Elvis and me and a seance

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 5:46:57 AM11/28/02
Last night a friend,a respected medium, and I held a seance to get in touch
with Elvis.
When we got in contact I recorded the session and here are some of the
transcripts.

ME........Elvis what do you miss about not being alive?

ELVIS...I miss my family and not being there for my daughter.

ME.......Do you think she made the right choices in marriage?

ELVIS....I would not of allowed her to marry Michael Jackson.

ME.......What is your biggest disappointment ?

ELVIS...The way my so called friends have distorted the truth about me.

ME.......Do you have anything to say to your fans?

ELVIS...Thank you for keeping my memory alive god bless you all.

There is 30 minutes in total of conversation if there is enough interest I
will post some more.

Colin B

Nov 28, 2002, 7:19:26 AM11/28/02
What did he think of the ALLC re-mix ?

Colin B

"ALADDIN137" <ALADD...@aol.com> wrote in message

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 8:25:23 AM11/28/02
Hi Colin

I asked Elvis what he thought he thought of modern music and he said that
although Eminem was not his style.
He thought he was inspiring people of a new generation.

~ Genie

"Colin B" <colin....@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Richard Palmer

Nov 28, 2002, 8:33:44 AM11/28/02
On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:46:57 -0000, "ALADDIN137" <ALADD...@aol.com>
wrote:

Has he lost any weight since 1977? You'd think he would, but maybe if
there's nothing to do up there all day he might have gained a few
pounds.

Does he still do Karate? What belt is he now? Mind you, who's he going
to beat up in heaven? Everyone's so fucking nice up there, it'd be a
wasted skill.

Has he had any new jumpsuits made lately? Can you describe them? Do
they have names? I'd hate to think that some poor bastards down here
were going to have to update their websites without all the correct
information to hand.

Did he watch the E! special a couple of years back? Any thoughts on
that? I think it would be interesting to have an insiders view on the
subject. You know, somebody who was actually there.

Is he still on 'medication'? Who is supplying him these days? If you
want a prescription filling out in heaven, is it still necessary to
dig a hole in your toe to get it? Because actually you wouldn't expect
there to be any pain involved, what with being dead and all, so a
doctor would have no valid excuse to prescribe.

Is he getting any action? This would be the perfect opportunity to
hook up with Marilyn Monroe - could this medium friend of yours
channel a few photographs?

Has he got round to recording 'Feelings' yet? What about 'Rock Island
Line'? There are a lot of folks down here who would pay good money for
copies of those.

Is he still touring up there? Does he still open with See See Rider,
Amen, and Love Me? If you get back in touch, tell him it's getting a
bit stale, BMG and the bootleggers have released a few hundred shows
now, and we think he should mix it up a bit more. He could lose Teddy
Bear and Don't Be Cruel, and honestly, nobody would notice.

Did he see that whole Nic Cage thing coming a mile off? We all did.

Do they have dictionaries in heaven? Ask him if he'll look up the word
"Oxymoron", and see if the example given is "Respected Medium".

Richard

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 9:12:18 AM11/28/02
>4vmF9.8$P%.1816@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net>

NOTICE!!!!!!!!!! TO WHOMEVER USED MY NAME FOR THIS POST< I AM REPORTING IT!!!
I DID NOT WRITE THIS AND I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO PRETEND TO BE ME! I
NEED NO HELP WITH THIS IDIOTIC SUBJECT MATERIAL!!!!

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 9:19:39 AM11/28/02
>From: "Colin B" colin....@btinternet.com
>Date: 11/28/2002 4:19 AM Pacific Standard Time

Colin.. I DID NOT WRITE THIS!! THE I.D. PRETTY MUCH PROVES IT< and contrary to
the basher who claims I am brainless...it does not sound like anything I would
put here!!!

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 9:21:00 AM11/28/02
>Standard Time

THIS IS NOT ALADDIN (GENIE)

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 9:24:58 AM11/28/02
>From: Richard Palmer r.pa...@virgin.net

>On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:46:57 -0000, "ALADDIN137" <ALADD...@aol.com>
>wrote:

DID NOT WRITE THIS CRAP!!!!!

Richard, I think we know who hates me so much for no reason, to claim I am
writing this.... this is not the manner in which I speak... it also is not
anything I would discuss seriously...or do.

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 28, 2002, 9:44:48 AM11/28/02
>From: aladd...@aol.com
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!! TO WHOMEVER USED MY NAME FOR THIS POST< I AM REPORTING IT!!!
I DID NOT WRITE THIS AND I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO PRETEND TO BE ME! I
NEED NO HELP WITH THIS IDIOTIC SUBJECT MATERIAL!!!

I think we all know who the low life, snake in the grass is! Could it be
Boardwaypiss?
Oops, sorry I meant chris!

mr b

Nov 28, 2002, 9:48:25 AM11/28/02
HI Aladdin

Chill out,it was me that posted the messages about the seances.
I thought it might brighten an otherwise dull uneventful day.

I think my sense of humour has gone over your head so im leaving this
newsgroup forever.
No offence was intended or meant just a student prank that got out of hand.

Regards
Bernie

Dawn

Nov 28, 2002, 10:20:15 AM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: Elvis and me and a seance
>From: Richard Palmer r.pa...@virgin.net
>Date: 11/28/2002 7:33 AM Central Standard Time

>Do they have dictionaries in heaven? Ask him if he'll look up the word
>"Oxymoron", and see if the example given is "Respected Medium".
>
>Richard

OMG!!! Well, the proof is on the table folks.
Apparantly 'Genie' spends too much time watching the Pet Psychic and drooling
over John Edwards on 'Crossing Over'.

Richard if not for your copy and paste I would have never seen this
pathetic woman's blather, she's been dumped into my filter land.

Dawn

Broadwaychris

Nov 28, 2002, 10:21:15 AM11/28/02
Would someone other than me please say something?

Dawn

Nov 28, 2002, 10:30:09 AM11/28/02
>Subject: It Was Me
>From: "mr b" mR...@aol.com
>Date: 11/28/2002 8:48 AM Central Standard Time

Cheers Bernie, I think you hit the nail right on the head anyways.

Dawn

Broadwaychris

Nov 28, 2002, 10:31:29 AM11/28/02

>Richard, I think we know who hates me so much for no reason, to claim I am
>writing this.... this is not the manner in which I speak... it also is not
>anything I would discuss seriously...or do

Yeah!! The ramblings of Aladdin are way more distinctive.

Dawn

Nov 28, 2002, 10:32:43 AM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: Elvis and me and a seance
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)
>Date: 11/28/2002 9:21 AM Central Standard Time

>Would someone other than me please say something?

Ummm, errrr, ahhhhh, what could possibly be left to say?

: )
Dawn

Devildog1982z

Nov 28, 2002, 11:05:06 AM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: Elvis and me and a seance
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

>Would someone other than me please say something?

Something

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 11:38:50 AM11/28/02
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

>Yeah!! The ramblings of Aladdin are way more distinctive.

