Elvis Painting - Oil on Canvas - Fine Art Quality NR

Negiti

Oct 10, 2003, 7:56:46 AM10/10/03

NOTE: Please forgive this humble servant if this was posted where it
shouldn't have been. Many thanks. -Joe

How common is to find or see an Elvis depiction done in a formal art medium,
and at a level approaching that of fine art paintings?

There you have it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3557405488

This is a painting by Christopher Scott Huffman of a proposed album cover
for one of Elvis Presley's albums. Huffman has been formally recognized as
one of the foremost painters in the U.S. today.

Winning bidder pays actual shipping and handling via the available service
of their choice anywhere in the world.

Shipping and Return Policy

All exchanges or refunds must be return postmarked within 14 days of arrival
date. Item(s) must be in original condition (new, no tear, no odors, etc).
Customer must provide original invoice and RA#. TN shipments to pay sales
tax of 9.25%.

PLEASE email us at eBa...@DriveBug.com or phone 1-866-424-1421 with any
questions. Our preferred method of payment is PayPal. We also accept money
orders, cashiers checks, and personal checks. All shipping to the 48
contiguous states will be via fedexground unless you email us for other
rates. PLEASE NOTE, Fedex does not ship to P.O. Boxes and a telephone number
is required. Rates for insurance are as follows: $1.70 for $50 of insurance,
$2.70 for $100, $3.90 for $200, $5.10 for $300, $6.20 for $400, $7.20 for
$500, if more, email for details. Best of luck bidding!!! Place your bid
TODAY

GGPRESLEY

Oct 11, 2003, 3:51:55 AM10/11/03
Boy he surely captured Elvis perfectly in this painting. He did a remarkable
job. He is a great artist from what I can see in this painting. It is just
beautiful but then again, he had a beautiful subject to paint.

Gigi