'witchery' scene, I just like to
> hoard sparkly and shiny things... oh, and anything even slightly
> equine related.

I can understand that.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"Organic chemistry is the chemistry of carbon compounds. Biochemistry is
the study of carbon compounds that crawl." -- Mike Adams

Pegasus

Jan 31, 2006, 12:03:03 AM1/31/06

> On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:twjDf.230919$V7.5...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Not a challenge, a promise. You wanted to hurt my Lady, and I'm at
> >> least as protective of her as she is of me!! And I'm bigger!! };=8Þ
> > No, I was not particulary expressing my favour for hurting anyone here
> > in particular, just simply stating the concequences of a certain
> > action that could have taken place... so there! *sticks tongue out*
> > And as for the bigger part, I have Godly connections!!! *Looks up*
> > Here that Zeus, buddy? He he he.
>
> I have godly connections, too. My adoptive father is a god. And all his
> friends are gods, too..... Unfortunately, I think I'm too far away from
> their sphere of influence to hear.....

*grins*

Pegasus

Jan 31, 2006, 12:05:14 AM1/31/06

> On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:ktjDf.230916$V7.6...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Who uses a drainpipe as an entrance ot an evil lair? Ants?
> > Evil overlords with a tight budget? (or mutant slugs, but let's not go
> > there...)
>
> <Goes to mutant slugs>
>
> Hey, mutant slugs, do you use a drainpipe to the entrance to your evil
> lair?
>
> "Hey, who told!!"
>
> OK, thanks.
>
> <Returns from mutant slugs>

Smartytail... you just HAD to, didn't you?

Pegasus

Jan 31, 2006, 12:05:33 AM1/31/06

> On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:dsjDf.230914$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> As do I, but I usually only like dragons.
> > Yes, I tend to stick to mythical/magical related objects, but don't
> > get me wrong, I'm not into the whole 'witchery' scene, I just like to
> > hoard sparkly and shiny things... oh, and anything even slightly
> > equine related.
>
> I can understand that.

You're one of few...

Draco18s

Jan 31, 2006, 4:36:50 PM1/31/06
In article <4EYCf.230079$V7.8...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <zWGCf.229365$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
>> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>> >Wee! Here I come people, with souovoovoneers!!! Look out...
>> >*dive tackles nearest object*
>>
>> *Jumps slightly as Pegasus tackles the tree next to him*
>> Eep! Welcome back.
>>
>*looks up, slightly stunned from a too-close-encounter with the tree*
>Hey! You can't move! that spoils all the fun! Oh, well... *pokes tongue out*

I didn't move! The tree did!

>> >You've all seemed to keep yourselves pretty
>> >busy in my absence, haven't you?
>> >Slightly-tanned Pegasus
>>

>> Busy or not I have kept myself as such.
>
>Oddly enough, so have I. Even on holidays, there was always something to
>do..

More like I've kept myself busy and ignored the things I'm supposed to be busy
with.

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 31, 2006, 8:36:38 PM1/31/06
On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:eeCDf.231879$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Evil overlords with a tight budget? (or mutant slugs, but let's not
>> > go there...)
>> <Goes to mutant slugs>
>> Hey, mutant slugs, do you use a drainpipe to the entrance to your
>> evil lair?
>> "Hey, who told!!"
>> OK, thanks.
>> <Returns from mutant slugs>
> Smartytail... you just HAD to, didn't you?

Never, and I maen /NEVER/ try to get me to stay away from something by
telling me not to go there };=8Ş

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"All syllogisms have three parts, therefore this is not a syllogism." --
Herd Thinners

Lord Flame Stryke

Jan 31, 2006, 8:37:18 PM1/31/06
On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:xeCDf.231880$V7.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Yes, I tend to stick to mythical/magical related objects, but don't
>> > get me wrong, I'm not into the whole 'witchery' scene, I just like
>> > to hoard sparkly and shiny things... oh, and anything even slightly
>> > equine related.
>> I can understand that.
> You're one of few...

Not around here. Around here, we're 2 of many.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

Pegasus

Feb 1, 2006, 1:00:41 AM2/1/06

> In article <4EYCf.230079$V7.8...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
> >
> >Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <zWGCf.229365$V7.4...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> >> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
> >>
> >> *Jumps slightly as Pegasus tackles the tree next to him*
> >> Eep! Welcome back.
> >>
> >*looks up, slightly stunned from a too-close-encounter with the tree*
> >Hey! You can't move! that spoils all the fun! Oh, well... *pokes tongue
out*

> I didn't move! The tree did!

And I suppose next you'll be telling me that penguins aren't really evil.

> >> Busy or not I have kept myself as such.
> >
> >Oddly enough, so have I. Even on holidays, there was always something to
> >do..
>
> More like I've kept myself busy and ignored the things I'm supposed to be
busy
> with.

Yes. but reality seems to have this uncanny ability of catching up with me
when I least expect it...

Pegasus

Feb 1, 2006, 1:01:47 AM2/1/06

> On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:eeCDf.231879$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> <Goes to mutant slugs>
> >> Hey, mutant slugs, do you use a drainpipe to the entrance to your
> >> evil lair?
> >> "Hey, who told!!"
> >> OK, thanks.
> >> <Returns from mutant slugs>
> > Smartytail... you just HAD to, didn't you?
>
> Never, and I maen /NEVER/ try to get me to stay away from something by
> telling me not to go there };=8Ş

So if I say DONT go near that big boiling pot of water marked 'soup'...

Pegasus

Feb 1, 2006, 1:02:32 AM2/1/06

> On 30 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:xeCDf.231880$V7.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> I can understand that.
> > You're one of few...
>
> Not around here. Around here, we're 2 of many.

As opposed to too many *chuckles and clops off to watch washing machine*

Kalos Kalyre

Feb 1, 2006, 1:25:52 AM2/1/06
Pegasus wrote:

>>>Smartytail... you just HAD to, didn't you?
>>
>>Never, and I maen /NEVER/ try to get me to stay away from something by
>>telling me not to go there };=8Ş
>

> So if I say DONT go near that big boiling pot of water marked 'soup'...