I have a rambling to offer you, you cold ugly indifferent slug! Stuff yourself
you turkey!! I have reported you to AOL and the assorted people who find it
ILLEGAL to steal and use another persons I.D. Take your hatered elsewhere, and
by Gosh I will prosocute for this little slanderous junk. Be it you, or your
low class friends that think your so neat! You are the moron on this site! I
can never say one thing nice, or interesting that you don't rip to
shreads...now you can just play your stupid unloving, unkind, game and guess
what you foul mouth mud-slinger??? I am going no where! I just regret I cannot
put your sorry butt in prison! Keep messing with me crank-head..you want to
toss dirt in my face buddy...I'll not be crying anymore.... Keep slamming me
for nothing, and if you hate me so much, I'll show you that decent people
don't go away because YOU said so! Your nobody, less than nobody clown... leave
me alone!!! You drew first blood...yeah another movie line...lol " You want a
war, I'll give you a war like you never seen"

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 11:51:59 AM11/28/02
>From: freed...@aol.comspamnot (Dawn)

>OMG!!! Well, the proof is on the table folks.
>Apparantly 'Genie' spends too much time watching the Pet Psychic and drooling
>over John Edwards on 'Crossing Over'.
>
>Richard if not for your copy and paste I would have never seen this
>pathetic woman's blather, she's been dumped into my filter land.
>
>Dawn
>

>I DID NOT WRITE ANY OF THIS SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!
>Someome please tell me why it's so much fun to show the ugliness of a couple
of no account class-less fools who like to make fun of people, hurt people and
put them as far down as they can go... I have never done anything to you
people.... this is just regular vomit that you spit in other's faces!
Dawn, your a little coward, when Browdway starts in, you follow along like a
dam dog in heat! You both can go to hell. You have no right to pass judgements,
call names and hurt people for the FUN! This isn't an Elvis station it;s a
low-class want a be someone...and when anyone intelligent enough to balk at
your commedy routine...you think "GO AWAY LITTLE GIRL" works..if not, steal
your ID and make you look foolish..then rub it in!!!
You, are the patheic one, you are the follow the leader, strike out at a decent
person who has plenty to offer on Elvis subject...while you cackling hens &
roosters play...grownups. Sorry, you haven't made the grade! Being
Thanksgiving, I feel sorry for you, because your not nice enough to be thankful
to god for one dam thing!!!

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 11:55:29 AM11/28/02
>From: coolroc...@aol.com (Coolrockndaddy)

>I think we all know who the low life, snake in the grass is! Could it be
>Boardwaypiss?
>Oops, sorry I meant chris!

Dear Lord, on this day of "Thanks" I must thank you for a decent human
being.. I don't have many on my side, but the ones who are, are top notch
people! The best of the best.

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 11:59:01 AM11/28/02
>From: "mr b" mR...@aol.com
>Date: 11/28/2002 6:48 AM Pacific

>HI Aladdin

NOT FUNNY...this is not 3rd grade!!!!
So possibly I should prosocute you to the limits of the law, no...I'll just let
it go.. nothing gets over my head Mr. At my expense on Thanksgiving, you chose
to be mean...and I do not call that a sense of humor!

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 12:02:13 PM11/28/02
>From: freed...@aol.comspamnot (Dawn)

>Cheers Bernie, I think you hit the nail right on the head anyways.
>
>Dawn

I hope you never need a friend ...I wont be there to give you anymore words of
kindness, I asked 10 X can we stop this, be friends... why on earth do you
prefer to show such contempt? Because you love trouble...not Elvis...just
digs..& trash...

ALADDIN137

Nov 28, 2002, 12:03:42 PM11/28/02
>From: freed...@aol.comspamnot (Dawn)

>>Would someone other than me please say something?

>Ummm, errrr, ahhhhh, what could possibly be left to say?
>
>: )
>Dawn

TRY... SORRY GENIE????? Not your style is it?

Broadwaychris

Nov 28, 2002, 12:49:29 PM11/28/02
>Take your hatered elsewhere, and
>by Gosh I will prosocute for this little slanderous junk. Be it you, or your
>low class friends that think your so neat! You are the moron on this site! I

Dear Wacked out Kook,
You show up here a few weeks ago and litter the joint up with all the puss of
your little life, force your nonsense on us in post after post and refuse to
leave AND YOU HAVE THE HAIRY BALLS TO TELL ME TO TAKE IT ELSEWHERE???
Go fuck yourself on this Thanksgiving day and everyday you choose to return
here, you will never be liked here. You will not 'touch hearts' here and I will
never accept the retardation you brought to Fan Forum, here. Never.
Go get some shock treatments, do whatever you have to do, I'm telling it like
it is.

And to all of you, I can't stomach this kook and I apologize to all for my
nastiness.
Only those of you with AOL can possibly see what kind of erosion Genie can
bring to a message board, she destroys and empties a group like I've never
seen.
Sorry again.

Message has been deleted

Dawn

Nov 28, 2002, 1:07:30 PM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: Elvis and me and a seance
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)
>Date: 11/28/2002 11:49 AM Central Standard Time

Did she threaten you? TOS would be interested in that.

I can't imagine having no sense of self-pride and continuing to force myself on
people who want no part of it.
BUT, I am beginning to understand why her husband was an alcoholic!

The poor bastard 's only escape was in a bottle of booze.

Dawn

Southern Comfort

Nov 28, 2002, 12:46:09 PM11/28/02
This discussion group is a riot!!

Scottie

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 28, 2002, 8:41:30 PM11/28/02
>From: aladdin137
>>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

>I have a rambling to offer you, you cold ugly indifferent slug!
>I have reported you to AOL and the assorted people who find it ILLEGAL to
steal and use another persons I.D. Take your hatered elsewhere,and by Gosh I

will prosocute for this little slanderous junk. Be it you, or your low class
friends that think your so neat! You are the moron on this site! I can never
say one thing nice, or interesting that you don't rip to shreads...now you can
just play your stupid unloving, unkind, game and guess
what you foul mouth mud-slinger??? I am going no where! I just regret I cannot
put your sorry butt in prison! Keep messing with me crank-head..you want to
toss dirt in my face buddy...I'll not be crying anymore.... Keep slamming me
for nothing, and if you hate me so much, I'll show you that decent people
don't go away because YOU said so! Your nobody, less than nobody clown...leave
me alone!!! You drew first blood...yeah another movie line...lol " You want a
war, I'll give you a war like you never seen"

Go for it, Aladdin, if AOL needs someone to second your opinion then I'll be
glad to oblige!!
Thanks Elvis for all the great tunes!!!

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 28, 2002, 9:01:01 PM11/28/02
>From: broadwaychris

Dear Wacked out Kook,
You show up here a few weeks ago and litter the joint up with all the puss of
your little life, force your nonsense on us in post after post and refuse to
leave AND YOU HAVE THE HAIRY BALLS TO TELL ME TO TAKE IT ELSEWHERE???

And you with no balls, what a low life piece of crap you are!!

Go fuck yourself on this Thanksgiving day and everyday you choose to return
here, you will never be liked here. You will not 'touch hearts' here and I will
never accept the retardation you brought to Fan Forum, here. Never.

Big tuff guy, go to the Eminem site, I'm sure you'll feel at home there with
the rest of the trash!!!
No true Elvis fan would talk the way you do to women!!!
You realy need your butt kicked!!!

Go get some shock treatments, do whatever you have to do, I'm telling it like

it is.And to all of you, I can't stomach this kook and I apologize to all for

my
nastiness.
Only those of you with AOL can possibly see what kind of erosion Genie can
bring to a message board, she destroys and empties a group like I've never
seen.
Sorry again.

You are such a load of crap, Broadwaypiss! You troll sites spewing your hatred,
harassment and lies never once saying or contributing to the sites real
purpose!!!!

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 28, 2002, 9:07:09 PM11/28/02
>From: freedom94d
Did she threaten you? TOS would be interested in that.I can't imagine having no

sense of self-pride and continuing to force myself on people who want no part
of it.
Dawn

You are either very stupid to back up this low life scum, Broadwaypiss, or you
are Broadwaypiss using another screen name!!! Which is it??

