Message for SMITH29

Chive Mynde

May 26, 2001, 12:33:50 AM5/26/01

www.marijuana.com
www.erowid.org
www.hightimes.com

You will be discombobulated.
Resistance is futile.

SMITH29

May 26, 2001, 1:51:01 AM5/26/01

xxxxx
Just remember... You are what you eat and smoke.
They don't call it DOPE for nothing....
Have a stoned existence.
Others will make the money.
29;-)

Chive Mynde

May 26, 2001, 8:24:02 PM5/26/01
SMITH29 <smi...@home.com> wrote in message news:<3B0F4498...@home.com>...

Does that mean you are a piece of shit?

- Chive

SMITH29

May 26, 2001, 10:26:53 PM5/26/01

xxx
Not being able to pass a pee test tells me you have a low income if any
at all.
Placing bong sucking above job means you have a problem.
If in school, yer REALLY a waste of money and effort.

I feel EVERY employer should test. Yes, Jack In The Box and McDonalds
too.
Even Safeway box boys should pee in the cup.
Paper boys as well.
Test 100%
Those that fail are F I R E D on the spot and lose vacation or any
other bennies.
A SMITH29/WD-40 "wedgie" should be administered to all those fired and
it should be featured on the evening news all local stations.
A large green "M" should be tattooed on the forehead and there drivers
license yanked
for five years. The auto confiscated and sold at auction or scraped
along with the computer.
If the druggie is a student, He or she or "it" are no longer a student.

I would rather just take em out and shoot em. But I'm told we cant do
that for some
silly paper reason. I guess Jack Hemp would start making a fuss again.
Always someone around to piss on the camp fire.
29

Chive Mynde

May 27, 2001, 1:44:57 AM5/27/01

Not being able to comprehend reading, tells me you are extremely dumb.

How many times do I have to tell you I don't smoke pot or use drugs?

I don't even drink.

I support Hemp agricultural production, hemp paper manufacturing,
hemp oil, and medicinal cannabis.

>Placing bong sucking above job means you have a problem.

Are you daft?

>If in school, yer REALLY a waste of money and effort.

You are daft.

>I feel EVERY employer should test.

Hmmm...what ever happened to the Bill of Rights?

Oh, I know, you pissed all over it.

- Chive

Ass Torkleson

May 27, 2001, 5:03:32 AM5/27/01

> xxx
> Not being able to pass a pee test tells me you have a low income if any
> at all.
> Placing bong sucking above job means you have a problem.
> If in school, yer REALLY a waste of money and effort.
>
> I feel EVERY employer should test. Yes, Jack In The Box and McDonalds
> too.
> Even Safeway box boys should pee in the cup.
> Paper boys as well.
> Test 100%
> Those that fail are F I R E D on the spot and lose vacation or any
> other bennies.
> A SMITH29/WD-40 "wedgie" should be administered to all those fired and
> it should be featured on the evening news all local stations.
> A large green "M" should be tattooed on the forehead and there drivers
> license yanked
> for five years. The auto confiscated and sold at auction or scraped
> along with the computer.
> If the druggie is a student, He or she or "it" are no longer a student.
>
> I would rather just take em out and shoot em. But I'm told we cant do
> that for some
> silly paper reason. I guess Jack Hemp would start making a fuss again.
> Always someone around to piss on the camp fire.
> 29

Yeah, but do you eat poo?

R Sumner

May 27, 2001, 10:03:26 AM5/27/01
>>I feel EVERY employer should test.
>
>Hmmm...what ever happened to the Bill of Rights?
>
>Oh, I know, you pissed all over it.

The problem with all of this is that there is no evidence, one way or the
other, that an employee who smokes marajuana performs any differently than one
who doesn't.

Drug testing is not a Bill of Rights issue. Employers have a right to
determine whether or not potential employees use illegal drugs. The law is
settled. What isn't settled is whether or not the employer is cutting off his
nose to spite is face.

I have no evidence, but I would wager that abuse of alcohol and legal drugs is
far more problematic for employers than employee use of marajuana.
Unfortunately, the issues remained mired in partisan politics and the truth
will never see the light of day because both sides are afraid of what they
might discover.

R Sumner

May 27, 2001, 10:07:11 AM5/27/01
> The auto confiscated and sold at auction or scraped

I believe it would be a far greater societal benefit to confiscate and sell at
public auction all illegally parked delivery vehicles and all assets of
business owners found cheating on their payroll and income taxes.

SMITH29

May 27, 2001, 12:02:20 PM5/27/01
xxxx
For obvious reasons, I don't believe you.
Sorry bout that.
29;-)