Don't you mean "DON'T _climb into_ that big boiling pot of water marked
soup"? :)

--
-Kalos

Peace and peppermint cheesecake to all.

Bearer of one Pickaxe of Icebreaking from Flame Stryke.

DC2.Dw Gm L- W-- T Phwaplt Sks,wl,bh Cja-\bz,v~ Bfl A- Fr- N? M--- O H++
$~ F+~ R* Ac++ J+ S---! U- I---# V-- Q---! Tc++[QBASIC] E+
The Dragon Classification Project calls me a: class Xenosauria
(xeno=strange, saur=lizard), subclass Pterosauria (Lizard Dragon), order
Squamadraconia (Scales Dragon), suborder Draconia (Western Dragon),
family Pterodraconia (General Western Dragon), genus [unnamed; finned,
spiked, serpentine in width], species {genus name} parvus (parvus=small)

See my art at http://kaloskalyre.deviantart.com/

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what
nobody has thought." -Albert von Sent-Gyorgyi, in Irving Good, The
Scientist Speculates (1962)

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 1, 2006, 7:51:01 PM2/1/06
On 31 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:f9YDf.232728$V7.7...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Smartytail... you just HAD to, didn't you?

>> Never, and I maen /NEVER/ try to get me to stay away from something
>> by telling me not to go there };=8Ş
> So if I say DONT go near that big boiling pot of water marked
> 'soup'...

I'll go over, add some chicken, a few noodles, some vegetables, let it cook
for a few hours, and serve everyone soup, of course.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
FORTUNE'S GUIDE TO DEALING WITH REAL-LIFE SCIENCE FICTION: #14
What to do...

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 1, 2006, 7:51:43 PM2/1/06
On 31 Jan 2006, Kalos Kalyre was found to have scratched
news:BeednSRNZab0yX3e...@comcast.com on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>>>Never, and I maen /NEVER/ try to get me to stay away from something by
>>>telling me not to go there };=8Ş
>> So if I say DONT go near that big boiling pot of water marked 'soup'...
> Don't you mean "DON'T _climb into_ that big boiling pot of water marked
> soup"? :)

I wouldn't make good soup stock, so I'll just not add myself to my soup
mix.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
A hypothetical paradox:
What would happen in a battle between an Enterprise security team, who

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 1, 2006, 7:52:27 PM2/1/06
On 31 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:Y9YDf.232729$V7.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > You're one of few...
>> Not around here. Around here, we're 2 of many.
> As opposed to too many *chuckles and clops off to watch washing
> machine*

Nope. No such thing as too many who understand you.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,

Owner of Flame Stryke's WindexŽ Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the

Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
Coach: How's a beer sound, Norm?
Norm: I dunno. I usually finish them before they get a word in.

Pegasus

Feb 2, 2006, 12:02:02 AM2/2/06

> On 31 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:f9YDf.232728$V7.7...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Never, and I maen /NEVER/ try to get me to stay away from something
> >> by telling me not to go there };=8Ş
> > So if I say DONT go near that big boiling pot of water marked
> > 'soup'...
>
> I'll go over, add some chicken, a few noodles, some vegetables, let it
cook
> for a few hours, and serve everyone soup, of course.

Chicken? Ppfft! I have some penguins to dispose of... they taste pretty much
the same, except more evil.

Pegasus

Feb 2, 2006, 12:02:55 AM2/2/06

> On 31 Jan 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:Y9YDf.232729$V7.2...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Not around here. Around here, we're 2 of many.
> > As opposed to too many *chuckles and clops off to watch washing
> > machine*
>
> Nope. No such thing as too many who understand you.

Maybe not, but there is such a thing as there being too many fruitcakes like
me...

> Lord Flame Stryke
>
> --
> DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
> Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
> Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
> Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
> Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from
> Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
> Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 2, 2006, 10:41:47 PM2/2/06
On 01 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:engEf.233496$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > So if I say DONT go near that big boiling pot of water marked
>> > 'soup'...
>> I'll go over, add some chicken, a few noodles, some vegetables, let
>> it
> cook
>> for a few hours, and serve everyone soup, of course.
> Chicken? Ppfft! I have some penguins to dispose of... they taste
> pretty much the same, except more evil.

OK, if you want to add penguin to your portion, you go ahead and do that.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
I'd be a poorer man if I'd never seen an eagle fly.
-- John Denver

[I saw an eagle fly once. Fortunately, I had my eagle fly swatter handy.
Ed.]

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 2, 2006, 10:42:20 PM2/2/06
On 01 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:3ogEf.233497$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > As opposed to too many *chuckles and clops off to watch washing
>> > machine*
>> Nope. No such thing as too many who understand you.
> Maybe not, but there is such a thing as there being too many
> fruitcakes like me...

Nope. Never too many fruitcakes like you };=8Ş

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

Draco18s

Feb 3, 2006, 12:55:47 AM2/3/06
In article <d8YDf.232727$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <4EYCf.230079$V7.8...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
>> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
>> >
>> >Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> >*looks up, slightly stunned from a too-close-encounter with the tree*
>> >Hey! You can't move! that spoils all the fun! Oh, well... *pokes tongue
>out*
>>
>> I didn't move! The tree did!
>
> And I suppose next you'll be telling me that penguins aren't really evil.

Nono, penguins are definately evil.

>> >Oddly enough, so have I. Even on holidays, there was always something to
>> >do..
>>
>> More like I've kept myself busy and ignored the things I'm supposed to be
>busy
>> with.
>
>Yes. but reality seems to have this uncanny ability of catching up with me
>when I least expect it...

That too.

Pegasus

Feb 3, 2006, 6:21:13 AM2/3/06

> On 01 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:engEf.233496$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> I'll go over, add some chicken, a few noodles, some vegetables, let
> >> it
> > cook
> >> for a few hours, and serve everyone soup, of course.
> > Chicken? Ppfft! I have some penguins to dispose of... they taste
> > pretty much the same, except more evil.
>
> OK, if you want to add penguin to your portion, you go ahead and do that.

