Elvis and the Little Girl from "On Tour"

Sep 26, 2005, 11:34:14 PM9/26/05
Found these two photos from "On Tour" of Elvis with this little girl who had
cancer. What were the makers of the film thinking when they didn't include
this in the film but they included crap like that old man telling them where
Elvis would enter the building or Elvis meeting that annoying mayor. For
those that have seen this footage. How long does it last and what is Elvis
saying to the girl?

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/041972kid.html

.H.

suave harv

Sep 27, 2005, 2:57:00 AM9/27/05
She asks him to sing a 'special song', and Elvis says "I'll sing one for
you, but it''ll be a surprise". I've heard that he sings "You Gave Me A
Mountain" for her. The Mother is heard a lot, prompting the child. The
Mother seems more excited than the kid!
Afterwards the Mun says says "thank you so much for doing this". It lasts a
few minutes I guess, I'll have another look and time it.

--

"H" <d_...@rogers.com> wrote in message

Joe.

Sep 27, 2005, 11:27:00 AM9/27/05
That "little Girl" was none other than our own Aladdin, unfortunately,
she turned out to be a whore.

suave harv

Sep 27, 2005, 12:12:56 PM9/27/05
. For
> > those that have seen this footage. How long does it last and what is
Elvis
> > saying to the girl?

This part of the DVD is most interesting. There's lots of snatches of
backstage Elvis - talking about Burning Love, kidding with the Mafia.
There's even a shot of the jumpsuits on a rail similar to the start of This
Is Elvis.
The segment you asked about . . It lasts a minute forty. Elvis is really
cool here, because some superstars might go all gushing and false with ill
kids, but Elvis treats her like a normal fan. After he's signed her picture
and kisses her (the mother and her friend go 'oohhh!!!' and you can just
tell they're thinking I wish it was me!").
Anyway, it looks like Elvis had a load of stuff to sign, and he carries on
signing, after saying goodbye. The little girl, very politely (you can just
tell she's a nice kid) says "bye, thank-you" and Elvis looks up from signing
and says "you're welcome sweetheart". It's all quite genuine and nice. I've
always admired Elvis in the way he treated fans. No matter what he was like
behind closed doors, his public demeanour was exemplary.
Then we go to Trilogy, from San Antonio, (White Suit). My boy my boy!
It's only a few days 'till the UK Fan Club are sending out their copies. I
wonder if it'll be the same stuff?

suave harv

Sep 27, 2005, 12:30:10 PM9/27/05

> http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/041972kid.html

Oh, and you can clearly see when these photos were taken.

The girl would be (hopefully) around 40 now. I wonder if she knows the
film's out there?

Message has been deleted

Joe.

Sep 27, 2005, 2:08:55 PM9/27/05
Actually, my iq is 148, I have been an Elvis Fan for some 20 years, and
I fucked your Mother when she was alive.

Thanks,

Joe

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Joe.

Sep 27, 2005, 3:08:02 PM9/27/05
nah, your just another fuckface with nothing to say, so ill give posts
to those who i feel deserve it. Frankly your just boring to me.

Ta Ta and Wink Wink

Kisses with tounge

Joe

Message has been deleted

Richard Palmer

Sep 27, 2005, 4:49:44 PM9/27/05
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:12:56 +0000 (UTC), "suave harv"
<shuty...@foodnotpints.com> wrote:

>It's only a few days 'till the UK Fan Club are sending out their copies. I
>wonder if it'll be the same stuff?

Doesn't one of the copies doing the rounds (the one I've got) have a
bit at the end saying that it's been done for the fan club? I'd look,
but I'm watching something on the TV right now.

Richard

Devildog

Sep 27, 2005, 4:50:43 PM9/27/05

suave harv wrote:
Elvis is really cool here, because some superstars might go all gushing
and false with ill kids, but Elvis treats her like a normal fan. After
he's signed her picture and kisses her (the mother and her friend go
'oohhh!!!' and you can just tell they're thinking I wish it was me!").

