Elvis On Tour

Roddy

Aug 22, 2005, 1:02:45 PM8/22/05
Hi everybody!! I know you've been talking about this DVD for some days,
but I'd like to make a question!!

Did anyone get these DVDs????? I've been an elvis fan for a long time
and I just love Elvis On Tour...

I know these footage exists cause I saw one footage of march 31th where
elvis is singing burning love twice.

If anyone knows where can I buy these dvds please tell me!!

Thanks!

Darren

Aug 22, 2005, 1:08:50 PM8/22/05
> Did anyone get these DVDs????? I've been an elvis fan for a long time
> and I just love Elvis On Tour...

I don't have the DVDs but I do have I have undubbed versions of Burning Love
that have not been released anywhere.

Neither on a bootleg or official release.

Feel free to distribute these MP3s. :)
http://www.giant-squid-audio-lab.com/gs/mp/d10t29.mp3
http://www.giant-squid-audio-lab.com/gs/mp/d10t30.mp3

Darren

Aug 22, 2005, 1:40:19 PM8/22/05
i want them too but can't get help anywhere.

.H.

"Darren" <dnem...@charter.net> wrote in message

ep henderson

Aug 22, 2005, 2:17:03 PM8/22/05
Me either.
Although I am sure people WANT to help.

Pauley...

"H" <d_...@rogers.com> wrote in message

Luuk

Aug 22, 2005, 2:23:59 PM8/22/05
Anybody offering these outtakes for sale is violating rights of the
copyright owners.
Rumour has it there are going to be a lot of arrests soon, including high
profile people in the Elvis fan world, as Turner/MGM is quite p*ssed off.
I am still looking for these DVD's myself.
It would not surprise me if in a couple of weeks or months they will be for
sale in nice digipacks for euro 20,00 at the usual addresses. 1956 TV show
appearances, film-song compilations and previously unreleased audience
filmed live shows are already available as well as "Elvis in concert"
complete with outtakes.

henderson" <che...@cox.net> schreef in bericht

Roddy

Aug 22, 2005, 2:36:46 PM8/22/05
"Anybody offering these outtakes for sale is violating rights of the
copyright owners."

Ok, I agree....

So let me reformulate my question!!!

Can anyone GIVE ME for personal use??? lol....

Just kidding friend!!

Aug 26, 2005, 1:37:07 AM8/26/05
I am not asking anyone to make it public that they are getting them to me.
No one will get in trouble. All they would have to do is email me.

.H.

"Roddy" <rodrig...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Richard Palmer

Aug 26, 2005, 3:08:30 AM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:37:07 -0400, "H" <d_...@rogers.com> wrote:

>I am not asking anyone to make it public that they are getting them to me.
>No one will get in trouble. All they would have to do is email me.
>
>.H.

It's extremely selfish, but surely one of the best things about owning
any kind of bootleg is knowing that few others have a copy. Once it
starts to circulate widely it loses some of the appeal, and having the
ability to decide who gets a copy makes you feel a bit like a God.

The best message I've read here on the subject was the one where Luuk
said he was trying to get hold of it. It gave me a warm fuzzy glow and
I hope he never achieves his ambition.

Richard

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 3:42:32 AM8/26/05

"Richard Palmer" <r.pa...@virgin.net> schreef in bericht

I have had an offer for the whole lot in PERFECT quality, not the 4th or 5th
generation as offered on Ebay.
Will pick them up in person shortly.

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 3:46:07 AM8/26/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> schreef in bericht

The only reason I pick them up in person is because mailmen here "lose"
(could I say "steal"?) quite a bit of mail.

The person offering them to me is very trustable. Not someone like you who
offers CD-R's and then come up with excuses not to supply!

Richard Palmer

Aug 26, 2005, 4:16:12 AM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:46:07 +0200, "Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com>
wrote:

>The only reason I pick them up in person is because mailmen here "lose"
>(could I say "steal"?) quite a bit of mail.
>
>The person offering them to me is very trustable. Not someone like you who
>offers CD-R's and then come up with excuses not to supply!

Am I supposed to be upset by that suggestion? What I give away or
don't give away is my business. One thing I do know is that you by
your own admission never give stuff away. I've lost count of the
number of messages from you where you moan about the cost of postage
and how you can't afford it because you are receiving benefits.

And then a week later you brag about some high paying job you've been
doing for years.

Richard

Richard Palmer

Aug 26, 2005, 4:16:14 AM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:42:32 +0200, "Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com>
wrote:

If you weren't such a cunt I could have made you a complete set in
PERFECT quality for free like I'm doing for others.