Will do... *chopping noises* hmmm. Wings or thighs? Oh well, BOTH! *drops
assorted dead things into pot*

Pegasus

Feb 3, 2006, 6:23:26 AM2/3/06

> On 01 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:3ogEf.233497$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Nope. No such thing as too many who understand you.
> > Maybe not, but there is such a thing as there being too many
> > fruitcakes like me...
>
> Nope. Never too many fruitcakes like you };=8Þ

*Grins and hugs* You have an odd way to look at things. Really. What if
there were a whole army of about 10,000, all chasing penguins and cracking
bad jokes, and creating the odd puff of PURPLE smoke? THAT could get
interesting- especially if you asked who the original was...

Pegasus

Feb 3, 2006, 6:25:08 AM2/3/06

> In article <d8YDf.232727$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
> >
> >Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <4EYCf.230079$V7.8...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> >> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

> >out*
> >>
> >> I didn't move! The tree did!
> >
> > And I suppose next you'll be telling me that penguins aren't really
evil.

> Nono, penguins are definately evil.

*Wipes away sweat* Phew, for a moment I thought I'd have to brainwash you...

> >> More like I've kept myself busy and ignored the things I'm supposed to
be
> >busy
> >> with.
> >
> >Yes. but reality seems to have this uncanny ability of catching up with
me
> >when I least expect it...
>
> That too.

Lately it seems the teachers are intent in crushing all forms of my social
life with the torture they call homework...

Draco18s

Feb 4, 2006, 5:09:50 PM2/4/06
In article <o4HEf.234580$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,

Well, I know that my mind is dirty. I suppose I could get it washed.

>be
>> >busy
>> >
>> >Yes. but reality seems to have this uncanny ability of catching up with
>me
>> >when I least expect it...
>>
>> That too.
>Lately it seems the teachers are intent in crushing all forms of my social
>life with the torture they call homework...

Oh, I thought they were intent on crushing all my hopes at ever doing anything
in life.

Pegasus

Feb 4, 2006, 6:12:54 PM2/4/06

Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message

he he he. You'd have to do that yourself! *backs away slowly* I only help in
the complete memory loss department.

> >be

> >me
> >>
> >> That too.
> >Lately it seems the teachers are intent in crushing all forms of my
social
> >life with the torture they call homework...
>
> Oh, I thought they were intent on crushing all my hopes at ever doing
anything
> in life.

Indeed. Speaking of such, in one of my english classes, they are teaching us
that (in relation to the topic 'dreams and reality') most of our dreams may
be unachievable and we may get emotionally devistated and the like. We have
to set 'achievable' goals...
Pah! to that stuff. A bit depressing, don't you think?

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 4, 2006, 9:16:05 PM2/4/06
On 03 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:J0HEf.234577$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Chicken? Ppfft! I have some penguins to dispose of... they taste

>> > pretty much the same, except more evil.
>> OK, if you want to add penguin to your portion, you go ahead and do
>> that.
> Will do... *chopping noises* hmmm. Wings or thighs? Oh well, BOTH!
> *drops assorted dead things into pot*

No, /your/ portion, not /my/ soup!! <Sighs> Oh well, it's ruined now.....
<Gives the contaminated pot to Pegasus>

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"Both models are identical in performance, functional operation, and
interface circuit details. The two models, however, are not compatible on

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 4, 2006, 9:17:01 PM2/4/06
On 03 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:O2HEf.234578$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Maybe not, but there is such a thing as there being too many
>> > fruitcakes like me...

>> Nope. Never too many fruitcakes like you };=8Ş

> *Grins and hugs* You have an odd way to look at things. Really. What
> if there were a whole army of about 10,000, all chasing penguins and
> cracking bad jokes, and creating the odd puff of PURPLE smoke? THAT
> could get interesting- especially if you asked who the original was...

The Anvil of PUNishment would certainly get a work out..... Also, TATTLE
might be brought back online.....

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood
Boulevard at one time." -- Herd Thinners

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 4, 2006, 9:24:48 PM2/4/06
On 04 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:WxaFf.241475$V7.7...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> >Lately it seems the teachers are intent in crushing all forms of my

> social
>> >life with the torture they call homework...
>> Oh, I thought they were intent on crushing all my hopes at ever doing
> anything
>> in life.
> Indeed. Speaking of such, in one of my english classes, they are
> teaching us that (in relation to the topic 'dreams and reality') most
> of our dreams may be unachievable and we may get emotionally
> devistated and the like. We have to set 'achievable' goals...
> Pah! to that stuff. A bit depressing, don't you think?

There's no such thing as an unachievable goal. All things are possible,
therefore all goals must be possible to achieve. And you can quote me on
this to your teachers if you like, but don't expect me to serve detention
with you, because I don't go to your school. How do I know this for sure?
Because I don't go to school.

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,

Owner of Flame Stryke's WindexŽ Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the

Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"That boy's about as sharp as a pound of wet liver" -- Foghorn Leghorn

Zarris

Feb 4, 2006, 10:23:12 PM2/4/06
Pegasus wrote:
[]

>>>life with the torture they call homework...
>>
>>Oh, I thought they were intent on crushing all my hopes at ever doing
>
> anything
>
>>in life.
>

> Indeed. Speaking of such, in one of my english classes, they are teaching us
> that (in relation to the topic 'dreams and reality') most of our dreams may
> be unachievable and we may get emotionally devistated and the like. We have
> to set 'achievable' goals...
> Pah! to that stuff. A bit depressing, don't you think?

it makes sence in a way... i had to limit my dreams of achievemnt a
bit... went from shifting and leaving with a wireless laptop and camera
to just shifting and leaving... getting a laptop is rather unachievable
for me...

--
Zarris

dragoncode: DC2.Dw Gm L- W T- Phvfwvl^t Sks Cbl+,bwh%,cbk,egy,vbk,wwh%
Bfl A- Fr++ Nm M- O H++ $+++ Fo-- R+++ Ac++ J+ S-- U-- I V-- Q Tc++[ntwk] E

journal: http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=zarris

Draco18s

Feb 6, 2006, 2:16:26 PM2/6/06
In article <WxaFf.241475$V7.7...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <o4HEf.234580$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
>> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
>> >evil.

