future uses for alt.fan.dan-quayle

sine nomine

Nov 19, 1992, 1:55:59 PM11/19/92
Dan Ward (dw...@scf.nmsu.edu) wrote:

: I propose we (actually - whoever it is who runs the group...)
: rename the group alt.fans.idiots.pol This would allow us
: to follow our boy if he is ever seen again - as well as
: following other political idiots - whoever they may be...

alt.fan.polidiots?

--
sine nomine | debbie martinson
what did macbeth say when birnam wood came to dunsinane?

A.Lizard

Nov 22, 1992, 6:01:32 AM11/22/92
ll...@pooh.cc.utexas.edu (sine nomine) writes:

> Dan Ward (dw...@scf.nmsu.edu) wrote:
>
> : I propose we (actually - whoever it is who runs the group...)
> : rename the group alt.fans.idiots.pol This would allow us
> : to follow our boy if he is ever seen again - as well as
> : following other political idiots - whoever they may be...
>
> alt.fan.polidiots?

personally, I think we should keep the name alt.fan.dan-quayle as
a monument to stupidity and put the purpose of the sub, discussing
politicians who are stupid even for politicians on an occasional
FAQ.

Ask Mr. Lizard!
B O O M ! ! ! - I guess we need another Young Republican.

A.Lizard Internet Addresses:
alizard%tweekco%b...@PacBell.COM (preferred)
[path]!pacbell.COM!boo!tweekco!alizard (bang path for above)
ali...@seer.mystic.com (backup) ali...@Blue.Kludge.com (backup)