Next Week Saturday! NEw Digimon Episodes!

Super Saiya-Jin Trunks

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
The last two episodes are on at 9:30 and 10 next week Saturday! I just say the
commercial!!!!!!!!

-SSJ Trunks <--Official Wack
POINTS 'R' US
*158* Zeni-Points
*1* Psycho-Killa Lugia Hunter
*1* Meeko-Courage
*2000* I Survived Y2K
*50* I am a Cute Eevee
*5* Biking Xenogears
*32* Lucky-Clover
*5* Meeko-Thinker

Chaos is Random

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>The last two episodes are on at 9:30 and 10 next week Saturday! I just say
>the
>commercial!!!!!!!!

ohh...I wanted to be first to post about it!!!
--
Rabid poller at large! Repeat! Rabid poller at large!

Susan

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>>The last two episodes are on at 9:30 and 10 next week Saturday! I just say
>>the
>>commercial!!!!!!!!
>>

>ohh...I wanted to be first to post about it!!!

Darn it! So did I!

-Susan

Jedi Hamster, Digimon-obsessed freak, Jou's biggest fan, Wearer of the Purple
Windbreaker of Doom, Tamer of Wild Gerbils, Lady of the Ridiculously Heavy
Backpack

Raptordx1 I Proudly Love Mimi

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

>>>The last two episodes are on at 9:30 and 10 next week Saturday! I just say
>>>the
>>>commercial!!!!!!!!
>>>

>>ohh...I wanted to be first to post about it!!!
>
>Darn it! So did I!

Me Too!
I`m glad they`re not holding them back until august.

Raptordx1,

I Proudly Love Mimi
"MIMI RULES! not because of her looks, but because of her personality. It`s
just like mine. If only Mimi was real, we would be a perfect match."

Points:
1 Champion Mimi Quizer point!
1 Rookie Mimi Quizer point!

Raptordx1 I Proudly Love Mimi

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>Don't get your hopes high. I also saw those commercials. But I do know
>some TV station sometimes play teasers and then not run the intended
>show for a few more weeks or so. I've had that many times before
>including FOX stations.

Oh Sure, crush our hopes why don`t you! j/k
^_^;;

Cadimus

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Super Saiya-Jin Trunks <lionhea...@aol.comlink> wrote:

> The last two episodes are on at 9:30 and 10 next week Saturday! I just say the
> commercial!!!!!!!!

Don't get your hopes high. I also saw those commercials. But I do know

some TV station sometimes play teasers and then not run the intended
show for a few more weeks or so. I've had that many times before
including FOX stations.

--
Email address *is* valid.

Susan

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>>Don't get your hopes high. I also saw those commercials. But I do know
>>some TV station sometimes play teasers and then not run the intended
>>show for a few more weeks or so. I've had that many times before
>>including FOX stations.
>
>Oh Sure, crush our hopes why don`t you! j/k
>^_^;;

If they do that... I'll...I'll...ummm....be very VERY SAD!

Wait, no. That's not much of a threat. I'll sic Dinsdale the Jedi Hamster on
them!

Super Saiya-Jin Trunks

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
Oops.. wrong times.. It's at 9 and 10:30... Sorry fopr the confusion..

Joe Klemm

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>The last two episodes are on at 9:30 and 10 next week Saturday! I just say
>the
>commercial!!!!!!!!

Only one small problem that Digimon may have next week, and that problem is:
The infamous "James in an inflateable bodysuit" episode of Pokemon will finally
make it's American debut next week. Thus, it looks like there's going to be a
big ratings battle next week.

Joe Klemm

Susan

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo!

They're showing THAT one? For some reason I thought it was the Porygon episode.
Damn it! I guess I'll have to tape it.

Nick -Previously ncnc123-

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>They're showing THAT one? For some reason I thought it was the Porygon
>episode.
>Damn it! I guess I'll have to tape it.

I, on the other hand, had been hopingit was the Dratini episode, since that's
the only one that was cut that made a large plot hole. (Ash's Tauros.)

On the other hand, If it is at 9:30, (New Digimon) than I'll miss the new
cut-up-former-episode-9-but-now-episode-2-damn-Nelvana-episode-of-former-C
ard-Captor-Sakura-but-now-Cardcaptors. Hmmm... New Digimon episodes, or a
hacked up new episode of Cardcaptors... I'll take Digimon, hands down.

---------------------
AIM: ncnc123
e-mail: ncn...@aol.com
--------------------

Susan

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>>They're showing THAT one? For some reason I thought it was the Porygon
>>episode.
>>Damn it! I guess I'll have to tape it.
>
>I, on the other hand, had been hopingit was the Dratini episode, since that's
>the only one that was cut that made a large plot hole. (Ash's Tauros.)
>
>On the other hand, If it is at 9:30, (New Digimon) than I'll miss the new
>cut-up-former-episode-9-but-now-episode-2-damn-Nelvana-episode-of-former-C
>ard-Captor-Sakura-but-now-Cardcaptors. Hmmm... New Digimon episodes, or a
>hacked up new episode of Cardcaptors... I'll take Digimon, hands down.