Richard

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 4:46:18 AM8/26/05

"Richard Palmer" <r.pa...@virgin.net> schreef in bericht

Only some days ago you whined that you were in financial problems and could
not send out the promised CD-R's.......

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 4:53:14 AM8/26/05

"Richard Palmer" <r.pa...@virgin.net> schreef in bericht

It is the fact that you promise to give people special CD-R's and then you
suddenly you claim you are in financial problems so you cannot keep your
promise.
Here we have a saying that goes "Veel beloven, weinig geven doet een gek in
vreugde leven". (Promising a lot, giving a little, makes a fool live in joy)

And no, I do not have to try to be popular by giving away things. The people
that know me either like me or not. I'd rather be hated for who I am than
liked for what I am not.

Richard Palmer

Aug 26, 2005, 6:01:39 AM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:46:18 +0200, "Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com>
wrote:

>Only some days ago you whined that you were in financial problems and could
>not send out the promised CD-R's.......

I don't have to explain myself to human excrement like you Luuk, but
on this occasion I will.

I originally said that I'd be making 20 sets of double CDs and sending
them out to anywhere in the world for free. It would cost me thirty
pounds to do it, but seeing as the only time you hand over the
equivalent in Euros of thirty pounds is to pay a prostitute, what
would you know about anything.

Then I had to have some repairs done to fencing in our garden (which I
didn't mention because I didn't want to sound like a whining shit -
but if I did I would take lessons from you), and repairs done to the
PC. Total price, £710. At that point it would have been a kick in the
teeth to my family if I'd said "you know what, even though we've just
had to put seven hundred quid on a credit card, and we're going to
still be paying it off at Xmas, I'm going to add another thirty for a
bunch of people on the Internet".

SO......and if you'd read what I'd written you'd know this already, or
maybe you do and you've conveniently decided to ignore it to try and
make me look bad, the same way that you'll probably leave this bit out
of any reply...I went on to say that I still had all the files and I
would do it at a later date. It was, I said, merely a matter of bad
timing.

Do you get it? I'm still going to do it, pillock.

Now then. The DVDs.

About two weeks ago I was very lucky to be sent a free set of both the
TTWII discs and also the On Tour material. For free, did you see where
I said that Luuk? In return I am making some discs for others. For
free. It's the least I can do. If I'd wanted to be a shithead, I would
have turned around to the person sending me them and said to him "up
yours matey, I've got them now and there's nothing you can do about
it".

But my name isn't Luuk. And I'm going to let you in on a little secret
now. You keep banging on about how I do this kind of thing to make
myself popular. Bullshit. You do good stuff for people and over the
years I have found that eventually it all comes back to you. Not at
first, but one day somebody is going to remember what happened and
when the favours are being dished out one may come your way.

And maybe, just maybe, that's how I came to get a FREE set of TTWII
and On Tour discs. Because deep down, I'm a nice guy.

Whereas you, my little bald headed Dutch walking turd, are not.

Richard

Broadway

Aug 26, 2005, 6:30:03 AM8/26/05

Luuk wrote:
> Anybody offering these outtakes for sale is violating rights of the
> copyright owners.
> Rumour has it there are going to be a lot of arrests soon, including high
> profile people in the Elvis fan world, as Turner/MGM is quite p*ssed off.
> I am still looking for these DVD's myself.

And you heard this where, Mishkayt? Rumour has it you're talking out of
your ass again.

Broadway

Aug 26, 2005, 6:37:54 AM8/26/05

Luuk wrote:

> I have had an offer for the whole lot in PERFECT quality, not the 4th or 5th
> generation as offered on Ebay.
> Will pick them up in person shortly.

I'll bet.
The high level phone card connections must have stumbled on this
embarrassment of riches.
To go from an extensive cassette collection right into DVD...oh, wait a
minute- you had a DVD player for a while now- not even a cheap cunt
like you could resist the value of being able to freeze and slo mo a
porn collection!

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 6:45:00 AM8/26/05

"Richard Palmer" <r.pa...@virgin.net> schreef in bericht

If I do something good for people I am not going to brag about it on the
internet.
Like I said before, I don't care if people like me or not.
I would worry if everybody like me. I'd wonder if they'd want something from
me.
Fact is you promised people to send them something and suddenly your fence,
PC, mistress, whatever were going to cost you a lot of money and you could
not afford the 30 Pounds Sterling (equivalent about euro 45 or $50) it would
cost you.
I spent more on buying Elvis phonecards this week alone.
But do you hear me whine? No.
In fact I am on the look out for a new PC. The only reason I did not buy one
yet is because I want a Fujitsu Siemens while shops here mainly stock
Packard Bell and similar brands but no Fujitsu Siemens. I will pay it cash.
Isn't it nice when one has a job that pays very well? You should try it too,
it will improve your life standard AND you can keep promises made.

