What is the real date for the roswell "crash"? Re: Roswell chart

Robert S.

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00

Bob Officer wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:32:49 -0800, in alt.astrology "Wollmann, Edmond
> H." <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> >http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/neptune.htm
>
> Edmond do you have the Wrong date?
>
> July 2 1947?

Close. The only reference I have around here says:
"... the Roswell incident effectively began after the
Fourth of July holiday weekend in 1947 when a rancher named
William "Mac" Brazel reported to the local sheriff,
George Wilcox, that he might have recovered the remains of
"one of them flying saucers. ..." - Kal K. Korff

- Rob

anonym™

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of another human being wrote:
> Read the article *I* corrected it through my own research and astrology.
> The time and date I have are correct.

NOTHING you do is correct, fool.

--

"...I flipped my mustang end over end into a ditch in NM and killed my
best friend (I grew up with) who was a passenger..." -Ed Wollmann, the

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

Bad Habit

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:20:52 -0800, "Robert S."
<supe...@nospamatix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Close. The only reference I have around here says:
>"... the Roswell incident effectively began after the
>Fourth of July holiday weekend in 1947 when a rancher named
>William "Mac" Brazel reported to the local sheriff,
>George Wilcox, that he might have recovered the remains of
>"one of them flying saucers. ..." - Kal K. Korff

There is a lesson to be learned from this incident. Whenever you find
the remains of a "flying saucer", don't report it to anyone. Use the
hardware for your own purposes, and for Christ's sake, don't write a
book about it, no matter how sorely you are tempted.

Bad Habit

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Robert S. wrote:

> Bob Officer wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:32:49 -0800, in alt.astrology "Wollmann, Edmond
> > H." <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:
> >
> > >http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/neptune.htm
> >
> > Edmond do you have the Wrong date?
> >
> > July 2 1947?
>
> Close. The only reference I have around here says:
> "... the Roswell incident effectively began after the
> Fourth of July holiday weekend in 1947 when a rancher named
> William "Mac" Brazel reported to the local sheriff,
> George Wilcox, that he might have recovered the remains of
> "one of them flying saucers. ..." - Kal K. Korff
>
> - Rob

Read the article *I* corrected it through my own research and astrology.
The time and date I have are correct.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
Bad Habit wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:20:52 -0800, "Robert S."
> <supe...@nospamatix.netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> >Close. The only reference I have around here says:
> >"... the Roswell incident effectively began after the
> >Fourth of July holiday weekend in 1947 when a rancher named
> >William "Mac" Brazel reported to the local sheriff,
> >George Wilcox, that he might have recovered the remains of
> >"one of them flying saucers. ..." - Kal K. Korff
>
> There is a lesson to be learned from this incident. Whenever you find
> the remains of a "flying saucer", don't report it to anyone. Use the
> hardware for your own purposes, and for Christ's sake, don't write a
> book about it, no matter how sorely you are tempted.
>
> Bad Habit

I write the truth as I know it.

Ken Anglesea

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:41:35 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
<arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Bad Habit wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:20:52 -0800, "Robert S."
>> <supe...@nospamatix.netcom.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >Close. The only reference I have around here says:
>> >"... the Roswell incident effectively began after the
>> >Fourth of July holiday weekend in 1947 when a rancher named
>> >William "Mac" Brazel reported to the local sheriff,
>> >George Wilcox, that he might have recovered the remains of
>> >"one of them flying saucers. ..." - Kal K. Korff
>>
>> There is a lesson to be learned from this incident. Whenever you find
>> the remains of a "flying saucer", don't report it to anyone. Use the
>> hardware for your own purposes, and for Christ's sake, don't write a
>> book about it, no matter how sorely you are tempted.
>>
>> Bad Habit
>
>I write the truth as I know it.

The truth as you make it up.

>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

D.R.Ken Anglesea™.Astrocricketologistš
2995603 .SAN. 92-01766-048.
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/
"I am the Austin Powers of Astrology" EWH

Ken Anglesea

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:40:32 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
<arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Robert S. wrote:
>>
>> Bob Officer wrote:

>> > Edmond do you have the Wrong date?
>> >
>> > July 2 1947?
>>

>> Close. The only reference I have around here says:
>> "... the Roswell incident effectively began after the
>> Fourth of July holiday weekend in 1947 when a rancher named
>> William "Mac" Brazel reported to the local sheriff,
>> George Wilcox, that he might have recovered the remains of
>> "one of them flying saucers. ..." - Kal K. Korff
>>

>> - Rob
>
>Read the article *I* corrected it through my own research and astrology.
>The time and date I have are correct.

