Aryan Brotherhood betraying thier race

M. McGill

May 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/15/99
In the movie American History X a Neo Nazi Skinhead played by Edward
Norton kills 2 "nigger" gang bangers trying to steal his truck and he goes
to prison (Chino State Prison California). While in Prison he saw how his
white brothers (other Neo Nazi Aryan brotherhood) were doing drug dealing
with Mexicans and selling it to other whites in prison. He didn't like
that. He had taught his white brothers in his Skinhead gang on the outside
that drugs were for "niggers". When he showed his disapproval and didn't
go along with what his white brothers in prison were doing , his white
brothers turned against him in prison and even raped him. After that he
was on his own, vulnerable to the black gang members who wanted to kill
him. The only reason he made it through prison was because of a black man
he worked with and joked with as they folded laundry in prison. The black
friend told the other blacks in prison not to bother him. When the
Skinhead (Edward Norton) gets out of prison he is through with the
Skinhead movement. It seems the Neo Nazi Skinhead in the movie played by
Edward Norton learned a lesson in life when he went to prison that changed
him. Below is what the Aryan Brotherhood in prison is about.

Check out:
http://www.world-net.net/home/vadn2430/Gang3.htm

Aryan Brotherhood of Texas

Gender Makeup: Male

Racial Makeup: White

Origins: Originated in 1967 in the San Quentin State Prison, California
Department of Corrections.

Characteristics:

* Unaffiliated splinter groups sometimes use the name of their
state along with the name "Aryan Brotherhood" (e.g., Aryan Brotherhood of
Texas).

* Members display many white supremacist, neo-nazi characteristics
and ideology, but often state their goals as simply "getting high and
getting over," or making their stay in the prison as comfortable as
possible.

Allies:

* Maintains a working relationship with the Mexican Mafia (EME).

* Utilizes black associates to buy and sell drugs to elements of
the black prison population.

* Compatible with most motorcycle gangs; many members were former
"Bikers".

* Compatible with most white supremacy groups. This often leads to
confusion in distinguishing AB members from other white supremacist
groups, particularly when making identification by their tattoos or
symbols.

* Main activities of the AB are centered on drug trafficking,
extortion, pressure rackets, and internal discipline.

* Prison activities include introduction of contraband,
distribution of drugs, and getting past facility rules and regulations.

M. McGill

May 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/16/99
In article <email-14059...@cx766739-a.fed1.sdca.home.com>,
em...@domain.com (M. McGill) wrote:

> In the movie American History X a Neo Nazi Skinhead played by Edward
> Norton kills 2 "nigger" gang bangers trying to steal his truck and he goes
> to prison (Chino State Prison California). While in Prison he saw how his
> white brothers (other Neo Nazi Aryan brotherhood) were doing drug dealing
> with Mexicans and selling it to other whites in prison. He didn't like
> that. He had taught his white brothers in his Skinhead gang on the outside
> that drugs were for "niggers". When he showed his disapproval and didn't
> go along with what his white brothers in prison were doing , his white
> brothers turned against him in prison and even raped him. After that he
> was on his own, vulnerable to the black gang members who wanted to kill
> him. The only reason he made it through prison was because of a black man
> he worked with and joked with as they folded laundry in prison. The black
> friend told the other blacks in prison not to bother him. When the
> Skinhead (Edward Norton) gets out of prison he is through with the
> Skinhead movement. It seems the Neo Nazi Skinhead in the movie played by
> Edward Norton learned a lesson in life when he went to prison that changed
> him. Below is what the Aryan Brotherhood in prison is about.
>
> Check out:
> http://www.world-net.net/home/vadn2430/Gang3.htm

Also Check out:
WHITE POWER GANGS: The NLR story
http://www.hendonpub.com/lawandorder/magazine/mar98/wpgangs.html

In 1995, police in Southern California found that a new street gang was
gaining strength through the lucrative Methamphetamine trade.
Simultaneously, the California Department of Corrections (CDC) recognized
a similar growth within its White male population.

Profiling efforts were first initiated by two gang unit officers from the
San Bernardino Sheriff's Department assigned to the Rancho Cucamonga
Police Department. Deputies Mike Sylva and Patty Silva developed
informants within the ranks of an informal group of speed users that
called themselves the VC or Vicious Circle.

This gang was well known for their ruthlessness by victimizing their own
members and associates, primarily through home invasion robberies.
Stealing money and narcotics from one another was an accepted practice
among he gang's members. The cycle of their repeated drug use, inter-gang
theft, and eventual arrest led to the coined expression "It's a vicious
circle."

The activities of the VC created a climate of fear common to traditional
gang neighborhoods. Because the victims of VC crimes were often suspects
of similar crime themselves, very few police reports were generated to
document the gang's activities. Intimidation was further increased as VC
members entered the prison system and made associations with the Aryan
Brotherhood.

In 1996, Upland Detective Greg Doyle and Officer Barry Belt investigated a
home invasion robbery which led to dozens of leads into the origins and
core leadership of the gang. A key informant, provided by State Parole
Agent Lisa Abma, was crucial to uncovering a massive network of auto
thieves, drug manufacturers and violent criminals all associating under
the umbrella of the Vicious Circle. Within 16 months, these investigations
led to the arrests of nearly 100 suspects in a three county area and the
identification of two other associated gangs: the Peckerwoods and the Nazi
Low Riders (NLR).

Vicious Circle members are mainly white males and females. Their common
symbols and tattoos are double lightning bolts, swastikas, skulls, dragons
and three-leaf clovers (signifying Irish Pride). Male members refer to
each other as "Peckerwoods" or "Woods" and female members are called
"Featherwoods".

As the VC evolved, the group more closely resembled a street gang based on
the volume and nature of crimes committed: robbery, aggravated assault,
grand theft auto, burglary, narcotics dealing/manufacturing and murder.
Nothing was outside the limits of criminal involvement. Like other gangs
in the San Bernardino/Riverside County area, VC members claimed the Inland
Empire as their turf, using the initials I. E. also referred to as "Into
Everything". Because VC members more closely resembled drug users or
"Stoners" than traditional street gangs and the names of these white gangs
were laughable, their members successfully avoided gang profiling by law
enforcement until mid 1995.

Nazi Low Riders (NLR)

Although the name of the gang may illicit laughter, the gang is a force to
be reckoned with. Numerically, NLR is the fastest growing prison gang in
California. The tenets of this gang are rooted in White Supremacy which
translates into racial hatred of Blacks. However, it is not surprising to
find Hispanic associates participating in the criminal activities of the
NLR.

Violent, arrogant, and unashamed of their racist proclivities, the NLR has
established its presence in the State prison system. As NLR members parole
into California communities, criminal gang activity flourishes
exponentially among whites as never before.

A driving force behind the NLR is the "need for speed." Relatively easy to
manufacture and highly profitable, Methamphetamine is the drug of choice
in Southern California and the best cooks of this drug are found among the
White Supremacist gangs. As Hispanic gang members became enamored of the
drug, white gang members became the supply line into the varrio.

Driven by the nature of the drug and the high demand, clandestine labs
surfaced in almost every imaginable venue: trunks of cars, motel rooms,
garages, apartment complexes, as well as high dollar homes. Connections
have been discovered between the NLR and outlaw motorcycle gangs like the
Hells Angels. These associations and investigations have led many in law
enforcement to conclude that the NLR is the new enforcement arm of the
Aryan Brotherhood.

Some important lessons have been learned through the profiling of White
Supremacy gangs. First, these gangs are contenders in the arena of street
and prison gangs and members should be treated by law enforcement with
vigor and aggressiveness.