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 28, 2002, 9:24:07 PM11/28/02
>From: "mr b" mR...@aol.com
HI Aladdin
Chill out,it was me that posted the messages about the seances.I thought it
might brighten an otherwise dull uneventful day.I think my sense of humour has

gone over your head so im leaving this
newsgroup forever.No offence was intended or meant just a student prank that
got out of hand.
Regards, Bernie

Don't believe this jurk for I think Broadwaychris, Freedom94 and this nut,
mR.b, are one in the same low life slugs!!

Dawn

Nov 28, 2002, 9:48:00 PM11/28/02
>Subject: Re: It Was Me
>From: coolroc...@aol.com (Coolrockndaddy)
>Date: 11/28/2002 8:24 PM Central Standard Time

>Don't believe this jurk for I think Broadwaychris, Freedom94 and this nut,
>mR.b, are one in the same low life slugs!!

coolrockndaddy~~~~~
LISTEN - UP and pay close attention as this will be my only response to you
since you are the reason filters were invented.

I have posted under the same name for over 6 years.

Keep your idiotic theories over at the Elvis Forum on AOL. You're making a fool
of yourself here and no one is interested in your simple- minded jibberish.

If you choose to be friends with psychos like Aladdin so be it.
Please go away. oh yea, it's spelled J 'E' R K

Dawn

Ray

Nov 28, 2002, 10:38:55 PM11/28/02
This ain't a discussion group "Southo" it's an INSULT group.....
the only thing discussed here is other peoples sanity or lack of it....

One day this place may become an Elvis NG but I won't hold my breath....
The subject of this post for example says it all, it should be in a
Paranormal NG
not bloody here, stick E's name in the title and they reckon it's
acceptable..
Well it ain't, post's such as that are a bloody joke, I don't care who
posted it..it's ridiculous...

Anyhow you lucky Americans get to see the NBC special shortly, we wanna know
all about it..
since we in Australia will not see it till we get coloured TV over here
sometime this decade.....lol

regards Ray

"Southern Comfort" <Puppy...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> This discussion group is a riot!!
>
> Scottie

---

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 28, 2002, 11:47:21 PM11/28/02
>From: freedom94d

If you choose to be friends with psychos like Aladdin so be it.
Please go away. oh yea, it's spelled J 'E' R K
Dawn

Your wrong, for jerk is spelled DAWN!!

ALADDIN137

Nov 29, 2002, 3:50:32 AM11/29/02
>From: freed...@aol.comspamnot (Dawn)

>>Don't believe this jurk for I think Broadwaychris, Freedom94 and this nut,
>>mR.b, are one in the same low life slugs!!

>coolrockndaddy~~~~~

>LISTEN - UP???????????????????????

>pay close attention....noooooooo don't think so!

>this will be my only response GOOD!

>I am

>the reason filters were invented.

>I have posted under the same name for over 60 years.

>Keep your idiotic theories to AOL staff!

>I have posted under

>fool.........

>for over16 years.

>I'm

> simple- minded

> for over 6 years.

>of

>jibberish.

>If you choose to be friends with{ psychos like} Aladdin *SMILES*

>Please go away to a decent place, this is not one!

>oh yea, it's spelled

>Dawn D= degrading
A= agnostic
W= wornout
N= nerd! Hows it feel????
Now then, Miss Prissy.... Why do you always like to toss me in there on your
conversations... and call me names and be so foolish to think I am going to
stand back and laugh it away?? I'm not a Psycho...I am not even as nasty as
you! !Definately if your not Browdwaychris, I am no where nasty like he is!!
All of you people who want to fight...not discuss or enjoy ELVIS which I
thought was the purpose for this message board...not name calling and
slanderous statements....then you'll be happy to know that Your BUSTED!!!! YES
IN DEED!
Lets see now, how does that little prayer go .... "Yeah though I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death... I will fear no evil, because I am the
baddest "mother******"...around... so forth!???
Coolrock, isn't a JERK! He is nice, Yummy is nice, Electra is nice, SuzieQ
&Knightquad are nice, Ray is nice, a few others including elvis2477 seem very
nice... you are the MOB!!
How dare you speak about my contribution to this board... you and a handful of
your "Gods" runabout like little wicked mice scattered all over the
place...nit-picking and biting and chewing holes!!!! Time for RAID!!!
Lady, (I use that term very loosley) you have just made a few of the biggest
mistakes of your miserable life!!!! Got that???? You've been reported to lots
more than just AOL....You don't tell anyone to go away...go to the Elvis Fan
Forum..go to hell...get screwed.this is typical....you filter for eternity..if
you demons last that long... and there will always be people like ME... just
keep it up....walk right in..sit right down... and before you know what hit the
fan/.you and BrowdwayChris, etc. will be eating pork'n'beans with toothpicks
from a jail cell!!!!! You will never pull this stunt of yours on me or anyone
else! You all need to be slapped in your two faced mouths!! Shame on you!!!
Repeat after me... ELVIS MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT Alenon for arguments by
bored stupid people who love to cause trouble! GUESS WHAT?
You FOUND IT!!!!!!! You dished it out until I have almost choaked on it...now
shut up..and keep on subject line! OR get off line! ~~~ Aladdin ~ little
Genie stands up for rights! Be they Mine, yours or Elvis'..too bad I came
across as a mindless troll.....I am anything but. Now time is ticking..........

Richard Palmer

Nov 29, 2002, 4:03:42 AM11/29/02
On 28 Nov 2002 16:05:06 GMT, devild...@aol.com (Devildog1982z)
wrote:

It's not as if it was completely unbelievable. It doesn't occur to me
to read the header fields of messages before I reply (and the default
setting in "Agent" is to hide them anyway) so there was no reason to
doubt it was genuine.

It's a shame that it was a forgery. I thought it had the makings of a
good few days worth of replies.

Richard

Message has been deleted

ALADDIN137

Nov 29, 2002, 6:25:01 AM11/29/02
>From: freed...@aol.comspamnot (Dawn)

>Take your hatered elsewhere, and
>>>by Gosh I will prosocute for this little slanderous junk. Be it you, or
>your
>>>low class friends that think your so neat! You are the moron on this site!
>>
>>Dear Wacked out Kook,
>>You show up here a few weeks ago and litter the joint up with all the puss
>of
>>your little life, force your nonsense on us in post after post and refuse to
>>leave AND YOU HAVE THE HAIRY BALLS TO TELL ME TO TAKE IT ELSEWHERE???
>>Go fuck yourself on this Thanksgiving day and everyday you choose to return
>>here, you will never be liked here. You will not 'touch hearts' here and I
>>will
>>never accept the retardation you brought to Fan Forum, here. Never.
>>Go get some shock treatments, do whatever you have to do, I'm telling it
>like
>>it is.
>>
>>And to all of you, I can't stomach this kook and I apologize to all for my
>>nastiness.
>>Only those of you with AOL can possibly see what kind of erosion Genie can
>>bring to a message board, she destroys and empties a group like I've never
>>seen.
>>Sorry again.
>>

>Did she threaten you? TOS would be interested in that.

>THEY WERE INDEED INTERESTED IN THIS ENTIRE POST !

Dawn

Nov 29, 2002, 10:30:11 AM11/29/02
ALADDIN,
YOU JUST COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE!!
Someone emailed me your threats, I do not see anything you write thanks to
filters.
As Elvis would sing, "It's a Matter of Time" until we all can say,
*BYE BYE BIRDIE!*

Dawn

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 29, 2002, 10:39:15 AM11/29/02
>From: freedom94d

You're no Elvis fan, Freedumb94, sorry I meant Freedom94! Such a low life!
On 2nd thought you are Freedumb94.