Perhaps you should do some more research.

1. On current Moon formnation theory.

2. On when Einstein first wrote his relativity theory.

Start there, then we wil review your work.

willbp

Feb 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/16/00
[SNIP]

Roswell 'ain't the Holy Grail. The most overhyped and suspiciously
convenient event made known. Sick of hearing about it? I am. When will the
issue be dropped (if ever)?

Brad
http://willbp.tripod.com

the Saint

Feb 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/20/00

Brad wrote>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roswell 'ain't the Holy Grail. The most overhyped and
suspiciously convenient event made known. Sick of hearing
about it? I am. When will the issue be dropped (if ever)?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brad,

NEVER . . . they got a tv show on it . . . a movie . . . a yearly
festival of sorts . . . it's good for the local economy in Roswell,
NM . . . for many people it's the defining reason why they don't
trust the government . . . it promotes skepticism and there ain't
nothin' wrong with a healthy skepticism of the government . . .
unless you like being a sheep ( no insult intended my friend )

happy to be here, there, and everywhere
Simon Templar ( super secret alias ---Dave )
< theS...@AmyStrange.com >

psssssssssssst . . . join Amy Strange in her journey
into the world of the Unexplained:

at no cost and advertisement free

dudalb

Feb 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/20/00
BUllshit. Beleivng in crap like the Roswell crash is never healthy. I am
not a fan of big government but using a lie to fight it just make things
worse....

the Saint

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00

dudalb wrote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BUllshit. Beleivng in crap like the Roswell crash is never
healthy. I am not a fan of big government but using a lie to fight
it just make things worse....
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dudalb,

thanx so much for replying.

How exactly is believing in Roswell not healthy? Are you
referring to mental or physical health? And what proof do you
have for believing this?

Spamster

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00

"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
: http://astroSPAMMING

Snip spam. Complaints sent.

anonym

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Eddieeeee wrote:

> "Its the same kind of story that seems to come down from long ago, two
> friends having coffee together when something flies by their
> window..... Now you know it's a meaningless question to ask, if those
> stories are right. 'Cause what matters most is the feeling you get when
> you're hypnotized...and it seems like a dream-they got you hypnotized."
> Fleetwood Mac "Hypnotized"

Your entire post was off-topic for alt.astrology.

Will you now sent complaints about yourself?

anonym

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of another human being wrote:

> S@T@N, CHRIST! wrote:

> > IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(
>
> I am the only one that IS behaving

...like an asshole.

anonym

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of another human being wrote:

> Clave wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > I am the only one that IS behaving

> > > Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?
> >
> > I do. Why doesn't it work?
> >
> > Jim
>
> Begging the question. What experience do you have applying it?

Yep, Ed, you were begging the question, alright!

anonym

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> JTmeme wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
>
> Is that an equation?:-))

It's a Universal Law.

anonym

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of another human being wrote:

> Clave wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > Begging the question. What experience do you have applying it?
> >

> > Plenty, both as a participant and an observer. Can you answer my question?
> >
> > Jim
>
> What have you applied astrology to? Can you answer me?

Why should he? You haven't even answered his FIRST question yet, asshole.

anonym

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Spamster wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> > JTmeme wrote:
> > >
> > > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
> >
> > Is that an equation?:-))
>
> Yes, can't you figure out what it means?

Pantihead can't count that high.

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/neptune.htm

"Its the same kind of story that seems to come down from long ago, two
friends having coffee together when something flies by their
window..... Now you know it's a meaningless question to ask, if those
stories are right. 'Cause what matters most is the feeling you get when
you're hypnotized...and it seems like a dream-they got you hypnotized."
Fleetwood Mac "Hypnotized"

--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
S@T@N, CHRIST! wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:19:44 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
>

> >"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >: http://astroSPAMMING
> >
> >Snip spam. Complaints sent.
>
> IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(

I am the only one that IS behaving
Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

Spamster

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

<S@T@N CHRIST!> wrote in message news:38b91daa...@uncensored.net...

: On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:19:44 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
:
: >
: >"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
: >news:88t15k$64d$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
: >: http://astroSPAMMING
: >
: >Snip spam. Complaints sent.
:
: IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(

Still? He never stopped.

