anime porn

Graham Giles

Jan 28, 2001, 11:53:33 PM1/28/01
can anyone tell me where i can find nude pics of bulma/chichi or sailor
scouts?
thankx

a guy looking for porn
(well, don't we all?) >:)~

Mike, formerly known as Mokle

Jan 29, 2001, 12:22:18 AM1/29/01
<snip>

Um.... Ok. I dont think you could have been further off from the right place
to post this. We're fans of the dragon ball manga/show. NOT the hentai.

Go Home

Ask your mom, if she approves, continue your quest. Just not here

Cold Regards,
Mike

Mike, formerly known as Mokle

Jan 29, 2001, 12:26:11 AM1/29/01
Oh I forgot to tell you, Graham Giles,

SMARTEN UP!!!! Anyone who gets jollies from cartoons doesn't deserve to even
be able to ask for it.

Are you too ugly to get a girlfriend? If so, why not try.. well...
nevermind. You're out of luck. (unless you can try a mail order bride. I
hear they're REALLY cheap in yaproblywanafuckit. Just call 1-888-suck-dick)

There's my 2 cents.

Mike

Gen. C-Dogg of the Red Ribbon Army

Jan 29, 2001, 12:38:14 AM1/29/01
>Um.... Ok. I dont think you could have been further off from the right place
>to post this. We're fans of the dragon ball manga/show. NOT the hentai.

Most of us anyway. You'd be surprised how many hentai fans roam here.

General C-Dogg
http://c_dogg2.tripod.com (8-8-2000)

"I always had a thing for redheads. It's in my pants." - Jiggs Lee Puff, "The
Maltese Farfetch'd" AGNPH

*** Chibi has joined #afd
<Talen> INCOMING BIG HOOTERS WITH A SHORT GIRL ATTACHED!!!
-#afd

Bob

Jan 29, 2001, 1:23:07 AM1/29/01
わたし は へんたい です。
あなた は へんたい ですか。

Just practicing. hentai probably has a specific character. 変体 or 変態
maybe?

--

Bob ボブ
Visit www.schustersonline.com

"Gen. C-Dogg of the Red Ribbon Army" <bigc1...@aol.com> wrote in message

John Prutzman

Jan 29, 2001, 1:24:07 AM1/29/01

...Troll...You sicken me with your closed minded opinions. Eat Killfile bizach.
--
John Prutzman..Phat_Ass on #AFD

"You ate a lot of paint as a child, didn't you?"
"You mean wall candy?"
-Penny Arcade

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 29, 2001, 3:46:15 AM1/29/01

"Graham Giles" <marg...@home.com> wrote in message

> can anyone tell me where i can find nude pics of bulma/chichi or sailor
> scouts?

Go to www.kawaii.com and search for it...it's a very useful hentai search
engine.

--

"Why are you depressed, King?"

"These tights make my bum look big."

--Promo for Batman Beyond, featuring
the Royal Flush Gang, seen on the WB

--===*===--

Did you ever hear one of those corny,
positive messages on someone's
answering machine? "Hi, It's a great day
and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope
you are too. The thought for the day is
'Share the love!'" "Beep." "Uh, yeah...
this is the VD clinic calling...Speaking of
being positive, your test is back. Stop
sharing the love!"

--===*===--

Atama karappo no hou ga
unchi-tsume komeru...

--===*===--

Torankusu-kaiou
kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 29, 2001, 3:46:17 AM1/29/01

"Mike, formerly known as Mokle" <mok...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> <snip>
>
> Um.... Ok. I dont think you could have been further off from the right
place
> to post this. We're fans of the dragon ball manga/show. NOT the hentai.

Um...you don't speak for this entire newsgroup, so bugger off. Discussion of
Dragonball hentai is allowed here, and is not necessarily discouraged
(although even we have our limits...)

Over half the people who regularly post here are raging perverts and proud
of it. Some members of this community even actively draw the stuff.

If you personally don't like it, that's fine, but that's also your business,
so kindly mind it and don't go around telling others how to mind theirs.

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 29, 2001, 3:46:18 AM1/29/01

> Oh I forgot to tell you, Graham Giles,
>
> SMARTEN UP!!!! Anyone who gets jollies from cartoons doesn't deserve to
even
> be able to ask for it.

And NOW, you're making me mad. Who the HELL are you to declare what a person
should and should not find erotic?

I have news for you: a lot of intelligent, reputable, and talented people
enjoy hentai artwork. A lot of incredibly talented artists *draw* hentai
artwork, and some of their work makes your average non-hentai fanart look
like SHIT.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking for hentai artwork. If the
person is of a legal age to be asking for it, then they have every right to
it. You may not like it, but that doesn't give YOU the right to trash,
debase, and decry them for their personal interests.

> Are you too ugly to get a girlfriend? If so, why not try.. well...
> nevermind. You're out of luck. (unless you can try a mail order bride. I
> hear they're REALLY cheap in yaproblywanafuckit. Just call
1-888-suck-dick)

This is just wrong and uncalled for. Many people, male and female alike,
find anime hentai artwork to be erotic and appealing, just as they enjoy
hentai anime, and like with any erotic materials, it's also something that
can be enjoyed by couples, etc. That doesn't mean they're ugly, desperate,
or pathetic. It just means they have a particular taste for something, and
there's nothing wrong with that. To each their own.

> There's my 2 cents.

And here's mine: SHUT UP.

Ben Bigwig

Jan 29, 2001, 6:32:23 AM1/29/01
> can anyone tell me where i can find nude pics of bulma/chichi or sailor
> scouts?
> thankx

Dude... that shit is everywhere. Especially Sailor Moon hentai. Easily the
most plentiful hentai subject on the web. If you can't find any you've got
some problems.

Ben Bigwig
benb...@earthlink.net
--
"No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world."
--Mr. Keating, Dead Poets Society

Ben Bigwig

Jan 29, 2001, 6:35:43 AM1/29/01
> SMARTEN UP!!!! Anyone who gets jollies from cartoons doesn't deserve to even
> be able to ask for it.
>
> Are you too ugly to get a girlfriend? If so, why not try.. well...
> nevermind. You're out of luck. (unless you can try a mail order bride. I
> hear they're REALLY cheap in yaproblywanafuckit. Just call 1-888-suck-dick)
>
> There's my 2 cents.

I wanted to trash you for this but Toranksu already did a pretty good job.
Quit telling other people what they should find sexy and what they
shouldn't. It makes you look like an ass.

Ben Bigwig, who draws, writes and loves to watch hentai.

Pan Chan Neko

Jan 29, 2001, 10:43:21 AM1/29/01
>> Um.... Ok. I dont think you could have been further off from the right
>place
>> to post this. We're fans of the dragon ball manga/show. NOT the hentai.
>
>Um...you don't speak for this entire newsgroup, so bugger off. Discussion of
>Dragonball hentai is allowed here, and is not necessarily discouraged
>(although even we have our limits...)
>
>Over half the people who regularly post here are raging perverts and proud
>of it. Some members of this community even actively draw the stuff.

On that note I would just like to add that Naoko Takeuchi herself released an
artbook called Infinity and those pictures were pretty Hentai if you ask me.
She is the artist of Sailor Moon, so even the artist herself has drawn hentai.

>If you personally don't like it, that's fine, but that's also your business,
>so kindly mind it and don't go around telling others how to mind theirs.

I think I have to agree with Torankusu-kaiou on this one.

~*~Pan Chan Neko~*~
Gaia Joyeuxelle

Homyguy Z

Jan 29, 2001, 5:53:58 PM1/29/01

"John Prutzman" <phatt...@aol.compostheap> wrote in message

> >Oh I forgot to tell you, Graham Giles,
> >
> >SMARTEN UP!!!! Anyone who gets jollies from cartoons doesn't deserve to
even
> >be able to ask for it.
> >
> >Are you too ugly to get a girlfriend? If so, why not try.. well...
> >nevermind. You're out of luck. (unless you can try a mail order bride. I
> >hear they're REALLY cheap in yaproblywanafuckit. Just call
1-888-suck-dick)

> >There's my 2 cents.
> >
> >Mike
>
> ...Troll...You sicken me with your closed minded opinions. Eat Killfile
bizach.

You think he's bad....try dealing with Kwarlord on AGFF for about a week....
"FF8 sucks. Did I mention that FF8 sucks? You like it? I pity you." Over and
over and over.....ugh.

