Most unusual BGC fanfiction you've ever read.....

C. A. Reed Jr.

Dec 17, 2001, 8:36:28 PM12/17/01
Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction you've
ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most unusual you have
ever read....

Craig
C. A. Reed Jr.- drop everything after.com to Email
http://members.aol.com/trboturtle (Updated 5/29/01)
http://www.geocities.com/trboturtle -- My Fanfics (Opened 5/29/01)
http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=2453643558&cpv=1

ANS709

Dec 17, 2001, 9:12:44 PM12/17/01
>Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction you've
>ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most unusual you
>have
>ever read....

i forget the name of it, but it was a BGC/Ronin Warriors/Samurai Pizza Cats
crossover ^_^;;;

Amanda

Stephenls

Dec 17, 2001, 9:52:37 PM12/17/01
"C. A. Reed Jr." wrote:

> Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction
> you've ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most
> unusual you have ever read....

Either Twisted Path 3 or Dance of Shiva.

Hey, it's the most unusual stuff /I've/ read. I never said it was the
most unusual stuff period. I don't read much BGC fanfic.

Actually, Dance of Shiva probably doesn't count, as I never finished it.
--
Stephenls
Geek

S.N.

Dec 18, 2001, 1:54:45 AM12/18/01
"C. A. Reed Jr." <trbot...@aol.computer.us> wrote in message

I believe it had something to do with Kangaroos. As odd as it was, I recall
that it also had me rolling. Any artists out there volunteer to draw
Kangaroo hardsuits?? Heheh.

--
Suhaymath Nasser (Linna Yamazaki forever)
'88 Kawasaki EX500 ("Knives")

"It's time to rock...and ride!" - Biker Mice from Mars

Timothy Linna Fan Laird

Dec 18, 2001, 3:12:40 AM12/18/01
On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 01:54:45 -0500, "S.N."
<H-Arms...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>"C. A. Reed Jr." <trbot...@aol.computer.us> wrote in message
>> Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction
>you've
>> ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most unusual you
>have
>> ever read....

Hmmm. Most unusual? Let's see, I haven't read that many, but I'd say,
my RPG. Any post by Eternal Mason/Esmaurade. Not to mention her
Fanfics freak me out. She has this fetish for Mason in drag and she
likes yaoi stuff. So yeah, her work. @_@

Amanda can vouch for me. Even though she read the toned down stuff for
the RPG.

>I believe it had something to do with Kangaroos. As odd as it was, I recall
>that it also had me rolling. Any artists out there volunteer to draw
>Kangaroo hardsuits?? Heheh.

Hey Pops, I think he's talking about your work.

Timothy (Who had to clean up after them.)
--
inspec...@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/overpowerfreak/index.html

Julian Fong

Dec 18, 2001, 3:12:20 AM12/18/01
"S.N." <H-Arms...@email.msn.com> wrote:
>I believe it had something to do with Kangaroos. As odd as it was, I recall
>that it also had me rolling. Any artists out there volunteer to draw
>Kangaroo hardsuits?? Heheh.

The most unusual BGC fic I can think of is "Dun Undah in Neu Zooland",
which is pretty much entirely about Australians making fun of the way
New Zealanders talk. Don't remember if there are any actual kangaroos
in it, though.

--
Julian Fong
jhf...@aol.comXYZZY

Dr Raven

Dec 18, 2001, 8:01:50 AM12/18/01
in article uAV1S84hBHA.916@cpimsnntpa02, S.N. at H-Arms...@email.msn.com
somehow managed to send the following on 12/18/01 1:54 AM into the future to
my computer in MegaTokyo in the year 2033:

> "C. A. Reed Jr." <trbot...@aol.computer.us> wrote in message
>> Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction
> you've
>> ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most unusual you
> have
>> ever read....
>>
>> Craig
>> C. A. Reed Jr.- drop everything after.com to Email
>> http://members.aol.com/trboturtle (Updated 5/29/01)
>> http://www.geocities.com/trboturtle -- My Fanfics (Opened 5/29/01)
>> http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=2453643558&cpv=1
>>

> I believe it had something to do with Kangaroos. As odd as it was, I recall
> that it also had me rolling. Any artists out there volunteer to draw
> Kangaroo hardsuits?? Heheh.

This it?

http://www.ravensgarage.com/fics/shrtfics/kangaroos.htm

Dr. Raven (Hey, it's what we do...)
--
Raven's Garage & Fanfics
www.ravensgarage.com

Dr Raven

Dec 18, 2001, 8:04:27 AM12/18/01
in article 3c1ef9a7...@news.cis.dfn.de, Timothy "Linna Fan" Laird at
overpow...@yahoo.com somehow managed to send the following on 12/18/01
3:12 AM into the future to my computer in MegaTokyo in the year 2033:

<see URL for fic in previous post>

Messy buggers, weren't they? Not too good with pushing a broom either. They
just hit each other with it...

Dr. Raven

Rob Kelk

Dec 18, 2001, 9:52:37 PM12/18/01
On 18 Dec 2001 01:36:28 GMT, trbot...@aol.computer.us (C. A. Reed Jr.)
wrote:

>Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction you've
>ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most unusual you have
>ever read....

Read? Either BGPink or Dance of Shiva. No, definitely Dance of Shiva.

Wrote? Deep Space Nene - the only fanfic I ever wrote when *intending*
to write something bad... <sigh>

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.tripod.com> rob...@ottawa.com
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)

S.N.

Dec 19, 2001, 8:12:44 PM12/19/01
"Dr Raven" <drr...@ravensgarage.com> wrote in message

Dat be the one. That and a few others made my "what the hell?!" list as
well as my "funny as hell" list.

jet...@getnet.net

Dec 19, 2001, 11:31:49 PM12/19/01
C. A. Reed Jr. <trbot...@aol.computer.us> sent an owl message saying:

> Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction you've
> ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most unusual you have
> ever read....

I'm not too much for fanfic, but a thread about the Sabers as vampires in
fanfic lead me to a White Wolf World of Darkness fic where Nene turned out
to be some sort of werecat.

--
David "No Nickname" Crowe jet...@getnet.net -for now

"I am the wild blue yonder" -The Tick.

Robyn, Duke of Amber

Dec 21, 2001, 3:39:45 AM12/21/01

She's not a werecat... she just likes to obe....uh... enthusiastic
sometimes.....
sure all those stitches in my back caused a lot of snickering in the
emergency room but I wasn't offended....I'dd lost to much blood to be
anything near rational either but that's another story.

Neil

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 jet...@getnet.net wrote:

> I'm not too much for fanfic, but a thread about the Sabers as vampires in
> fanfic lead me to a White Wolf World of Darkness fic where Nene turned out
> to be some sort of werecat.

_____________
Seraphim, the Restless Angel with a (borrowed) sword.
________

Nene, Ami,
Girls with glasses. girls with computers. Pink hair. blue hair
_______________________
Robyn, Duke of Amber. Agent of Chaos.

Dave Menard

Dec 22, 2001, 3:46:20 AM12/22/01

"C. A. Reed Jr." <trbot...@aol.computer.us> wrote in message
> Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction
you've
> ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most unusual you
have
> ever read....

I'd have to say the first "Best of all the Years" by Davies. I went into
it not knowing it was a Sailor Moon crossover, y'see, and _damn_ was that
odd. Then I, uh... Kinda got into it, and the rest of Davies' BGC stuff.
More grist for the kangaroo mill, anyway. I also remember a particularly
disturbing fic featuring a pharmaceutical corporation's cuddly mascot boomer
that i read on this group. Can't remeber the title for the life of me, but
it was written entirely from the POV of the boomer in question. Truly
disturbing, but rilly rilly good.

--
Dave Menard

You're the cutest of the Scoobies,
With your lips as red as rubies,
And your firm and supple... tight embrace!
-Xander, BTVS "Once More With Feeling"

Dawn's in danger? Oh. It must be Tuesday.
-Buffy, BTVS "Once More With Feeling"

TheG0dThatFailed

Dec 23, 2001, 12:58:07 AM12/23/01

>From: "Dave Menard" menard...@SPAMrogers.com

> I also remember a particularly
>disturbing fic featuring a pharmaceutical corporation's cuddly mascot boomer
>that i read on this group. Can't remeber the title for the life of me, but

An Idols Life

^v^ Dan ^v^

Stephenls

Dec 25, 2001, 3:10:26 AM12/25/01
jet...@getnet.net wrote:

> I'm not too much for fanfic, but a thread about the Sabers as
> vampires in fanfic lead me to a White Wolf World of Darkness fic
> where Nene turned out to be some sort of werecat.

What?

*Stephenls rises from his slouch into full upright attention; had he cat
ears, they would be pointing directly at the ceiling*

BGC crossed with WoD? I need that link. Give me the link, right now.
I need it. I need it to live.