Broadway

Aug 26, 2005, 6:47:56 AM8/26/05

Luuk wrote:
> And no, I do not have to try to be popular by giving away things.

No mistaking that...

The people
> that know me either like me or not. I'd rather be hated for who I am than
> liked for what I am not.

And oddly enough, we hate you for the piece of shit you are- so it all
works out in the end. Congratulations.

Richard Palmer

Aug 26, 2005, 7:33:42 AM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:45:00 +0200, "Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com>
wrote:

>If I do something good for people I am not going to brag about it on the
>internet.

Easy to say when you've never done anything good for anybody.

>Like I said before, I don't care if people like me or not.
>I would worry if everybody like me. I'd wonder if they'd want something from
>me.

You'll never have to worry about this happening, so don't tax your
brain.

>Fact is you promised people to send them something and suddenly your fence,
>PC, mistress, whatever were going to cost you a lot of money and you could
>not afford the 30 Pounds Sterling (equivalent about euro 45 or $50) it would
>cost you.

No, you've done it again just like I predicted. What I said was I will
be doing it later on, because I don't think it would be fair on my
family to blow thirty quid on a bunch of strangers immediately after
paying out seven hundred quid unexpectedly. I won't bother telling you
this again. If you're too thick for it to sink in first time, why
should I take the trouble.

>I spent more on buying Elvis phonecards this week alone.
>But do you hear me whine? No.

Ooooof. I wouldn't brag about that, you sad and lonely individual.
Here's me, wife and two kids, spending my money on them, and you think
it's a testament to your greatness that you spend all your money on
phonecards. You poor pathetic little fucker.

>In fact I am on the look out for a new PC. The only reason I did not buy one
>yet is because I want a Fujitsu Siemens while shops here mainly stock
>Packard Bell and similar brands but no Fujitsu Siemens. I will pay it cash.
>Isn't it nice when one has a job that pays very well? You should try it too,
>it will improve your life standard AND you can keep promises made.

If you want Siemens, just look around your bedroom and wring out a few
socks.

Richard

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 7:48:46 AM8/26/05

"Richard Palmer" <r.pa...@virgin.net> schreef in bericht

If you care so much about your wife and two kids why don't you spend more
time with them instead of annoying us here on AEK?

And like I said, I do not brag about what charity I do. If I want it spread
out to the world I'll invite Marty.

Devildog

Aug 26, 2005, 8:18:40 AM8/26/05

Luuk wrote:
> If you care so much about your wife and two kids why don't you spend more
> time with them instead of annoying us here on AEK?

Oh what a brilliant reply, the equivalent of "oh yeah?"

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 8:29:19 AM8/26/05

"Devildog" <Devild...@aol.com> schreef in bericht

Really?

Sven Vandermaas

Aug 26, 2005, 9:18:11 AM8/26/05

That's fucking funny !!!!
:-)))

Marty

Aug 26, 2005, 12:29:21 PM8/26/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

If you weren't so fucking cheap you'd buy them or at least offer Richard to
pay for them plus shipping and handling. It is
typical of you to bitch and moan because someone doesn't just give it to
you.

I think Richard should send your above message to the Rotterdam Postal Dept.
and show them what you said about them.

Ungrateful Imbecile!

Martyt

Marty

Aug 26, 2005, 12:33:03 PM8/26/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

That doesn't work either does it Luuk. They don't like you any way.

The people
> that know me either like me or not. I'd rather be hated for who I am than
> liked for what I am not.

That is why you are the most hated man in Holland.

Cheap Imbecile!

Marty

Marty

Aug 26, 2005, 12:41:02 PM8/26/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

The day you to charity instead of receiving it will be a miracle.

I don't know why Richard is wasting his time explaining it to you, he ought
to just tell you to hold your bad breath until you get the CD's from him.

You ungrateful imbecilic bastard.

Marty

Marty

Aug 26, 2005, 12:43:37 PM8/26/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

WOW! Did you think of that one all by yourself?

You stay here and let people piss and shit on you one after another everyday
which shows what a fucking attention starved imbecile you are.