-Homyguy Z

Jim Stanfield

Jan 29, 2001, 6:17:04 PM1/29/01
on 1/28/01 11:22 PM, Mike, formerly known as Mokle <mok...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Um.... Ok. I dont think you could have been further off from the right place
> to post this. We're fans of the dragon ball manga/show. NOT the hentai.
>
> Go Home
>
> Ask your mom, if she approves, continue your quest. Just not here

Uh, it makes -perfect- sense to me, asking for DB hentai in a DB newsgroup.

--
Jim Stanfield

AIM: JAStanfield
ICQ: 91387670
Dragon Ball Manga-Anime Comparison Guide:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~comparisons/
[ON INDEFINITE HOLD. TEMPORARILY, I HOPE.]

<Happyfit> I love the cat
- Happyfit, #afd. I wasn't there.

Muay Thai Champ

Jan 29, 2001, 6:51:39 PM1/29/01
>This is just wrong and uncalled for. Many people, male and female alike,
>find anime hentai artwork to be erotic and appealing, just as they enjoy
>hentai anime, and like with any erotic materials, it's also something that
>can be enjoyed by couples, etc. That doesn't mean they're ugly, desperate,
>or pathetic. It just means they have a particular taste for something, and
>there's nothing wrong with that. To each their own.
>
>> There's my 2 cents.
>
>And here's mine: SHUT UP.

Torankusu...you are the man. Rock on.

Late,
Duke from the Bay

" I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward. Only God can judge me
now."
-- 2pac

Richie Ranta

Jan 29, 2001, 7:09:06 PM1/29/01
"what exactly is a Martial fart?"
Richie
"Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)"
<kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote in message

Richie Ranta

Jan 29, 2001, 7:14:17 PM1/29/01
Thanks for the url. I do like to see what other endeavors have produced with
anime, wheather it be hentai or manga, " its all art to me"
and yes, my girlfriend is hot, but she sure doesn't look like a cartoon.
except when she gets mad)

Richie
"Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)"

Mike, formerly known as Mokle

Jan 29, 2001, 7:54:13 PM1/29/01
Wow. I apologize for being so blunt. Let me just ask you this. Since hentai
is art, are collecting it for an art collection? Do you like cartoon art? or
something along those lines? If not... like... if your just wanting it as a
form of free porn, then my position stands. If you want it for something
else, then I apologize.

Best Regards,

Mike

PS- try http://www.freecartoonsex.com its really a site, with lots of links
and stuff. I found it while searching for manga. How odd.

TuxedoKamen

Jan 29, 2001, 8:05:54 PM1/29/01
panch...@aol.comNeko (Pan Chan Neko) wrote in
<20010129104321...@ng-cj1.aol.com>:
<SNIP>

>On that note I would just like to add that Naoko Takeuchi herself
>released an artbook called Infinity and those pictures were pretty
>Hentai if you ask me. She is the artist of Sailor Moon, so even the
>artist herself has drawn hentai.

Really? That's interesting. And unusual (I think?). How do you define
"pretty Hentai", you've got my couriostity pricked, or peaked, peaked I
think... must update current "hip" lingo database.

>>If you personally don't like it, that's fine, but that's also your
>>business, so kindly mind it and don't go around telling others how to
>>mind theirs.
>>

>I think I have to agree with Torankusu-kaiou on this one.

I find myself also in agreement.

______________
Tuxedo Kamen afdtuxe...@sailormercury.com
Defender of Chibiusa's Honor
"Real justice, Sailor Moon."

Ami Code(1.0.0): MA:6 X:***[****]d:--hk:--o:a:h:-u:+

Yeah, it's okaying. -- Mirai Matt
| <JibakuShounen> TuxedoKamen: Sailor Moon S the movie owns me, btW
19:23 | *Roninjoey puts the pants ON

Mokle

Jan 29, 2001, 8:14:53 PM1/29/01
But now as it turns out, its for a report.

-=# Mokle #=-

Mokle

Jan 29, 2001, 8:14:03 PM1/29/01
I never told him to mind his business. I just stated that using hentai as a
form of free porn is sad. thats all

-=# Mokle #=-

TuxedoKamen

Jan 29, 2001, 8:19:56 PM1/29/01
mok...@hotmail.com (Mike, formerly known as Mokle) wrote in
<T97d6.28718$_8.87...@news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>:

While you are perfectly entitled to your own opinions, I feel I should
tell you that should you continue posting in such a fashion you will alienate
a significant number of people in this group who read/view hentai. Now I'll
be honest. I don't care to hunt down and view hentai as an end to itself, but
I don't (under normal circumstances) let myself be bothered by people that do.
It's none of my business to question their morals or what they do to entertain
themselves. That is something I will almsot never do and I feel it is a
violation of their privacy. The only exception to this is child
pornography/hentai. I feel very strongly that this is morally wrong no matter
how you look at it and will disparage it. If you blasted someone over this
type of material, I wouldn't hestitate to back you up.

TuxedoKamen

Jan 29, 2001, 8:26:47 PM1/29/01
kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa (Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows
Martial Farts)) wrote in
<u5ad6.13060$cN.8...@bgtnsc07-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>:

Agreed on all points, Toranksu.

Mokle

Jan 29, 2001, 9:06:17 PM1/29/01
<snip>

Many of you have not read my other posts i see. anyways, in my own defence,
the sailor scouts ARE children (if not, who can tell?)

-=# Mokle #=-

Edson

Jan 29, 2001, 9:11:09 PM1/29/01
> "what exactly is a Martial fart?"
I think it involves having your *ss put under martial law...

"Show me the catgirl!!!"
Edson
Loyal Servant to Tendou Nabiki
Fourth Horseman of AHSM

(Batman is looking over pictures of Harley Quinn and
Poison Ivy on his computer.)
Alfred: "Looking for a weekend date, sir?"

"I play the tuba."
Mark - "Loft" fandub

"It's like opening the newspaper and finding your panties."
Jessica Alba

"Edson looks up lots of things. Skirts, mostly."
Talen (AFD)

"Where's my pizza?"
Dennis Hopper

"So eager to play... So reluctant to admit it."
Pinhead

Predictions for the year 2001:

#77 Yet another wildly popular video game will hit America's
shore, one in which the cast of characters will include a sexy little
brunette whose family(last) name just happens to be "Valentine."

Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,

Jan 29, 2001, 10:46:28 PM1/29/01

Pan Chan Neko <panch...@aol.comNeko> wrote in message

> >> Um.... Ok. I dont think you could have been further off from the right
> >place
> >> to post this. We're fans of the dragon ball manga/show. NOT the hentai.
> >
> >Um...you don't speak for this entire newsgroup, so bugger off. Discussion
of
> >Dragonball hentai is allowed here, and is not necessarily discouraged
> >(although even we have our limits...)
> >
> >Over half the people who regularly post here are raging perverts and
proud
> >of it. Some members of this community even actively draw the stuff.
>
> On that note I would just like to add that Naoko Takeuchi herself released
an
> artbook called Infinity and those pictures were pretty Hentai if you ask
me.
> She is the artist of Sailor Moon, so even the artist herself has drawn
hentai.

I've never seen the book itself, but I understood that it didn't contain any
hardcore hentai, just posing and whatnot. But whatever the case may be, that
made me wonder what kind of age issues might have been brought up. I'm not
familiar with laws regarding this sort of thing in Japan.

On a side note, I went stumbling into a Camelot music store today and about
had a heart attack. I discovered a vast collection of hentai on proud
display on the anime rack, which is right next to the Disney stuff! It's
kinda interesting to see stuff like Toy Story next to display with a video
box with Miko Mido with a big yellow sticker plastered over her body and
tentacles all over the place. Ehehehehehe.

--
David 'My sig is growing again' Bowden
Baka-san

AIM & Yahoo IM: MiraiDavid
ICQ: 42780616

Dave: It's approaching critical mass!
Galen: What is???
Dave: .... my .sig....

"Life can start circlin' the drain any time." - Yours Truly

"The girl in red removes her robes, much to the joy of horny toads. I want
to peek - I know it's wrong, so now I sing this stupid song, and think of
that girl in a thong." - Some perverted old fart in Lunar 2

"I'm envious of the minstrel at the bar. I've never had any sort of musical
ability. Well, I played the ocarina in my school band, and I was horrible.
But one time, at band camp, I... Uh, never mind." - Yet another quote from
Lunar 2

"We dried it out, ground it up, put it in our corn cob pipes, an' the next
mornin', I woke up naked on top o' the barn with Bubba on top o' the
windmill barfin' like a buzzard on a gut wagon." The Wildwood Weed

"I sentence you to death, the whole death, and nothing but death, so help
you, death." Heavy Metal, Nothing But trouble, - The Judge Dude...

Me: A big, fat, dumb-looking guy just got out of his truck and is headed
this way...
Randall: Professional truck driver alert! Professional truck driver alert!