<mutter>So who's so much like me that they'd cross two of my favorite
things over like that?</mutter>

John C. Watson

Dec 25, 2001, 7:15:04 AM12/25/01
in article 3C283472...@shaw.ca, Stephenls at step...@shaw.ca wrote
on 12/25/2001 3:10:

> jet...@getnet.net wrote:
>
>> I'm not too much for fanfic, but a thread about the Sabers as
>> vampires in fanfic lead me to a White Wolf World of Darkness fic
>> where Nene turned out to be some sort of werecat.
>
> What?
>
> *Stephenls rises from his slouch into full upright attention; had he cat
> ears, they would be pointing directly at the ceiling*
>
> BGC crossed with WoD? I need that link. Give me the link, right now.
> I need it. I need it to live.
>
> <mutter>So who's so much like me that they'd cross two of my favorite
> things over like that?</mutter>

You might also like Alex Gray's 2090 series (_A Knight Alone_ and _Knights
in Peril_ primarily, with several one shots), which involves similar themes
to the WoD--grand conspiracies, vampires, immortals, wars in the shadows.

"A Knight Alone - Part of the 2090 series

"The year is 2089 and Nene's granddaughter has just attended her
grandmother's burial. However, she comes across another woman at the grave -
a young woman called Linna Yamazaki..."

<http://rakhal.com/AlexGray/>

He also is the host/co-author of "Deceptions", a great _Vampire Princess
Miyu_ fic, which I wish he'd finish.

Ciao,
John

--
John C. Watson
World Otakunization Project, Amherst Division

Art

Dec 25, 2001, 2:31:57 PM12/25/01

"Stephenls" <step...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

http://www.fanfic.net/pub/Anime/FanFictions/BGC/bgc.lamentation-for-the-lost
.gz

Lamentations for the Lost. Never finished, but still a good story per se.

OTOH, my own Nightfall Wars is in the same vein (BGC/WOD crossover.) It can
be found at http://home.utah-inter.net/arthurh/art.html . It can also be
found MST'd at lefty.simplenet.com .

Arthur Hansen

Adam Jones

Jan 1, 2002, 12:38:59 PM1/1/02
In a futile gesture against entropy, Dave Menard wrote:

> I'd have to say the first "Best of all the Years" by Davies. I went into
> it not knowing it was a Sailor Moon crossover, y'see, and _damn_ was that
> odd. Then I, uh... Kinda got into it, and the rest of Davies' BGC stuff.
> More grist for the kangaroo mill, anyway.

In the scheme of this particular metaphor, Chris Davies would own the
biggest industrial kangaroo farm in all of Australia...

(<waves> Hi, Chris... :)
--
Adam Jones (ad...@yggdrasl.demon.co.uk)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
.oO("we'll see who ejaculates biggest" )

Jeanne Hedge

Jan 1, 2002, 7:24:03 PM1/1/02
On 1 Jan 2002 17:38:59 GMT, Adam Jones <ad...@yggdrasl.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

>In a futile gesture against entropy, Dave Menard wrote:
>
>> I'd have to say the first "Best of all the Years" by Davies. I went into
>> it not knowing it was a Sailor Moon crossover, y'see, and _damn_ was that
>> odd. Then I, uh... Kinda got into it, and the rest of Davies' BGC stuff.
>> More grist for the kangaroo mill, anyway.
>
>In the scheme of this particular metaphor, Chris Davies would own the
>biggest industrial kangaroo farm in all of Australia...

Nope. Fred owns the kangaroo farm.

Jeanne Hedge
http://www.jhedge.com

CompuServe Anime/Manga Forum via Your Browser
- IT'S FREE! -
*** http://go.compuserve.com/anime ***

Chrontius

Jan 2, 2002, 3:11:31 PM1/2/02
jet...@getnet.net wrote in message news:<VQdU7.151500$V34.1...@news.easynews.com>...

> C. A. Reed Jr. <trbot...@aol.computer.us> sent an owl message saying:
> > Like the titile said, what is the most unusual BGC-related fanfiction you've
> > ever read? Not whether or not it was good or bad, but the most unusual you have
> > ever read....
>
> I'm not too much for fanfic, but a thread about the Sabers as vampires in
> fanfic lead me to a White Wolf World of Darkness fic where Nene turned out
> to be some sort of werecat.

Please tell me you have the URL...

By the way, what do you think about doing a furry version of the BGC
cast? What animals should each saber be?

Dave Menard

Jan 2, 2002, 7:05:23 PM1/2/02

"Chrontius" didst spake:

> By the way, what do you think about doing a furry version of the BGC
> cast? What animals should each saber be?

Depends if its Original Flavour or 2040.

Original:

Sylia: Cat (siamese)
Nene: Gerbil (she's rather small and rodent-ish. 'Sides, gerbils are
cute...)
Linna: Panda, or cat, tabby.
Priss: Kangaroo (dodges wiffle-bats) okay, err... wolf.

2040:

Sylia: Kangaroo
Nene: Ferret
Linna: Kangaroo
Priss: Kangaroo

Dave Menard (boingy, boingy...)

Jeanne Hedge

Jan 1, 2002, 7:24:03 PM1/1/02

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: jhe...@enteract.com (Jeanne Hedge)
Newsgroups: opera.test,news.admin.censorship,alt.test,alt.fan.bgcrisis
Subject: cmsg cancel <3c325310...@news.enteract.com>
Control: cancel <3c325310...@news.enteract.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 04:19:19 GMT

autocancel

Alex Gray

Jan 4, 2002, 9:32:19 PM1/4/02
"John C. Watson" <johnc...@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:<B84DD848.5EF1F%johnc...@mediaone.net>...

> in article 3C283472...@shaw.ca, Stephenls at step...@shaw.ca wrote
> on 12/25/2001 3:10:
>

> You might also like Alex Gray's 2090 series (_A Knight Alone_ and _Knights
> in Peril_ primarily, with several one shots), which involves similar themes
> to the WoD--grand conspiracies, vampires, immortals, wars in the shadows.
>
> "A Knight Alone - Part of the 2090 series
>
> "The year is 2089 and Nene's granddaughter has just attended her
> grandmother's burial. However, she comes across another woman at the grave -
> a young woman called Linna Yamazaki..."
>
> <http://rakhal.com/AlexGray/>
>
> He also is the host/co-author of "Deceptions", a great _Vampire Princess
> Miyu_ fic, which I wish he'd finish.

Hi John

Little update on this...

I have done a draft chapter 3 for this series which is currently
waiting for
a slot when I can review it before posting. Mike, unfortunately
finally bailed on me for personal reasons in November as a co-author
after a lot of hmmming about it, so I'm left trying to work on that
series only when I have the time - sigh.

Cheers

Alex

> Ciao,
> John

John C. Watson

Jan 5, 2002, 1:58:49 AM1/5/02
in article 2daea419.02010...@posting.google.com, Alex Gray at

hit...@ndirect.co.uk wrote on 01/04/2002 21:32:

> "John C. Watson" <johnc...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

>> He also is the host/co-author of "Deceptions", a great _Vampire Princess
>> Miyu_ fic, which I wish he'd finish.
>>
> Hi John
>
> Little update on this...
>
> I have done a draft chapter 3 for this series which is currently waiting for a
> slot when I can review it before posting.

<BG>

> Mike, unfortunately
> finally bailed on me for personal reasons in November as a co-author
> after a lot of hmmming about it, so I'm left trying to work on that
> series only when I have the time - sigh.
>
> Cheers
>
> Alex

:-( Well, I still have a good way to go before I finish 2090--_Buffy_
reruns are taking up much of my free time.

Fred Herriot

Jan 5, 2002, 10:16:59 PM1/5/02
jhe...@enteract.com (Jeanne Hedge) wrote in message news:<3c325310...@news.enteract.com>...

> On 1 Jan 2002 17:38:59 GMT, Adam Jones <ad...@yggdrasl.demon.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >In the scheme of this particular metaphor, Chris Davies would own the
> >biggest industrial kangaroo farm in all of Australia...
>
> Nope. Fred owns the kangaroo farm.

Sticks and stones, Jeanne.

Robert Geiger

Jan 5, 2002, 11:44:27 PM1/5/02

Fred Herriot <fher...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

of course, its tought o know when someones being somewhat joking when a
'^_^' isn't put on
the end(At least I think Jeanne is somewhat joking)

Jeanne Hedge

Jan 6, 2002, 12:42:32 PM1/6/02

Aw, come on Fred. You *do* know what "kangaroo" has come to mean in
this group, don't you? If you did, you'd know that not only does the
term "kangaroo farm" quite easily apply to your stories, but that the
entire kangaroo thing is just one big supposed-to-be amusing joke.