Broadwaychris

Nov 29, 2002, 1:14:11 PM11/29/02
>I don't have many on my side, but the ones who are, are top notch
>people! The best of the best.

That dumbass motherfucker? I was thinking the dumbest of the dumb was more like
it.

Broadwaychris

Nov 29, 2002, 1:16:44 PM11/29/02
>NOT FUNNY...this is not 3rd grade!!!!
>So possibly I should prosocute you to the limits of the law, no...I'll just
>let
>it go.. nothing gets over my head Mr. At my expense on Thanksgiving, you
>chose
>to be mean...and I do not call that a sense of humor!

With you, it's worse than the third grade.

Scott

Nov 29, 2002, 1:33:53 PM11/29/02

"Richard Palmer" <r.pa...@virgin.net> wrote in message
> [...]
> hook up with Marilyn Monroe - could this medium friend of yours
> channel a few photographs?
>
> Has he got round to recording 'Feelings' yet? What about 'Rock Island
> Line'? There are a lot of folks down here who would pay good money for
> copies of those.
>
> Is he still touring up there? Does he still open with See See Rider,
> Amen, and Love Me? If you get back in touch, tell him it's getting a
> bit stale, BMG and the bootleggers have released a few hundred shows
> now, and we think he should mix it up a bit more. He could lose Teddy
> Bear and Don't Be Cruel, and honestly, nobody would notice.
>
> Did he see that whole Nic Cage thing coming a mile off? We all did.
>
> Do they have dictionaries in heaven? Ask him if he'll look up the word
> "Oxymoron", and see if the example given is "Respected Medium".

LOL!!!!

Scott

Scott

Nov 29, 2002, 1:37:26 PM11/29/02

"mr b" <mR...@aol.com> wrote in message

> HI Aladdin
>
> Chill out,it was me that posted the messages about the seances.
> I thought it might brighten an otherwise dull uneventful day.
>
> I think my sense of humour has gone over your head so im leaving this
> newsgroup forever.
> No offence was intended or meant just a student prank that got out of
hand.

> Regards
> Bernie

Well, despite who started it,...Richard's response was hilarious! lol.

Scott

Broadwaychris

Nov 29, 2002, 1:51:13 PM11/29/02

You tell her, Stooleatin!
Your originality and canny just blow me away!
More please!

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 29, 2002, 1:56:29 PM11/29/02
>From: broadwaychris

Will I see, Broadwaypiss, you are still the low life slug! Hmmmm still picking
on women? What a tuff guy you must have been in the first grade!! LOL

Message has been deleted

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 29, 2002, 2:15:53 PM11/29/02
>From: broadwaychris

I'm not stooping as low as you are, Broadwaypiss, with such originality as
m---erf---er and etc. You are one big blow hard in one small very small
person!!
Still waiting for you to talk about Elvis.

Broadwaychris

Nov 29, 2002, 2:39:09 PM11/29/02
>BUT, I am beginning to understand why her husband was an alcoholic!
>
>The poor bastard 's only escape was in a bottle of booze.

That's why this kook looks for friends and contact online.
You have to know that no one can stay near her.
I can only begin to imagine what her life looks like offline. I'd bet my bottom
dollar that this is a pack-rat for starters. Sitting in piles of garbage and
marinating in her victim status. Marinating in how everything in her life never
fully appreciated her golden heart.
Of course he was an alchoholic!
Of course her 'step-father' resorted to suffication to shut her up!
Who wouldn't want to murder her or drink themselves into oblivion just to chase
the very thought of her out of their cursed heads?
I'll also bet there's a substance abuse problem here. Ol' Genie has undoubtedly
seen a progam or two and her online search for connection with others might be
a transference of addiction.
Smokes like a chimney? Maybe.
Genie, choose life. Choose to move ahead and free yourself from the shackles of
mental illness. You won't find what you need online, this is a quick fix. The
dull comfort found in waking up after a shock treatment can only be
found....well...after a shock treatment, maybe that wasn't the best example.
Genie, you'll find no comfort here, but I now assume you like that. That's
where you feel at home. You enjoy the disarray here, just like you enjoy the
disarray that surrounds you in La Hovel del Genie White Cloud.
I'll have to contemplate a treatment for you, sit tight, I'll get back to you.

Broadwaychris

Nov 29, 2002, 2:47:34 PM11/29/02
>You are either very stupid to back up this low life scum, Broadwaypiss, or
>you
>are Broadwaypiss using another screen name!!! Which is it??

Hey Stooleatin,
I was just wondering, when you and your kid practice your karate moves on each
other, do you play "(Everybody was) Kung Fu Fighting'?
whoa-0-0-0oooo HA! whoa-0-0-0ooooh!
Can he kick your ass yet?

Coolrockndaddy

Nov 29, 2002, 3:36:36 PM11/29/02
>From: broadwaychris

No but I'm sure he can kick yours!!
When will you ever add something positive
to this site? Maybe something about Elvis!
I thought that's why we are all here, isn't it?

Elvis2477

Nov 29, 2002, 4:58:30 PM11/29/02
>Last night a friend,a respected medium, and I held a seance to get in touch
>with Elvis.
>When we got in contact I recorded the session and here are some of the
>transcripts.
>
>ME........Elvis what do you miss about not being alive?
>
>ELVIS...I miss my family and not being there for my daughter.
>
>ME.......Do you think she made the right choices in marriage?
>
>ELVIS....I would not of allowed her to marry Michael Jackson.
>
>ME.......What is your biggest disappointment ?
>
>ELVIS...The way my so called friends have distorted the truth about me.
>
>ME.......Do you have anything to say to your fans?
>
>ELVIS...Thank you for keeping my memory alive god bless you all.
>

>There is 30 minutes in total of conversation if there is enough interest I
>will post some more.
>
>Hey this looks like the work of broadway, are you bored again asshole?

Broadwaychris

Nov 29, 2002, 5:03:16 PM11/29/02
>You are either very stupid to back up this low life scum, Broadwaypiss, or
>you
>are Broadwaypiss using another screen name!!! Which is it??

But really, the problem with you is, you're a guy of less than average
intelligence, (I picked that up from reading your posts before we ever met) who
thinks he's bright and can't be convinced otherwise, which makes you that much
dumber.
Like Genie, you never once consider who you're talking to, before jumping in,
mouth full throttle.
Dawn, who is everything you'll never be in terms of smarts, has been a valued
member of this community, online and off, long before you even stumbled on the
notion that Elvis could even be discussed.
What she forgot, you still don't know.
And like that other douchebag, Genie, you hopped in here, once again, mouth
full throttle, not knowing who was or wasn't here or even once considering how
your dumbness would translate.
The beauty of online stupidity is, you can be as dumb as you please in any
group of people and do it without the shame or danger that would accompany real
life give and takes.
Imbeciles, like Genie and yourself, would never be tolerated at any table or
gathering where you'd find some of the people that post and think here, like
Dawn as a for instance.
Neither of you are bright or engaging, that's precisely why no one of any worth
or importance posts where you usually hang out.
Every good Elvis 'thinker' bailed out of that 'Forum' two years ago, making
room for you and the baglady.