'Star Trekkin', across the universe on the Starship Enterprise, under
Captain Kirk!
Star Trekkin', Across the universe, boldly going forward 'cause we can't
find reverse!
Kirk: Lieutenant Uhura, Report.
Uhura: There's Klingons on the starboard bow, scrape 'em off, Jim!
Kirk: Annalysis, Mr. Spock.
Spock: Well, it's life Jim, but not as we know it, Captain.
Kirk: Medical update, Dr. McCoy.
McCoy: It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim!
Kirk: We come in peace, shoot to kill, men!
Uhura: Engine Room, Mr. Scott...
Scott: Ya' canna' change the laws of physics, Jim!
Kirk: Bridge to engine room, warp factor 9.
Scott: I canna' give 'er any more, captain, she's gonna blow!
Computer: Red Alert!
(BOOM!)
Star Trekkin', Across the Universe, on the Starship Enterprise, under
Captain Kirk!
Star Trekkin' Across The Universe, boldly going forward and things are
getting worse!'

"We are Microsoft, which we borrow to the left."
"Lower its hopes and a giving you its cash."
"The sun Microsystems is not applicable."
"Competition is not applicable."
"We force its applications, in order to update ours, in order to you to
get."
"Resistance is terminal." - My old Microsoft Borg sig after having been run
through babelfish about 12 times by Leigh Aucoine...

"The quickest way to destroy a Borg cube is to tell Ryo-Ohki that there's a
million carrots inside it" - Me from the "[HUMOR/NOISE/STUPID FIGHT THREAD]
Borg Cube vs. TM Spacecraft" thread from long ago in RAAM

Official list of people now in Dave's shit list: a handfull of idjits from
#AFD, all of the morons that I've fired, and most of the people at work with
an IQ below 50.

Effects of "bakazone" of the deletion to the response

I have resurrected my web site. It's now located at
http://fpage.cei.net/~sskakarrot

Icehawk2222

Jan 29, 2001, 11:17:34 PM1/29/01
>"what exactly is a Martial fart?"
>Richie
>"Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of Everything-Knows
Martial Arts.
--

>>"<
"I am THIRTY-FIVE years old, THRICE divorced, and I live in a VAN down by the
river. . . ."
-Chris Farley (Matt Foley), SNL

Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,

Jan 29, 2001, 11:37:49 PM1/29/01

Icehawk2222 <iceha...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >"what exactly is a Martial fart?"
> >Richie
> >"Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)
>
> I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of Everything-Knows
> Martial Arts.

Close. Try "Anything Goes Martial Arts". AKA: Ranma, Soun, Genma, Akane, and
Happosai's fighting styles.

> --
>
> >>"<
> "I am THIRTY-FIVE years old, THRICE divorced, and I live in a VAN down
by the
> river. . . ."
> -Chris Farley (Matt Foley), SNL

Pan Chan Neko

Jan 30, 2001, 12:18:26 AM1/30/01
>>"what exactly is a Martial fart?"
>>Richie
>>"Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)
>
> I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of Everything-Knows
>Martial Arts.
>--
I thought it was a pun on Ranma 1/2 and the Anything Goes Martial Arts.

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 30, 2001, 2:40:48 AM1/30/01

"Mokle" <m-bo...@home.com> wrote in message

> I never told him to mind his business. I just stated that using hentai as
> form of free porn is sad. thats all

...riiiiiight. -_-

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 30, 2001, 2:40:49 AM1/30/01

> But now as it turns out, its for a report.

When are you going to take the hint and SHUT UP!?

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 30, 2001, 2:40:50 AM1/30/01

> <snip>
>
> Many of you have not read my other posts i see. anyways, in my own
defence,
> the sailor scouts ARE children (if not, who can tell?)

The age of consent in Japan is 14.

The Sailor Senshi are 14 at the beginning of the series, and 16 at the end.

Care to post any more arguments I could drive a Mack truck through the holes
in?

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 30, 2001, 2:40:51 AM1/30/01

"Edson" <ed...@planetnamek.org> wrote in message

> > "what exactly is a Martial fart?"
> I think it involves having your *ss put under martial law...

Actually, it's more like knowing 77 ways to kill a man with your wind...

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 30, 2001, 2:40:53 AM1/30/01

do with," <sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote in message

> I've never seen the book itself, but I understood that it didn't contain
any
> hardcore hentai, just posing and whatnot. But whatever the case may be,
that
> made me wonder what kind of age issues might have been brought up. I'm not
> familiar with laws regarding this sort of thing in Japan.

Simply put, the Senshi are all of legal age in Japan...they're all 14 at the
beginning of the series (not counting the Outers, who are of varying ages
above and below the line).

In any case, things like that simply aren't a big issue in Japan, especially
in the manga industry where pretty much anything goes, so long as
appropriate disclaiming and requisite censorship are applied. The only thing
that's liable to raise trouble in Japan is actual child pornography (which I
agree is wrong in ANY case), but 'lolicon' is perfectly acceptable when the
persons involved are ink and paint.

> On a side note, I went stumbling into a Camelot music store today and
about
> had a heart attack. I discovered a vast collection of hentai on proud
> display on the anime rack, which is right next to the Disney stuff! It's
> kinda interesting to see stuff like Toy Story next to display with a video
> box with Miko Mido with a big yellow sticker plastered over her body and
> tentacles all over the place. Ehehehehehe.

Ignorance in full force. Gotta love it.

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 30, 2001, 2:40:54 AM1/30/01

"Icehawk2222" <iceha...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >"what exactly is a Martial fart?"
> >Richie
> >"Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)
>
> I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of Everything-Knows
> Martial Arts.

..."Anything-Goes", not "Everything-Knows". :P

Ben Bigwig

Jan 30, 2001, 6:45:45 AM1/30/01
> On a side note, I went stumbling into a Camelot music store today and about
> had a heart attack. I discovered a vast collection of hentai on proud
> display on the anime rack, which is right next to the Disney stuff! It's
> kinda interesting to see stuff like Toy Story next to display with a video
> box with Miko Mido with a big yellow sticker plastered over her body and
> tentacles all over the place. Ehehehehehe.

That's just... AWESOME. And I know exactly which one I want my kids growing
up with.

Ben Bigwig

benb...@earthlink.net
--
"No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world."

--Mr. Keating, Dead Poets Society

Ben Bigwig

Jan 30, 2001, 6:46:41 AM1/30/01
> Simply put, the Senshi are all of legal age in Japan...they're all 14 at the
> beginning of the series (not counting the Outers, who are of varying ages
> above and below the line).

<BenBigwig suddenly feels less guilty about lusting after school-aged Sailor
girls...>

Thanks, Toranksu.

Ben Bigwig

Jan 30, 2001, 6:49:01 AM1/30/01
> In any case, things like that simply aren't a big issue in Japan, especially
> in the manga industry where pretty much anything goes, so long as
> appropriate disclaiming and requisite censorship are applied. The only thing
> that's liable to raise trouble in Japan is actual child pornography (which I
> agree is wrong in ANY case), but 'lolicon' is perfectly acceptable when the
> persons involved are ink and paint.

On another note, that's what I really love about hentai personally. I mean,
you can't do a live-action porn about a bunch of tentacles having their way
with sorority girls.

It's the ability to do the extremely outlandish and impossible that makes
anime so great, and that extends to hentai.

John Prutzman

Jan 30, 2001, 9:58:45 AM1/30/01
>You think he's bad....try dealing with Kwarlord on AGFF for about a week....
>"FF8 sucks. Did I mention that FF8 sucks? You like it? I pity you." Over and
>over and over.....ugh.
>
>-Homyguy Z

Don't I know it? I used to go there all the time. He wasn't as bad as Atma was
though.
--
John Prutzman..Phat_Ass on #AFD

"You ate a lot of paint as a child, didn't you?"
"You mean wall candy?"
-Penny Arcade

Zeruel333 The Hentai One

Jan 30, 2001, 2:23:46 PM1/30/01
>And NOW, you're making me mad. Who the HELL are you to declare what a person
>should and should not find erotic?

I agree totally, but some hentai could be considered just 'wrong'. Like the
pics at Tareme Paradise and Gouten Kingdom. And I even have a pretty damn nasty
h-pic of Sailor Moon somewhere on my other hard drive that could be considered
sick;I heard it is so awful that Sailor hentai fans call it "THAT pic" as in:
"Have you seen THAT pic?" Anyway, I also think people are entitled to their
opinion without being stereotyped by opposing people who don't like it.
---

Zeruel, who tried posing as the 4th Magi Zeriel until NERV realized it was just
some guy in a cardboard box with a notepad.