Jeanne Hedge

Jan 6, 2002, 12:43:31 PM1/6/02

of course Jeanne's somewhat joking. But I stand by what I said. Fred's
stories most definitely get the kangaroo boingy-boingy-boingy seal of
approval

Dr Raven

Jan 6, 2002, 1:06:16 PM1/6/02
in article 3c388c1e...@news.enteract.com, Jeanne Hedge at
jhe...@enteract.com somehow managed to send the following on 1/6/02 12:42 PM

into the future to my computer in MegaTokyo in the year 2033:

> On 5 Jan 2002 19:16:59 -0800, fher...@yahoo.com (Fred Herriot) wrote:

>> jhe...@enteract.com (Jeanne Hedge) wrote in message

>>> Nope. Fred owns the kangaroo farm.
>>
>> Sticks and stones, Jeanne.
>
> Aw, come on Fred. You *do* know what "kangaroo" has come to mean in
> this group, don't you? If you did, you'd know that not only does the
> term "kangaroo farm" quite easily apply to your stories, but that the
> entire kangaroo thing is just one big supposed-to-be amusing joke.

Just in case he doesn't:

http://www.ravensgarage.com/fics/shrtfics/kangaroos.htm

Dr. Raven (Hey, who stole my broom?)

Stephenls

Jan 6, 2002, 7:41:41 PM1/6/02
Dr Raven wrote:

> Just in case he doesn't:

> http://www.ravensgarage.com/fics/shrtfics/kangaroos.htm

> Dr. Raven (Hey, who stole my broom?)

*sneaks out back door*
--
Stephenls
"I wonder how much artifacts from the future would be worth on EBay?"

Fred Herriot

Jan 6, 2002, 7:56:44 PM1/6/02
Dr Raven <drr...@ravensgarage.com> wrote in message news:<B85DFC48.20C3%drr...@ravensgarage.com>...

> in article 3c388c1e...@news.enteract.com, Jeanne Hedge at
> jhe...@enteract.com somehow managed to send the following on 1/6/02 12:42 PM
> > Aw, come on Fred. You *do* know what "kangaroo" has come to mean in
> > this group, don't you? If you did, you'd know that not only does the
> > term "kangaroo farm" quite easily apply to your stories, but that the
> > entire kangaroo thing is just one big supposed-to-be amusing joke.

Some are not amused. Good-bye.

Dr Raven

Jan 6, 2002, 9:01:22 PM1/6/02
In article <3C38EEC5...@shaw.ca>, Stephenls <step...@shaw.ca>
wrote:

> > Dr. Raven (Hey, who stole my broom?)
>
> *sneaks out back door*

Dare I ask what you have in mind for my poor broom?

Dr. Raven (Poor Yumeko, she'll be so upset now...)

--
Raven's Garage & Fanfics

http://www.ravensgarage.com

Inspectorleon

Jan 6, 2002, 10:29:18 PM1/6/02
>Subject: Re: Most unusual BGC fanfiction you've ever read.....
>From: Dr Raven drr...@ravensgarage.com
>Date: 1/6/2002 6:01 PM Pacific Standard Time

>In article <3C38EEC5...@shaw.ca>, Stephenls <step...@shaw.ca>
>wrote:
>
>> > Dr. Raven (Hey, who stole my broom?)
>>
>> *sneaks out back door*
>
>Dare I ask what you have in mind for my poor broom?

*pops head in door* Hey Stephenls, I have the lighter fluid ready, what's
taking you so... er... Hi Pops! *innocent grin* Like your lunch?

>Dr. Raven (Poor Yumeko, she'll be so upset now...)

Do I have to point you to the "The Broom?!" thread? Oo

Timothy

Dr Raven

Jan 6, 2002, 11:16:33 PM1/6/02
In article <20020106222918...@mb-cm.aol.com>, Inspectorleon
<inspec...@aol.com> wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Most unusual BGC fanfiction you've ever read.....
> >From: Dr Raven drr...@ravensgarage.com
> >Date: 1/6/2002 6:01 PM Pacific Standard Time

> >> *sneaks out back door*
> >
> >Dare I ask what you have in mind for my poor broom?
>
> *pops head in door* Hey Stephenls, I have the lighter fluid ready, what's
> taking you so... er... Hi Pops! *innocent grin* Like your lunch?

Um, yes, the grill cheese on sourdough with the sprig of parsley was
very tastey :)

> >Dr. Raven (Poor Yumeko, she'll be so upset now...)
>
> Do I have to point you to the "The Broom?!" thread? Oo

You mean she was serious!? I thought she was being sarcastic?

Well, that's sad to hear. I guess she'll just have to find another
multi-million dollar training facility to play in from now on <eg>

Dr. Raven

Inspectorleon

Jan 6, 2002, 11:55:39 PM1/6/02
>Subject: Re: Most unusual BGC fanfiction you've ever read.....
>From: Dr Raven drr...@ravensgarage.com
>Date: 1/6/2002 8:16 PM Pacific Standard Time

>In article <20020106222918...@mb-cm.aol.com>, Inspectorleon
><inspec...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> >Subject: Re: Most unusual BGC fanfiction you've ever read.....
>> >From: Dr Raven drr...@ravensgarage.com
>> >Date: 1/6/2002 6:01 PM Pacific Standard Time

>> >Dare I ask what you have in mind for my poor broom?
>>
>> *pops head in door* Hey Stephenls, I have the lighter fluid ready, what's
>> taking you so... er... Hi Pops! *innocent grin* Like your lunch?
>
>Um, yes, the grill cheese on sourdough with the sprig of parsley was
>very tastey :)

Good... What's that? *points to wall and waves for Stephenls to take the broom
outside*

>> >Dr. Raven (Poor Yumeko, she'll be so upset now...)
>>
>> Do I have to point you to the "The Broom?!" thread? Oo
>
>You mean she was serious!? I thought she was being sarcastic?
>
>Well, that's sad to hear. I guess she'll just have to find another
>multi-million dollar training facility to play in from now on <eg>

Yeah and another cook that will cater to her every needs. =D

Timothy

Stephenls

Jan 7, 2002, 12:35:33 AM1/7/02
Inspectorleon wrote:

> Good... What's that? *points to wall and waves for Stephenls to take
> the broom outside*

*Stephenls takes broom outside*

*Stephenls opens jacket, takes out small device resembling remote
control, presses key sequence*

*Portal opens to the past, Stephenls steps through*

The broom has been "disposed of", although I don't mean that literally.

Really, the time travel device was easy to devise after monitoring the
headers of Raven's email.

And as for Yumeko, I don't think this will help her much. New brooms
are easy to acquire and well within Raven's price range.
--
Stephenls

Ben The Cyber-Terrorist Cantrick

Jan 7, 2002, 12:25:09 PM1/7/02
In article <13b8a49e.02010...@posting.google.com>,

Don't let the door hit you on your no-sense-of-humor ass on the way out! ;]

-Ben
--
Ben Cantrick (mac...@dim.com) | Yes, the AnimEigo BGC dubs still suck.
The Spamdogs: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/spamdogs

Sarah Davis

Jan 7, 2002, 2:21:03 PM1/7/02

Ben "The Cyber-Terrorist" Cantrick wrote in message ...

>In article <13b8a49e.02010...@posting.google.com>,
>Fred Herriot <fher...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>Dr Raven <drr...@ravensgarage.com> wrote in message
>>> in article 3c388c1e...@news.enteract.com, Jeanne Hedge at
>>> jhe...@enteract.com somehow managed to send the following on 1/6/02
12:42 PM

>>Some are not amused. Good-bye.
>
> Don't let the door hit you on your no-sense-of-humor ass on the way out!
;]

I've never met a lesbian who took herself as seriously as the people who
write about them. Not that I have any love for the kangaroo joke. I think
it's outlived its usefulness. Time to shoot it between the eyes and put it
out of my misery.

>Ben's Irregular:

Yes...

>"And Sailor Moon is a whiney little hose beast in a pedo fetish
outfit."-Poe@EN

It almost doesn't feel random.

Sarah

ANS709

Jan 7, 2002, 3:32:55 PM1/7/02
>And as for Yumeko, I don't think this will help her much. New brooms
>are easy to acquire and well within Raven's price range.

[Yumeko] Damn, you HAD to let him know that, didn't you!!! *baps stephenls over
the head*

Amanda, in writing withdrawal

Ben The Cyber-Terrorist Cantrick

Jan 7, 2002, 3:33:23 PM1/7/02
In article <a1cset$piu47$1...@ID-55621.news.dfncis.de>,

Sarah Davis <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote:
>I've never met a lesbian who took herself as seriously as the people who
>write about them.

I'm sure there are bitchy, obnoxious lesbians out there somewhere. I have
yet to meet one, however...

>Not that I have any love for the kangaroo joke. I think
>it's outlived its usefulness. Time to shoot it between the eyes and put it
>out of my misery.

I'm not holding my breath. It's part of the group landscape now. At
least it breaks up the monotony of constant "DYO!"ing. Now we have two
terms for gratuitous fanservice lesbianism.

>>Ben's Irregular:
>Yes...

Oh alright, I'll quit spending so much time with the girlfriend and
post here more. Are you happy now? ;]

>>"And Sailor Moon is a whiney little hose beast in a pedo fetish
>outfit."-Poe@EN
>
>It almost doesn't feel random.

