[Help EX!] DVD Cover Scans Needed

1 view

VegettoEX

Jul 13, 2003, 5:36:57 PM7/13/03
I currently don't have cover scans of the following two discs:

DBZ TV Volume 33b ("Trunks - Mysterious Youth"; second release)
DBZ TV Volume 68 ("Babidi - Rivals")

If anyone can help, it would be mucho appreciated. These particular covers
don't have correct versions up on Amazon or other online stores, so I need a
scan of the actual disc cover, itself, so I know it's correct.

Thanks : )

- VegettoEX
www.daizex.com

Rachel Oliver

Jul 13, 2003, 6:48:28 PM7/13/03
VegettoEX wrote:

http://www.magikarp46.com/babidi-rivals.jpg

I hope that is good enough. :) But are you sure there is a different cover for
Mysterious Youth? I have the rerelease of it with the eyecatchers and
everything, but the cover art is exactly the same as the old one.

--
-The Ayatollah of Coca-Cola, FKA Triple Rach
http://magikarp46.dyndns.org

James Allen Stanfield, 03/19/86-10/01/02
Rest in Peace, Jim, we love you.

Julian Grybowski

Jul 13, 2003, 7:57:48 PM7/13/03
>DBZ TV Volume 33b ("Trunks - Mysterious Youth"; second
>release)

I wasn't aware there was another version of this...I have the second edition of
"Prelude to Terror", but not this one.

--
Julian.

In Pace Requiescat: James Allen (Jim) Stanfield, 1986-2002

[insert witty truth about life here]

Mystic_GohaN

Jul 14, 2003, 12:48:30 PM7/14/03

"Julian Grybowski" <jgj...@aol.comrade> wrote in message

He's right. There was another re-released Mysterious Youth with eyecatches,
and opening/closings added. Plus the subtitles weren't so high in the
re-release.

Michael LaBrie

Jul 14, 2003, 2:58:47 PM7/14/03
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 2nd release of the first "Trunks" disc has a
slightly different cover (as in, the splash of what languages are on
it is the smaller one, and more towards the bottom corner). I believe
I saw it in stores this way, just like the 2nd release of the second
"Trunks" disc.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not :/

Thanks, though~~

- VegettoEX
www.daizex.com