Upon visiting for the first time in a long time, I find you, Aladdin, kStevens
and other brain dead morons and bottom feeders, trading elementary barbs with
trolls and spam posts between gems on such important matters as, 'ELVIS IS
KING!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!' 'No he's not' YES HE IS!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!! ELVIS
KING OF ROCK!!!!!!! WHAT DAY IS ELVIS'S BIRTHDAY??
jan.8 1935- aug 16 1977 ALWAYS THE KING!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Did Elvis have a twin
bother? YEAH!!! JESSE GARON!!! HE'S WITH JESSE NOW IN HEAVEN, MAN!!!!!
Then Aladdin, who puts out psychotically subtle implications that she's someone
in the Elvis world, but it's a secret, goes on to tell you how smart you are
and how you're a REAL Elvis fan like her.
It's a fucking wasteland to me, but ultimately, it's a place for you and people
like you to meet like-minded fans. People of your level.

No one other than Genie, invited you here, but as long as you can't really be
stopped from posting here, at least have the good sense of a farmhand to wipe
your shoes before you come into Dawn's house, this house and look around a
little before you show your lack of ability and means.
If this were real life, I'd have the luxury of being able to punch you and your
baglady buddy in your fucking faces for treating this place and my friends as
disrespectfully as you have, but to your advantage, all I can do here is write.

In such a case, a guttersnipe, know-nothing, sixth grade level cunt, such as
yourself, can knock himself out calling better men than him names, it won't
make you any smarter and it won't roll out the red carpet for your fleabag
friend.
At the end of the day, the mud is still on your shoes and you're still a
fucking moron who can't do any better for friends than Ol' Genie and that
fucking imbecile, Gareth Stevens. Congratulations, Jerkoff.

Elvis2477

Nov 29, 2002, 5:06:56 PM11/29/02
>>Dear Wacked out Kook,
>>You show up here a few weeks ago and litter the joint up with all the puss
>of
>>your little life, force your nonsense on us in post after post and refuse to
>>leave AND YOU HAVE THE HAIRY BALLS TO TELL ME TO TAKE IT ELSEWHERE???
>>Go fuck yourself on this Thanksgiving day and everyday you choose to return
>>here, you will never be liked here. You will not 'touch hearts' here and I
>>will
>>never accept the retardation you brought to Fan Forum, here. Never.
>>Go get some shock treatments, do whatever you have to do, I'm telling it
>like
>>it is.
>>
>>And to all of you, I can't stomach this kook and I apologize to all for my
>>nastiness.
>>Only those of you with AOL can possibly see what kind of erosion Genie can
>>bring to a message board, she destroys and empties a group like I've never
>>seen.
>>Sorry again.
>>

>broadwaychris,you are 100% scum.
>
>I agree 100% LOW LIFE SCUM

Elvis2477

Nov 29, 2002, 5:10:54 PM11/29/02
>Hey Stooleatin,
>>I was just wondering, when you and your kid practice your karate moves on
>each
>other, do you play "(Everybody was) Kung Fu Fighting'?
>>whoa-0-0-0oooo HA! whoa-0-0-0ooooh!
>>Can he kick your ass yet?
>
>No but I'm sure he can kick yours!!
>When will you ever add something positive
>to this site? Maybe something about Elvis!
>I thought that's why we are all here, isn't it?
>

>Hey coolrock you got any tickets to see your boy kick broadways ass? i would
love to watch that sorry ass get his ass kicked!

Broadwaychris

Nov 29, 2002, 5:12:05 PM11/29/02
>No true Elvis fan would talk the way you do to women!!!
>You realy need your butt kicked!!!

By who? You and the fleabag? You and your retarded fucking kid? A little
TaeKwonDumb? Don't bring him, I hate kicking little kids asses.
Here's my imitation of you, ya ready?
ROCK ON!!!!!! ELVIS IS KING, MAN!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!

Broadwaychris

Nov 29, 2002, 5:16:02 PM11/29/02
>i have some lovely emails i am sure aol would love to see,from broadwaychris
>and devildog.i might just send them.

Share Gareth, share!

Elvis2477

Nov 29, 2002, 5:17:01 PM11/29/02
>From: aladd...@aol.com
>NOTICE!!!!!!!!!! TO WHOMEVER USED MY NAME FOR THIS POST< I AM REPORTING IT!!!
>I DID NOT WRITE THIS AND I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO PRETEND TO BE ME! I
>NEED NO HELP WITH THIS IDIOTIC SUBJECT MATERIAL!!!
>
>I think we all know who the low life, snake in the grass is! Could it be
>Boardwaypiss?
>Oops, sorry I meant chris!
>
>broadway or one of his other asshole freinds

Elvis2477

Nov 29, 2002, 5:20:10 PM11/29/02
>Will I see, Broadwaypiss, you are still the low life slug! Hmmmm still
>>picking
>>on women? What a tuff guy you must have been in the first grade!! LOL
>>

>youre telling me he is out of the first grade.
>
>Ya , hes like jethro he has the highest education in his family. i think he
completed the second grade

Dawn

Nov 29, 2002, 10:04:14 PM11/29/02
Chris,
Jordan will be moving out soon.........Can I adopt YOU??

: )
Dawn

>Subject: Re: Elvis and me& a bottle of rum
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)
>Date: 11/29/2002 4:03 PM Central Standard Time

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 5:32:21 AM11/30/02
>From: coolroc...@aol.com (Coolrockndaddy)

>No but I'm sure he can kick yours!!
>When will you ever add something positive
>to this site? Maybe something about Elvis!
>I thought that's why we are all here,

>isn't it?

Exactly Coolrock....
He is just a self hating bored fan of Marty Lacker or no one in
paticular...maybe himself!!! All they do is put people down.... and place claim
to fame, and tell others they are nobody! I guess you've all heard, I am the
worst person alive....????? I am not sure why or how they came to this...but I
Love Elvis with all my heart & thats all I want to chat about..plenty other
stuff to do...

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 5:36:12 AM11/30/02
>From: elvi...@aol.com (Elvis2477)

>>Hey coolrock you got any tickets to see your boy kick broadways ass? i would
>love to watch that sorry ass get his ass

>kicked!

LOL!!!!! I have to laugh on this one, the very picture of the good against the
bad.. loosing the battle of his lifetime! Most people who slander others this
way, can be "blown" away like a feather in the wind..they have no personality,
they have no intgelligence, probably no looks, or money either...that
leaves...rag on everyone else for kicks!!! Impotent Chris!

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:15:53 AM11/30/02
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

>cursed heads?

>a transference of addiction.

I am sure you will Satan!! Do you think it's funny that my 2 yr old child was
burned to death in a wreck!? You have laughed at everything....you asked if I
had kids(retarded..you said) remember....?