It's not; the damn thing is practically psychic. I blame Larry Wall.
It's all part of an evil plot to use PERL to take over the universe.
Or something.

-Ben
--
Ben Cantrick (mac...@dim.com) | Yes, the AnimEigo BGC dubs still suck.
The Spamdogs: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/spamdogs
Ben's Irregular: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/irregular/

I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.

Anthony Markley

Jan 7, 2002, 4:25:22 PM1/7/02
> >Not that I have any love for the kangaroo joke. I think
> >it's outlived its usefulness. Time to shoot it between the eyes and put
it
> >out of my misery.
>
> I'm not holding my breath. It's part of the group landscape now. At
> least it breaks up the monotony of constant "DYO!"ing. Now we have two
> terms for gratuitous fanservice lesbianism.

The way I've seen it, Kangaroo references are now used for the less explicit
(relatively speaking) comments. A "DYO" is a special award for those who go
waaaaaaaaay beyond that...

AM

John C. Watson

Jan 7, 2002, 5:00:23 PM1/7/02
in article a1d3lv$mrr$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk, Anthony Markley at

And for more generically ecchi things--Leon/Daly yaoi or Leon /Priss hentai
scenes, for instance.

Stephenls

Jan 7, 2002, 6:21:43 PM1/7/02
ANS709 wrote:

> [Yumeko] Damn, you HAD to let him know that, didn't you!!! *baps
> stephenls over the head*

I won't feel that for several decades. Do you think I should start
marking it on my calendars, or something?

Rob Kelk

Jan 7, 2002, 6:44:05 PM1/7/02
On 7 Jan 2002 13:33:23 -0700, mackys...@dim.com (Ben "The
Cyber-Terrorist" Cantrick) wrote:

>In article <a1cset$piu47$1...@ID-55621.news.dfncis.de>,
>Sarah Davis <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote:
>>I've never met a lesbian who took herself as seriously as the people who
>>write about them.
>
> I'm sure there are bitchy, obnoxious lesbians out there somewhere. I have
>yet to meet one, however...

And how would you know if you had, anyways? It isn't as if people walk
around with their sexual preferences tattoed on their foreheads, after
all...

>>Not that I have any love for the kangaroo joke. I think
>>it's outlived its usefulness. Time to shoot it between the eyes and put it
>>out of my misery.
>
> I'm not holding my breath. It's part of the group landscape now. At
>least it breaks up the monotony of constant "DYO!"ing. Now we have two
>terms for gratuitous fanservice lesbianism.

One of which isn't going into the FAQ. (At least, not until we have a
third term...)

>>>Ben's Irregular:
>>Yes...
>
> Oh alright, I'll quit spending so much time with the girlfriend and
>post here more. Are you happy now? ;]
>
>>>"And Sailor Moon is a whiney little hose beast in a pedo fetish
>>outfit."-Poe@EN
>>
>>It almost doesn't feel random.
>
> It's not; the damn thing is practically psychic. I blame Larry Wall.
>It's all part of an evil plot to use PERL to take over the universe.
>Or something.

You're just realizing that now? ^_^

> -Ben
>--
>Ben Cantrick (mac...@dim.com) | Yes, the AnimEigo BGC dubs still suck.
>The Spamdogs: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/spamdogs
>Ben's Irregular: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/irregular/
>I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.

You're both, Ben.

--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.tripod.com> rob...@ottawa.com
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)
"When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of
childishness and the desire to be very grown-up." - C.S. Lewis, 1947

Rob Kelk

Jan 7, 2002, 6:45:55 PM1/7/02
On Sun, 06 Jan 2002 21:35:33 -0800, Stephenls <step...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Inspectorleon wrote:
>
>> Good... What's that? *points to wall and waves for Stephenls to take
>> the broom outside*
>
>*Stephenls takes broom outside*
>
>*Stephenls opens jacket, takes out small device resembling remote
>control, presses key sequence*
>
>*Portal opens to the past, Stephenls steps through*
>
>The broom has been "disposed of", although I don't mean that literally.
>
>Really, the time travel device was easy to devise after monitoring the
>headers of Raven's email.

Stephenls, if I'd known you needed a time-jumper, I would have let you
borrow the attic access. Next time, just ask...

>And as for Yumeko, I don't think this will help her much. New brooms
>are easy to acquire and well within Raven's price range.

True enough... <looks at the pile of brooms hidden in the attic>

Dreamer

Jan 7, 2002, 6:44:11 PM1/7/02
In article <20020107153255...@mb-cr.aol.com>, ANS709

Now all you have to write is...

Yumeko, the Early Years!

[grin]

Pity it would not I suspect be very BGC...

Alternatively, you could write some bits about what the KS have
been doing to keep themselves entertained during that period?!?

Space exploration? Visiting outer planets?

Nene's Adventures in Cyberspace?

I know the above is not altogether serious, but it is a
thought...

Cheers!

--
Dreamer
dre...@romsys.demon.co.uk

Dreamer

Jan 7, 2002, 6:47:34 PM1/7/02
In article <B85F8502.61EFD%johnc...@mediaone.net>, John C. Watson

So what does boomers connecting themselves together with
extension leads count as?

[innocent expression]

> Ciao,
> John

Jeanne Hedge

Jan 7, 2002, 6:52:08 PM1/7/02
On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 23:44:05 GMT, rob...@ottawa.com (Rob Kelk) wrote:

>On 7 Jan 2002 13:33:23 -0700, mackys...@dim.com (Ben "The
>Cyber-Terrorist" Cantrick) wrote:
>
>>In article <a1cset$piu47$1...@ID-55621.news.dfncis.de>,
>>Sarah Davis <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote:
>>>I've never met a lesbian who took herself as seriously as the people who
>>>write about them.
>>
>> I'm sure there are bitchy, obnoxious lesbians out there somewhere. I have
>>yet to meet one, however...
>
>And how would you know if you had, anyways? It isn't as if people walk
>around with their sexual preferences tattoed on their foreheads, after
>all...

Depends on who you talk to

Ben The Cyber-Terrorist Cantrick

Jan 7, 2002, 7:17:37 PM1/7/02
In article <3c3a326...@news.cis.dfn.de>,

Rob Kelk <rob...@ottawa.com> wrote:
>> I'm sure there are bitchy, obnoxious lesbians out there somewhere. I have
>>yet to meet one, however...
>
>And how would you know if you had, anyways? It isn't as if people walk
>around with their sexual preferences tattoed on their foreheads, after
>all...

Let me clarify - of the women I've talked to who explicitly identified
themselves as lesbians, every one I can remember (about four total) has
been a pretty cool person. Now there's obviously some bias here. People
secure enough in themselves to admit being gay (male or female) to
relative strangers are unlikely to be insecure asshole jerks.

>> It's not; the damn thing is practically psychic. I blame Larry Wall.
>>It's all part of an evil plot to use PERL to take over the universe.
>>Or something.
>You're just realizing that now? ^_^

I'm not saying I object. ;] Larry Wall for dictator of the universe!!

>>I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
>You're both, Ben.

Great, now I'm REALLY going to get confused...

-Ben
--
Ben Cantrick (mac...@dim.com) | Yes, the AnimEigo BGC dubs still suck.
The Spamdogs: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/spamdogs
Ben's Irregular: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/irregular/

Dem0nseed sez - "Read cDc or I'll crush your skull, r0dent!"

Stephenls

Jan 7, 2002, 7:28:11 PM1/7/02
Rob Kelk wrote:

> Stephenls, if I'd known you needed a time-jumper, I would have let
> you borrow the attic access. Next time, just ask...

Heh. Thanks, but it's nice having one of my very own.

I'd like to examine yours, though. If we've got different methods, it's
possible I could incorporate theories from yours to save on power drain.

Say, does yours do space, world-line, probability, and/or genres
slipping?

> True enough... <looks at the pile of brooms hidden in the attic>

Heh^2.

Dr Raven

Jan 7, 2002, 8:28:36 PM1/7/02
<rob...@ottawa.com> wrote:

> On 7 Jan 2002 13:33:23 -0700, mackys...@dim.com (Ben "The
> Cyber-Terrorist" Cantrick) wrote:
>
> >In article <a1cset$piu47$1...@ID-55621.news.dfncis.de>,
> >Sarah Davis <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote:
> >>I've never met a lesbian who took herself as seriously as the people who
> >>write about them.
> >
> > I'm sure there are bitchy, obnoxious lesbians out there somewhere. I have
> >yet to meet one, however...
>
> And how would you know if you had, anyways? It isn't as if people walk
> around with their sexual preferences tattoed on their foreheads, after
> all...