I wish it was the Drattini episode, I just love Drattini. I'd much rather that
than either of the others, but I really want to see James in the bodysuit. ^_-
I'm also curious about the Porygon episode, but I don't especially care. Sigh.

Maria Rocket

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>Only one small problem that Digimon may have next week, and that problem is:
>The infamous "James in an inflateable bodysuit" episode of Pokemon will
>finally
>make it's American debut next week. Thus, it looks like there's going to be a
>big ratings battle next week.

OMG....they're actually gonna show that one? O.o; (They'd better bring back
the tentacool then...) Eh well....James is James....inflatible bodysuit or
not... O-o;;; At least Pokemon and Digimon come on different days for me.
Yay! Next week is going to be....interesting...^^;;

Now we need the dratini....dratini, dratini, dratiniiiiiiiii

~Maria R
"Psy yie yie..."
---
http://purplestudio.cjb.net/
---
"R is for Rrrah...Rrrah...Rocket!" - Meowth
---
Rocketshipper Forever!
---
TEOTWAWKI

Joe Klemm

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>>They're showing THAT one? For some reason I thought it was the Porygon
>>episode.
>>Damn it! I guess I'll have to tape it.
>
>I, on the other hand, had been hopingit was the Dratini episode, since that's
>the only one that was cut that made a large plot hole. (Ash's Tauros.)

From what I read, they have also done the voice work for the Dratini episode.
So, it may be possible that it will air in two weeks. As for the "Battling
Seizure Robots" episode: don't count on it.

>On the other hand, If it is at 9:30, (New Digimon) than I'll miss the new
>cut-up-former-episode-9-but-now-episode-2-damn-Nelvana-episode-of-former-C
>ard-Captor-Sakura-but-now-Cardcaptors. Hmmm... New Digimon episodes, or a
>hacked up new episode of Cardcaptors... I'll take Digimon, hands down.

Actually, it's at 9:00 AM. As for the Cardcaptors bashing, while they did skip
the first seven episodes in order to start the show with an episode with Lei,
it is still an enjoyable show. If you are upset about it, then do one of the
following two things:

1. Give it some time, as you may like the show after a few showings.

2. Wait for the Japanese episodes with English subtitles come out on video or
DVD.

Joe Klemm

Nick -Previously ncnc123-

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
> I wish it was the Drattini episode, I just love Drattini. I'd much rather
>that
>than either of the others, but I really want to see James in the bodysuit.
>^_-
>I'm also curious about the Porygon episode, but I don't especially care.
>Sigh.

Well, it really doesn't matter to me that much which episode it is. I'll soon
have a fansub of the skipped episodes. But still, it really should be the
Dratini episode, for continually reasons.

As for Digimon, to make this not an OT post, yay! for new episodes. ^^;

Nick -Previously ncnc123-

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>From what I read, they have also done the voice work for the Dratini episode.
>So, it may be possible that it will air in two weeks. As for the "Battling
>Seizure Robots" episode: don't count on it.

I saw that on a web-site also, days before a chat with one of the voice actors
(Misty/Jessie) who said they had never dubbed it, and as far as they knew,
never would.)

>Actually, it's at 9:00 AM.

Goody.

>As for the Cardcaptors bashing, while they did skip
>the first seven episodes in order to start the show with an episode with Lei,
>it is still an enjoyable show.

Oh, I know that. But I also know a ton of little kiddies are going to be
confused out of hell with what went on in that episode.

>1. Give it some time, as you may like the show after a few showings.

Uh... yeah...

>2. Wait for the Japanese episodes with English subtitles come out on video or
>DVD.

The one thing Nelvana did that DiC should have done. I plan to get the subbed
DVD to replace someof my lower quality (As in every single one) fansubs.

Raptordx1 I Proudly Love Mimi

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>Now we need the dratini....dratini, dratini, dratiniiiiiiiii

Yep. all we need is the dratini ep and all the plot holes will be cleared
up.The porygon ep was a filler ep like most pokemon eps, so it really dosen`t
matter that much to the plot whether it is shown or not. ^_^

Raptordx1, Who wonders how they will edit the bodysuit ep.

Raptordx1 I Proudly Love Mimi

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
> I wish it was the Drattini episode, I just love Drattini. I'd much rather
>that
>than either of the others, but I really want to see James in the bodysuit.
>^_-

I also have a kind of morbid curiosity about that episode ^_^;;. Now all I have
to do is decide which one to watch and which one to tape. ^_^

>I'm also curious about the Porygon episode, but I don't especially care.
>Sigh.