>> >*Wipes away sweat* Phew, for a moment I thought I'd have to brainwash
>you...
>>
>> Well, I know that my mind is dirty. I suppose I could get it washed.
>
>he he he. You'd have to do that yourself! *backs away slowly* I only help in
>the complete memory loss department.

Oh! Even better! I've been wanting to do a past life regression for a while
now to help bring forward forgotten memories. Glad to know you can help.
}:=3)

>> >Lately it seems the teachers are intent in crushing all forms of my
>social
>> >life with the torture they call homework...
>>
>> Oh, I thought they were intent on crushing all my hopes at ever doing
>anything
>> in life.
>
>Indeed. Speaking of such, in one of my english classes, they are teaching us
>that (in relation to the topic 'dreams and reality') most of our dreams may
>be unachievable and we may get emotionally devistated and the like. We have
>to set 'achievable' goals...
>Pah! to that stuff. A bit depressing, don't you think?

My goal at this point is...oh, yeah, that's right. I've abandoned all my
goals in hopes of actually finishing one of them.

Pegasus

Feb 8, 2006, 1:35:05 AM2/8/06

> On 03 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:J0HEf.234577$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> OK, if you want to add penguin to your portion, you go ahead and do
> >> that.
> > Will do... *chopping noises* hmmm. Wings or thighs? Oh well, BOTH!
> > *drops assorted dead things into pot*
>
> No, /your/ portion, not /my/ soup!! <Sighs> Oh well, it's ruined
now.....
> <Gives the contaminated pot to Pegasus>

*mmm...*
If you really want some, I'll get another pot?
Anyhoo, back to before *mmm...*

Pegasus

Feb 8, 2006, 1:36:25 AM2/8/06

> On 03 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:O2HEf.234578$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> Nope. Never too many fruitcakes like you };=8Þ

> > *Grins and hugs* You have an odd way to look at things. Really. What
> > if there were a whole army of about 10,000, all chasing penguins and
> > cracking bad jokes, and creating the odd puff of PURPLE smoke? THAT
> > could get interesting- especially if you asked who the original was...
>
> The Anvil of PUNishment would certainly get a work out..... Also, TATTLE
> might be brought back online.....

Qui? I vaguely know of one Anvil of PUNishment, but have (like usual) no
idea about TATTLE... clarify?

Pegasus

Feb 8, 2006, 1:39:17 AM2/8/06

> On 04 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:WxaFf.241475$V7.7...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> > social
> >> Oh, I thought they were intent on crushing all my hopes at ever doing
> > anything
> >> in life.
> > Indeed. Speaking of such, in one of my english classes, they are
> > teaching us that (in relation to the topic 'dreams and reality') most
> > of our dreams may be unachievable and we may get emotionally
> > devistated and the like. We have to set 'achievable' goals...
> > Pah! to that stuff. A bit depressing, don't you think?
>
> There's no such thing as an unachievable goal. All things are possible,
> therefore all goals must be possible to achieve. And you can quote me on
> this to your teachers if you like, but don't expect me to serve detention
> with you, because I don't go to your school. How do I know this for sure?
> Because I don't go to school.

*furiously takes notes* All things 'are' possible, depending on how much
money you have. Like people wanted to bring other dudes back from the dead,
and look what happened in Resident Evil... *shudders*
All this won't stop me from trying to reach my goal, anyway. FYI, I want to
get a few of my stories published... appart from total and complete world
domiantion, that is.

> Lord Flame Stryke
>
> --
> DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
> Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
> Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
> Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
> Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8
from
> Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,

> Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of

Pegasus

Feb 8, 2006, 1:40:16 AM2/8/06

Zarris <Waterfa...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Pegasus wrote:
> []
> >>
> >>Oh, I thought they were intent on crushing all my hopes at ever doing
> >
> > anything
> >
> >>in life.
> >

> > Indeed. Speaking of such, in one of my english classes, they are
teaching us
> > that (in relation to the topic 'dreams and reality') most of our dreams
may
> > be unachievable and we may get emotionally devistated and the like. We
have
> > to set 'achievable' goals...
> > Pah! to that stuff. A bit depressing, don't you think?
>
> it makes sence in a way... i had to limit my dreams of achievemnt a
> bit... went from shifting and leaving with a wireless laptop and camera
> to just shifting and leaving... getting a laptop is rather unachievable
> for me...

*grins* I know how THAT feels... try fitting a horse into a suburban
backyard!

Pegasus

Feb 8, 2006, 1:41:47 AM2/8/06

> In article <WxaFf.241475$V7.7...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
> >
> >Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <o4HEf.234580$V7.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> >> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

> >you...
> >>
> >> Well, I know that my mind is dirty. I suppose I could get it washed.
> >
> >he he he. You'd have to do that yourself! *backs away slowly* I only help
in
> >the complete memory loss department.
>
> Oh! Even better! I've been wanting to do a past life regression for a
while
> now to help bring forward forgotten memories. Glad to know you can help.
> }:=3)

Hmmm... *lights incence and dims lights* Open your mind...

Draco18s

Feb 8, 2006, 4:06:00 PM2/8/06
In article <kngGf.507$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>> it makes sence in a way... i had to limit my dreams of achievemnt a
>> bit... went from shifting and leaving with a wireless laptop and camera
>> to just shifting and leaving... getting a laptop is rather unachievable
>> for me...
>>
>*grins* I know how THAT feels... try fitting a horse into a suburban
>backyard!

I hate to say it, but my mother has done quite that.
Of course, the suburbs grew up around the place, but we do count as being in
the suburbs.

--
Draco18s
DC2.Dw Gm L- W- T Phvwalt Sks Cag^ Bco|# A- Fr Nu M--- O H+ $ Fo R+++ Ac+ J+

"Yum!" |> v-v-v-v |>
| , , .|. | n | .|.
'. |_/| | |'''''''''''| | \
(q p),-| | HERSHEY'S | |'-._ ))
/_(/ | | CHO|"|LIT | | ) '-.___//
---W"W----'-'----'-'----'-'----------'--------------

Draco18s

Feb 8, 2006, 4:06:40 PM2/8/06
In article <LogGf.508$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <WxaFf.241475$V7.7...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
>> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
>> >
>> >Draco18s <draco18s2@_SPAM_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>really

>> >you...