Clave

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
> S@T@N, CHRIST! wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:19:44 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
> >

> > >"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > >: http://astroSPAMMING
> > >
> > >Snip spam. Complaints sent.
> >
> > IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(
>
> I am the only one that IS behaving
> Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Begging the question. What experience do you have applying it?

Clave

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

> Clave wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > I am the only one that IS behaving
> > > Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?
> >
> > I do. Why doesn't it work?
> >
> > Jim
>
> Begging the question. What experience do you have applying it?

JTmeme

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

"Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Clave wrote:

> "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > Clave wrote:
> > >
> > > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > I do. Why doesn't it work?
> > >
> > > Jim
> >
> > Begging the question. What experience do you have applying it?
>
> Plenty, both as a participant and an observer. Can you answer my question?
>
> Jim

What have you applied astrology to? Can you answer me?

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
JTmeme wrote:

> "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0

Is that an equation?:-))

What would you like to discuss?

Clave

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

> Clave wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > Begging the question. What experience do you have applying it?
> >
> > Plenty, both as a participant and an observer. Can you answer my
question?

> > Jim
>
> What have you applied astrology to? Can you answer me?

Your question is vague -- other than in an oracular or philosophical sense,
how *can* it be "applied?"

I've done natal charts, had them done for me, followed the
predictions/philosophies of experts, and I haven't seen anything that went
beyond the expectations of chance in terms of oracular accuracy, and I find
the prevailing popular philosophy behind astrology to be thin to the point
of being completely inapplicable to modern life.

Does that answer your question?

Jim

JTmeme

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

"Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> What have you applied astrology to? Can you answer me?

The Real question is; What have YOU applied Astro-Glide to?
Can you answer me?

Spamster

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> JTmeme wrote:
> >

> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >

> > EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
>
> Is that an equation?:-))

Yes, can't you figure out what it means?

Ken Anglesea

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:38:38 GMT, Edmond Wollmann <ehwol...@aol.com>
wrote:

>JTmeme wrote:
>>
>> "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
>
>Is that an equation?:-))

>What would you like to discuss?

Ohh great, can't figure out Zero ( 0 ), but you have the nerve to
post some BFN ( big fucking number)

>--
>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

D.R.Ken Anglesea™.Astrocricketologistš
2995603 .SAN. 92-01766-048.
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

"I do not drink or smoke or anything else, but I am going to stop this
stalking of me and defamation of my businesses if I have to shut down
the Internet"
" Edmond Wollmann.

BlueAce69

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

> JTmeme wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
>
> Is that an equation?:-))
> What would you like to discuss?

How about the Art Bell show, you off topic fuckhead?

BlueAce69

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

> S@T@N, CHRIST! wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:19:44 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
> >

> > >"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > >: http://astroSPAMMING
> > >
> > >Snip spam. Complaints sent.
> >
> > IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(
>
> I am the only one that IS behaving
> Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

Did you have anything related to the Art Bell show you wished to discuss
kook?

You should really check which groups you're cross posting to hypocrit.

Edmond Wollmann

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
S@T@N, CHRIST! wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:03:24 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
>

> ><S@T@N CHRIST!> wrote in message news:38b91daa...@uncensored.net...
> >: On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:19:44 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
> >:
> >: >
> >: >"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >: >news:88t15k$64d$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> >: >: http://astroSPAMMING
> >: >
> >: >Snip spam. Complaints sent.
> >:
> >: IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(
> >
> >Still? He never stopped.
>
> THE POOR GUY. :(

I am the only one behaving.

Racer A

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Edmond Wollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> gasped out...

>JTmeme wrote:
>> "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
>Is that an equation?:-))

A pretty good one.
Heiniebert Rinkydink == BIG ZERO is better tho.

>What would you like to discuss?

Your supposed commendations from the commanding 'Generals' of the Navy
and Marines.

ash
['Welcome to alt.fan.art-bell.']

6 One ...that which we are, we are. 2 ash
freerandomnumbersnoocelotsfornobodydonteattheposesrepeatsinfinitl
"This damn tree leaks."

jfred

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Edmond Wollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

> I am the only one behaving.

... like an asshole.

--
jfred, Spoiled, vindictive, miserable, sick bitch! Cahooter#14
http://www.smbtech.com/ed - http://www.lart.com/ed

JTmeme

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

"Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I am the only one behaving.

