Monkey Boy Art Bell!

El Cabong

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

Ever notice that Art Bell looks like that little monkey they used to
have on NBC's "Friends".

El Cabonger

Celestin d'Olanie

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

Why not enter such a work in the Swellcam Spam-A-Doo contest?

In article <6cu3gi$l...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>, "El Cabong"
<elca...@isohypse.quark.topspin.com> wrote:

--
Celestin d'Olanie, BsD

Enter the Swellcam Spam-A-Doo contest
http://home.pacbell.net/cdolanie/spamadoo/

*DrPostman

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

"El Cabong" <elca...@isohypse.quark.topspin.com> wrote:

>Ever notice that Art Bell looks like that little monkey they used to
>have on NBC's "Friends".
>

>El Cabonger

Did you ever notice how people come here to troll, thinking that
this newsgroup is full of Art Bell fans, and then to their shame
and stupidity they learn the true nature of this newsgroup?

--

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
High Counselor of the New Usenet Order

El Cabong

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

DrPostman sucks cock for beer money!

*DrPostman

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

"El Cabong" <elca...@isohypse.quark.topspin.com> wrote:

>DrPostman sucks cock for beer money!

WOW! You really had to grind the gray matter to come up
with that one, troll boy.

LectricEd

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

I don't think this bunghole has the brains to doo that, unfortunately.
He , she, or it reminds me a little of a lobotomy that didn't take.
LectricEd

Empath <emp...@skipper.spamblock.org> wrote in article
<34f54a8d...@enews.newsguy.com>...