Ohhhh, I can think of a certain annual parade in your country and mine
Rob, that could use your exact words to describe the event ;)

> >>Not that I have any love for the kangaroo joke. I think
> >>it's outlived its usefulness. Time to shoot it between the eyes and put it
> >>out of my misery.
> >
> > I'm not holding my breath. It's part of the group landscape now. At
> >least it breaks up the monotony of constant "DYO!"ing. Now we have two
> >terms for gratuitous fanservice lesbianism.
>
> One of which isn't going into the FAQ. (At least, not until we have a
> third term...)

We need another term? Well, considering the two previous terms both
came from stories, I guess we'll need another story to derive the third
term from. Okay, who's got a story we can use?

Dr. Raven (Ya know, if someone doesn't come up with something fast I'll
have to cook one up myself...)

Dr Raven

Jan 7, 2002, 8:32:22 PM1/7/02
In article <ant07231...@romsys.demon.co.uk>, Dreamer
<dre...@romsys.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <20020107153255...@mb-cr.aol.com>, ANS709
> <URL:mailto:ans...@aol.com> wrote:
> > >And as for Yumeko, I don't think this will help her much. New brooms
> > >are easy to acquire and well within Raven's price range.
> >
> > [Yumeko] Damn, you HAD to let him know that, didn't you!!! *baps stephenls
> > over
> > the head*

Hands Yumeko a new broom with which to bap people who annoy her.

> > Amanda, in writing withdrawal
>
> Now all you have to write is...
>
> Yumeko, the Early Years!
>
> [grin]
>
> Pity it would not I suspect be very BGC...
>

> Alternatively, you could write some bits about what the KS have
> been doing to keep themselves entertained during that period?!?
>
> Space exploration? Visiting outer planets?
>
> Nene's Adventures in Cyberspace?
>

> I know the above is not altogether serious, but it is a
> thought...

And as soon as I read that, Tenchi came into my mind for some reason...

Dr. Raven (Who suddenly thinks he may have an idea for a story for the
"Third Lesbian Term...")

Dr Raven

Jan 7, 2002, 8:33:46 PM1/7/02
In article <3c3a32e...@news.cis.dfn.de>, Rob Kelk
<rob...@ottawa.com> wrote:

> >And as for Yumeko, I don't think this will help her much. New brooms
> >are easy to acquire and well within Raven's price range.
>
> True enough... <looks at the pile of brooms hidden in the attic>

Minus one now...

C. A. Reed Jr.

Sarah Davis

Jan 8, 2002, 9:58:29 AM1/8/02

Dreamer wrote in message ...

Ever read Transformer porn? ::shudders:: It's like taking a stroll through
Hell.

Sarah

Anthony Markley

Jan 8, 2002, 2:16:18 PM1/8/02

"Dreamer" <dre...@romsys.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Erm, "interfacing"?

AM

Anthony Markley

Jan 8, 2002, 2:18:08 PM1/8/02

"Sarah Davis" <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> >So what does boomers connecting themselves together with
> >extension leads count as?
> >
> >[innocent expression]
>
> Ever read Transformer porn? ::shudders:: It's like taking a stroll through
> Hell.

You're kidding. I really hope you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding.

AM

Anthony Markley

Jan 8, 2002, 2:19:38 PM1/8/02

> In article <3c3a326...@news.cis.dfn.de>, Rob Kelk
> <rob...@ottawa.com> wrote:
>
> > On 7 Jan 2002 13:33:23 -0700, mackys...@dim.com (Ben "The
> > Cyber-Terrorist" Cantrick) wrote:

> > > I'm sure there are bitchy, obnoxious lesbians out there somewhere. I
have
> > >yet to meet one, however...
> >
> > And how would you know if you had, anyways? It isn't as if people walk
> > around with their sexual preferences tattoed on their foreheads, after
> > all...
>
> Ohhhh, I can think of a certain annual parade in your country and mine
> Rob, that could use your exact words to describe the event ;)

I know! It's the state opening of Parliament, isn't it!

AM

Ben The Cyber-Terrorist Cantrick

Jan 8, 2002, 2:33:07 PM1/8/02
In article <a1f1ed$q7ocl$1...@ID-55621.news.dfncis.de>,

Sarah Davis <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote:
>Ever read Transformer porn? ::shudders:: It's like taking a stroll through
>Hell.

Ahhhh. Cantrick's Second law[1] strikes again!

-Ben
-----
[1] "Just when you think you've seen the weirdest, strangest, most
screwed-up sex thing, the Net will come back and smack you in the face
with something even weirder."[2][3]

[2] Cantrick's First law? "The Net contains all knowledge, or at least a
reference thereto." The second law is sort of a corollary of the first, really.

[3] For example: http://www.dnalounge.com/gallery/2001/11-23/ - "We had a
really good turnout, and lots of fabulous outfits. There was fire, there was
latex, there were people humping belt sanders."

--
Ben Cantrick (mac...@dim.com) | Yes, the AnimEigo BGC dubs still suck.
The Spamdogs: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/spamdogs
Ben's Irregular: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/irregular/

Nine Inch Nails - Queensryche - Lords of Acid - Priss and the Replicants - U2

Sarah Davis

Jan 8, 2002, 3:48:02 PM1/8/02

Anthony Markley wrote in message ...

http://www.ar.com.au/~jriddler/lore/birthday.html

Sarah

Anthony Markley

Jan 8, 2002, 4:14:12 PM1/8/02

"Sarah Davis" <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Ok. I'm a fairly open-minded kind of fellow. I've even read BGPink. But I'm
going nowhere _near_ that link. My mind's already wired wrong. I don't need
scary images in my head.

AM

Adam Jones

Jan 8, 2002, 2:45:49 PM1/8/02
In a futile gesture against entropy, Sarah Davis wrote:
> Ben "The Cyber-Terrorist" Cantrick wrote in message ...
>>In article <13b8a49e.02010...@posting.google.com>,
>>Fred Herriot <fher...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Some are not amused. Good-bye.
>> Don't let the door hit you on your no-sense-of-humor ass on the way out!
> ;]
> I've never met a lesbian who took herself as seriously as the people who
> write about them.

I know a fair few lesbian and bi women who write about them. None of
them take themselves even close to that seriously. Which is good. :)

>>"And Sailor Moon is a whiney little hose beast in a pedo fetish
> outfit."-Poe@EN
> It almost doesn't feel random.

Gee, I miss Gaza. Why hasn't this been crossposted to all the SM fan
groups on the net yet? ;)

(Okay, so it's just too damn easy to be worth any points to a real
troll, but sometimes low standards can be fun too.)
--
Adam Jones (ad...@yggdrasl.demon.co.uk)(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
.oO("1. I LIKE HENTAI!!!" )

Adam Jones

Jan 8, 2002, 2:47:38 PM1/8/02
In a futile gesture against entropy, Sarah Davis wrote:

> Ever read Transformer porn? ::shudders:: It's like taking a stroll through
> Hell.

So long as DragonBall Z yaoi exists, mere Transformer-pr0n won't even
scratch the hull of Evil.

.oO("And they let theses people run nuclear reactors." )

Adam Jones

Jan 8, 2002, 2:49:44 PM1/8/02
In a futile gesture against entropy, Ben "The Cyber-Terrorist" Cantrick wrote:
> In article <3c3a326...@news.cis.dfn.de>,
> Rob Kelk <rob...@ottawa.com> wrote:

>>>I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
>>You're both, Ben.
> Great, now I'm REALLY going to get confused...

Remember: "Bon" is the evil twin.

(Gee, whatever happened to *that* meme?)

For some reason I'm now picturing Ben as the Tourist Guy...

.oO("Car wreck and crotch in the same sentence! WHEE!!! *giggles*" )

Jeanne Hedge

Jan 8, 2002, 6:08:27 PM1/8/02

Dreamer

Jan 8, 2002, 6:27:45 PM1/8/02
In article <a1f1ed$q7ocl$1...@ID-55621.news.dfncis.de>, Sarah Davis

I must say that that is a 'pleasure' that I have managed to
avoid.

I was just thinking about what, in the extreem, Armstrong's
activities might be regarded as...

> Sarah

Rob Kelk

Jan 8, 2002, 8:36:21 PM1/8/02
On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:28:11 -0800, Stephenls <step...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Rob Kelk wrote:
>
>> Stephenls, if I'd known you needed a time-jumper, I would have let
>> you borrow the attic access. Next time, just ask...
>
>Heh. Thanks, but it's nice having one of my very own.
>
>I'd like to examine yours, though. If we've got different methods, it's
>possible I could incorporate theories from yours to save on power drain.

Well, mine's a portal that's anchored at a few points. There's all
sorts of pseudo-hieroglyphics written around the portal's rim, though -
they might have something to do with how it works...

>Say, does yours do space, world-line, probability, and/or genres
>slipping?

That would be telling. (Wouldn't it, Nene, Nene, and Nene?)

Sarah Davis

Jan 8, 2002, 9:28:17 PM1/8/02

Adam Jones wrote in message ...

>In a futile gesture against entropy, Sarah Davis wrote:
>
>> Ever read Transformer porn? ::shudders:: It's like taking a stroll
through
>> Hell.
>
>So long as DragonBall Z yaoi exists, mere Transformer-pr0n won't even
>scratch the hull of Evil.