Marty

Richard Palmer

Aug 26, 2005, 2:10:33 PM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:48:46 +0200, "Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com>
wrote:

>If you care so much about your wife and two kids why don't you spend more
>time with them instead of annoying us here on AEK?

Because some of the time when I'm at home, she's at work, and vice
versa. When we're at home together, I lay off the PC. You wouldn't
understand, never having had any loved ones of your own.

>And like I said, I do not brag about what charity I do. If I want it spread
>out to the world I'll invite Marty.

You have never done anything for anyone. You have told us as much.

Richard

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 3:06:33 PM8/26/05

"Marty" <moon...@bellsouth.net> schreef in bericht

The Rotterdam Postoffice has dozens of claims about lost mail. It has been
on TV too that mail delivery sucks.
Parcels and registered letters are traceable. Several mailmen were fired
because they took mail home instead of delivering it at the adressee!

The person I get these DVD-R's from gets money for them. I am not after a
free copy. I leave that to the losers here who want everything for free and
then complain it has no full colour sleeve, booklet and printed label!

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 3:07:15 PM8/26/05

"Marty" <moon...@bellsouth.net> schreef in bericht

Wrong, at the best I come second, after you.

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 3:08:55 PM8/26/05

"Marty" <moon...@bellsouth.net> schreef in bericht

I have no need to get anything from anybody. I have all that ever escaped.
Paid for it mostly! People know I collect the stuff so whenever something is
released they contact me and ask if I want it for a certain fee.
There are recordings I cannot even mention that I have them as they are not
even on bootlegs!

Luuk

Aug 26, 2005, 3:09:22 PM8/26/05

"Marty" <moon...@bellsouth.net> schreef in bericht

Again, at best I come second, after you.

Richard Palmer

Aug 26, 2005, 4:41:24 PM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:06:33 +0200, "Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com>
wrote:

>The person I get these DVD-R's from gets money for them. I am not after a
>free copy. I leave that to the losers here who want everything for free and
>then complain it has no full colour sleeve, booklet and printed label!

My TTWII set has a full colour sleeve and printed labels. And I got
them for free. You can't get away from the fact that you don't have a
friend in the world.

Ooh - my mistake. There was this message from you:

>Or like a lady friend of mine said when she saw someone famous on TV: Hey,
>that guy was my client yesterday!

That's the kind of "friend" you have. And you say that I 'buy' people
by giving stuff away - whereas your friends are merely prostitutes.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Richard

Marty

Aug 26, 2005, 6:15:17 PM8/26/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

WOW! What a clever comeback, did you read that one in one of your
statistical books or the Dutch funny papers?

Marty

Marty

Aug 26, 2005, 6:17:01 PM8/26/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

Isn't that special!

You probably got them by digging in people's garbage cans, you didn't pay
for them.

Marty

Marty

Aug 26, 2005, 6:18:37 PM8/26/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

Try to make a little sense next time.

This time you might have said "Oh yeah!" It would have been the equivalent
of what you did say above.

Marty

Devildog

Aug 26, 2005, 9:06:02 PM8/26/05

Luuk wrote:
> Wrong, at the best I come second, after you.

It figures that you'd like sloppy seconds.

Luuk

Aug 27, 2005, 3:29:20 AM8/27/05

"Richard Palmer" <r.pa...@virgin.net> schreef in bericht

I have friends in all walks of life!

Luuk

Aug 27, 2005, 3:30:36 AM8/27/05

"Marty" <moon...@bellsouth.net> schreef in bericht

No, from what people here say about you.

Broadway

Aug 27, 2005, 9:26:01 AM8/27/05

Luuk wrote:
> I have friends in all walks of life!

Dog walking is a splendid way to supplement a fake disability check and
the government cheese.

Luuk

Aug 27, 2005, 9:31:17 AM8/27/05

"Broadway" <broadw...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

Nothing to "entepreneur"?

Broadway

Aug 27, 2005, 10:17:44 AM8/27/05

It works like this- someone posts an idea or opinion and someone posts
something back. Typically, replies should mean something and the reader
will be able to follow along or know what the poster is getting at.
I know I make you nervous, but relax, you have all the time in the
world (especially you) to come up with something.
Take your time.

Luuk

Aug 27, 2005, 10:23:02 AM8/27/05

"Broadway" <broadw...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

You post long messages but they say nothing.

Broadway

Aug 27, 2005, 10:43:28 AM8/27/05
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Marty

Aug 27, 2005, 2:06:56 PM8/27/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

WOW! Another brilliant remark but so much like the other imbecilic
statements you have posted before!