>> >he he he. You'd have to do that yourself! *backs away slowly* I only help
>in
>> >the complete memory loss department.
>>
>> Oh! Even better! I've been wanting to do a past life regression for a
>while
>> now to help bring forward forgotten memories. Glad to know you can help.
>> }:=3)
>
>Hmmm... *lights incence and dims lights* Open your mind...

*Opens his mind and his brain falls out*
Ooops...

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 8, 2006, 9:17:10 PM2/8/06
On 07 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:tigGf.500$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Will do... *chopping noises* hmmm. Wings or thighs? Oh well, BOTH!
>> > *drops assorted dead things into pot*
>> No, /your/ portion, not /my/ soup!! <Sighs> Oh well, it's ruined
> now.....
>> <Gives the contaminated pot to Pegasus>
> *mmm...*
> If you really want some, I'll get another pot?
> Anyhoo, back to before *mmm...*

No, you go ahead..... I'll suffer in silence.....

<Silently suffers>

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"God is real, unless declared integer." -- Herd Thinners

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 8, 2006, 9:19:22 PM2/8/06
On 07 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:JjgGf.503$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > *Grins and hugs* You have an odd way to look at things. Really.
>> > What if there were a whole army of about 10,000, all chasing
>> > penguins and cracking bad jokes, and creating the odd puff of
>> > PURPLE smoke? THAT could get interesting- especially if you asked
>> > who the original was...
>> The Anvil of PUNishment would certainly get a work out..... Also,
>> TATTLE might be brought back online.....
> Qui? I vaguely know of one Anvil of PUNishment, but have (like usual)
> no idea about TATTLE... clarify?

TATTLE, or, rather, T.A.T.T.L.E., stands for the Terratek Anvil Targetting,
Tracking, and Launching Engine. It was made for me by Terratek, and is
used when several puns are made bad enough to deserve PUNishment. One day,
you might see it in action.....

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"The future is a myth created by insurance salesmen and high school
counselors." -- Herd Thinners

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 8, 2006, 9:22:29 PM2/8/06
On 07 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:pmgGf.506$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Indeed. Speaking of such, in one of my english classes, they are

>> > teaching us that (in relation to the topic 'dreams and reality')
>> > most of our dreams may be unachievable and we may get emotionally
>> > devistated and the like. We have to set 'achievable' goals...
>> > Pah! to that stuff. A bit depressing, don't you think?
>> There's no such thing as an unachievable goal. All things are
>> possible, therefore all goals must be possible to achieve. And you
>> can quote me on this to your teachers if you like, but don't expect
>> me to serve detention with you, because I don't go to your school.
>> How do I know this for sure? Because I don't go to school.
> *furiously takes notes* All things 'are' possible, depending on how
> much money you have. Like people wanted to bring other dudes back from
> the dead, and look what happened in Resident Evil... *shudders*

It has nothing to do with money. All things are possible, and all
possibilities exist. Therefore, "reality" is the one that's quite often
inaccurate.

> All this won't stop me from trying to reach my goal, anyway. FYI, I
> want to get a few of my stories published... appart from total and
> complete world domiantion, that is.

Hooray for the stories. And you'll have to go through me for the world
domination thing..... I'm saving it for my Evil Overlord, when she
returns.

Lord Flame Stryke

[...]

Marrock

Feb 8, 2006, 10:24:46 PM2/8/06
Lord Flame Stryke wrote:
> TATTLE, or, rather, T.A.T.T.L.E., stands for the Terratek Anvil Targetting,
> Tracking, and Launching Engine. It was made for me by Terratek, and is
> used when several puns are made bad enough to deserve PUNishment. One day,
> you might see it in action.....
>

> Lord Flame Stryke

Sounds like something we worked on at T.A.C.C. Technologies but had to
shut the program down because it was getting used so much the
maintenance costs were through the roof.

Glad to see someone is still keeping up the good work.

--
Good journeys,
Marrock Volsung

Bearer of one Ponder Point

"Fly with me," said the dragon, "live in the depths of the waters and
soar through the sky.
We are not toys for mortals, but spirits that ride the winds and blow
the clouds along." --Lu Kuei Meng

DC2.Dw Gm L42f W T25,000l Phvwalt Sks,wl
Cbk\gr-^,fgr--,ebk%,vgr--^>bk^,sgr-^,bgr--^&1bk^,wbk@gr-,cag^ Bac A++ Nm
O H $+ R+++! Ac+++ J S+++! U I++ V-- Q+++! Tc+ E---!#

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 8, 2006, 11:00:10 PM2/8/06
On 08 Feb 2006, Marrock was found to have scratched
news:LCyGf.605$un6...@fe08.lga on a rock in alt.fan.dragons:

>> TATTLE, or, rather, T.A.T.T.L.E., stands for the Terratek Anvil
>> Targetting, Tracking, and Launching Engine. It was made for me by
>> Terratek, and is used when several puns are made bad enough to
>> deserve PUNishment. One day, you might see it in action.....

> Sounds like something we worked on at T.A.C.C. Technologies but had to
> shut the program down because it was getting used so much the
> maintenance costs were through the roof.

Maintneance costs are nil, since TATTLE is self-maintaining and self-
updating.

> Glad to see someone is still keeping up the good work.

Always!!

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"Do not anger a dragon for, though you won't live long, you will regret it
for the rest of your life." -- Flame Stryke

Pegasus

Feb 8, 2006, 11:56:17 PM2/8/06

> On 07 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:JjgGf.503$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> The Anvil of PUNishment would certainly get a work out..... Also,
> >> TATTLE might be brought back online.....
> > Qui? I vaguely know of one Anvil of PUNishment, but have (like usual)
> > no idea about TATTLE... clarify?
>
> TATTLE, or, rather, T.A.T.T.L.E., stands for the Terratek Anvil
Targetting,
> Tracking, and Launching Engine. It was made for me by Terratek, and is
> used when several puns are made bad enough to deserve PUNishment. One
day,
> you might see it in action.....

*winks* I'll try to keep up the work, then?

