WWJD

Ranger57

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99
Lantana33 wrote:

> Help me come up with answers to the question "What would Jesus do?"
>
> Here's what I have:
>
> 1. Demand that all of humanity worship him, and send those who don't to hell.
>
> 2. Demand 10% of your income to support organizations where people get
> together to eat his body and drink his blood.
>
> 3. Kill trees that didn't produce fruit this year.
>
> Others?

4. Give money to televangelist Bob Larson.
(see http://www.freespeech.org/boblarson/wwjd.htm)

Kent Campbell

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99
Ranger57 (Rang...@concentric.net) wrote:
[snip]
: 4. Give money to televangelist Bob Larson.
: (see http://www.freespeech.org/boblarson/wwjd.htm)

Hi Folks -
about filling the bathtub with water, turning it into wine,
and inviting his friends over for a party? Oh heck, why a bathtub? Why
not turn the water in a swimming pool into wine.

Best wishes,
Kent.

John Hattan

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99
camp...@acs.ryerson.ca (Kent Campbell) wrote:

>Ranger57 (Rang...@concentric.net) wrote:
>
>: 4. Give money to televangelist Bob Larson.
>: (see http://www.freespeech.org/boblarson/wwjd.htm)
>

> about filling the bathtub with water, turning it into wine,
>and inviting his friends over for a party? Oh heck, why a bathtub? Why
>not turn the water in a swimming pool into wine.

Chlorinated wine. Yecch.

---
John Hattan Grand High UberPope - First Church of Shatnerology
john-...@bigfoot.com http://www.bitsmart.com/shatner

Jon Collette

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99
I thought it stood for We Want Jack Daniels?

--

"These wings beat the night sky 'bove the town. One goes
up and one goes down. And so the chariot hits the ground,

The email: "jdcol...@worldnet.att.net"
Website: http://home.worldnet.att.net/~jdcollette/jc.htm

John Hattan

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
Jon Collette <jdcol...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I thought it stood for We Want Jack Daniels?

No, it's "Who Wants Jelly Donuts?"

eric...@my-deja.com

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
In article <376a3934.657813321@news>,

Mmmmm, jelly doughnuts!

Eric
--
Atheist #1532
TC's Hellspawn #16

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Keith E. Young

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99
Jon Collette (jdcol...@worldnet.att.net) wrote:
: I thought it stood for We Want Jack Daniels?

I thought it was "What Will Jericho Decide?"

Personally I'm hoping he signs with the WWF. :)

--
-Keith Young
New World Wrestling Television Commentator