KatGrrrrl99

Jan 30, 2001, 3:08:11 PM1/30/01
Personally, i think it is entertaining & i am a woman in a commited
relationship!!!!!
Also i don't think anyone has the right to tell anybody what's sexy & what's
not as long as they aren't hurting anybody else!!!!

TuxedoKamen

Jan 30, 2001, 3:44:21 PM1/30/01
m-bo...@home.com (Mokle) wrote in
<tkpd6.35880$_8.10...@news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>:

They are 14, thus (in Japan at least, legally not children in sexual
matters). The line is really too blurred in most cases with Sailor Moon
anyway. Chibiusa, Chibichibi, and Hotaru, IMHO, are the only ones who should
be exempt because of their ages. They are blatently children and at no time
during the manga or anime (save a flash forward for Chibiusa) can be
considered not children. the Sailor Moon hentai base numbers most likely in
the 10s of thousands, so except for these three characters they really can't
be touched.

Mokle

Jan 30, 2001, 7:08:16 PM1/30/01

> ...riiiiiight. -_-
>

> Torankusu-kaiou
> kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa

Hey, I didn't ask you to believe me

Mokle

Mokle

Jan 30, 2001, 7:10:12 PM1/30/01

> When are you going to take the hint and SHUT UP!?

Oh.. And I suppose *your* gonna make me, eh? Everyone is entitled to an
opinion. I gave mine. He didn't specify what the hentai was for so my
opinion was a bit bias on that level.

Mokle

Schmuck (waving his kuso on a stick)

Jan 30, 2001, 7:15:09 PM1/30/01

"Mike, formerly known as Mokle" wrote:

> Um.... Ok. I dont think you could have been further off from the right place
> to post this. We're fans of the dragon ball manga/show. NOT the hentai.

Dude shuttup. Don't speak for the rest of the group. I did it and now I'm an
ass or something.

Schmuck

Schmuck (waving his kuso on a stick)

Jan 30, 2001, 7:20:54 PM1/30/01

"Mike, formerly known as Mokle" wrote:

> Wow. I apologize for being so blunt. Let me just ask you this. Since hentai
> is art, are collecting it for an art collection? Do you like cartoon art? or
> something along those lines? If not... like... if your just wanting it as a
> form of free porn, then my position stands. If you want it for something
> else, then I apologize.

What the hell is wrong with someone liking to beat it to some pictures of naked
chicks? I'm not a hentai fanatic, but it's fine if someone wants to enjoy the
stuff. If you have something against hentai, than you're either a queer (a
people I have nothing against) or just a loser. Yeah.

Schmuck

Jim Stanfield

Jan 30, 2001, 8:45:10 PM1/30/01
on 1/29/01 10:37 PM, Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses

than he knows what to do with, <sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote:

>>> "what exactly is a Martial fart?"
>>> Richie
>>> "Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)
>>
>> I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of Everything-Knows
>> Martial Arts.
>
> Close. Try "Anything Goes Martial Arts". AKA: Ranma, Soun, Genma, Akane, and
> Happosai's fighting styles.

No WONDER I didn't get it -- I was reading it as two seperate phrases
"Master of Everything" and "Blows Martial Farts". Heh, don't I feel silly.

--
Jim Stanfield

AIM: JAStanfield
ICQ: 91387670
Dragon Ball Manga-Anime Comparison Guide:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~comparisons/
[ON INDEFINITE HOLD. TEMPORARILY, I HOPE.]

<Happyfit> I love the cat
- Happyfit, #afd. I wasn't there.

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 30, 2001, 8:50:24 PM1/30/01

"Jim Stanfield" <j...@knowyourmac.com> wrote in message

> > Close. Try "Anything Goes Martial Arts". AKA: Ranma, Soun, Genma, Akane,
and
> > Happosai's fighting styles.
>
> No WONDER I didn't get it -- I was reading it as two seperate phrases
> "Master of Everything" and "Blows Martial Farts". Heh, don't I feel silly.

O_o

That guy

Jan 30, 2001, 10:25:10 PM1/30/01
>SMARTEN UP!!!! Anyone who gets jollies from cartoons doesn't deserve to even
>be able to ask for it.
>
>Are you too ugly to get a girlfriend? If so, why not try.. well...
>nevermind. You're out of luck. (unless you can try a mail order bride. I
>hear they're REALLY cheap in yaproblywanafuckit. Just call 1-888-suck-dick)

Ok i have a few things to say to that. I for one have a girlfriend. Yet still i
look at hentai. Just because someone looks at some form of pornography doesnt
mean they dont have girlfriend. You are the one who should "smarten up".

That Guy
http://10thingsihate.terrashare.com

Homer: Oh, I'm sick of doin' japanese stuff! In jail, we had to be in this dumb
Kabuki play about the forty-seven Ronin, and I wanted to be Yoshi, but they
made me Ori.

Bob

Jan 30, 2001, 11:32:03 PM1/30/01
Do you KNOW what hentai means? If you do then, what matters what you "use"
it for. Either you like it or you don't. I happen to like Ruben,
Michaelangelo and Raphael among others as well. In short, what everyone is
trying to tell you is, "don't make judgements based only on one message that
you read." This is not pointed at any one person so if the shoe doesn't fit
put it aside.

--

Bob ボブ
Visit www.schustersonline.com

"Mokle" <kno...@NoWhere.not.here> wrote in message

Bob

Jan 30, 2001, 11:33:15 PM1/30/01
Ditto.

--

Bob

"TuxedoKamen" <afdtuxe...@sailormercury.com> wrote in message
> mok...@hotmail.com (Mike, formerly known as Mokle) wrote in
> <T97d6.28718$_8.87...@news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>:
>
> >Oh I forgot to tell you, Graham Giles,

> >SMARTEN UP!!!! Anyone who gets jollies from cartoons doesn't deserve to
> >even be able to ask for it.
> >
> >Are you too ugly to get a girlfriend? If so, why not try.. well...
> >nevermind. You're out of luck. (unless you can try a mail order bride. I
> >hear they're REALLY cheap in yaproblywanafuckit. Just call
> >1-888-suck-dick)
> >

> >There's my 2 cents.
> >
> >Mike
> >

> While you are perfectly entitled to your own opinions, I feel I should
> tell you that should you continue posting in such a fashion you will
alienate
> a significant number of people in this group who read/view hentai. Now
I'll
> be honest. I don't care to hunt down and view hentai as an end to itself,
but
> I don't (under normal circumstances) let myself be bothered by people that
do.
> It's none of my business to question their morals or what they do to
entertain
> themselves. That is something I will almsot never do and I feel it is a
> violation of their privacy. The only exception to this is child
> pornography/hentai. I feel very strongly that this is morally wrong no
matter
> how you look at it and will disparage it. If you blasted someone over
this
> type of material, I wouldn't hestitate to back you up.

Eric Coke

Jan 31, 2001, 12:24:36 AM1/31/01
>From: zeru...@aol.comanimefan (Zeruel333 The Hentai One)

>>And NOW, you're making me mad. Who the HELL are you to declare what a person
>>should and should not find erotic?
>>

>I agree totally, but some hentai could be considered just 'wrong'. Like the
>pics at Tareme Paradise and Gouten Kingdom. And I even have a pretty damn
>nasty
>h-pic of Sailor Moon somewhere on my other hard drive that could be
>considered
>sick;I heard it is so awful that Sailor hentai fans call it "THAT pic" as in:
>"Have you seen THAT pic?" Anyway, I also think people are entitled to their
>opinion without being stereotyped by opposing people who don't like it.

Okay. You've peaked my interest. Where is THAT pic. I must see THAT pic.
Please give a URL to THAT pic.

------
Vegeta seems like he has a bad case of hemorrhoids or something. - Krillin

If that's what you humans call love, then count me out. - Piccolo

The spammers have evolved. - James D. Night on #AFD

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 31, 2001, 3:00:13 AM1/31/01

"Eric Coke" <coker...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >From: zeru...@aol.comanimefan (Zeruel333 The Hentai One)
>

> Okay. You've peaked my interest. Where is THAT pic. I must see THAT
pic.
> Please give a URL to THAT pic.

I wonder if by "THAT pic" he means Toybox's "Rolling Precocious Children"...

Ben Bigwig

Jan 31, 2001, 12:53:24 PM1/31/01
> Is this guy really this pathetic ?

I wonder the same thing about you. Your intolerance is overwhelming.

> Come on, anime porn, get real and grow up.

Oh, I guarantee you hentai is very adult. More adult than real porn.