You Hateful worthless human being....!!!!
The only reason you know anything personal of me, or my life is because it was
either asked, or given in connection to an Elvis subject!!!! Trace it....aunt&
cats more or less true, comparable to Elvis & his buddies!! I was making a
point..idiot!
You patheic S>O>B> I will state it again, my ex was an alcoholic because of two
tours of viet-nam and several buddies died, many viet-nam vets come home that
way!!! I hung in there as long as I could, trying to help him.
I do not drink, smoke or use drugs!!! Disapoints you does it???? You certainly
must, because you are way off the scale of decency and anyone who would want to
listen to this crap...should put you in a rubber room!!! You filthy mouth BUM!
How the hell do you know, who anyone here is????? Dawn is obviously your
pet-dog! Good for you...you talk more about jackasses than ELVIS! Is this not
an Elvis board and anyone may come to visit and chat???????????? Why not shut
up and talk about Elvis, you braindead zombie?
I do not need your kind of friends...I like Elvis friends... and I know a few
people in the business smart-ass!!!!! I could care less to give you an inside
look at my life, you don't deserve my even speaking to you!What is the funniest
part of all, is should it ever be revealed...you'll pee your PANTS!!!
Yes, I have a lot of STUFF...so I suppose I am a pack-rat...it isn't garbage
though///and I don't want to disapoint you, but I have been seen on Rodeo
Drive...I am not empty handed or empty headed you nasty, dirty piece of work!
Portrait of dorien grey!!!!
Since you brought it up smart-mouth..who here finds it funny that someone was
raped & nearly killed?????
I have counseled people with these post-traumatic stress situations...maybe you
need some sound counsil yourself, keep it up and it will be from my attorney,
not just AOL! Yes dear heart... coward!!! Every single thing you say...has been
recorded and given to proper authorities!!!Including the police... so... rave
on maniac!!!
I loved my grandmother, her name was Anna-Belle WhiteCloud. I use whitecloud,
yes. I Love the name. I have one idenity that I use 99.9% and that is
Aladdin...I am not a phoney, a freak, or a nut...but you (other than Dawn) show
your non-ELVIS group here how violently harrassing and arrogant and cheap you
are. I do have a heart of gold, but you Mr have a black one!! May God help you
for all your wicked, perverted ways! All the filth & hate that pours out your
mouth...you need an exorcist!!!!!!!!!

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:19:45 AM11/30/02
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

THIS IS ABOUT ELVIS AND HIS FANS>>>> do you know how many times you have called
people names..on this one post??? You have said "Genie" so many times I am
suprized that I haven't popped out of your booze bottle...in a puff of your
smoke to ask you what 3 wishes you need, though I can tell you. !. A Brain 2.
No mouth 3. A heart
SHUT YOUR UGLY TRAP! No one here is a baglady, moron, indegent slimeball except
yourself...your crap is flying full speed right back in your face!

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:21:53 AM11/30/02
>From: freed...@aol.comspamnot (Dawn)

>Chris,
> Jordan will be moving out soon.........Can I adopt YOU??

>: )
>Dawn

: ) by all means Dawn... adopt this monster...he is still at the local pound
isn't he? For observavtion? Oh, don't forget that Rabie vaccine.... most
important if you adopt Cujo-chris

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:29:01 AM11/30/02
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

>By who? You and the fleabag? You and your retarded fucking kid? A little
>TaeKwonDumb? Don't bring him, I hate kicking little kids asses.
>Here's my imitation of you, ya ready?

>ROCK ON!!!!!! ELVIS IS KING, MAN!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO thats not your style Chris...thats the style of a true Elvis Fan...
Yours is like this: "DROP DEAD>>PISS OFF>>RETARDED< MORONS & GOT IT ? NO< DUMB
ASS" What part of Elvis do you admire?
The part I admire most is his decent respectable manner...even when it wasn't
deserved....he had class...and if he were here he would take you & wash your
mouth out in a deep lake somewhere!!!!
Go make your own station called EVIL AGENTS FROM HELL...if you don't like Rock
On Elvis...Elvis is the king... then you belong somewhere else!

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:32:59 AM11/30/02
>From: kstev...@aol.com (K stevens35)

>>Go for it, Aladdin, if AOL needs someone to second your opinion then I'll be
>>glad to oblige!!
>>Thanks Elvis for all the great tunes!!

>i have some lovely emails i am sure aol would love to see,from broadwaychris
>and devildog.i might just send them.

GOOD! They have about 40 from me.... and I have family in the Police Dept. and
this punk is speaking directly to them everytime he opens his ugly mouth!!!
That is sooooooo funnny...Elvis would get a real bang out of that one, wouldn't
he???

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:37:54 AM11/30/02
>From: "Scott" Sco...@Elv1s.com
>Date: 11/29/2002 10:33 AM Pacifi

>"Richard Palmer"

>, "ALADDIN137"

DID NOT WRITE THIS! SO GET OFF MY CASE!

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:41:49 AM11/30/02
>Subject: Re: Elvis and me and a seance
>From: broadw...@aol.com

>(Broadwaychris)
>Date: 11/29/2002 10:14 AM Pacific

aladdin aid:

>>I don't have many on my side, but the ones who are, are top notch
>>people! The best of the best.

>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

>That dumbass motherfucker? I was thinking the dumbest of the dumb was more
>like
>it.

My friends are ELVIS loving, decent people unlike yourself...I never said that
they were all on line..on here..or any other message board...fool! You fell
into that pit all by yourself....

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 7:09:10 AM11/30/02
>From: freed...@aol.comspamnot (Dawn)

>ALADDIN,
>YOU JUST COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE!!
>Someone emailed me your threats, I do not see anything you write thanks to
>filters.
>As Elvis would sing, "It's a Matter of Time" until we all can say,
>*BYE BYE BIRDIE!*
>

>Dawn
>
>Bye Bye Blackbirds in a pie...... How many dam times has Chris knocked me off
my chair, sent through filth & you backed him... it is no personal threat to
tell you YOU ARE IN TROUBLE both of your harrassing comments all the way...have
been turned over...

Francesc Lopez

Nov 30, 2002, 8:00:21 AM11/30/02
Shouldnt the Police Dpt be bother with more serious stuff than this. Just
asking

Francesc

"ALADDIN137" <aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

moon...@bellsouth.net

Nov 30, 2002, 12:29:12 PM11/30/02
Aladdin, this is a good example of what I am talking about in my previous
post to you.

Marty

"ALADDIN137" <aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

moon...@bellsouth.net

Nov 30, 2002, 12:29:53 PM11/30/02

"ALADDIN137" <aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Another example.

Marty

moon...@bellsouth.net

Nov 30, 2002, 12:31:43 PM11/30/02

"ALADDIN137" <aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Another example Aladdin,

One of many you answer that was not directed to or about you, that you have
nothing to do with.

Who's negative? Who's insulting? Who's rude?

Think about it.

Broadwaychris

Nov 30, 2002, 12:47:15 PM11/30/02
>GOOD! They have about 40 from me.... and I have family in the Police Dept.
>and
>this punk is speaking directly to them everytime he opens his ugly mouth!!!
>That is sooooooo funnny...Elvis would get a real bang out of that one,
>wouldn't
>he???

Dried up Kooky Bag Lady,
I'm surprised to see you have family anywhere that wasn't taken out in freak
accident or consumed by the family pets, but either way, douchebag, be sure to
keep us all posted on the prosecution of ol' Broadway!
It'll go something like this;

(Blurry dream with music coming into focus)

(knock at the door) 'Are you Broadway, Broadwaychris?'
'....why..uh..yes, is there a problem?
'I'm Detective Friday, this is Detective White Cloud, we're with the NYPD Task
Force on Internet and Newsgroup Stupidity, would you come with us please? Where
do you keep your computer, sir?'
..But I haven't done anything!
'Sir, are you familiar with Genie White Cloud, aka Aladdin? Well, she's my
aunt, sir and though she smells and though she's piled under stacks of garbage
and though she's still withdrawing from the dull comfort of shock treatments,
she's reported you to the authorities for allegedly calling her, among other
things, 'douchebag', 'baglady', 'kook', would you please turn around..(the
handcuffs click)'

(BC starts to sob) B-B-But...who'll feed my turtle? (sobs) Ahhhm, gonna miss
The Larry David Shooooow.......I HAVE RIGHTS, GODDAMNIT!!!

'You have the right to remain silent........'

(The petrified BC, now wails- ah hooo hoooo hooooooooo) Call Devildog! He'll
tell you, he'll tell you I didn't do anything!!
'Devildog1982Z? We have him down in the car, sir, he offended Kstevens online,
keep moving'.