DBZ yaoi is *nothing*. Transformers yaoi topples it, without question.
Totoro hentai might be worse - the one I've read, and which Jeanne has also
apparently found, was perfectfuly hideous - but it doesn't have the novelty
of Transformers yaoi.

Sarah

Sarah Davis

Jan 8, 2002, 9:31:13 PM1/8/02

Adam Jones wrote in message ...

>In a futile gesture against entropy, Sarah Davis wrote:
>> Ben "The Cyber-Terrorist" Cantrick wrote in message ...

>>> Don't let the door hit you on your no-sense-of-humor ass on the way
out!
>> ;]
>> I've never met a lesbian who took herself as seriously as the people who
>> write about them.
>
>I know a fair few lesbian and bi women who write about them. None of
>them take themselves even close to that seriously. Which is good. :)

Yeah, I should have phrased that: I've never met a lesbian who took herself
as seriously as the straight boys who fetishize them.

(Seriously, I haven't. Like Ben said, there must be some, but I haven't met
'em.)

>>>"And Sailor Moon is a whiney little hose beast in a pedo fetish
>> outfit."-Poe@EN
>> It almost doesn't feel random.
>
>Gee, I miss Gaza. Why hasn't this been crossposted to all the SM fan
>groups on the net yet? ;)

Because we have suffered long enough...

Sarah

Jeanne Hedge

Jan 8, 2002, 10:36:05 PM1/8/02
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:28:17 -0800, "Sarah Davis"
<davis426...@attbi.com> wrote:

>DBZ yaoi is *nothing*. Transformers yaoi topples it, without question.
>Totoro hentai might be worse - the one I've read, and which Jeanne has also

I love seeing the look on people's faces when I tell them there's a
Totoro lemon, and they realize that I'm not kidding.

(did you know, "Helping Paws" was written in 1993)

Robert Geiger

Jan 8, 2002, 11:04:45 PM1/8/02

> DBZ yaoi is *nothing*. Transformers yaoi topples it, without question.
> Totoro hentai might be worse - the one I've read, and which Jeanne has
also
> apparently found, was perfectfuly hideous - but it doesn't have the
novelty
> of Transformers yaoi.
>
> Sarah

Biazzarly, DBZ Yaoi is posisble. The Sayajins(sp) have the 'alien customs'
excuse. Plus they're big on 'submission to the strongest' Nappa could be
'bottom' to Vegeta's 'top'

Inspectorleon

Jan 8, 2002, 11:07:57 PM1/8/02
>Subject: Re: Most unusual BGC fanfiction you've ever read.....
>From: rob...@ottawa.com (Rob Kelk)
>Date: 1/8/2002 5:36 PM Pacific Standard Time

>On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:28:11 -0800, Stephenls <step...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>Rob Kelk wrote:
>>
>>> Stephenls, if I'd known you needed a time-jumper, I would have let
>>> you borrow the attic access. Next time, just ask...
>>
>>Heh. Thanks, but it's nice having one of my very own.
>>
>>I'd like to examine yours, though. If we've got different methods, it's
>>possible I could incorporate theories from yours to save on power drain.
>
>Well, mine's a portal that's anchored at a few points. There's all
>sorts of pseudo-hieroglyphics written around the portal's rim, though -
>they might have something to do with how it works...

Hmmm I wonder who took that. I was having it translated and then it dissapeared
from the wherehouse. By the way, these two cops would like a word with you.

Timothy

SkyKnight

Jan 8, 2002, 11:32:48 PM1/8/02
Greetings, folks!

>> DBZ yaoi is *nothing*. Transformers yaoi topples it, without question.
>> Totoro hentai might be worse - the one I've read, and which Jeanne has
>>also apparently found, was perfectfuly hideous - but it doesn't have the
>>novelty of Transformers yaoi.
>>
>> Sarah
>

>Biazzarly, DBZ Yaoi is posisble. The Sayajins(sp) have the 'alien customs'
>excuse. Plus they're big on 'submission to the strongest' Nappa could be
>'bottom' to Vegeta's 'top'

<Pained tone...> Could we PLEASE just forget about this particular
line of ..... digustion? >_<

And yes, that was a pun....desperate times call for desperate
measures...

Bert Van Vliet, Skyk...@sentex.net
[http://www.jurai.net/~skyknght/index.html]
[http://www.bgcrisis.com ]
Die-hard BGC fan and aspiring Knight-in-shining-hi-tech armour
"Politics is a form of religion; it's the worship of jackals by jackasses."
-H.L. Mencken

SkyKnight

Jan 8, 2002, 11:34:41 PM1/8/02
Greetings! ^_^

>>Ever read Transformer porn? ::shudders:: It's like taking a stroll through
>>Hell.
>
> Ahhhh. Cantrick's Second law[1] strikes again!

Have you published these laws, Ben? ;]

> -Ben
>-----
>[1] "Just when you think you've seen the weirdest, strangest, most
>screwed-up sex thing, the Net will come back and smack you in the face
>with something even weirder."[2][3]

LOL! Sad, but true....

>[2] Cantrick's First law? "The Net contains all knowledge, or at least a
>reference thereto." The second law is sort of a corollary of the first, really.
>
>[3] For example: http://www.dnalounge.com/gallery/2001/11-23/ - "We had a
>really good turnout, and lots of fabulous outfits. There was fire, there was
>latex, there were people humping belt sanders."

It disturbs me that you know exactly where to find this stuff, Ben. ;]

Sarah Davis

Jan 8, 2002, 11:35:00 PM1/8/02

Robert Geiger wrote in message ...

Gohan and Trunks all the way, d00d.

Sarah

Stephenls

Jan 9, 2002, 1:16:10 AM1/9/02
Rob Kelk wrote:

> Well, mine's a portal that's anchored at a few points. There's all
> sorts of pseudo-hieroglyphics written around the portal's rim, though
> - they might have something to do with how it works...

Never mind then. Magic is /impossible/ to work with, at least from the
angle I've chosen.

> That would be telling. (Wouldn't it, Nene, Nene, and Nene?)

I think you just did.

You were only able to find /three/ Nenes? It must not have many
variable settings.
--
Stephenls
Geek
We wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for your stupid evil.
--Jhonen Vasquez

Stephenls

Jan 9, 2002, 1:17:26 AM1/9/02
Inspectorleon wrote:

> Hmmm I wonder who took that. I was having it translated and then it
> dissapeared from the wherehouse.

^^^^^^^^^^
I wacky-parsed that as "whorehouse". Be more careful with your
misspellings in the future, please.

ANS709

Jan 9, 2002, 2:05:48 AM1/9/02
>Gohan and Trunks all the way, d00d.

one person in the anime chat i frequent recently said, "I wonder what Videl
would have Gohan do with his tail if he still had it?" ....bad mental image
there x.x

Amanda

Robyn, Duke of Amber

Jan 9, 2002, 5:05:44 AM1/9/02
to Sarah Davis

okay... you just blew my mind.
All I can think about is Optimus getting a "lube-job."
a Doujin would be pretty freaky as well...

Neil

_____________
Seraphim, the Restless Angel with a (borrowed) sword.
________

Nene, Ami,
Girls with glasses. girls with computers. Pink hair. blue hair
_______________________
Robyn, Duke of Amber. Agent of Chaos.

Robyn, Duke of Amber

Jan 9, 2002, 5:07:58 AM1/9/02
to Adam Jones

now pictures like that I have seen....
actually my roomie drew a pic of Kenshin getting it lammed into him by
Karou with a strap-on.

Neil

On 8 Jan 2002, Adam Jones wrote:

> Date: 8 Jan 2002 19:47:38 GMT
> From: Adam Jones <ad...@yggdrasl.demon.co.uk>
> Newsgroups: alt.fan.bgcrisis

> Subject: Re: Most unusual BGC fanfiction you've ever read.....

Robyn, Duke of Amber

Jan 9, 2002, 5:09:42 AM1/9/02
to Jeanne Hedge

You are a bad lady Jeanne.

This sensitive story makes my Pokemon/H.P.Lovecraft lemon look sweet.

Neil

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Jeanne Hedge wrote:

> Then what about Totoro porn?
>
> ftp.cs.ubc.ca/pub/archive/anime-fan-works/Miscellaneous/Lemon/
> totoro.lemon.helping-paws.gz
>

> Jeanne Hedge
> http://www.jhedge.com
>
> CompuServe Anime/Manga Forum via Your Browser
> - IT'S FREE! -
> *** http://go.compuserve.com/anime ***

Robyn, Duke of Amber

Jan 9, 2002, 5:14:29 AM1/9/02
to Sarah Davis
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Sarah Davis wrote:

> DBZ yaoi is *nothing*. Transformers yaoi topples it, without question.
> Totoro hentai might be worse - the one I've read, and which Jeanne has also
> apparently found, was perfectfuly hideous - but it doesn't have the novelty
> of Transformers yaoi.