Do you still wear panties on your head Mr. Ed?

anonym

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of another human being wrote:

> S@T@N, CHRIST! wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:03:24 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
> >

> > ><S@T@N CHRIST!> wrote in message news:38b91daa...@uncensored.net...
> > >: On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:19:44 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
> > >:
> > >: >
> > >: >"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > >: >news:88t15k$64d$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > >: >: http://astroSPAMMING
> > >: >
> > >: >Snip spam. Complaints sent.
> > >:
> > >: IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(
> > >
> > >Still? He never stopped.
> >
> > THE POOR GUY. :(
>

> I am the only one behaving.

like an asshole.

Spamster

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> S@T@N, CHRIST! wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:03:24 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
> >

> > ><S@T@N CHRIST!> wrote in message news:38b91daa...@uncensored.net...
> > >: On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:19:44 -0500, "Spamster" <uc...@ftc.gov> wrote:
> > >:
> > >: >
> > >: >"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > >: >news:88t15k$64d$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > >: >: http://astroSPAMMING
> > >: >
> > >: >Snip spam. Complaints sent.
> > >:
> > >: IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(
> > >
> > >Still? He never stopped.
> >
> > THE POOR GUY. :(
>
> I am the only one behaving.

You spelled spamming/abusing wrong.

Sir Ed

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <38B22E...@aol.com>, ehwol...@aol.com wrote:

> JTmeme wrote:
> >
> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >

> > EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
>
> Is that an equation?:-))

> What would you like to discuss?

The fact that you're a flake?

--
Sir Ed
Ex-Executive Director of the now-disbanded

Sir Ed

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <88u3q...@news1.newsguy.com>, "BlueAce69"
<Blue...@NOSPAMdisinfo.net> wrote:

> "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > IS EDMOND STILL MISBEHAVING? :(

> > I am the only one that IS behaving

> > Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

> Did you have anything related to the Art Bell show you wished to discuss
> kook?

Heh heh...Wollman gets hoist on his own petard.

Rev. P. Villa, S.J.

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

"Sir Ed" <no...@nospam.com> wrote in message

<...>

> Ex-Executive Director of the now-disbanded
> Internet Mind Control Project.
> which Broadcast to Raymond's Buttocks
> 1993-2000
> Toodles!

Leaving it all up to the Vatican and Queen Elizabeth II are you, you
lazy barstid?

--
Rev. P. Villa, S.J.
http://www.christdesert.org/pax.html

*******

"We need a new system of values, a system of the organic unity between
humankind and nature and the ethic of global responsibility."

-- Mikhail S. Gorbachev

President, Green Cross International
http://www.gci.ch/

*******

"We have forgotten who we are,
we have lost our sense of wonder and connectedness,
we have degraded the Earth and our fellow creatures,
and we have nowhere else to go."
-- Earth Charter
http://www.earthcharter.org/draft/

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:01:48 -0500, "JTmeme" <ascho...@haughtmail.com> wrote:

>"Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>

>> I am the only one behaving.
>

>Do you still wear panties on your head Mr. Ed?

You say that as if it were a "bad thing".
--
V.G.

"Whimsy is my bidness, an' bidness is GOOD."

(Banana Pimp Extraordinaire.)
Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/

JTmeme

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" <vgor...@pobox.NOSPAM.alaska.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:01:48 -0500, "JTmeme" <ascho...@haughtmail.com> wrote:
>

> >"Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I am the only one behaving.
> >

> >Do you still wear panties on your head Mr. Ed?
>
> You say that as if it were a "bad thing".
> --
> V.G.

Trust me on this one...

http://www.skepticult.org/pantihed.gif

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Edmond Wollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

>I am the only one that IS behaving
>Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

Why the fuck are you asking this on alt.fan.art-bell, hypocrite?

--

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
High Counselor of the New Usenet Order & Existentialist Philosophos

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Edmond Wollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

>I am the only one behaving.

Like a rotten lousy son-of-a-bitch.

DrPostman

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Edmond Wollmann <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote:

>JTmeme wrote:
>>
>> "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>

>> EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
>
>Is that an equation?:-))
>What would you like to discuss?

Why you spam the net - why you have had to use so many different
accounts. Just for starters.

anonym

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Clave wrote:

> "Clave" <ClaviusNo...@gte.net> wrote in message

> > "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message

> <...astrology...>

> > question?