Dawn

Nov 30, 2002, 12:58:36 PM11/30/02
>Subject: Re: Elvis and me and a seance
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)
>Date: 11/30/2002 11:47 AM Central Standard Time

Chris,
If your usual line of work ever gets slow you'd be a prime candidate
as a writer for SNL. In fact this whole topic IS SNL material!

Dawn

Broadwaychris

Nov 30, 2002, 1:15:01 PM11/30/02
>WhiteCloud. I use whitecloud,

The toilet tissue?
Satan

Broadwaychris

Nov 30, 2002, 1:18:09 PM11/30/02

You have no idea how it thrills me when you call me Satan!
God, I love it.
Step.
Step into the darkness.
Satan

>I am sure you will Satan!!

Broadwaychris

Nov 30, 2002, 1:21:52 PM11/30/02
>Chris,
> Jordan will be moving out soon.........Can I adopt YOU??
>
>: )
>Dawn

Yeah, but the ol'man will hate it and I eat like you have no idea!
I could use some love, though!.

Broadwaychris

Nov 30, 2002, 1:23:51 PM11/30/02
!>: ) by all means Dawn... adopt this monster...he is still at the local pound

>isn't he? For observavtion? Oh,
>don't forget that Rabie vaccine.... most
>important if you adopt Cujo-chris

LOLOLOLOL()LO, now, you're making some interesting posts!

Broadwaychris

Nov 30, 2002, 1:37:10 PM11/30/02
>>Bye Bye Blackbirds in a pie...... How many dam times has Chris knocked me
>off
>my chair, sent through filth & you backed him... it is no personal threat to
>tell you YOU ARE IN TROUBLE both of your harrassing comments all the
>way...have
>been turned over...

And you love every letter of it!
You might want to turn this over,
You can't imagine my delight at the fantasy of you falling off a chair!
What an actress! Are you ready for your close-up?
Satan

Broadwaychris

Nov 30, 2002, 6:42:07 PM11/30/02
broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris) wrote in message news:<20021130132152...@mb-mh.aol.com>...

Now, it's been brought to my attention that my last message in this
thread may come off as a boozy come on.
I save all boozy come ons for private emails and offer my friend Dawn
an apology in public, as I wrote 'I eat like you have no idea'. I now
realize this can be read as a degenerate's generous offer, but in fact
was just a warning up front about my prowess in a refridgerator.
'I could use some love', well, I already have too much of that kind of
love, I meant the other kind. The nice kind.

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:43:06 PM11/30/02
>From: moon...@bellsouth.net
>Date: 11/30/2002 9:29 AM Pacific

>Aladdin, this is a good example of what I am talking about in my previous
>post to you.

Yes Marty,
I went from shock...to tears...to frustration and finally total anger!!!!!!!
Please tell me that you have read the long drawn out insults...If you would
look at these comments.. right after I say something about Elvis.... I am
slammed in 4 letter words... I am sorry you dislike me... but you are taking
sides with people that are mean, nasty and love to harrass and put the blame on
others...look for it, it's there. I could copy and paste but I doubt your up
for that...and you would think I am just sending you hate mail....not from me I
assure you. Treat me right, I will treat you or anyone else fairly also.

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:48:42 PM11/30/02
>From: moon...@bellsouth.net
>Date: 11/30/2002 9:29 AM Pacific

>Another example.
>
>Marty
Please read one of 100 he wrote me!!
YES... you are only looking to ME!!! READ CHRIS everywhere my name appears...he
sprews filth out...even talking to Coolrock, he must have included me 15 times
I will include one....it is often unprovoked, I talk about Karate& Elvis...and
read all those!!!

Subject: Re: Elvis and me and a seance
From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

Date: 11/28/2002 9:49 AM Pacific Standard Time

>Take your hatered elsewhere, and
>by Gosh I will prosocute for this little slanderous junk. Be it you, or your
>low class friends that think your so neat! You are the moron on this site! I

Dear Wacked out Kook,
You show up here a few weeks ago and litter the joint up with all the puss of
your little life, force your nonsense on us in post after post and refuse to
leave AND YOU HAVE THE HAIRY BALLS TO TELL ME TO TAKE IT ELSEWHERE???
Go fuck yourself on this Thanksgiving day and everyday you choose to return
here, you will never be liked here. You will not 'touch hearts' here and I will
never accept the retardation you brought to Fan Forum, here. Never.
Go get some shock treatments, do whatever you have to do, I'm telling it like
it is.

And to all of you, I can't stomach this kook and I apologize to all for my
nastiness.
Only those of you with AOL can possibly see what kind of erosion Genie can
bring to a message board, she destroys and empties a group like I've never
seen.
Sorry again.

ALADDIN137

Nov 30, 2002, 6:53:02 PM11/30/02

Subject: Something Elvis said to all of us
From: aladd...@aol.com (ALADDIN137)
Date: 11/27/2002 9:15 PM Pacific Standard Time

For Those of you who care, or not.. I'd like to share something that Elvis
said, and if you by chance missed it, I think it applies here.

"Ah..there's a guy said one time... he said ah..
You never stood in that mans shoes..
Or saw things there in his eyes..or stood and watched
with helpless hands, while the heart inside you dies.
So help your brother along the way, no matter where he starts.
For the same God that made you, made him too
These men with broken hearts." Quoted by Elvis Presley during a concert

Is there something you'd like to share, regarding this or another quote made by
Elvis? I always believed that no matter what he said, it was worth paying close
attention. Because #1. He said it. #2. He was making a point #3. He was
showing love...sometimes humor...and everything he said, made a mark on my
heart. I have found it terribly sad that nothing I have tried to contribute,
has left a mark on your hearts. ~ Genie

Now follow what Chris said to me please........

moon...@bellsouth.net

Nov 30, 2002, 7:20:57 PM11/30/02

"ALADDIN137" <aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

I read almost everything on here, I filter no one, although if this crap
keeps up I might have to.

Chris, Dawn and Dog didn't start in on you until you started on them, me and
others. You might not want to realize it but that's the way it is.

I'm just trying to point out some things to make your life here a little
more pleasant. Even though you have stated in emails and other postings on
other forums that you came here to, "Get Marty!" Don't deny it, as you know
a couple of those posts were posted here on AEK in the last few weeks.
That's the way you started out here when you first came on. That's OK with
me but that's the kind of attitude that will get you fired upon here

You can continue to act like the victim all you want but you're not.
Whatever has been posted to you here, you have brought on yourself. The
sooner you realize it and start enjoying it here, the better off you'll be.

I'm just trying to help you here but if you come back in answer with the
same old crap, it's filter time because it's getting boring and tiresome to
read what you post.

Marty.

Elvis2477

Nov 30, 2002, 7:39:50 PM11/30/02
>WhiteCloud. I use whitecloud,
>
>The toilet tissue?
>Satan
>
>What did i miss here ? what are we talking about whitecloud?

Dawn

Nov 30, 2002, 8:21:56 PM11/30/02
>Subject: Re: Elvis and me& a bottle of rum
>From: Broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)
>Date: 11/30/2002 5:42 PM Central Standard Time

Chris,
I understood you completely the first time. I knew that you
weren't "coming on to me".
I would have answered your original message earlier but I've been trying to
figure out what to do with "the ol' man"... HAHAHA! just kidding.