OH YEAH!

Marty

Marty

Aug 27, 2005, 2:07:50 PM8/27/05

"Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com> wrote in message

You mean both of your friends are street walkers.

Marty

Blair Kavanagh

Aug 28, 2005, 3:00:49 AM8/28/05
Hi Richard,

You can throw a copy my way if you like!

I tell you what, you can have the Ashes in exchange for one of those CD
roms!! Sound like a good deal or what?

Your fellow Englishmen/women would think it was!!

Blair

Richard Palmer

Aug 28, 2005, 7:04:27 AM8/28/05
On 28 Aug 2005 00:00:49 -0700, "Blair Kavanagh"
<blair...@yahoo.com> wrote:

But I wouldn't. Cricket is Gods way of telling us we need to get a
life.

Richard

Blair Kavanagh

Aug 28, 2005, 7:53:07 AM8/28/05
Ha ha, and I was lead to believe you were ALL going crazy over there in
England!

Blair

a2themutherk

Aug 30, 2005, 12:51:00 PM8/30/05
Richard helped me out with some Tom Jones stuff that I had no luck getting
anywhere.I was polite to him and he was to me.It's real easy!!Get off his
case.

"Broadway" <broadw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Luuk wrote:
> > And no, I do not have to try to be popular by giving away things.
>

> No mistaking that...

> The people
> > that know me either like me or not. I'd rather be hated for who I am
than
> > liked for what I am not.
>

> And oddly enough, we hate you for the piece of shit you are- so it all
> works out in the end. Congratulations.

Luuk

Aug 30, 2005, 1:03:54 PM8/30/05

"a2themutherk" <bas...@harrism56.fsnet.co.uk> schreef in bericht

> Richard helped me out with some Tom Jones stuff that I had no luck getting
> anywhere.I was polite to him and he was to me.It's real easy!!Get off his
> case.

I do not have to suck up to him (or anybody else for that matter) because he
might be able to get me something I cannot find anywhere.
People can either accept me the way I am or ignore me or hate me. I don't
care what anybody else thinks about me.
Andwhatever I want I can buy. BUY. It saves me from having to suck up to
anybody to get it for free.

Richard Palmer

Aug 30, 2005, 4:08:52 PM8/30/05
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:03:54 +0200, "Luuk" <luukbo...@hitmail.com>
wrote:

>"a2themutherk" <bas...@harrism56.fsnet.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>> Richard helped me out with some Tom Jones stuff that I had no luck getting
>> anywhere.I was polite to him and he was to me.It's real easy!!Get off his
>> case.
>>

>I do not have to suck up to him (or anybody else for that matter) because he
>might be able to get me something I cannot find anywhere.

This post referred to something that happened last year. Nobody but us
knew about it at the time, and nobody knew since. Hardly "sucking up"
was it?

>People can either accept me the way I am or ignore me or hate me. I don't
>care what anybody else thinks about me.
>Andwhatever I want I can buy. BUY. It saves me from having to suck up to
>anybody to get it for free.

All Luuk is doing is retrospectively coming up with a reason why
nobody has ever felt able to do something for him without payment. The
sad truth is that he's so objectionable the sort of things that most
of us take for granted - kind acts - are totally alien to him. But he
prefers to come out with bullshit such as this to try and pass it all
off as being the way he prefers it.

There's no doubt about it in my mind that unless he drops dead in the
middle of a crowded street, he's going to end up as one of those
corpses that gets found crawling in maggots, because he's been
undiscovered in his apartment for weeks.

Richard

Broadway

Aug 30, 2005, 9:16:24 PM8/30/05
Sorry to sway off topic, but the most un-Luuk thing happened to me- AEK
friends just sent me the best of both sets.
It's a real blast and as Suave said, the EOT outtakes play like Burning
Love- The Movie.
You'd think with all of that rehearsal he would have been able to do
the song onstage without a lyric sheet!
I wonder why the pretty good rehearsal in the blue jacket got scrapped
for the concert clip- I think the blue suit would have added visual
texture to the film...yes, visual texture.
Anyway, I haven't had a chance to really flesh out TTWII, but I'm
looking forward to it this weekend.
Part of the reason I bring this up is, the friends some of us have here
on AEK are the most decent people in the Elvis world and certainly the
best I've ever come across, hands down.

The Mishkayt is a piece of shit online hustler who's lived a life of
throwing nickels around like manhole covers- the other side of the
coin, so to speak.