> > > What have you applied astrology to? Can you answer me?
> >

> > Your question is vague -- other than in an oracular or philosophical
> sense,
> > how *can* it be "applied?"
> >
> > I've done natal charts, had them done for me, followed the
> > predictions/philosophies of experts, and I haven't seen anything that went
> > beyond the expectations of chance in terms of oracular accuracy, and I
> find
> > the prevailing popular philosophy behind astrology to be thin to the point
> > of being completely inapplicable to modern life.
> >
> > Does that answer your question?
>
> I answered your question, do you intend to ignore mine?
>
> Jim

Of *course* he does.

Even if he wasn't on the phone yodelling at Earthlink's admins over the
loss of another account.

John Cleary

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
"never is a long time", "never say never", "never, ever quit", "if you use
the 'c' word the show is over."

dudalb wrote:

> BUllshit. Beleivng in crap like the Roswell crash is never healthy. I am
> not a fan of big government but using a lie to fight it just make things
> worse....

John Cleary

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

anonym wrote:

> Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
> misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
> sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
> and State game laws for abusing wildlife,

I am interested in this wildlife thing. What animals were involved? Did
they have large breasts? Can they cook?

Clave

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

Clave

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
"anonym" <anony...@pacbellMUNGE.net> wrote in message
> Clave wrote:

<will Edmond reply?>

> > I answered your question, do you intend to ignore mine?
> >
> > Jim
>

> Of *course* he does.
>
> Even if he wasn't on the phone yodelling at Earthlink's admins over the
> loss of another account.

Actually, I was being entirely serious with him. No name-calling, and my
answer to his question was *completely* honest and to the point.

I would think he'd welcome rationality, seeing as little of it as he does.

Jim

anonym

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Clave wrote:

> "anonym" <anony...@pacbellMUNGE.net> wrote in message
> > Clave wrote:
>
> <will Edmond reply?>
>
> > > I answered your question, do you intend to ignore mine?
> > >
> > > Jim
> >
> > Of *course* he does.
> >
> > Even if he wasn't on the phone yodelling at Earthlink's admins over the
> > loss of another account.
>
> Actually, I was being entirely serious with him. No name-calling, and my
> answer to his question was *completely* honest and to the point.

And you are intelligent and not a bullshitter and Ed knows there's no
way he can "control the discussion" (his admitted goal and tactic)
so...conversation's over, sorry!

> I would think he'd welcome rationality, seeing as little of it as he does.

Take it easy, Jimbo.

You really aren't the first guy to come down the pike and have that
little light go on over your head.

Edie is allergic to rationality. Edie is a First Class, Grade A, Prime
USDA Kook.

You can be as polite as possible and if you disagree with him, good luck
having a civil or productive discussion where you get your questions
answered in anything close to a direct way.

Ed's not one for either extemporaneous nor give-and-take conversation;
if he doesn't have a flip, stock answer that shuts you down he either
ignores you or insults you.

He'll say you don't know enough to actually be asking questions or he'll
start in on the appeal to authority ("Now what do you wish to be taught
by a 30 year professional?"). Either way, he'll be condescending and arrogant.

Barry(?) Myers is a guy who was recently here to simply ask Ed what sort
of guarantees he gave as a consultant, and had the simplest and most
civil, reasoned questions frustrated by obfuscations, insults,
dissembling, or pure evasion.

The flames you see are, in a lot of cases, from people who tried what
you're doing and finally gave up and decided to join in the fun.

See the websites in my sig to see what kind of a bad guy he is; it
hardly even touches on his kookery.

And best of luck to you. My advice is, if you insist on attracting his
attention and seeing an answer, is to read the smbtech site and point
your sysadmins to it, and let them know they will probably be receiving
complaints about your "OFF-TOPIC! HARASSING!" posts.

I'm not yet sure if gte.net is on Ed's long list of "ABUSIVE ISPs!".

Perhaps your attempts at civil discourse with Ed will put them on the map!

lurkalot

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
ahh its phuck stik again just before I kill file you i would like to say how
much I appreciate your idiotic obsessive compulsive ramblings you stupid
Kunt.......... i couldn't give a phuck who you have a beef with but taking
up my bandwidth with your stupid crap is too much....keep changing your from
address kunt and i will keep killfiling you..
your a brainless phucking moron . If you had another brain cell you would
have enough for a synapse.....phucking dikweeds everywhere .....should be
illegal for them to have a computer

anonym <anony...@pacbellMUNGE.net> wrote in message

jfred

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
lurkalot <lurka...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> your a brainless phucking moron

Nice one, Einstein.

kristine campbell

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
In article <38B33A7B...@earthlink.net>, jfc...@earthlink.net
feverishly wrote:

> I am interested in this wildlife thing. What animals were involved? Did
> they have large breasts? Can they cook?

