Hendrie

1 view

Richard Neuschaefer

Jan 6, 2001, 1:15:28 PM1/6/01
Has anyone bothered to buy the Rose Bowel broadcast?

Richard Neuschaefer

Jan 6, 2001, 1:19:57 PM1/6/01

Richard Neuschaefer <ric...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Has anyone bothered to buy the Rose Bowel broadcast?

I meant rose BOWL broadcast. Is it funny? Is it worth five bucks? A
rose bowel broadcast would probably be much funnier more.

Dr. William T. Ellis

Jan 6, 2001, 1:52:11 PM1/6/01
i've heard it's not very funny.
rumor has it you can listen to it without paying five bucks.
http://www.americlean.net/ph01.ra
don't know if that's true or not...

"Richard Neuschaefer" <ric...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Clave

Jan 7, 2001, 12:14:33 AM1/7/01
"Richard Neuschaefer" <ric...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

I had that, and got the operation. Believe me, it's expensive, but not a bit
funny.

Jim

slim shadetree

Jan 7, 2001, 9:51:51 AM1/7/01

"Dr. William T. Ellis" <docto...@cec.org> wrote in message

what up wit dat?????

---
i'm slim shadetree
the real slim shadetree
why is everybody always leaning on me?

Squeel Rogers

Jan 7, 2001, 8:30:24 PM1/7/01
Hendrie is a great talent, and his show can be a laugh riot at times, but
the Rose Bowl Parade was a little too over the top. He drops the F-bomb
about 20 x's a minute! Not to mention that all the characters engage in
anal sex. Not my cup of tea!

pithy

Jan 8, 2001, 2:08:18 AM1/8/01

<neilr...@egroups.com> wrote:

What is your cup of tea? A dirty sanchez? A hot karl?

Clave

Jan 8, 2001, 2:28:38 AM1/8/01
"pithy" <pith...@pithynet.com.net> wrote in message

DONKEY PUNCH!!! DONKEY PUNCH!!!

Jim

kut...@earthlink.net

Jan 8, 2001, 8:06:51 PM1/8/01

I did.

Hilarious, IF --- you dig hearing Phil's characters lose their minds
and repeatedly rape each other.

Oh, and the float commentary was pretty funny too...