Pegasus

Feb 9, 2006, 12:01:16 AM2/9/06

Lord Flame Stryke <Flame...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yes... um... hooray? I have several shorties (that are growing at a
frightening speed) and two that are already 20 or more hand-written pages
long. And the *scary* thing is that, the more I mention world domination,
the more people want to fight me for it... I mean, come on! You can have
this place, and I'll go take over some uni(multi?)verse someplace nice with
a good waterfront, a coouple of hundred forrests (my domain, by the way) and
a really big hole I can throw stuff into. A self-contained black hole would
be nice, come to think of it. No more homework, teachers, irritations,
stupid governments...

Pegasus

Feb 9, 2006, 12:02:50 AM2/9/06

> In article <kngGf.507$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
> >> it makes sence in a way... i had to limit my dreams of achievemnt a
> >> bit... went from shifting and leaving with a wireless laptop and camera
> >> to just shifting and leaving... getting a laptop is rather unachievable
> >> for me...
> >>
> >*grins* I know how THAT feels... try fitting a horse into a suburban
> >backyard!
>
> I hate to say it, but my mother has done quite that.
> Of course, the suburbs grew up around the place, but we do count as being
in
> the suburbs.

I wish I was there! It used to be all nice and like... green... here, but
the houses seem to spring up overnight, along with their mates, the villa
homes and flats.

Pegasus

Feb 9, 2006, 12:03:39 AM2/9/06

> >really

> >in
> >>
> >> Oh! Even better! I've been wanting to do a past life regression for a
> >while
> >> now to help bring forward forgotten memories. Glad to know you can
help.
> >> }:=3)
> >
> >Hmmm... *lights incence and dims lights* Open your mind...
>
> *Opens his mind and his brain falls out*
> Ooops...

Yay! Improvement already! *grins*

Pegasus

Feb 9, 2006, 12:05:05 AM2/9/06

> On 07 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:tigGf.500$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:

> >> No, /your/ portion, not /my/ soup!! <Sighs> Oh well, it's ruined
> > now.....
> >> <Gives the contaminated pot to Pegasus>
> > *mmm...*
> > If you really want some, I'll get another pot?
> > Anyhoo, back to before *mmm...*
>
> No, you go ahead..... I'll suffer in silence.....
>
> <Silently suffers>

Should I leave you to it then, or do something mildly distracting?
*Jumps on unicycle and juggles live chickens while singing*

Draco18s

Feb 9, 2006, 12:08:00 AM2/9/06
In article <w0AGf.2473$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>Yes... um... hooray? I have several shorties (that are growing at a
>frightening speed) and two that are already 20 or more hand-written pages
>long. And the *scary* thing is that, the more I mention world domination,
>the more people want to fight me for it... I mean, come on! You can have
>this place, and I'll go take over some uni(multi?)verse someplace nice with
>a good waterfront, a coouple of hundred forrests (my domain, by the way) and
>a really big hole I can throw stuff into. A self-contained black hole would

>be nice, come to think of it. No more homework, teachers, irritations,--

20 hand written pages? Please. My short story I did was 26 TYPED pages long.
It'd have been even longer if I'd managed to find the creativity to work in
another 7 page piece I had done earlier. I was setting up for it, but ran out
of time and couldn't figure out how to cut back to the side-plot to get it in.

Draco18s

Feb 9, 2006, 12:10:22 AM2/9/06
In article <_1AGf.2474$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>> I hate to say it, but my mother has done quite that.
>> Of course, the suburbs grew up around the place, but we do count as being
>in
>> the suburbs.
>
>I wish I was there! It used to be all nice and like... green... here, but
>the houses seem to spring up overnight, along with their mates, the villa
>homes and flats.

Well, I suppose our place is green...right now the grass is kind dead.

Kalos Kalyre

Feb 9, 2006, 12:20:34 AM2/9/06
Pegasus wrote:
> Lord Flame Stryke <Flame...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 07 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
>> news:JjgGf.503$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
>> alt.fan.dragons:

>>> Qui? I vaguely know of one Anvil of PUNishment, but have (like usual)
>>> no idea about TATTLE... clarify?
>> TATTLE, or, rather, T.A.T.T.L.E., stands for the Terratek Anvil
> Targetting,
>> Tracking, and Launching Engine. It was made for me by Terratek, and is
>> used when several puns are made bad enough to deserve PUNishment. One
> day,
>> you might see it in action.....
>
> *winks* I'll try to keep up the work, then?

Let's hope you do... wouldn't want that work to fall, 'specially if it's
woodwork... :P

--
-Kalos

Peace and peppermint cheesecake to all.

Bearer of one Pickaxe of Icebreaking from Flame Stryke and one Yellow
Rose of Friendship from Gilraen.

DC2.Dw Gm L- W-- T Phwaplt Sks,wl,bh Cja-\bz,v~ Bfl A- Fr- N? M--- O H++
$~ F+~ R* Ac++ J+ S---! U- I---# V-- Q---! Tc++[QBASIC] E+
The Dragon Classification Project calls me a: class Xenosauria
(xeno=strange, saur=lizard), subclass Pterosauria (Lizard Dragon), order
Squamadraconia (Scales Dragon), suborder Draconia (Western Dragon),
family Pterodraconia (General Western Dragon), genus [unnamed; finned,
spiked, serpentine in width], species {genus name} parvus (parvus=small)

See my art at http://kaloskalyre.deviantart.com/

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what
nobody has thought." -Albert von Szent-Gyorgyi, in Irving Good, The
Scientist Speculates (1962)

Zarris

Feb 9, 2006, 2:01:55 PM2/9/06
Draco18s wrote:
> In article <kngGf.507$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
>
>>>it makes sence in a way... i had to limit my dreams of achievemnt a
>>>bit... went from shifting and leaving with a wireless laptop and camera
>>>to just shifting and leaving... getting a laptop is rather unachievable
>>>for me...
>>>

>>*grins* I know how THAT feels... try fitting a horse into a suburban
>>backyard!
>

> I hate to say it, but my mother has done quite that.
> Of course, the suburbs grew up around the place, but we do count as being in
> the suburbs.

same here... at the back of my neighborhood are horsepastures.. and i
think now we qualify to be called urban

--
Zarris

dragoncode: DC2.Dw Gm L- W T- Phvfwvl^t Sks Cbl+,bwh%,cbk,egy,vbk,wwh%
Bfl A- Fr++ Nm M- O H++ $+++ Fo-- R+++ Ac++ J+ S-- U-- I V-- Q Tc++[ntwk] E

journal: http://zarris.livejournal.com/profile

Zarris

Feb 9, 2006, 2:03:30 PM2/9/06
Draco18s wrote:
[]

>>>Oh! Even better! I've been wanting to do a past life regression for a
>>
>>while
>>
>>>now to help bring forward forgotten memories. Glad to know you can help.
>>>}:=3)
>>
>>Hmmm... *lights incence and dims lights* Open your mind...
>

> *Opens his mind and his brain falls out*
> Ooops...