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 31, 2001, 12:59:37 PM1/31/01

"John" <johnny5...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Is this guy really this pathetic ?
>
> Come on, anime porn, get real and grow up.

And that pointless personal attack earns you a token spot in my killfile.
*plonk*

Icehawk2222

Jan 31, 2001, 1:55:11 PM1/31/01
>> I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of Everything-Knows
>>Martial Arts.
>>--
>I thought it was a pun on Ranma 1/2 and the Anything Goes Martial Arts.

You're probably right.
--

>>"<

El Burrito!
-don't ask

Edson

Jan 31, 2001, 1:57:40 PM1/31/01
> Is this guy really this pathetic ?
>
> Come on, anime porn, get real and grow up.
Why don't *you* grow up? And if you can't, why don't you go start an
anti-hentai web site, smart-guy?

"Show me the catgirl!!!"
Edson
Loyal Servant to Tendou Nabiki
Fourth Horseman of AHSM

(Batman is looking over pictures of Harley Quinn and
Poison Ivy on his computer.)
Alfred: "Looking for a weekend date, sir?"

"I've never seen a ship like this. It's way behind any
Catarl Catarl ship it won't move unless your naked.
That's very kinky wouldn't you say?"
Aisha Clanclan

#77 Yet another wildly popular video game will hit America's
shore, one in which the cast of characters will include a sexy little
brunette whose family(last) name just happens to be "Valentine."

Mokle

Jan 31, 2001, 4:11:25 PM1/31/01
<snip>

Yes

--
Best Regards,

Mike
Domain Names for only $15 PER YEAR
Hurry though, for this sale ends Midnight, February 28, 2001
For more info go to http://www.virtualis.com/vr/mbourne/

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:30 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Torankusu-kaiou \(Master of

Everything-Blows Martial Farts\)" <kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote:

>"Eric Coke" <coker...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> >From: zeru...@aol.comanimefan (Zeruel333 The Hentai One)
>>

>> Okay. You've peaked my interest. Where is THAT pic. I must see THAT
>pic.
>> Please give a URL to THAT pic.
>
>I wonder if by "THAT pic" he means Toybox's "Rolling Precocious Children"...

Duude, shut up or I'll want to see it.

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

"Haha! I know your name, I know where you live! I will now...
well, I really can't do anything..."
- Jim Stanfield

The Gurus love you
WAM: 6 BBB: 5

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:28 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Mike, formerly known as
Mokle" <mok...@hotmail.com> wrote:

><snip>

>Um.... Ok. I dont think you could have been further off from the right place
>to post this. We're fans of the dragon ball manga/show. NOT the hentai.

Speak for your fucking self.

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:35 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Ben Bigwig"
<benb...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> can anyone tell me where i can find nude pics of bulma/chichi or sailor
>> scouts?
>> thankx
>
>Dude... that shit is everywhere. Especially Sailor Moon hentai. Easily the
>most plentiful hentai subject on the web. If you can't find any you've got
>some problems.

Finding any in quantity without whipping out credit cards is hard. And
finding any of quality without whipping out credit cards is also hard.
And the people on the SM hentai group post in so many different binary
formats, AGENT can't keep up with 'em... oh well. I await tips, oh
master.

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:30 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that katgr...@cs.com
(KatGrrrrl99) wrote:

>Personally, i think it is entertaining & i am a woman in a commited
>relationship!!!!!

You'd be surprised how many I know who are and do... it seems women
are more able to separate fantasy from reality _AND_ maintain
security...

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:29 PM1/31/01
<benb...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Simply put, the Senshi are all of legal age in Japan...they're all 14 at the
>> beginning of the series (not counting the Outers, who are of varying ages
>> above and below the line).
>
><BenBigwig suddenly feels less guilty about lusting after school-aged Sailor
>girls...>
>
>Thanks, Toranksu.

If girls built like that are underaged, their hormones must be INSANE.

I mean, INSANE.

So the developmental differences... aren't.

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:32 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Torankusu-kaiou \(Master of
Everything-Blows Martial Farts\)" <kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote:

>"Edson" <ed...@planetnamek.org> wrote in message

>> > "what exactly is a Martial fart?"

>> I think it involves having your *ss put under martial law...
>
>Actually, it's more like knowing 77 ways to kill a man with your wind...

DON'T START! >_< IF I HEAR ONE MORE FART JOKE...

... sorry. Bad employer.

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:37 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Schmuck (waving his kuso on
a stick)" <Schm...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Hey, I know of at least one 'queer' who likes his hentai. It just
involves naked boys rather than naked girls.

Yaoi is a subset of hentai, not a set on its own. ;p

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:34 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Dave, with his vintage

Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,"
<sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote:

>Icehawk2222 <iceha...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> >"what exactly is a Martial fart?"

>> >Richie
>> >"Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

>> I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of Everything-Knows
>> Martial Arts.
>

>Close. Try "Anything Goes Martial Arts". AKA: Ranma, Soun, Genma, Akane, and
>Happosai's fighting styles.

Akane's isn't really Random Creative... FWIW...

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 5:16:32 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Torankusu-kaiou \(Master of
Everything-Blows Martial Farts\)" <kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote:

>"Mokle" <m-bo...@home.com> wrote in message

>> <snip>
>>
>> Many of you have not read my other posts i see. anyways, in my own
>defence,
>> the sailor scouts ARE children (if not, who can tell?)
>

>The age of consent in Japan is 14.
>
>The Sailor Senshi are 14 at the beginning of the series, and 16 at the end.
>
>Care to post any more arguments I could drive a Mack truck through the holes
>in?

Or how about we bring up the biology of it?

That Makoto's breasts are in fact larger - proportionally and
relatively - than most you could get in a fully developed woman? And
in order to have reached this stage of development, she'd need to be
of a certain (legal in her case) age?

Finding a body that's probably 19 that calls itself 14 attractive is
no more child porn than calling me the queen of england makes me a
woman.

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Jan 31, 2001, 6:08:24 PM1/31/01

"Talen" <tal...@spamspamspamspam.optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> DON'T START! >_< IF I HEAR ONE MORE FART JOKE...
>
> ... sorry. Bad employer.

Real stinker, huh?

...errr, my bad...

Zeruel333 The Hentai One

Jan 31, 2001, 7:06:56 PM1/31/01
>>From: zeru...@aol.comanimefan (Zeruel333 The Hentai One)
>
>>>And NOW, you're making me mad. Who the HELL are you to declare what a
>person
>>>should and should not find erotic?
>>>

>>I agree totally, but some hentai could be considered just 'wrong'. Like the
>>pics at Tareme Paradise and Gouten Kingdom. And I even have a pretty damn
>>nasty
>>h-pic of Sailor Moon somewhere on my other hard drive that could be
>>considered
>>sick;I heard it is so awful that Sailor hentai fans call it "THAT pic" as
>in:
>>"Have you seen THAT pic?" Anyway, I also think people are entitled to their
>>opinion without being stereotyped by opposing people who don't like it.
>
>Okay. You've peaked my interest. Where is THAT pic. I must see THAT pic.
>Please give a URL to THAT pic.

Uhm...I don't know where I got it but if you tell me your e-mail address I can
send it to you.
(note: THAT pic is pretty damn twisted)
---

Zeruel, who tried posing as the 4th Magi Zeriel until NERV realized it was just
some guy in a cardboard box with a notepad.

3L33T p}{rE/-\K/-\

Jan 31, 2001, 7:23:56 PM1/31/01
man, all those responses and only one website. I WANT BULMA AND CHICHI
DAMMIT!!!!!!
Ben Bigwig <benb...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > On a side note, I went stumbling into a Camelot music store today and
about
> > had a heart attack. I discovered a vast collection of hentai on proud
> > display on the anime rack, which is right next to the Disney stuff! It's
> > kinda interesting to see stuff like Toy Story next to display with a
video
> > box with Miko Mido with a big yellow sticker plastered over her body and
> > tentacles all over the place. Ehehehehehe.
>
> That's just... AWESOME. And I know exactly which one I want my kids
growing
> up with.

> Ben Bigwig
> benb...@earthlink.net
> --
> "No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world."
> --Mr. Keating, Dead Poets Society

Talen

Jan 31, 2001, 7:30:34 PM1/31/01
It has been brought to my attention that "3L33T p}{rE/-\\K/-\\"
<marg...@home.com> wrote:

>man, all those responses and only one website. I WANT BULMA AND CHICHI
>DAMMIT!!!!!!

Well, go get a pencil...