"For the love of God Bumblebee don't drop the soap!"

Neil
who wonder's why one character was called "Spike"?

Thorn

Jan 9, 2002, 5:18:45 AM1/9/02
On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:14:12 -0000, "Anthony Markley"
<mark...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I don't like transformers, so I read it. It was boring, really. Not
scary at all, more mundane.

- Thorn

Dave Menard

Jan 9, 2002, 7:39:50 AM1/9/02

"Robyn, Duke of Amber" <sera...@sentex.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Sarah Davis wrote:
>
> > DBZ yaoi is *nothing*. Transformers yaoi topples it, without question.
> > Totoro hentai might be worse - the one I've read, and which Jeanne has
also
> > apparently found, was perfectfuly hideous - but it doesn't have the
novelty
> > of Transformers yaoi.
> >

> "For the love of God Bumblebee don't drop the soap!"
>
> Neil
> who wonder's why one character was called "Spike"?

Then there's Shockwave, with that big ol' light-up phallic-lookin' gun
hand, always toadying up to Megatron. Hmm...

And let's not forget the real reason they call him "Hot Rod"...

Dave Menard
Stuck in hell...

Dave Menard

Jan 9, 2002, 7:54:43 AM1/9/02

> Adam Jones wrote in message ...

> out!
> >> ;]
> >> I've never met a lesbian who took herself as seriously as the people
who
> >> write about them.
> >
> >I know a fair few lesbian and bi women who write about them. None of
> >them take themselves even close to that seriously. Which is good. :)
>
> Yeah, I should have phrased that: I've never met a lesbian who took
herself
> as seriously as the straight boys who fetishize them.

Then again, Yaoi fangirls can get pretty ... intense... too. Just try
suggesting that Relena Peacecraft and Heero Yui are a GW Sacred Couple
around a yaoi fangirl... But you're right, they seem to have more of a sense
of humour about the whole thing. Speaking of lesbian fanservice fics by
straight males, anyone ever read anything by Jim Bader? That man's got quite
the Kangaroo quotient himself. He even wrote the first-ever (well, first
published to the net in English, anyway) Linna2040 kangaroo fic. If Chris
Davies is a 5 on the K-scale, and Humourless Herriot is a 9, then Jim's
easily a 10+. I'll say this for him, though: I've called him on it a couple
of times and he's got a sense of humour about it. Unlike some, he doesn't
have any sort of "message" behind it, he just does it for fun. It's
fanservice, and raunchy fanservice at times, but at least it's upfront and
honest fanservice.

BTW,I've gone on record as saying I've greatly enjoyed Davies' fics.
UY-Senior Year, however, is one of the most stupidly OOC, angst-ridden
revisionist pieces of cheese I've ever read outside of X-Men fanfic. Whew.
Just hadda get that off my chest. Just 'cause I enjoy stories featuring
marsupial women doesn't mean I'm not choosy...

(Quick definition of K-Scale: scale goes from 1-10, score represents
percentage of women in story with marsupial tendencies. i.e.: 5 = 50% of
females in story are marsupial.)

Dave Menard
Would've been a marsupial himself, 'cept for that pesky outdoor plumbing
thing...

Sarah Davis

Jan 9, 2002, 9:28:48 AM1/9/02

Dave Menard wrote in message ...

>"Sarah Davis" <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Adam Jones wrote in message ...
>> >I know a fair few lesbian and bi women who write about them. None of
>> >them take themselves even close to that seriously. Which is good. :)
>>
>> Yeah, I should have phrased that: I've never met a lesbian who took
>herself
>> as seriously as the straight boys who fetishize them.
>
> Then again, Yaoi fangirls can get pretty ... intense... too. Just try
>suggesting that Relena Peacecraft and Heero Yui are a GW Sacred Couple
>around a yaoi fangirl... But you're right, they seem to have more of a
sense
>of humour about the whole thing.

Heh. *Most* of them. I've met a fair number of yaoi fangirls who couldn't
tell a man's ass from a woman's vagina, but still insist writing stories
about Aya x Ken (Weiss Kreuz) makes them cutting edge pro-gay rights
activists. Wander into a cluster of young, idealistic yaoi fangirls and see
if you don't want to shoot them all by the end. Or else make them watch real
gay porn. Older, more mature yaoi fangirls have an easier time taking their
passions not so seriously.

>Speaking of lesbian fanservice fics by
>straight males, anyone ever read anything by Jim Bader? That man's got
quite
>the Kangaroo quotient himself. He even wrote the first-ever (well, first
>published to the net in English, anyway) Linna2040 kangaroo fic. If Chris
>Davies is a 5 on the K-scale, and Humourless Herriot is a 9, then Jim's
>easily a 10+.

I haven't read his work. Where is it archived?

>I'll say this for him, though: I've called him on it a couple
>of times and he's got a sense of humour about it. Unlike some, he doesn't
>have any sort of "message" behind it, he just does it for fun. It's
>fanservice, and raunchy fanservice at times, but at least it's upfront and
>honest fanservice.

That's the kind of fanservice I can respect! ^_-

>Dave Menard
>Would've been a marsupial himself, 'cept for that pesky outdoor plumbing
>thing...

A lesbian trapped in a man's body? That must be hard on you. [1]

Sarah
[1] Fun with Bad Puns 101.

Sarah Davis

Jan 9, 2002, 9:30:19 AM1/9/02

Thorn wrote in message ...

>On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:14:12 -0000, "Anthony Markley"
><mark...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sarah Davis" <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote in message

>>> through

>>> kidding.
>>>
>>> http://www.ar.com.au/~jriddler/lore/birthday.html
>>
>>Ok. I'm a fairly open-minded kind of fellow. I've even read BGPink. But
I'm
>>going nowhere _near_ that link. My mind's already wired wrong. I don't
need
>>scary images in my head.
>>

>I don't like transformers, so I read it. It was boring, really. Not
>scary at all, more mundane.

That's because it was the only one I could find at the moment, courtesy a
review site. I've read a couple hardcore pieces (uh, not because I like them
or anything), but hell if I can remember where they're located.

Sarah

Rob Kelk

Jan 9, 2002, 9:46:43 AM1/9/02
On Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:16:10 -0800, Stephenls <step...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Rob Kelk wrote:
>
>> Well, mine's a portal that's anchored at a few points. There's all
>> sorts of pseudo-hieroglyphics written around the portal's rim, though
>> - they might have something to do with how it works...
>
>Never mind then. Magic is /impossible/ to work with, at least from the
>angle I've chosen.
>
>> That would be telling. (Wouldn't it, Nene, Nene, and Nene?)
>
>I think you just did.
>
>You were only able to find /three/ Nenes? It must not have many
>variable settings.

I think part of the control system was lost - there are a couple of
leads that connect the portal to a altar-like pedastal, but the top of
the top of the pedastal's been sheared off... Maybe I should look at
some of the other portals I've seen in my travels?

Rob Kelk

Jan 9, 2002, 9:48:28 AM1/9/02
On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 04:32:48 GMT, skyk...@sentex.net (SkyKnight) wrote:

>Greetings, folks!
>
>>> DBZ yaoi is *nothing*. Transformers yaoi topples it, without question.
>>> Totoro hentai might be worse - the one I've read, and which Jeanne has
>>>also apparently found, was perfectfuly hideous - but it doesn't have the
>>>novelty of Transformers yaoi.
>>>
>>> Sarah
>>

>>Biazzarly, DBZ Yaoi is posisble. The Sayajins(sp) have the 'alien customs'
>>excuse. Plus they're big on 'submission to the strongest' Nappa could be
>>'bottom' to Vegeta's 'top'
>
><Pained tone...> Could we PLEASE just forget about this particular
>line of ..... digustion? >_<
>
>And yes, that was a pun....desperate times call for desperate
>measures...

You *could* just ignore the thread and spend the time you'd save on
BGZone #11, you know... ^_^

John C. Watson

Jan 9, 2002, 12:41:38 PM1/9/02
in article a1hk2n$qdmas$1...@ID-55621.news.dfncis.de, Sarah Davis at

The Quick & Dirty FFML Author Links
<http://www.rakhal.com/dfroeder/qdlinks.html> lists his site as

[CAUTION]

<http://s11.sexshare.com/~jbader/jimbader.html>

but Sexshare (as seems to be their habit) has redirected it to a porn site
entrance, which is, of course, mousetrapped. Any one else have a site for
him?

Ciao,
John

--
John C. Watson
World Otakunization Project, Amherst Division

Inspectorleon

Jan 9, 2002, 12:54:37 PM1/9/02
>Subject: Re: Most unusual BGC fanfiction you've ever read.....
>From: Stephenls step...@shaw.ca
>Date: 1/8/2002 10:17 PM Pacific Standard Time

>Inspectorleon wrote:
>
>> Hmmm I wonder who took that. I was having it translated and then it
>> dissapeared from the wherehouse.
> ^^^^^^^^^^
>I wacky-parsed that as "whorehouse". Be more careful with your
>misspellings in the future, please.