O.-.o wouldnt that be 'opening your skull' to have your brain fall out?

Draco18s

Feb 9, 2006, 3:14:58 PM2/9/06
In article <haednTrRfZ8...@comcast.com>, Waterfa...@aol.com
says...

>Draco18s wrote:
>> In article <kngGf.507$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
>> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>>>*grins* I know how THAT feels... try fitting a horse into a suburban
>>>backyard!
>>

>> I hate to say it, but my mother has done quite that.
>> Of course, the suburbs grew up around the place, but we do count as being in
>> the suburbs.
>>

>same here... at the back of my neighborhood are horsepastures.. and i
>think now we qualify to be called urban

I've seen places like that. However my parent's property is more than a tad
larger. They've got a whole 6 acres.

Draco18s

Feb 9, 2006, 3:15:32 PM2/9/06
In article <L2AGf.2475$yK1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
the_sa...@bigpond.com says...

>> >really

>brainwash

>washed.

>help
>> >in

>> >while
>help.
>> >
>> >Hmmm... *lights incence and dims lights* Open your mind...
>>
>> *Opens his mind and his brain falls out*
>> Ooops...
>
>Yay! Improvement already! *grins*

Yay!

Arcaton

Feb 9, 2006, 4:35:02 PM2/9/06

"Kalos Kalyre" <kalos...@comcast.net> wrote in message

It would work all right...I've been frequent witness to it's workings.

There's nothing so bad as a T.A.T.T.L.E tale.

Arcaton Anvilbane
Evolved Homo Alfandrii

Kalos Kalyre

Feb 9, 2006, 8:15:48 PM2/9/06
Arcaton wrote:
[snip]

>>> Targetting,
>>> day,
>>> *winks* I'll try to keep up the work, then?
>> Let's hope you do... wouldn't want that work to fall, 'specially if it's
>> woodwork... :P
>
> It would work all right...I've been frequent witness to it's workings.
>
> There's nothing so bad as a T.A.T.T.L.E tale.

A TATTLE'd tail would not be good... *curls tail under legs*

--
-Kalos

Peace and peppermint cheesecake to all.

Bearer of one Pickaxe of Icebreaking from Flame Stryke and one Yellow
Rose of Friendship from Gilraen.

DC2.Dw Gm L- W-- T Phwaplt Sks,wl,bh Cja-\bz,v~ Bfl A- Fr- N? M--- O H++
$~ F+~ R* Ac++ J+ S---! U- I---# V-- Q---! Tc++[QBASIC] E+
The Dragon Classification Project calls me a: class Xenosauria
(xeno=strange, saur=lizard), subclass Pterosauria (Lizard Dragon), order
Squamadraconia (Scales Dragon), suborder Draconia (Western Dragon),
family Pterodraconia (General Western Dragon), genus [unnamed; finned,
spiked, serpentine in width], species {genus name} parvus (parvus=small)

See my art at http://kaloskalyre.deviantart.com/ | Read my blog at
http://kaloskalyre.livejournal.com/

"Never judge the beauty of the day by the weather." -Unknown

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 9, 2006, 8:38:43 PM2/9/06
On 08 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:RXzGf.2470$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > Qui? I vaguely know of one Anvil of PUNishment, but have (like

>> > usual) no idea about TATTLE... clarify?
>> TATTLE, or, rather, T.A.T.T.L.E., stands for the Terratek Anvil
> Targetting,
>> Tracking, and Launching Engine. It was made for me by Terratek, and
>> is used when several puns are made bad enough to deserve PUNishment.
>> One
> day,
>> you might see it in action.....
> *winks* I'll try to keep up the work, then?

Only if you borrow Arcaton's rubber skeleton.....

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"You live for the fight when that's all that you've got." -- Bon Jovi,
"Livin' on a Prayer"

TATTLE

Feb 9, 2006, 8:59:25 PM2/9/06
TATTLE online...

>> > Targetting,
>> > day,
>> > *winks* I'll try to keep up the work, then?
>> Let's hope you do... wouldn't want that work to fall, 'specially if
>> it's woodwork... :P
> It would work all right...I've been frequent witness to it's workings.

TATTLE on line!

Aquiring target:
Target Aquired!

Tracking:
Track successful!

Launching Anvil:
Anvil launched successfully!

Impact in 5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

<WHUMP!>
Impact successful!

> There's nothing so bad as a T.A.T.T.L.E tale.

Aquiring target:
Target Aquired!

Tracking:
Track successful!

Launching Anvil:
Anvil launched successfully!

Impact in 5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

<WHUMP!>
Impact successful!

--
TATTLE in stand by...

TATTLE

Feb 9, 2006, 9:25:22 PM2/9/06
TATTLE online...

>>> Let's hope you do... wouldn't want that work to fall, 'specially if
>>> it's woodwork... :P
>> It would work all right...I've been frequent witness to it's
>> workings.
>> There's nothing so bad as a T.A.T.T.L.E tale.
> A TATTLE'd tail would not be good... *curls tail under legs*

>> > Targetting,
>> > day,
>> > *winks* I'll try to keep up the work, then?
>> Let's hope you do... wouldn't want that work to fall, 'specially if
>> it's woodwork... :P
> It would work all right...I've been frequent witness to it's workings.

Aquiring target:

Target Aquired!

Tracking:
Track successful!

Launching Anvil:
Anvil launched successfully!

