Challenge to D__n A__ms

mli...@husc.harvard.edu

Feb 12, 1994, 3:02:06 PM2/12/94

Deen, the only problem with you and your postings in general is that:
1) You THINK Conan isn't funny.
2) You've actually watched the show.

Therefore, you are either stupid or you have no sense of humor.
Clearly you think you have a sense of humor, since you watch Dave (who has
been getting dumber and dumber) and keep talking about how funny he is. I
only used to watch Dave to warm me up for CONAN, but now I just skip it all
together. Top Ten is cool, but other than that, he's just a clown. I mean,
almost all of his jokes work only because everyone laughs at him for being
stupid. Paul is funnier than he is. When he gets a real joke, he just
keeps repeating it! For example, "The Turban is not for sale." I mean, if
that's what I want to laugh at, I'll just watch funny funny Joe. (Yeah,
it's funny, but I wouldn't want to watch it for more than 10 minutes or so.)
So... You think you have a sense of humor. If you were right, that
would mean that you weren't stupid and you had a sense of humor, but we know
that can't be the case. So, you must be wrong - which means you're stupid
and you have no sense of humor. So, no one cares what you say about Conan.
Did you catch that? Should I explain it again?
My Challenge is this: if you want to earn back your credibility,
why not try to understand Conan. I don't mean just watching him. I guess
that since the show is more than 4 hours past your bedtime, you are just too
spaced out to think. Conan is intelligent humor; he's a great writer and
he's a good interviewer. Is the only reason you decided to post on this
newsgroup that no one on Dave's fan group cared what you said??

-Moses "D__n is a crunkhead" Liskov

mli...@husc.harvard.edu

Feb 12, 1994, 5:34:29 PM2/12/94
In article <mliskov.12...@husc.harvard.edu> mli...@husc.harvard.edu writes:
>Subject: Challenge to D__n A__ms
>From: mli...@husc.harvard.edu
>Date: Sat, 12 Feb 1994 20:02:06 GMT

Moses, the fact that you find Letterman unfunny reflects your ignorance. He
is no where near Conan, but there is a certain tempting aesthetic air to the
Letterman's program.

Crunk? Whadafuck?
Try krunk, you mother-krunking son of a krunk krunk licking krunkhole.

Your friendly roomy,
-Thomas

Dean Adams

Feb 14, 1994, 1:00:26 AM2/14/94

mli...@husc.harvard.edu says...

> 1) You THINK Conan isn't funny.
> 2) You've actually watched the show.

Yup... and we all know how painful that can be...

>Therefore, you are either stupid or you have no sense of humor.

Yawn. You've got some good words there at least, such as "THINK",
"stupid", and "no sense of humor". You just need to work at getting
them in the right combination. Obviously you ain't THINKing very much.
Naturally that makes you look pretty stupid, and its quite clear that
you do not have much of a sense of humor. This next statement of yours
proves that beyond a doubt...

>Clearly you think you have a sense of humor, since you watch
>Dave (who has been getting dumber and dumber)

Sigh... a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

> and keep talking about how funny he is.

Damn right I do!

> I only used to watch Dave to warm me up for CONAN

You just keep sinking lower and lower... pretty sad!

> Top Ten is cool, but other than that, he's just a clown.

and lower.

> I guess that since the show is more than 4 hours past
> your bedtime, you are just too spaced out to think.

Hey, I wish!! :->

>Conan is intelligent humor

WRONG. "conan" is the WORST of snl-reject lamest excuse for comedy.

>he's a great writer

So let him go WRITE somewhere!!

>and he's a good interviewer.

no, not particularly.