Yeah, me too.

Raptordx1,

Susan

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>> I wish it was the Drattini episode, I just love Drattini. I'd much rather
>>that
>>than either of the others, but I really want to see James in the bodysuit.
>>^_-
>
>I also have a kind of morbid curiosity about that episode ^_^;;. Now all I
>have
>to do is decide which one to watch and which one to tape. ^_^

Scary, isn't it? Anyway, tape the Digimon episodes, those are the ones you'll
want to watch again.

Raptordx1 I Proudly Love Mimi

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

>>> I wish it was the Drattini episode, I just love Drattini. I'd much rather
>>>that
>>>than either of the others, but I really want to see James in the bodysuit.
>>>^_-
>>
>>I also have a kind of morbid curiosity about that episode ^_^;;. Now all I
>>have
>>to do is decide which one to watch and which one to tape. ^_^
>
>Scary, isn't it? Anyway, tape the Digimon episodes, those are the ones you'll
>want to watch again.

Yeah, I`m gonna do that anyway, since I`ve decided to tape every wp. And right
now I have taped the whole dark masters arc and that`s it so far. ^_^
I just hope something horrifying like the VCR not working won`t happen.

Raptordx1, who probably jinxed himself by saying that. ^_^;;

Susan

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

>>>I also have a kind of morbid curiosity about that episode ^_^;;. Now all I
>>>have
>>>to do is decide which one to watch and which one to tape. ^_^
>>
>>Scary, isn't it? Anyway, tape the Digimon episodes, those are the ones
>you'll
>>want to watch again.
>
>Yeah, I`m gonna do that anyway, since I`ve decided to tape every wp. And
>right
>now I have taped the whole dark masters arc and that`s it so far. ^_^
>I just hope something horrifying like the VCR not working won`t happen.

The whole arc? I've only got two episodes of it. I should tape the Myotismon
arc, since I'll have time this summer to work on my evil techniques.

___Daydream sequence____(This is REALLY weird.)_____

Susan: Bwa ha ha ha hmm!

Myotismon: No, it's Mwa hmm hmm hmm hmm!

Susan: Mawa hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm!

Myotismon: NO! You'll never get it, you don't have the voice! And you're too
nice, you can't even do a passable evil chuckle in any range!

Susan: That's mean! **turns Myotismon into a hamster** Awww, how cute!

(HamsterMyotismon is a black teddybear (syrian) hamster wearing a mask and
cape.)

HamsterMyotismon (in a squeaky version of his old voice): Change me back!
Grizzly wings! **He uses his chubby little hamster arms to lift his cape. Tiny
bats fly out, but none of them are bigger than a thimble.**

Susan: That's just sooo cute!
___________________End daydream____________________________

Anyone want to hear the further adventures of HamsterMyotismon? I think I might
draw them as comics.

Raptordx1 I Proudly Love Mimi

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>___Daydream sequence____(This is REALLY weird.)_____
>
>Susan: Bwa ha ha ha hmm!
>
>Myotismon: No, it's Mwa hmm hmm hmm hmm!
>
>Susan: Mawa hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm!
>
>Myotismon: NO! You'll never get it, you don't have the voice! And you're too
>nice, you can't even do a passable evil chuckle in any range!
>
>Susan: That's mean! **turns Myotismon into a hamster** Awww, how cute!

That would be cute! Cute things are soooo, Cute! I love cute stuff! ^_^

>(HamsterMyotismon is a black teddybear (syrian) hamster wearing a mask and
>cape.)
>
>HamsterMyotismon (in a squeaky version of his old voice): Change me back!
>Grizzly wings! **He uses his chubby little hamster arms to lift his cape.
>Tiny
>bats fly out, but none of them are bigger than a thimble.**
>
>Susan: That's just sooo cute!
That would be so cool to see in comics! That would be soooooooooo cute to see a
hamster act like Myotismon. ^_^

>___________________End daydream____________________________
>
>Anyone want to hear the further adventures of HamsterMyotismon? I think I
>might
>draw them as comics.

Cool!

>-Susan

Raptordx1, I can`t wait to see the comics of iif you do! It would be so cute!
^_^

>Jedi Hamster, Digimon-obsessed freak, Jou's biggest fan, Wearer of the Purple
>Windbreaker of Doom, Tamer of Wild Gerbils, Lady of the Ridiculously Heavy
>Backpack

Maria Rocket

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
>Susan: That's mean! **turns Myotismon into a hamster** Awww, how cute!
>
>(HamsterMyotismon is a black teddybear (syrian) hamster wearing a mask and
>cape.)

Cute! =^.^=

>Anyone want to hear the further adventures of HamsterMyotismon? I think I
>might
>draw them as comics.

That would be interesting...^^;