..... No, it was whorehouse. Some of those girls have a PHD in physics and
translations of ancient text. ;]

Timothy

Dreamer

Jan 9, 2002, 8:36:55 AM1/9/02
In article <3C3BE02A...@shaw.ca>, Stephenls

<URL:mailto:step...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Rob Kelk wrote:
>
> > Well, mine's a portal that's anchored at a few points. There's all
> > sorts of pseudo-hieroglyphics written around the portal's rim, though
> > - they might have something to do with how it works...
>
> Never mind then. Magic is /impossible/ to work with, at least from the
> angle I've chosen.

You mean you don't think it involves chevrons and
superconductors???

If you _are_ going to do this sort of thing, and it might well be
bad for other people's health apart from yours, at least you
could do it under your own power, hyper quantum consciousness,
atemporal meditation, causal dreaming, that sort of thing.

And, if you _insist_ on having a portal, you could just have this
really impressive mandala painted on the wall!

> > That would be telling. (Wouldn't it, Nene, Nene, and Nene?)
>
> I think you just did.
>
> You were only able to find /three/ Nenes? It must not have many
> variable settings.

Yes, but what _sort_ of Nenes are them? From different dates,
worldlines, or even fanfics? Nene 2033, Nene 2040, and sexaroid
Nene, for example?

You also have to consider that he might have done a lot of
careful study before he found three that he was prepared to share
house space with (and visa versa). World Emperor Nene, anyone?

Cheers, Rory.

--
Dreamer
dre...@romsys.demon.co.uk

Ben The Cyber-Terrorist Cantrick

Jan 9, 2002, 1:46:44 PM1/9/02
In article <3c3bc81a...@news.sentex.net>,

SkyKnight <skyk...@sentex.net> wrote:
>> Ahhhh. Cantrick's Second law[1] strikes again!
>Have you published these laws, Ben? ;]

Yeah, just like Murphy's laws - on a roll of toilet paper. ;]

>>[3] For example: http://www.dnalounge.com/gallery/2001/11-23/ - "We had a
>>really good turnout, and lots of fabulous outfits. There was fire, there was
>>latex, there were people humping belt sanders."
>
>It disturbs me that you know exactly where to find this stuff, Ben. ;]

Eh, blame JWZ. 95% of the time all he talks about is computers, webcasting,
adventures he had while he was employed at Netscape, and his weird
dreams about how his teeth are falling out. Then out of the blue one day
he goes and pulls this...

-Ben
--
Ben Cantrick (mac...@dim.com) | Yes, the AnimEigo BGC dubs still suck.
The Spamdogs: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/spamdogs
Ben's Irregular: http://www.dim.com/~mackys/irregular/
http://www.404notfound.net/something.htm

Sarah Davis

Jan 9, 2002, 2:07:34 PM1/9/02

John C. Watson wrote in message ...

>in article a1hk2n$qdmas$1...@ID-55621.news.dfncis.de, Sarah Davis at
>davis426...@attbi.com wrote on 01/09/2002 9:28:
>

>> Dave Menard wrote in message ...
>>> Speaking of lesbian fanservice fics by straight males, anyone ever read
>>> anything by Jim Bader? That man's got quite the Kangaroo quotient
himself. He
>>> even wrote the first-ever (well, first published to the net in English,
>>> anyway) Linna2040 kangaroo fic. If Chris Davies is a 5 on the K-scale,
and
>>> Humourless Herriot is a 9, then Jim's easily a 10+.
>>
>> I haven't read his work. Where is it archived?
>
>The Quick & Dirty FFML Author Links
><http://www.rakhal.com/dfroeder/qdlinks.html> lists his site as
>
>[CAUTION]
>
><http://s11.sexshare.com/~jbader/jimbader.html>
>
>but Sexshare (as seems to be their habit) has redirected it to a porn site
>entrance, which is, of course, mousetrapped. Any one else have a site for
>him?

http://angcobra.tripod.com/index.html

This is one of the mirrors listed on his Sexshare page.

Sarah

Anthony Markley

Jan 9, 2002, 2:38:39 PM1/9/02

"Rob Kelk" <rob...@ottawa.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:16:10 -0800, Stephenls <step...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> >Rob Kelk wrote:
> >
> >> Well, mine's a portal that's anchored at a few points. There's all
> >> sorts of pseudo-hieroglyphics written around the portal's rim, though
> >> - they might have something to do with how it works...
> >
> >Never mind then. Magic is /impossible/ to work with, at least from the
> >angle I've chosen.
> >
> >> That would be telling. (Wouldn't it, Nene, Nene, and Nene?)
> >
> >I think you just did.
> >
> >You were only able to find /three/ Nenes? It must not have many
> >variable settings.
>
> I think part of the control system was lost - there are a couple of
> leads that connect the portal to a altar-like pedastal, but the top of
> the top of the pedastal's been sheared off... Maybe I should look at
> some of the other portals I've seen in my travels?

If you run into a bunch of people with glowing eyes, run ^^;

AM

Anthony Markley

Jan 9, 2002, 2:41:47 PM1/9/02

> now pictures like that I have seen....
> actually my roomie drew a pic of Kenshin getting it lammed into him by
> Kaoru with a strap-on.

I'm sure that calls for a Sakabatou joke, but I'm damned if I can think of
one...

AM

Jeanne Hedge

Jan 9, 2002, 5:37:24 PM1/9/02
On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 12:54:43 GMT, "Dave Menard"
<menard...@SPAMrogers.com> wrote:

>"Sarah Davis" <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Adam Jones wrote in message ...

>> out!
>who
>> >
>> >I know a fair few lesbian and bi women who write about them. None of
>> >them take themselves even close to that seriously. Which is good. :)
>>
>> Yeah, I should have phrased that: I've never met a lesbian who took
>herself
>> as seriously as the straight boys who fetishize them.
>
> Then again, Yaoi fangirls can get pretty ... intense... too. Just try
>suggesting that Relena Peacecraft and Heero Yui are a GW Sacred Couple
>around a yaoi fangirl...

There was almost a riot during the fanfic panel at Anime Central last
year, when a member of the audience prefaced a question with something
along the lines of not understanding why people try to put the GW boys
together when they're "obviously straight". You see, there were 2 GW
yaoi fanfic writers on the panel....

SkyKnight

Jan 9, 2002, 5:38:52 PM1/9/02
Greetings!

>>Dave Menard
>>Would've been a marsupial himself, 'cept for that pesky outdoor plumbing
>>thing...
>
>A lesbian trapped in a man's body? That must be hard on you. [1]
>
>Sarah
>[1] Fun with Bad Puns 101.

There's no such thing as a bad Pun!!! ^_^ .v

(Guess this means it's now opun season on the newsgroup.... ^_^ )

Dave Menard

Jan 9, 2002, 6:42:21 PM1/9/02

"Sarah Davis" <davis426...@attbi.com> wrote in message

You can also find many of his earlier works in the RAAC ftp archive,
under "Ranma" A Tale of Two Wallets, and Nabiki 1/2, although he stopped
sending them to RAAC about 30-odd chapters in. (Both fics at at 100+
chapters right now). You can also find some at the Altered Destinies
Homepage, http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/attenborough/249/

Hope this helps!

Dave Menard
Still looking for his pouch...

Stephenls

Jan 9, 2002, 7:19:01 PM1/9/02
Dreamer wrote:

> You mean you don't think it involves chevrons and
> superconductors???

I did not get the stargate reference, mostly because I don't watch the
show nearly as much as I'd like to or should. I'm used to D&D and White
Wolf newsgroups, where magic portals are common (although IC threads are
less so).

> If you _are_ going to do this sort of thing, and it might well be
> bad for other people's health apart from yours, at least you
> could do it under your own power, hyper quantum consciousness,
> atemporal meditation, causal dreaming, that sort of thing.

Because those things are hard to stick wires into or model and simulate
on computers [1]. It's not that I don't respect the power of magic,
it's just that I don't have any inherent talent myself and don't like to
rely on outside sources of power that I don't have complete control
over.

> And, if you _insist_ on having a portal, you could just have this
> really impressive mandala painted on the wall!

See above. Although mandalas might be useful for the next revised
upgrade of the circuitry plans.

> Yes, but what _sort_ of Nenes are them? From different dates,
> worldlines, or even fanfics? Nene 2033, Nene 2040, and sexaroid
> Nene, for example?

I don't have any Nene's /here/, or course. But if I wanted, I could get
a roughly infinite variety, all of which would work perfectly. Infinite
world-lines and infinite variation, remember.

> You also have to consider that he might have done a lot of
> careful study before he found three that he was prepared to share
> house space with (and visa versa). World Emperor Nene, anyone?

See above.

[1] Although maybe with a triumvirate of Trinary decks...

It is loading more messages.