**and in another post, mrcleary writes**

> Women past 40 are really neat. Art has not changed, he still passes time
and gas
> at early hours of the morning. Did your woman past 40 have large breasts? Now
> that I am past 50 I find many of my male friends do.

what's with the boob fixation, there buddy? you're makin your keyboard all
sweaty.

you need to get out more.

you need to start dating. men over fifty or middle aged broads...your choice.

you need to get laid.

--
kristine
still queen of the venom spewers

anonym

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
lurkalot wrote:

> ... i couldn't give a phuck who you have a beef with but taking
> up my bandwidth with your stupid crap...

So you repost the entire article. So much for your disingenuous
complaints about taking up bandwidth.

Bite me.

kristine campbell

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
In article <PyQs4.410$Nh1....@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>, "lurkalot"
<lurka...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ahh its phuck stik again just before I kill file you i would like to say how
> much I appreciate your idiotic obsessive compulsive ramblings you stupid
> Kunt.......... i couldn't give a phuck who you have a beef with but taking
> up my bandwidth with your stupid crap is too much....keep changing your from
> address kunt and i will keep killfiling you..
> your a brainless phucking moron . If you had another brain cell you would
> have enough for a synapse.....phucking dikweeds everywhere .....should be
> illegal for them to have a computer

ahhh, i had forgotten the witty banter and salient exchanges that took
place here. god! how i have missed it! its so good to be home!

John

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
What can I say? The winter is long up here and the dog is getting very nervous.
The livestock all run off a month ago.....

Major Margaret Houlihan BsD

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
In article <gopens-2302...@192.168.0.12>, gop...@cinci.rr.com
(kristine campbell) wrote:

-> In article <PyQs4.410$Nh1....@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>, "lurkalot"
-> <lurka...@yahoo.com> wrote:
->
-> > ahh its phuck stik again just before I kill file you i would like to
say how
-> > much I appreciate your idiotic obsessive compulsive ramblings you stupid
-> > Kunt.......... i couldn't give a phuck who you have a beef with but
taking
-> > up my bandwidth with your stupid crap is too much....keep changing
your from
-> > address kunt and i will keep killfiling you..
-> > your a brainless phucking moron . If you had another brain cell you would
-> > have enough for a synapse.....phucking dikweeds everywhere .....should be
-> > illegal for them to have a computer
->
-> ahhh, i had forgotten the witty banter and salient exchanges that took
-> place here. god! how i have missed it! its so good to be home!

Welcome back, Kristine! We missed you.

--
Hotlipz "Puritan wench" Houlihan BsD, BFD, LMAO, ULC, ZOG

Sir Major Margaret of the Mighty Comeback,
Archangel of the Sitcom Allusion,
Slayer of the Evil Username,
SKEP-TI-CULT® Member Emeritus Cum Loudie #03-51542-015
Beautiful Assistant to the True/False Prophet
yadda...yadda...yadda

"Shut up, Frank!"

Glen Quarnstrom

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
twad...@mytent.now (Major Margaret Houlihan BsD) wrote:

>-> ahhh, i had forgotten the witty banter and salient exchanges that took
>-> place here. god! how i have missed it! its so good to be home!
>
>Welcome back, Kristine! We missed you.

Isn't it about time to re-assemble the Flying Wedgie Team again, Major?
--

"The signature is a wonderful sympton of an ego that needs to express its personal chaos."
---some Webbie lamer attempts to wax philosophical.

gl...@cyberhighway.net
http://www.cyberhighway.net/~glenq/

LectrikEd

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
wrote:

>JTmeme wrote:
>>
>> "Edmond Wollmann" <ehwol...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>

>> EDMOND WOLLMANN = 0
>
>Is that an equation?:-))
>What would you like to discuss?

I believe it was a statement. No discussion necessary.

AB

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
jfc...@earthlink.net wrote:
>anonym wrote:
>
>> Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
>> misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
>> sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
>> and State game laws for abusing wildlife,
>
>I am interested in this wildlife thing. What animals were involved? Did
>they have large breasts? Can they cook?

Back, foul Anthropomorphile! Hie thee back to FurryMuck!

--
"You could have picked something better than | Drop ego to
the stupidest thing I ever said, dumbass." | e-mail me