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
All-Round General Arrogant Ass

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

"I'm guessing Scott doesn't get much of an outfit _at all_."
"You're bad."
"Your point?"
- Rick Hall and Kate Malloy

The President of Edumacation

Jan 31, 2001, 9:47:56 PM1/31/01

Ben Bigwig wrote:

> > Is this guy really this pathetic ?
>
> I wonder the same thing about you. Your intolerance is overwhelming.
>
> > Come on, anime porn, get real and grow up.
>
> Oh, I guarantee you hentai is very adult. More adult than real porn.

Oh Ben, doth thou see the irony in this poor man's sentence? I assume what
he is saying is "grow up and look at some real life porn." Isn't that a tad
bit oxymoronic?

> Ben Bigwig
> benb...@earthlink.net
> --
> "No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world."
> --Mr. Keating, Dead Poets Society

--
Burnout

...must...buy...car...

...drive...to...dvd...

...steal...mall...
-Jim Stanfield. Popular guy...

""I don't like to look at freakishly stretched assholes" -Chris Psaros"
-Jothat

"When I see something really horrible, I put my foot down... hard. Because
I know,
that everyone else is lifting theirs."
"What a terrible way to win..."
"No. There is no terrible way to win, there is only winning."

"YOYOYO WHATS POPPIN" - Madula

"PS one is so COOL! I WANT TO STICK ONE IN MY PANTS!"
-Jim Stanfield. I was only partly responsible for this one ^^;

"Burnout has pubes that are colored differently than his head hair
<Saiya-Jim> I SO wanted to know that"

"Dirty Mexican!"
~Schmuck talking about Michael Ejercito

<Discord> War: Death told me. =P
~#afd

Ben Bigwig

Jan 31, 2001, 9:59:24 PM1/31/01
>>Dude... that shit is everywhere. Especially Sailor Moon hentai. Easily the
>>most plentiful hentai subject on the web. If you can't find any you've got
>>some problems.
>
> Finding any in quantity without whipping out credit cards is hard. And
> finding any of quality without whipping out credit cards is also hard.
> And the people on the SM hentai group post in so many different binary
> formats, AGENT can't keep up with 'em... oh well. I await tips, oh
> master.

No way. You just haven't looked hard enough. I can probably find a gig of
FREE Sailor Moon hentai in a day. You just gotta know where to look.

IRC is a good place to start. Get some people in heantai channels to let you
on their FTPs. Also try www.kawaii.com, which is like the AniPike of hentai.

Mirai Matt

Jan 31, 2001, 10:16:40 PM1/31/01
"Jim Stanfield" <j...@knowyourmac.com> wrote in message
> on 1/29/01 10:37 PM, Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses

> >> I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of Everything-Knows
> >> Martial Arts.
> >
> > Close. Try "Anything Goes Martial Arts". AKA: Ranma, Soun, Genma, Akane,
and
> > Happosai's fighting styles.
>
> No WONDER I didn't get it -- I was reading it as two seperate phrases
> "Master of Everything" and "Blows Martial Farts". Heh, don't I feel silly.

Dude, you suck. I mean, I've neither seen nor read Ranma ONE BIT. And I got
it.

_____________
Mirai Matt
AIM: Mirai Matt

[19:08] <Saiya-Jim> Haha, you poor non-Mac OS X Beta-version equipped fools.
You have no such thing what you're missing.

"People built fallout shelters! In their backyards, and stuff! It was like
Y2K, only with missiles!"
--My dad, talking about the Cuban Missile Crisis

[22:31] <Saiya-Jim> I can't believe I still remember the Konami Code... heh.
[22:33] <Saiya-Jim> And when you did it on SNES in Gradius III you died --
you had to use L and R instead of left and right. That suprised me, I hit
the buttons and my ship EXPLODED.
[22:35] <Saiya-Jim> That was certainly unexpected. "Oh, yeah, maybe I'll get
like, infinite lives or something [insert code here] (BOOM!) Ah, damn!"

> --
> Jim Stanfield
>
> AIM: JAStanfield
> ICQ: 91387670
> Dragon Ball Manga-Anime Comparison Guide:
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~comparisons/
> [ON INDEFINITE HOLD. TEMPORARILY, I HOPE.]
>
> <Happyfit> I love the cat
> - Happyfit, #afd. I wasn't there.

Jim Stanfield

Jan 31, 2001, 10:18:26 PM1/31/01
on 1/31/01 9:16 PM, Mirai Matt <mira...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Close. Try "Anything Goes Martial Arts". AKA: Ranma, Soun, Genma, Akane, and
>>> Happosai's fighting styles.
>>>
>> No WONDER I didn't get it -- I was reading it as two seperate phrases "Master
>> of Everything" and "Blows Martial Farts". Heh, don't I feel silly.
>>

> Dude, you suck. I mean, I've neither seen nor read Ranma ONE BIT. And I got
> it.

I know. It's pathetic, considering I HAVE seen Ranma...

--
Jim Stanfield

AIM: JAStanfield
ICQ: 91387670
Dragon Ball Manga-Anime Comparison Guide:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~comparisons/
[ON INDEFINITE HOLD. TEMPORARILY, I HOPE.]

<Talen>: they're also HELL BLOODY MOTHERFUCKING TOUGH.
<Talen>: When you hit an opossum with a 4WD, it doesn't get back up, kick
your arse for it, then leap away
<Talen>: 13% of all road accidents in Australia involve a kangaroo
- Talen, on kangaroos, #afd. And then we went around talking in Australian
slang for a half-hour.

Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,

Jan 31, 2001, 11:00:15 PM1/31/01

> It has been brought to my attention that "Dave, with his vintage
> Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,"
> <sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote:
>

> >Icehawk2222 <iceha...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I think it;s supposed to be a parody on: Master of
Everything-Knows
> >> Martial Arts.
> >
> >Close. Try "Anything Goes Martial Arts". AKA: Ranma, Soun, Genma, Akane,
and
> >Happosai's fighting styles.
>
> Akane's isn't really Random Creative... FWIW...

But, does she or does she not use the mixed up arts her father taught her?
She doesn't HAVE to invent or copy new stuff, she just uses what she was
taught by her father, who was taught by, guess who.... Happosai. End of
discussion.

> --
>
> Talen
> Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
> Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
> Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
> All-Round General Arrogant Ass

And because of said fact, I expect an all around, general arrogant reply to
this thread...

Wouldn't be the first.

[...]

Feb 1, 2001, 6:55:10 AM2/1/01

> I know. It's pathetic, considering I HAVE seen Ranma...

::pokes Jim:: Oi, did you get my e-mail regarding that new project?

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Feb 1, 2001, 6:55:12 AM2/1/01

> > Akane's isn't really Random Creative... FWIW...
>
> But, does she or does she not use the mixed up arts her father taught her?
> She doesn't HAVE to invent or copy new stuff, she just uses what she was
> taught by her father, who was taught by, guess who.... Happosai. End of
> discussion.

Except that Akane isn't really a *true* practitioner of the
musabetsu-kakutou ryu...not in the complete sense.

Akane has only achieved enough skill to blend a few standard martial arts
styles into her own fighting technique--primarily shotokan karate and
aikido, although the extent of her aikido technique seems to be the capacity
for handling multiple opponents without getting herself hurt.

Akane doesn't spontaneously invent new techniques on the fly. She simply
relies on what she already knows, and uses her own brute strength and
determination to plow through. She lacks the finesse and creativity that
makes a true master of the musabetsu-kakutou ryu, and she isn't likely to
learn to adapt because she's too easily frustrated.

This is why Shampoo, Ukyou, Kodachi, and Ranma could all easily cream her on
a regular basis--she can't ADAPT, while their fighting techniques center
around adaptation.

Ben Bigwig

Feb 1, 2001, 7:18:49 AM2/1/01
>> > Come on, anime porn, get real and grow up.
>>
>> Oh, I guarantee you hentai is very adult. More adult than real porn.
>
> Oh Ben, doth thou see the irony in this poor man's sentence? I assume what
> he is saying is "grow up and look at some real life porn." Isn't that a tad
> bit oxymoronic?

Of course.

Jim Stanfield

Feb 1, 2001, 4:42:53 PM2/1/01
on 2/1/01 5:55 AM, Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial
Farts) <kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote:

>> I know. It's pathetic, considering I HAVE seen Ranma...
>
> ::pokes Jim:: Oi, did you get my e-mail regarding that new project?

Yeah. My mailserver was down for a while recently, so I'm just now catching
up on e-mail. I'll try to have it to you today.