Anyway, it looks like Elvis had a load of stuff to sign, and he carries
on signing, after saying goodbye. The little girl, very politely (you
can just tell she's a nice kid) says "bye, thank-you" and Elvis looks
up from signing and says "you're welcome sweetheart". It's all quite
genuine and nice. I've always admired Elvis in the way he treated fans.
No matter what he was like behind closed doors, his public demeanour
was exemplary.

He never seemed to pander to anyone that he was helping or signing an
autograph for. There was nothing phoney about him and even though he
had his faults, that goes a long way for me.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

suave harv

Sep 27, 2005, 6:46:35 PM9/27/05

> Doesn't one of the copies doing the rounds (the one I've got) have a
> bit at the end saying that it's been done for the fan club?

That was done as a jape by the guy that put the subtitles on. Truth is, not
even Anne E knows what Todd's putting out next week.

j_fet...@hotmail.com

Sep 27, 2005, 7:18:13 PM9/27/05
not to be pointing anything out here for a man with an IQ of 148, but
tounge is actually spelled tongue.

Genie

Sep 27, 2005, 7:53:55 PM9/27/05

I'd like to see that in writing from your psychiatrist! Your IQ=48.
Listen dirtball, that sweet little girl, if she has survived the
Cancer, I hope she will respond to your heartless and thoughtless
comment.
If she did not, then she is with Elvis in his heart.
You are as low as they come. You think I'm disliked here? I have news
for you, all of those people who spoke of this subject know that you
are a hellbound freak. Your not an Elvis fan and the only time you
behave is when you ask a question of Mr. Lacker.
Sadly, he reply's to you and then you respectfully thank him. Which
gives you some credence for about 20 minutes. What a piece of work that
is.
Rotten to the core. Maybe you need to grow up or come down with Cancer
yourself, see how funny it is.
~Aladdin

Genie

Sep 27, 2005, 7:59:34 PM9/27/05

What a beautiful shot of the both of them!

Broadway

Sep 27, 2005, 10:19:30 PM9/27/05

carolgale wrote:

> Joe. wrote:
> > That "little Girl" was none other than our own Aladdin, unfortunately,
> > she turned out to be a whore.
>

> you should be ashamed of your self that is the most meanest thing I
> have ever heard ....maybe a big IQ but a small heart
> cancer has no bounds you could become a patient ... and I think
> Elvis
> would be furious with that comment and would not accept you as a
> fan get a heart before it is to late

carol

Actually, it had the makings of a good post- the whore angle killed it.

Genie

Sep 27, 2005, 10:32:55 PM9/27/05

Yes indeed. And you are over-killing it.

Joe.

Sep 27, 2005, 10:40:54 PM9/27/05

My intention was to call genie a whore, not to make fun of a girl with
cancer. Genie says maybe I need to get cancer? That's a simple
response. Genie....fuck ya. To the rest, I apologize if I offended you
with the post. It was not intended as a slam of a little girls sad
situation regardless of your thoughts. I am also sorry that misspelling
the word tongue deminished my iq. Nevertheless, I want to make it
crystal clear, I was saying genie is was and forever will Be a slut. I
hope thelittle girl did make it naturally.-joe

Message has been deleted

Genie

Sep 28, 2005, 12:38:46 AM9/28/05

Yes, Genie said********* Because you have no mercy and no compassion or
reasoning within your dull outragious mouth! Having Cancer is not
funny, Picking on a woman you do not even know is not funny, insulting
posters and the memory of Elvis is NOT funny! I will and forever will
be an Elvis Fan. Not a whore! I will also at heart, always be a
Veterinarian. I am currently caring for my long time friend who has
terminal Cancer.
I never see him on line calling you anything. So yeah..."Genie
says........"