Impact in 5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

<WHUMP!>
Impact successful!

> There's nothing so bad as a T.A.T.T.L.E tale.

Aquiring target:

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 9, 2006, 9:26:46 PM2/9/06
On 08 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:w0AGf.2473$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> Hooray for the stories. And you'll have to go through me for the

>> world domination thing..... I'm saving it for my Evil Overlord, when
>> she returns.
> Yes... um... hooray? I have several shorties (that are growing at a
> frightening speed) and two that are already 20 or more hand-written
> pages long. And the *scary* thing is that, the more I mention world
> domination, the more people want to fight me for it... I mean, come
> on! You can have this place, and I'll go take over some
> uni(multi?)verse someplace nice with a good waterfront, a coouple of
> hundred forrests (my domain, by the way) and a really big hole I can
> throw stuff into. A self-contained black hole would be nice, come to
> think of it. No more homework, teachers, irritations, stupid
> governments...

Sorry, habit.....

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,
Owner of Flame Stryke's Windex® Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the
Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
X windows:
Accept any substitute.

Lord Flame Stryke

Feb 9, 2006, 9:30:57 PM2/9/06
On 08 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
news:54AGf.2477$yK1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
alt.fan.dragons:

>> > If you really want some, I'll get another pot?

>> > Anyhoo, back to before *mmm...*
>> No, you go ahead..... I'll suffer in silence.....
>> <Silently suffers>
> Should I leave you to it then, or do something mildly distracting?
> *Jumps on unicycle and juggles live chickens while singing*

Ack!! Bad singing!! <Suffers loudly>

Lord Flame Stryke

--
DC2.D~ Gm L120f60t180w W T Phawlt Sks Cbk,ere' Bfl A+++! Fr++ Nm M+ O H+ $
Fc~ R+++! Ac+++ J+ S++ U! I# V+++! Q Tc++ E++
Draco nigrum, oculi rubere, suppositus, magus.
Holder of the Scroll of Nobility from Lady Viriatha, Keeper of the Wand of
Sparklies in its case from Hex, Wielder of the Lady Viri Signature 4x8 from
Ysable, Eater of the Mint Cheesecake from Whisper, Mate to Lady Viriatha,

Owner of Flame Stryke's WindexŽ Factory, Lord Balloonmaker, Borrower of the

Ebony Wood Fife from Luxatos, Accepter of the Small Statue of a Green
Dragon Covered in Ice Cream Toppings from Juniper, Employer of a miniature
Jester doll from SeaKing, Bearer of the Magic Ever-Bill from SeaKing,
Carrier of the gold piece from whisper: o, Builder of Dragon Fyre Keep,
First Dragon of Realism, Giver of the Pickaxe of Icebreaking to Kalos

--
"How many seconds are there in a year? If I tell you there are 3.155 x 10^
7, you won't even try to remember it. On the other hand, who could forget

Pegasus

Feb 10, 2006, 12:28:50 AM2/10/06

> In article <w0AGf.2473$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
>
> >Yes... um... hooray? I have several shorties (that are growing at a
> >frightening speed) and two that are already 20 or more hand-written pages
> >long. And the *scary* thing is that, the more I mention world domination,
> >the more people want to fight me for it... I mean, come on! You can have
> >this place, and I'll go take over some uni(multi?)verse someplace nice
with
> >a good waterfront, a coouple of hundred forrests (my domain, by the way)
and
> >a really big hole I can throw stuff into. A self-contained black hole
would
> >be nice, come to think of it. No more homework, teachers, irritations,--
>
> 20 hand written pages? Please. My short story I did was 26 TYPED pages
long.
> It'd have been even longer if I'd managed to find the creativity to work
in
> another 7 page piece I had done earlier. I was setting up for it, but ran
out
> of time and couldn't figure out how to cut back to the side-plot to get it
in.

Hey! I DO have to fit it in beside all my schoolwork and the other 10
stories that also are active (By active I mean they are in progress), and
there are two 20 page long stories... *humph* I just haven't been bothered
to type them up yet. I've also come to a point where I seem to be over
describing one scene, but want to add more of the character's emotions. He's
just gone through (litteraly) an earth-shattering change and is currently
bewildered. In the other, I'm trying to find a relativly subtle way for a
male character to become interested in my female character and for her to
describe some of her past without giving away her identity completly. SO,
when I overcome those two dilemmas, and rid the earth eternally of all
things homeworky, I'll let my stories go wild... BTW, nice work getting
yours up to that long!

Pegasus

Feb 10, 2006, 12:29:49 AM2/10/06

> On 08 Feb 2006, Pegasus was found to have scratched
> news:w0AGf.2473$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au on a rock in
> alt.fan.dragons:
>
> >> Hooray for the stories. And you'll have to go through me for the
> >> world domination thing..... I'm saving it for my Evil Overlord, when
> >> she returns.
> > Yes... um... hooray? I have several shorties (that are growing at a
> > frightening speed) and two that are already 20 or more hand-written
> > pages long. And the *scary* thing is that, the more I mention world
> > domination, the more people want to fight me for it... I mean, come
> > on! You can have this place, and I'll go take over some
> > uni(multi?)verse someplace nice with a good waterfront, a coouple of
> > hundred forrests (my domain, by the way) and a really big hole I can
> > throw stuff into. A self-contained black hole would be nice, come to
> > think of it. No more homework, teachers, irritations, stupid
> > governments...
>
> Sorry, habit.....

*grins*
S'okay... we all have 'em
*Runs off after penguins wielding a big spoon of destruction*

Pegasus

Feb 10, 2006, 12:30:26 AM2/10/06

> In article <_1AGf.2474$yK1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
> the_sa...@bigpond.com says...
>
> >> I hate to say it, but my mother has done quite that.
> >> Of course, the suburbs grew up around the place, but we do count as
being
> >in
> >> the suburbs.
> >
> >I wish I was there! It used to be all nice and like... green... here, but
> >the houses seem to spring up overnight, along with their mates, the villa
> >homes and flats.
>
> Well, I suppose our place is green...right now the grass is kind dead.

LOL, try being in the middle of a seven year drought!
It is loading more messages.