dragon plushies :D

CHICKWHO

Sep 8, 2003, 4:45:45 PM9/8/03
I'm in the process of creating a plushie dragon :D

Anyone interested in the final piece is welcomed to watch my LiveJournal
(http://stellie.livejournal.com/) for news or contact me through email --
mistic_con...@yahoo.com -- or AIM -- missstellas. :) I've been making
unicorn and unicorn-pegasus (unipegs, unipegs!) plushies for a few months, now,
and my clients are completely thrilled with the outcomes :D I've only gotten
requests for 'character' plushies, though, so I'm going to run wild with this
dragon!

--The Time Shepherdess...

Wyrm

Sep 9, 2003, 5:13:31 AM9/9/03
Greetings.

"CHICKWHO" <chic...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I'm in the process of creating a plushie dragon :D
> Anyone interested in the final piece is welcomed to watch my LiveJournal
> (http://stellie.livejournal.com/) for news or contact me through email --

For plushie dragons (and character plushies) and patterns, you can always go
to:
http://www.wyrm.org.uk/cuddly/
:8)
--
Wyrm: http://www.wyrm.org.uk/

DC2.DGmA+++!L700fW--T-PhlltCre'SksBflF~+++!R+++!Ac++NfS
J+++Fr+++!U+++!I++H++$M+"Arabella"O/V+++!Q---Tc++E

Dragon's, coming, out of the sea.
Shimmering silver head of wisdom looking at me.
Peter Gabriel - Genesis