[VERY OT] I'm getting married!

Amanda Stair

Nov 25, 2010, 2:25:36 AM11/25/10
The FFML crashed again, so I'm posting here in the hopes that perhaps
someone will notice...

Anyway, yes, my fiance and I set a date to get married =D It's
December 7th. Why that date? Well, 1) I'm off from work that day,
and 2) He's a reenactor so he's unlikely to forget that date, lol.
Simple as that. Not a wedding, per se, just the legal side of things
(i.e. paperwork), but still, it counts. Dunno how we'll spend the day
quite yet, but I guess we'll figure it out when it comes.

Amanda

Alemann

Nov 25, 2010, 3:36:36 AM11/25/10
Congratulations! I wish you a happy life ahead.

Rob Kelk

Nov 25, 2010, 7:51:22 AM11/25/10
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 23:25:36 -0800 (PST), Amanda Stair
<ksyume...@aol.com> wrote:

>The FFML crashed again, so I'm posting here in the hopes that perhaps
>someone will notice...
>
>Anyway, yes, my fiance and I set a date to get married =D It's
>December 7th. Why that date? Well, 1) I'm off from work that day,
>and 2) He's a reenactor so he's unlikely to forget that date, lol.

A day that will live in happiness, at least for you...

>Simple as that. Not a wedding, per se, just the legal side of things
>(i.e. paperwork), but still, it counts. Dunno how we'll spend the day
>quite yet, but I guess we'll figure it out when it comes.
>

>Amanda

Congratulations! May you live as long as you like, and love as long as
you live.

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> e-mail: s/deadspam/gmail/
"Santa sure says some mean things, you know?"

Dartz

Nov 25, 2010, 8:13:10 AM11/25/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM

Or perhaps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3dQ0nnlHY

Or maybe just plain old congratulations.

Dustin Kopplin

Nov 25, 2010, 2:25:03 PM11/25/10

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! ALRIGHT!!!!

Awesome news.

You should hire Sonoda to do a wedding portrait for you, I cant
imagine it would be much to do that... right?

Bob Schroeck

Nov 25, 2010, 11:43:05 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 2:25 am, Amanda Stair <ksyumekoc...@aol.com> wrote:
> Anyway, yes, my fiance and I set a date to get married =D  It's
> December 7th.  Why that date?  Well, 1) I'm off from work that day,
> and 2) He's a reenactor so he's unlikely to forget that date, lol.

A wedding is a wedding. Congratulations, Amanda!

-- Bob

Robert M. Schroeck r...@eclipse.net http://www.eclipse.net/~rms
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.