Genie

Sep 28, 2005, 1:02:47 AM9/28/05

Joe. wrote:
> Broadway wrote:
> > carolgale wrote:
> > >

> > > you should be ashamed of your self that is the most meanest thing I
> > > have ever heard ....maybe a big IQ but a small heart
> > > cancer has no bounds you could become a patient ... and I think
> > > Elvis
> > > would be furious with that comment and would not accept you as a
> > > fan get a heart before it is to late
> > >
> > carol
> >

> > Actually, it had the makings of a good post- the whore angle killed it.
>

> My intention was to call genie a whore, not to make fun of a girl with
> cancer. Genie says maybe I need to get cancer? That's a simple
> response. Genie....fuck ya.

**** Maybe you didn't catch Carol's comment to you?
Can't read well with such a high IQ right? lol

Richard Palmer

Sep 28, 2005, 7:01:32 AM9/28/05

Todd has left it too late. The people who ordered it months ago, can
only be infuriated that they've had to wait until now to receive a
copy, when the world and it's dog has been watching it since the
beginning of August.

Richard

Richard Palmer

Sep 28, 2005, 7:02:36 AM9/28/05

You can't over-kill something. Just like you can't over-dry something.

Oh god, now I'm quoting Seinfeld.

Richard

Joe.

Sep 28, 2005, 10:43:46 AM9/28/05
my apologie isnt to you you stupid fuck. I could give a shit less about
you or your mother. It's to those like Broadway, or other legitimate
people i offended. You can kiss my ass, and if you ever get over to my
area, I will glady say it to your face. At 6'4", 310# and 4 years of
semi-pro football under me, you better pack some friends and pack a
lunch you stupid fuck. Now shut up and go back to sucking cock.

Joe.

Sep 28, 2005, 10:45:41 AM9/28/05
>"I will and forever will
be an Elvis Fan. Not a whore! I will also at heart, always be a
Veterinarian"<

.....And always be a Veterinarian, Your just an ignorant bitch

Joe.

Sep 28, 2005, 10:47:15 AM9/28/05
Yeah make friends now you little STD weasel. No one still likes you but
the 4 freak friends you have on here

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Joe.

Sep 28, 2005, 11:21:14 AM9/28/05
Kep typing your replys im done with you, your a nothing. I know it
hurts to hear the truth.

Message has been deleted

Sep 28, 2005, 12:06:19 PM9/28/05
Can you guys give it a rest with the attempts at using every swear word in
the book and gay insults and the I am am bigger than you are stuff. This is
high school behavior. The thread started out as Elvis spending time with a
sick kid to this crap.

.H.

"AFriend" <rkennedy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Oh yes, another thing oh person of high intelligence (snicker). You
> just laid out your offensive strategies, which in my style of fighting
> is a no no. See, now I know that you are fat and can't move too fast.
> Basically, I keep a little more than arms length away and kick box the
> shit out of you. It would be tough for you to move all your shit
> around so I could punch you 5 times to every swing you make at me. I
> would have to control my anger because my basic training(military) was
> on how to kill someone.
> So, you bring it on mother fucker.

Message has been deleted

Elvis_iz_da_king

Sep 28, 2005, 12:48:36 PM9/28/05
Awww That was nice Elvis took time out to visit with her god bless him
for doin that. Like you all I agree alot of the stars do not do that
unless there was somethin in it for them.....

j_fet...@hotmail.com

Sep 28, 2005, 5:12:13 PM9/28/05
dont post here much but love reading the posts. but joe, whats wrong
with a woman being a slut once in a while? kinda cool to find a chick
like that:)

and please just for the sake of it, please learn how to spell simple
english words like you're which is the meaning of you are.
example: you're a nice guy, not your a nice guy
Thank you

Joe.