Talen

Feb 1, 2001, 6:53:32 PM2/1/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Dave, with his vintage
Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,"
<sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote:

>Talen <tal...@spamspamspamspam.optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
>> It has been brought to my attention that "Dave, with his vintage
>> Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,"
>> <sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote:
>>

>> >Icehawk2222 <iceha...@aol.com> wrote in message

>Everything-Knows
>> >
>> >Close. Try "Anything Goes Martial Arts". AKA: Ranma, Soun, Genma, Akane,
>and
>> >Happosai's fighting styles.
>>
>> Akane's isn't really Random Creative... FWIW...
>
>But, does she or does she not use the mixed up arts her father taught her?
>She doesn't HAVE to invent or copy new stuff, she just uses what she was
>taught by her father, who was taught by, guess who.... Happosai. End of
>discussion.

<BAP>

Don't make me hurt you, Jim.

Akane was never said to practice Anything Goes. She learned, it seems,
from her father, but that no more means she practices the same art
than it does mean that in my English classes, I learned History (as
the teacher taught both).

Akane's style is very akin to a common form of Karate - Kyokushinkai,
at last check - and a simple one at that. I doubt a guy like Soun
_couldn't_ teach someone the rudiments of an art like that.

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
All-Round General Arrogant Ass

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

"I am not a snail. This is because there are two things I
could be, one being a snail, and the other is not a snail,
and since I am that thing which is not a snail, I am not a
snail as the thing that is a snail is not the thing which I
am."
- Mojo Jojo Belsammael

Jim Stanfield

Feb 1, 2001, 6:54:18 PM2/1/01
on 2/1/01 5:53 PM, Talen <tal...@spamspamspamspam.optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Don't make me hurt you, Jim.

...huh?

Talen

Feb 1, 2001, 9:05:37 PM2/1/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Torankusu-kaiou \(Master of

Everything-Blows Martial Farts\)" <kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote:

>"Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to
>do with," <sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote in message

<snip a fairly accurate assesment>

>This is why Shampoo, Ukyou, Kodachi, and Ranma could all easily cream her on
>a regular basis--she can't ADAPT, while their fighting techniques center
>around adaptation.

Actually, no, she can't beat any of them because they're too much more
physically powerful than her. ;p

Shampoo is none too brilliantly skilled. Her most amazing technical
feat is the Box Blower Blow. But she's physically a lot tougher than
Akane.

Kodachi outskills Akane but only due to a lot of physical power
(speed) and cunning.

KUNOU is a better fighter than Akane, and he DOESN'T adapt, PERIOD. ;p

Ukyou does adapt, a bit... but she's still far too much more powerful
for Akane to hurt. Heck, I don't think Akane's punches could hurt
Ukyou much at all...

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
All-Round General Arrogant Ass

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

"Hypocrisy? No it's not. There is no good or evil."
- Jedah

The Gurus love you
WAM: 11 BBB: 5

Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,

Feb 1, 2001, 9:41:40 PM2/1/01

> "Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what
> do with," <sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote in message
> >
> > > Akane's isn't really Random Creative... FWIW...
> >
> > But, does she or does she not use the mixed up arts her father taught
her?
> > She doesn't HAVE to invent or copy new stuff, she just uses what she was
> > taught by her father, who was taught by, guess who.... Happosai. End of
> > discussion.
>
> Except that Akane isn't really a *true* practitioner of the
> musabetsu-kakutou ryu...not in the complete sense.

In that sense, neither is Genma or Soun. I've never seen them do any kind of
spontaneous trick or move, except run away in Genma's case... Ranma and
Happosai are the best there are in that style. Ranma is far more inventive
than Happosai, but he lacks the many years of experience that Happy has
behind him.

> Akane has only achieved enough skill to blend a few standard martial arts
> styles into her own fighting technique--primarily shotokan karate and
> aikido, although the extent of her aikido technique seems to be the
capacity
> for handling multiple opponents without getting herself hurt.
>
> Akane doesn't spontaneously invent new techniques on the fly.

She doesn't have to in order to practice this art. She just uses what she
learned from her father. That's it.

She simply
> relies on what she already knows, and uses her own brute strength and
> determination to plow through. She lacks the finesse and creativity that
> makes a true master of the musabetsu-kakutou ryu, and she isn't likely to
> learn to adapt because she's too easily frustrated.

Ditto. I never said she was a master of anything. She's definately a cut
above the average Joe when it comes to fighting, but compared to the rest of
the major fighters, she's outclassed just a lot.

> This is why Shampoo, Ukyou, Kodachi, and Ranma could all easily cream her
on
> a regular basis--she can't ADAPT, while their fighting techniques center
> around adaptation.

I agree with you on all points there except for one. Akane could probably
out and out take Kodachi down without too much of a hassle if she didn't
have to fight her like Ranma did. Even he BARELY beat Kodachi in the rythmic
gymnastics fight, plus she pretty much pulled a stunt worthy of Mouse in
that one. A zillion hidden tricks.
Basically, this just shows that she has poor adaptive ability which gives
more credit to what you said above, she's not a master of this art.

Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,

Feb 1, 2001, 9:56:50 PM2/1/01

I ain't Jim.

> Akane was never said to practice Anything Goes. She learned, it seems,
> from her father, but that no more means she practices the same art
> than it does mean that in my English classes, I learned History (as
> the teacher taught both).
>
> Akane's style is very akin to a common form of Karate - Kyokushinkai,
> at last check - and a simple one at that. I doubt a guy like Soun
> _couldn't_ teach someone the rudiments of an art like that.

Well, I typed a lengthy reply to this a few minutes ago and then outhouse
expresso crashed when I went to insert my sig, so I refuse to type all of
that bunk again. I will, however say the following...

#1 Prove to me that she doesn't practice this style (I'm not trying to be a
smart ass here, but this is basically what I tried to say in a much more
polite way when OE crashed on me). #2 I'd be amazed if Soun couldn't teach
her basic martial arts.

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Feb 2, 2001, 8:41:12 AM2/2/01

> on 2/1/01 5:55 AM, Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial
> Farts) <kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote:
>
> >> I know. It's pathetic, considering I HAVE seen Ranma...
> >
> > ::pokes Jim:: Oi, did you get my e-mail regarding that new project?
>
> Yeah. My mailserver was down for a while recently, so I'm just now
catching
> up on e-mail. I'll try to have it to you today.

Cool, just wanted to be sure. :)

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Feb 2, 2001, 8:41:14 AM2/2/01

> Well, I typed a lengthy reply to this a few minutes ago and then outhouse
> expresso crashed when I went to insert my sig

That happens to you too, huh? Even with my relatively short sig, I get
occasional OE crashes...I used to have a much longer sig, but I stopped
using it when I crashed OE three times in one day.

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Feb 2, 2001, 8:41:13 AM2/2/01

> on 2/1/01 5:53 PM, Talen <tal...@spamspamspamspam.optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Don't make me hurt you, Jim.
>
> ...huh?

Talen's confused. Don't worry about it. :)

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Feb 2, 2001, 8:41:15 AM2/2/01

> >This is why Shampoo, Ukyou, Kodachi, and Ranma could all easily cream her
on
> >a regular basis--she can't ADAPT, while their fighting techniques center
> >around adaptation.
>
> Actually, no, she can't beat any of them because they're too much more
> physically powerful than her. ;p

Well, that too.

> Shampoo is none too brilliantly skilled. Her most amazing technical
> feat is the Box Blower Blow. But she's physically a lot tougher than
> Akane.
>
> Kodachi outskills Akane but only due to a lot of physical power
> (speed) and cunning.

The speed and the dirty tricks are ALL Kodachi has going for her. If Akane
could get in a good hit, Kodachi would go down. I don't think Kodachi
actually has much physical *strength*, or endurance (then again, with her
chemical tendencies, she might have the endurance of a PCP addict...)

> KUNOU is a better fighter than Akane, and he DOESN'T adapt, PERIOD. ;p

Heh.

> Ukyou does adapt, a bit... but she's still far too much more powerful
> for Akane to hurt. Heck, I don't think Akane's punches could hurt
> Ukyou much at all...

Mmm, you're probably right.

In any case, there's a simple explanation for all of the above except the
Kunous.

Shampoo was raised as an Amazon warrior, in a village of warriors,
constantly fighting and training.

Ukyou spent YEARS of her life on training journeys, doing the
samurai-fighting-the-tide thing, and lord knows what else before she showed
up in Nerima.

Ranma...well, we all know about Ranma's life.

Point being this...all of them have trained in their respective arts for
years, although Akane spent most of her time training herself after the
death of her mother. The major difference is that while Ranma, Shampoo, and
Ukyou were constantly faced with new challenges, tough opponents, and hard
battles, what has Akane had? Geeks and punks and sports idiots from
Fuurinkan, and only for about a year at that.