Dawn

Dawn

Nov 30, 2002, 8:34:13 PM11/30/02
Marty,
I think you've really given this issue a lot of time and
thought.
You've been most diplomatic and sensible, if it doesn't sink in by now it's a
lost cause.
I also need to thank you for your kind words about Jordan and
myself. I try to do my best but as everyone knows Jordan is the one who really
does the work and has the never ending energy to promote Elvis in a positive
manner.

Take care,
Dawn

>Subject: Re: Elvis and me& a bottle of rum

>From: moon...@bellsouth.net
>Date: 11/30/2002 6:20 PM Central Standard Time

ALADDIN137

Dec 1, 2002, 12:58:53 AM12/1/02
>From: moon...@bellsouth.net

>I read almost everything on here, I filter no one, although if this crap
>keeps up I might have to.
>
>Chris, Dawn and Dog didn't start in on you until you started on them, me and
>others. You might not want to realize it but that's the way it is.
>
>I'm just trying to point out some things to make your life here a little
>more pleasant. Even though you have stated in emails and other postings on
>other forums that you came here to, "Get Marty!" Don't deny it, as you know
>a couple of those posts were posted here on AEK in the last few weeks.
>That's the way you started out here when you first came on. That's OK with
>me but that's the kind of attitude that will get you fired upon here
>
>You can continue to act like the victim all you want but you're not.
>Whatever has been posted to you here, you have brought on yourself. The
>sooner you realize it and start enjoying it here, the better off you'll be.
>
>I'm just trying to help you here but if you come back in answer with the
>same old crap, it's filter time because it's getting boring and tiresome to
>read what you post.
>
>Marty.
>

>Well, excuse me all to death guys... but I was hurt beyond belief because
Browdwaychris used to be sort of a pal on the other site..Devildog and I have
bo such words...not sure what your talking about, I stay out of his stuff, and
he doesn't get into mine...I admire that. I have not called him
anything.....and as for dawn..she followes chris lead.... as for you, I don't
recall saying I was out to GET MARTY! Maybe it wasn't sent by me, I do recall
saying I was not revealing my idenity, and at that time it was a personal
"Vendetta" if you leave me be, I would leave you be...

ALADDIN137

Dec 1, 2002, 1:09:10 AM12/1/02
>From: moon...@bellsouth.net
>Date: 11/30/2002 9:31 AM Pacific Standard Time

>> >: )
>> >Dawn

THIS WAS SAID IN REPLY TO HIS LONG SLAM TO ME!!!! * COOLROCK! SHE OFTEN GOES
"HURRY FOR YOU">>>>>

>> : ) by all means Dawn... adopt this monster...he is still at the local
>pound
>> isn't he? For observavtion? Oh, don't forget that Rabie vaccine.... most
>> important if you adopt Cujo-chris
>

>Another example Aladdin,

NO IT IS NOT! I AM DEFENDING AN ATTACK MADE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!>One of many you

answer that was not directed to or about you, that you have
>nothing to do with.

IT CERTAINLY WAS!!!!!>Who's negative? Who's insulting?

>Who's negative? Who's insulting? Who's rude?

THEY ARE>>> MAINLY CHRIS!!!!! For Gods sake Marty, look at it, he didn't need
to tell me to go "F" myself....etc and so forth.....you want me to just sit
back and say nothing...let him attack me?????? Then dawn backs him up with
great post sweetheart!....Stuff like that!!!I am not insulting or rude or
negative, but when someone calls me a pathetic moron, insults every post I have
on Elvis... tells me in front of the world I am a doughbag old hag, mental
case, bla bla bla!!! Chris asked if I had any retarded kids! How nice is
that???? YOU SIR, are not paying attention to what this mongrel is saying to
me! Because they are long time posters on this ng, and your friends...it's
suddenly ok if they attack anyone???? They started it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALADDIN137

Dec 1, 2002, 1:29:42 AM12/1/02
>From: elvi...@aol.com (Elvis2477)
>Date: 11/30/2002 4:39 PM Pacific

>>Satan

Just go back a few posts and you'll see..... but I guess this is self
explanatory, He has a potty problem, and intends to use my name, or my
grandmothers for his tissue.....I don't care anymore...if people can't see what
or who he stands for by now....I just don't care anymore!

ALADDIN137

Dec 1, 2002, 1:40:00 AM12/1/02
>From: "Francesc Lopez" elvi...@hotmail.com
>Date: 11/30/2002 5:00 AM Pacifi

>Shouldnt the Police Dpt be bother with more serious stuff than this. Just
>asking

>Francesc

Thats Ok, and your very correct dear... this is an AOL problem, but in the USA
it is also illegal to harrass and stalk (on line) anyone! You may not abuse the
rights of others, etc etc.... I am not saying anyone will do anything about
this...point is friend, I am sick of his badgering me, calling me names,
whatever and wherever I post he is there! If all I ever make of this pervert is
to tell him I have more nerve than he was even born with...so be it! I am an
ELVIS fan and he will not allow me to speak on any topic......

ALADDIN137

Dec 1, 2002, 1:45:25 AM12/1/02
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

Wrong again...I have no War with Devildog..if you notice I don't even back up
"Friends" so.......

Wrong again..... I am not an old bag lady, smelly, sitting on piles of garbage
or mentally ill! I acyually treat people like you
dope! So off you go now, take your Thorazine llike a good little werewolf!

ALADDIN137

Dec 1, 2002, 1:51:55 AM12/1/02
>From: kstev...@aol.com (K stevens35)

>>My friends are ELVIS loving, decent people unlike yourself...I never said
>>that
>>they were all on line..on here..or any other message board...fool! You fell
>>into that pit all by yourself....

>aladdin you do have friends on this board.and theres a lot who wont admit it
>because they dont want to be attacked

>by a certain few idiots.

Thanks so much for the moral support... In all the years I have been around
E.R. rooms, this guy is one I don't have pity on. He could quit anytime....I
wish those freinds would make an appearance, but I understand...it has never
been a happy place to be tied and gagged to a barbed wire fence...don't want
anyone else put there...too.

ALADDIN137

Dec 1, 2002, 1:59:28 AM12/1/02
>From: broadw...@aol.com (Broadwaychris)

>And you love every letter of it!
>You might want to turn this over,
>You can't imagine my delight at the fantasy of you falling off a chair!
>What an actress! Are you ready for your close-up?

>Satan

Ohh that quote of "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of death.....etc etc
etc.." You think your cool...your not. You knock me off my chair and thats
figuratively speaking...you haven't the guts, will power or intellect to do
anything but RAG!!!!!!

ALADDIN137

Dec 1, 2002, 2:03:17 AM12/1/02
>Subject: Re: Elvis and me and a seance
>From: "Ray"

>This ain't a discussion group "Southo" it's an INSULT group.....

>he only thing discussed here is other peoples sanity or lack of it....
>
>One day this place may become an

>Elvis NG but I won't hold my breath....
>The subject of this post for example says it all, it should be in a
>Paranormal NG
>not bloody here, stick E's name in the title and they reckon it's
>acceptable..
>Well it ain't, post's such as that are a bloody joke, I don't care who
>posted it..it's ridiculous...
>
>Anyhow you lucky Americans get to see the NBC special shortly, we wanna know
>all about it..
>since we in Australia will not see it till we get coloured TV over here
>sometime this decade.....lol
>
>regards Ray
>
>"Southern Comfort" <Puppy...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> This discussion group is a riot!!
>>
>> Scottie
>>
>What would you like to know scottie?? I and a lot of us would be thrilled to
"Try" to answer any questions about the Elvis special....this is suppossed to
be an Elvis ng!!

>---

It is loading more messages.