Sep 28, 2005, 8:01:18 PM9/28/05
Owls Due Me Beest

Genie

Sep 28, 2005, 10:08:47 PM9/28/05

Joe. wrote:
> Yeah make friends now you little STD weasel. No one still likes you but
> the 4 freak friends you have on here

If you are capable of reading Joe, you are then capable of writing.
You do neither very well.
I don't know where you came from or who you think you are, but your
just a pitiful mess of a human being.
I have few friends, this is true. I am overly opinionated and I don't
seem to know when to shut up.
What is your excuse?
You're the only "Freak" here.
~Aladdin

Genie

Sep 28, 2005, 10:22:12 PM9/28/05

Really? Want to make a bet about that? You'll loose your shorts and
whatever brains that rattle between your ears.
Line up for free "Castration" numbnuts.
You have not a clue on earth how stupid you really are.
Listing your height and weight? LOL What a simple minded fool.
Let's see now, I am just at 5 feet tall and weigh 110-120. I am older
than you (yes it shows) everyone here is older than YOU!
You haven't managed to scare me.
Matter of fact, I'd love to wipe the floor up with your remains. Think
about that for awhile, you'll figure it out. Or ask someone.
You don't come here slurring everyone and claim to be a fan! You're a
punky-ass wuss.
Don't be saying your an Elvis fan.......insult someone else.
~Aladdin

Joe.

Sep 28, 2005, 10:22:14 PM9/28/05
Genie, I take pride in being the only "Freak" here, and I hope that we
will continue these conversations as your 120th birthday approaches
soon.

Devildog

Sep 28, 2005, 10:26:10 PM9/28/05

Genie wrote:

> If you are capable of reading Joe, you are then capable of writing.
> You do neither very well.

!!!

Genie

Sep 28, 2005, 10:31:29 PM9/28/05

Fine.
I take pride in not looking 119, but in being a person who cares about
other people and about animals and knowing right from wrong. I take
pride in family and friends and loved one's who remain and those who
have passed on.
If I live to see 120 I will be blessed by far.
I think you know where you're going when you die.
You have made a choice to be a bad guy. The easy road.
That choice does not mean you wont get knocked on your keester a few
dozen times by the good guys. (and gals)
If I were you, I'd take a look at life going on around you.
It wont miss you when your gone, neither will I.
Now then, shut your rat-trap.
~Aladdin

Sep 29, 2005, 10:45:40 AM9/29/05
They are only words. And you are never going to meet the guy anyway. What's
the point? As i said it's high school behavior. He called my mother a bad
name!!!!" Just filter the guy if he pisses you off that much.

> AFriend wrote:
> Sorry if I offended you H but no one talks about my mother like that.
> Are you gonna condone someone who makes a remark like that about
> someone's mother? What if it was your mother? You have to be pretty
> low to make remarks about someone else when your fight is with them.
> Whether I'm 18 0r 70 I love my mother and I will fight to defend my
> family. In my neck of the woods you don't mess with family. So, if you
> think my character is bad what about someone who makes remarks like
> that? He can kiss ass and everyone says that's ok if he says that about
> AFriend's mother. That's ok, I can fight my own battles. I don't get
> pissed off often but that will do it.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Genie

Sep 29, 2005, 6:56:23 PM9/29/05

H wrote:
> They are only words. And you are never going to meet the guy anyway. What's
> the point? As i said it's high school behavior. He called my mother a bad
> name!!!!" Just filter the guy if he pisses you off that much.
>
> .H.

I just replied to this and received an error message. If my other post
shows up, pardon the repitition on my part.
"They are only words?" You yourself dislike people who ramble about
homosexuals.
Some people dislike the race card and I could list a very long line of
"They are only words."
Remembering how much Elvis loved and respected his Mother, what do you
think he would have to say about someone calling his Mother names? I
think we all know the answer to that.
Please be fair in this disagreement .H. as you could have just as
easily pinned Joe-blow for his nasty mouth. Instead you tell AFriend to
"Just filter the guy?"
That is more than just a bit lop-sided in my opinion.
If it was your Mother who was called names, brought into an argument
she has nothing to do with and in all her innocence is blasted, would
you still feel "They are only words?" Okay, I know you'll call me a
"Nitwit" but at least you're talking to me, not my Mother. Do you see
what I mean?
~Aladdin