Hymn

zzzzara

Jun 9, 2004, 3:40:58 AM6/9/04
Thought you might all be interested in this, currently doing the
rounds in London:

SINGERS REQUIRED FOR FILM!

We are recording a short 'hymn' for inclusion in the forthcoming
feature film of HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. Here are the details:

Saturday 19th June, St Michael's Church, South Grove, Highgate,
London.

Nearest tubes: Highgate and Archway

12:30 - 1:00 pm Choirs arrive
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Rehearse and Record

Total number of singers required: 500 - mixture of amateur choirs and
people who would like to join in (no children, please). It's meant to
sound like a mixed congregation, rather than an amateur/professional
choir.

The hymn is very short and easy to sing. A choirmaster will help
everyone to learn it on the day. Music and words are available in
advance. The composer is Joby Talbot.

There will be a small camera crew filming for the 'Making of' the
film.

The Highgate Festival is on that day - so parking will be very tricky.
Use public transport where possible.

I'm afraid that there are no fees available, however, we aim to make
this a fun occasion for all involved!

If you'd like to join in, please email: comp...@mannersmcdade.co.uk

Foley U. Matthews

Jun 10, 2004, 4:19:40 AM6/10/04
On Stardate 9 Jun 2004 00:40:58 -0700, zzz...@my-deja.com (zzzzara)
applied digits to the keyboard and routed the information from some
kind of brain (presumably), thusly:

>Thought you might all be interested in this, currently doing the
>rounds in London:
>
>SINGERS REQUIRED FOR FILM!
>
>We are recording a short 'hymn' for inclusion in the forthcoming
>feature film of HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. Here are the details:
>
>Saturday 19th June, St Michael's Church, South Grove, Highgate,
>London.
>
>Nearest tubes: Highgate and Archway
>
>12:30 - 1:00 pm Choirs arrive
>1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Rehearse and Record
>
>Total number of singers required: 500 - mixture of amateur choirs and
>people who would like to join in (no children, please). It's meant to
>sound like a mixed congregation, rather than an amateur/professional
>choir.
>
>The hymn is very short and easy to sing.

huh hummm, Zagrabore hoo treee mann...

>A choirmaster will help
>everyone to learn it on the day. Music and words are available in
>advance. The composer is Joby Talbot.
>
>There will be a small camera crew filming for the 'Making of' the
>film.
>
>The Highgate Festival is on that day - so parking will be very tricky.
>Use public transport where possible.
>
>I'm afraid that there are no fees available, however, we aim to make
>this a fun occasion for all involved!
>
>If you'd like to join in, please email: comp...@mannersmcdade.co.uk

Foley U. Matthews. there | I believe in : Paying NO voluntary taxes, i.e.
are no e's in my true email | Lotteries, Gambling... The Executive Producer
Visit the Ellen Foley Info | is to blame!... and perhaps, Love (is/can be)
http://www.go.to/ellen-foley | "Fully expecting to be Hurt!"

Just Another Green

Jun 11, 2004, 4:15:25 AM6/11/04

>>SINGERS REQUIRED FOR FILM!
>>
>>We are recording a short 'hymn' for inclusion in the forthcoming
>>feature film of HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. >>

Pity there is a continent and an ocean between here and
there. If it was on CalTrain I'd be there for sure.

Tian
--
Last weekend we had a Green Party of California meeting in
Sacramento at City College. There was a speaking period for

roman...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2012, 6:20:40 AM7/26/12
среда, 9 июня 2004 г., 12:40:58 UTC+5 пользователь zzzzara написал:
> Thought you might all be interested in this, currently doing the
> rounds in London:
>
> SINGERS REQUIRED FOR FILM!
>
> We are recording a short 'hymn' for inclusion in the forthcoming
> feature film of HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. Here are the details:
>
> Saturday 19th June, St Michael's Church, South Grove, Highgate,
> London.
>
> Nearest tubes: Highgate and Archway
>
> 12:30 - 1:00 pm Choirs arrive
> 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Rehearse and Record
>
> Total number of singers required: 500 - mixture of amateur choirs and
> people who would like to join in (no children, please). It's meant to
> sound like a mixed congregation, rather than an amateur/professional
> choir.
>
> The hymn is very short and easy to sing. A choirmaster will help
> everyone to learn it on the day. Music and words are available in
> advance. The composer is Joby Talbot.
>
> There will be a small camera crew filming for the 'Making of' the
> film.
>
> The Highgate Festival is on that day - so parking will be very tricky.
> Use public transport where possible.
>
> I'm afraid that there are no fees available, however, we aim to make
> this a fun occasion for all involved!
>
> If you'd like to join in, please email: comp...@mannersmcdade.co.uk

Please write me, if you'd plan to make the new meeting like this