Simply put, Akane hasn't had anything to deal with that would really push
her limits, while the others have. And of course, the only person who could
really *train* Akane is Ranma, and...well...

Talen

Feb 2, 2001, 6:38:14 PM2/2/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Dave, with his vintage
Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,"
<sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote:

>#1 Prove to me that she doesn't practice this style (I'm not trying to be a
>smart ass here, but this is basically what I tried to say in a much more
>polite way when OE crashed on me).

She has never adapted.

She has never said she practiced the same art as Ranma.

Her style is demonstrably simple and direct.

Her style is practically a textbook on Kyokushinkai Karate.

I can no more 'prove' she doesn't practice anything goes than you can
prove she does. But her style does not look like it, and she never
does anything that indicates the very precepts of the art.

>#2 I'd be amazed if Soun couldn't teach
>her basic martial arts.

He did. Basic karate.

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
All-Round General Arrogant Ass

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.amateur.jay-denebeim.and-
his.sheep
- Newsgroup available on Optusnet

The Gurus love you
WAM: 11 BBB: 5

Talen

Feb 2, 2001, 6:38:16 PM2/2/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Dave, with his vintage

Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to do with,"
<sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote:

>> Except that Akane isn't really a *true* practitioner of the
>> musabetsu-kakutou ryu...not in the complete sense.
>
>In that sense, neither is Genma or Soun. I've never seen them do any kind of
>spontaneous trick or move, except run away in Genma's case... Ranma and
>Happosai are the best there are in that style. Ranma is far more inventive
>than Happosai, but he lacks the many years of experience that Happy has
>behind him.

... Happousai is far more inventive, but I'll let that lay...

Genma and Soun are stated as having been taught the style. Neither
_practice_ it - although both Soun and Genma _did_, and part of it was
how they defeated Happousai.

>> Akane has only achieved enough skill to blend a few standard martial arts
>> styles into her own fighting technique--primarily shotokan karate and
>> aikido, although the extent of her aikido technique seems to be the capacity
>> for handling multiple opponents without getting herself hurt.
>>
>> Akane doesn't spontaneously invent new techniques on the fly.
>
>She doesn't have to in order to practice this art. She just uses what she
>learned from her father. That's it.

... and in turn, she doesn't know Anything-goes. The basic concept of
which is adaption.

>> This is why Shampoo, Ukyou, Kodachi, and Ranma could all easily cream her
>on
>> a regular basis--she can't ADAPT, while their fighting techniques center
>> around adaptation.
>
>I agree with you on all points there except for one. Akane could probably
>out and out take Kodachi down without too much of a hassle if she didn't
>have to fight her like Ranma did.

Akane can't beat Kunou.

Kodachi _can_ beat Kunou.

Soooooo...

>Even he BARELY beat Kodachi in the rythmic
>gymnastics fight, plus she pretty much pulled a stunt worthy of Mouse in
>that one. A zillion hidden tricks.
>Basically, this just shows that she has poor adaptive ability which gives
>more credit to what you said above, she's not a master of this art.

She has nearly nil adaption. She's the weakest fighter in the series.
She couldn't adapt to a consumately predictable chap like the DOJO
DESTROYER.

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
All-Round General Arrogant Ass

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.amateur.jay-denebeim.and-
his.sheep
- Newsgroup available on Optusnet

The Gurus love you
WAM: 11 BBB: 5

Talen

Feb 2, 2001, 7:40:51 PM2/2/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Torankusu-kaiou \(Master of
Everything-Blows Martial Farts\)" <kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote:

>> Kodachi outskills Akane but only due to a lot of physical power
>> (speed) and cunning.
>
>The speed and the dirty tricks are ALL Kodachi has going for her. If Akane
>could get in a good hit, Kodachi would go down. I don't think Kodachi
>actually has much physical *strength*, or endurance (then again, with her
>chemical tendencies, she might have the endurance of a PCP addict...)

Eh, at last check, she beats up Kunou pretty easily using her speed,
so Akane probably never will get that hit in.

>> Ukyou does adapt, a bit... but she's still far too much more powerful
>> for Akane to hurt. Heck, I don't think Akane's punches could hurt
>> Ukyou much at all...
>
>Mmm, you're probably right.

The girl took three direct, full-force punches from Ranma, INTO HER
STOMACH, and she survived.

<snip>

>Simply put, Akane hasn't had anything to deal with that would really push
>her limits, while the others have. And of course, the only person who could
>really *train* Akane is Ranma, and...well...

Ukyou could do it. If she asked nicely enough, I guess. ;p Mousse
would make a great sensei for her.

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
All-Round General Arrogant Ass

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

"There is no hope for mankind."
"It took you _this long_ to figure that out?"
- Talen and Fox-lee Swift

Talen

Feb 2, 2001, 7:41:20 PM2/2/01

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
All-Round General Arrogant Ass

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

"See any pink elephants yet, talen?"
"I can see a snail in denial."
"Watashi wa nameku dewa arimasen!!!"
- Belsammael and Talen

The Gurus love you
WAM: 11 BBB: 5

Talen

Feb 2, 2001, 7:41:46 PM2/2/01
It has been brought to my attention that "Torankusu-kaiou \(Master of

Everything-Blows Martial Farts\)" <kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote:

>"Dave, with his vintage Mustang Cobra and more horses than he knows what to
>do with," <sskak...@cei.bakazone.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Well, I typed a lengthy reply to this a few minutes ago and then outhouse
>> expresso crashed when I went to insert my sig
>
>That happens to you too, huh? Even with my relatively short sig, I get
>occasional OE crashes...I used to have a much longer sig, but I stopped
>using it when I crashed OE three times in one day.

^_^ I love Agent.

--

Talen
Current Tyrannical Despot of the "We Love Talen" fanclub
Clue-Stick Wielder Extraordinaire
Several Sandwiches Short of A Picnic, and
All-Round General Arrogant Ass

http://www.crosswinds.net/~talenkun/

"See any pink elephants yet, talen?"
"I can see a snail in denial."
"Watashi wa nameku dewa arimasen!!!"
- Belsammael and Talen

The Gurus love you
WAM: 11 BBB: 5

Ed Whitmore

Feb 3, 2001, 12:47:51 AM2/3/01
I don't see the point in spending money on anime porn. I mean, I know what
Rei Ayanami looks like. I have an imagination. I'm keeping my $20. ;)

SEAN

Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)

Feb 3, 2001, 2:23:26 PM2/3/01

"Ed Whitmore" <edmu...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I don't see the point in spending money on anime porn. I mean, I know what
> Rei Ayanami looks like. I have an imagination. I'm keeping my $20. ;)

Heh...I hear you. I have *one* AVS password, and I've bought Hentai Anime
Poker, Light-Up!, and May Club (three very nice hentai computer
games)...that is the extent of my expenditures on hentai pursuits.
Everything else I have (somewhere around 300MB of images on my hard
drive--what can I say? I'm a diligent collector...) I've obtained off free
sites.

jq...@my-deja.com

Feb 3, 2001, 3:53:50 PM2/3/01
In article <hH6d6.16539$V22.3421212@n
ews4.rdc1.on.home.com>,
"Graham Giles" <marg...@home.com>
wrote:
> can anyone tell me where i can find
nude pics of bulma/chichi or sailor
> scouts?

For the first of those,
http://www.stirk.com/?id=3d2A2d&pwd=8
241

Dunno about the others, sorry.

Jay

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Edson

Feb 3, 2001, 4:47:12 PM2/3/01
> For the first of those,
>
> Dunno about the others, sorry.
Kuso-atama...

#77 Yet another wildly popular video game will hit America's
shore, one in which the cast of characters will include a sexy little
brunette whose family(last) name just happens to be "Valentine."

Bob

Feb 3, 2001, 9:36:20 PM2/3/01
Um, was that intentional? Not really what I was expecting. I like rate me
sites but it seems like Bulma and Chi-chi are not big subjects for nudes.
When I get a chance I'll have to do some on my own I guess. 8^) I was
thinking of turning the picture of Marin I did to nude but I wanted to keep
it as close to the original as I could. I did retouch my original to give
her a little nip but the scan is prior to that.

--

Bob
Visit www.schustersonline.com

Bob

Feb 3, 2001, 10:15:49 PM2/3/01
If you want hentai there are binary news groups that carry them. You won't
find them on all news servers and IF any DBZ gets posted you got lucky. I've
looked a couple of times and was not very impressed.

--

Bob
Visit www.schustersonline.com

"Torankusu-kaiou (Master of Everything-Blows Martial Farts)"
<kroel...@ohayo.konbanwa> wrote in message

It is loading more messages.