MMario: thanks!

1 view

Grant

Oct 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/13/97

I'd like to say a sincere thanks to MMario (Leo) and hoarde.
Not only did you all make our weekend at KRF that much more
fun, not only are you the undisputed champions of "Macintyre!!!!!",
you're also a class act.

The aforementioned gentlemen presented our queen with a gift
of the finest shawl, created by his own skilled hands. If you know
our queen, you know that she is every bit as deserving of love and
respect as any monarch who ever sat on a throne. This wonderful
gift to our dear friend, is the best gift any of us could have received.

Later that day, the entire group sang a lovely song of heartfelt
affection to the queen; a perfect coup!

And I personally want to thank y'all for the -- ahem -- fine
single malt.

--
Sincerely,
Robert Dowland

To reply directly, remove "nospam." from the
e-mail address.

Hughe Fitzwilliam

Oct 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/14/97

Dear Mario,
Let me echo Grant's sentiments here...You and your group
added immeasurably to the Faire experience at KRF, this weekend;
Your special tribute and affection (which we all share ) for
our Queen was heartwarming, to say the least. You brought a
new dimension of Faire experience for me, personally, and to
the Faire in general.

Merry mete,
"Uncle Hughe Fitzwilliam"

PS..Special thanks to "Queens Own Source"!...LOL

Bellebet

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

I'm adding my thanks as well! You know what this gentleman did? He gave each of
the female apprenti and myself a red rose at the main pub sing. And he gave
Bev and Laurie, The Lord's Pair, a pink rose each! Now that's class!

Tricia
AKA Rosemary Anne Thyme
Royally Appointed Scullery Maid and Eternally Grateful

PS~ Mario, thank you for coming up to me and straightening out the email mess.
Try mailing me again. let's see if I get it this time.

mma...@walleye.edutech.org

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

In article <19971015011...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
bell...@aol.com (Bellebet) AND "Uncle Hughe Fitzwilliam" AND Grant
wrote:

many gratefully recieved comments.

Many thanks to ALL the cast and crew of KRF who made "the front row
chorus" feel
like part of the family. I don't have to tell you to treasure your
good queen -
for you already do. I believe I speak for us all when I say we would
like to
return the hospitality if you can make it to Sterling next summer.

Frank Orzechowicz

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

First, Grant tells us:

>>Her Majestie has also told us (the Royale Madrigals) that we should
>>definitely go to Sterling (where she is also her Majestie) next year
>>to sing. Since she does madrigals herself, it's a chance for us to do
>>some of the lovely 5-part songs.
>>
>>Bottom line: Vegas says 5 to 1 that we'll be in Sterling next year.

Than, Tricia also says:

>And I know quite a few people, including myself who would love to be
playtrons
>and be your "Front Row Chorus."
>
>The rennie's are coming, the Rennies are coming!

I say to both: HUZZAH!!!!

Sterling would be graced by all of your presences! We'll look forward to
seeing you!

Frank Orzechowicz
aka Vladimir Dimitrivich Splinteroffski

Bellebet

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

>mma...@walleye.edutech.org wrote:
>
>> ... I believe I speak for us all when I say we would like to

>> return the hospitality if you can make it to Sterling next summer.
>
>Her Majestie has also told us (the Royale Madrigals) that we should
>definitely go to Sterling (where she is also her Majestie) next year
>to sing. Since she does madrigals herself, it's a chance for us to do
>some of the lovely 5-part songs.
>
>Bottom line: Vegas says 5 to 1 that we'll be in Sterling next year.
>
>--

And I know quite a few people, including myself who would love to be playtrons

and be your "Front Row CHorus."

The rennie's are coming, the Rennies are coming!

Tricia
AKA Rosemary Anne Thyme
"MACCCINNNTYRE!!!'

Heather

Oct 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/20/97

> > ... I believe I speak for us all when I say we would like to
> > return the hospitality if you can make it to Sterling next summer.
>
> Her Majestie has also told us (the Royale Madrigals) that we should
> definitely go to Sterling (where she is also her Majestie) next year
> to sing. Since she does madrigals herself, it's a chance for us to do
> some of the lovely 5-part songs.
>
> Bottom line: Vegas says 5 to 1 that we'll be in Sterling next year.

I know I'm not part of this discussion, but you must come to Sterling!
Her Majestie is THE best I've seen [and I've seen many] as Elizabeth I.
She embodies Elizabeth I, she's regal, she's nobel, she IS all I ever
envisioned Elizabeth I to be . . . you take notice when she speaks and
you feel what she says. Of course, that's just one opinion of a devoted
subject. =)

Be sure to catch her Majestie in the Queen's Pageant at the Chess Stage
and of course, for the amazing pub sing at the close of the day.
Sterling holds a certain magic I've yet to find anywhere else and
because of it, I keep returning, over and over and over and over again!

Heather
--
The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze.
-- Gustavo Adolfo Becquer