Question for Marty

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 23, 2005, 6:37:55 PM10/23/05
Marty Do know anything about a guy that called himself Billy Elvis? He
says he was an Eta that Klein managed. I can't find any reference to
him anywhere. His real name may be Riopelle.

Marty

Oct 23, 2005, 6:51:48 PM10/23/05

<Helm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Marty Do know anything about a guy that called himself Billy Elvis? He
> says he was an Eta that Klein managed. I can't find any reference to
> him anywhere. His real name may be Riopelle.

Never heard of him.

Is that how Klein pays tribute to Elvis by managing an assclown. What a
hypocrite.

Marty

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 23, 2005, 7:38:26 PM10/23/05
Don't misunderstand Marty, Klein didn't say he did manage this guy. It
was William Riopelle tha told me Klein managed him. But I could not get
hold of Klein to verify. Perhaps if you have a way of talking to Klein
maybe you could ask him about this guy. Its no big deal tho. I find
that alot of these Etas and others like to associate themselves with
all you guys.The people on boards read about it but have no way of
knowing if its true or not.

Marty

Oct 23, 2005, 9:21:47 PM10/23/05

<Helm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I don't speak to Klein anymore.
Nor am I interested what he does.

Marty

SouthPaw

Oct 23, 2005, 9:37:42 PM10/23/05
I caught his broadcast on Sirius lately, truly amazing that Elvis had a
career without GK's input, wonder what Elvis would of done during the time
GK was suppose to been in prison. He would of been so lost with out his bud.
(Perhaps Genie would of been there holding his hand to make the truly
important decisions.)

Tonight, he told how he had the idea for the Sweet Inspirations backing
Elvis.

The funny thing is he told in one interview I heard on Sirius he was Elvis'
best-man at his wedding, the guy interviewing him said don't you mean he was
your best man, GK in his perfect deflect mode said yes with a laugh. Truly a
Great American.....Bull Shit!

"Marty" <moon...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Marty

Oct 23, 2005, 9:49:42 PM10/23/05

"SouthPaw" <skmc...@msn.com> wrote in message

> I caught his broadcast on Sirius lately, truly amazing that Elvis had a
> career without GK's input, wonder what Elvis would of done during the time
> GK was suppose to been in prison. He would of been so lost with out his
bud.
> (Perhaps Genie would of been there holding his hand to make the truly
> important decisions.)
>
> Tonight, he told how he had the idea for the Sweet Inspirations backing
> Elvis.

The truth of the matter is George was standing next to me in the aisle at
The Mephian when Elvis and I and the guys came in. This was long after we
did the Memphis sessions and I mentioned to Elvis about the Sweets. He
hadn't heard them before but Chips had cut their big hit, Sweet Inspiration.
he said to me to remind him of it when we got back to the house. i did and
the next day I brought him a copy of their record and he loved it.

While standing next to me George didn't say a word except, "Yeah Elvis
they're good", after I mentioned it.

Will wonders never cease as to all the stories Klein tells.

He also told people that Elvis asked him first to be his Best Man. We all
know if that had happened there is no way George would have turned him down.
Another Klein fantasy!

Marty

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 24, 2005, 12:54:28 AM10/24/05
Gee Guys that was interesting stuff. To tell you the truth I never knew
Klein went to jail or if I did I clean forgot. Why did he get sent to
jail? I know he comes off like a big mouth but I always thought that
was just the DJ side of him cause they are all like that.LOL

Blair Kavanagh

Oct 24, 2005, 3:31:07 AM10/24/05
>Marty wrote:
>He used to be the Program Director of WHBQ Radio, Memphis. During a radio
>rating period, he was in cahoots with the mailman who delivered the mail in an
>area of Memphis that delivered a number of ratings books. For those who are
>not aware, a ratings book is what a company like Neilsen Rating Service mails
>to people's homes that have agreed to fill out the logs in the book indicating
>what programs they are listening to daily and on what station. They do that
>for an entire month and then send the book back to Neilsen. That's how radio
>and TV stations got their ratings that they sell advertising off of.

>Because they are mailed and because radio and TV stations are regulated by
>Federal Agencies, it is a Federal offense to tamper with them.

>They investigated the mailman because the people who were supposed to get the
>ratings books didn't receive them and they complained, and the mailman ratted
>out on George to lighten his own sentence.

>What happened is the mailman gave George the books and George filled out the
>books making his station look good and signing the people's names.

>He got caught, indicted and sentenced to time, which he served in the county jail.
>He didn't go to a Federal Prison because of strings that were pulled.

>Marty

Copied and pasted from the archives!
Elvis rang President Carter to try and get Klein off the rap, but
apparently came across as "incoherent", "slurring his speech" and
"stoned".

After the first call was inconclusive, ie Elvis didn't get what he
wanted, he called President Carter back and left a message for the
President to call back.

Carter was busy and remembered how Elvis came accross in the first
call, so he didn't call back immediately until it was too late and
Elvis had died.

This is all in the Elvis legend, I hope it is true...I think it is!

When Elvis passed away, President James Earl Carter said that America
had lost 'part of itself'. This meant alot to all of us. I couldn't
have summed it up better myself!

Blair

Nvfi...@juno.com

Oct 24, 2005, 8:06:47 AM10/24/05
Marty, if I remember correctly GK was the one who introduced you to
Elvis and also you had gone to the '69 Vegas opening
with him. Not that you two were close buddies, but what was your
particular falling out with him about? Is your beef mostly regarding
Klein's dillusions of grandure (of which there seem to be many)? I
believe in one of your books you stated you made amends with him at
someone's funeral. Did that not last?

Scotty R

Anfield

Oct 24, 2005, 10:58:00 AM10/24/05

Personally I'd rather read Guarnlicks books than listen to George
Klein, but was he such an ass when Elvis was alive Marty, or did his
delusions only develop after Elvis passed?

Marty

Oct 24, 2005, 1:15:04 PM10/24/05

<Nvfi...@juno.com> wrote in message

He did not introduce me to Elvis, Elvis and I met briefly at Humes High
School in 1953 where we both went to the last year of high school together
with Red and George. I was good friends with Red as we both played football
and was friends with George. What George did was ask me to go to Graceland
with him the first time I went, primarily because George didn't know how to
drive at the time and needed a ride. I had just got out of the army. When
we got to Graceland Elvis and Anita Wood were coming back from the barn and
George said, "Elvis you remember Marty from Humes don't you?" Elvis said,
"Yeah man, how are you? I heard you just got out of the army." That
surprised me that he knew where I had been and I said,"I know where you've
been but how did you know I just got out? He answered that he kept tabs on
some people.

George and I used to be what I thought close friends for over 25 years. We
used to talk about 2 or 3 times a day. I used to give him tips for his
Dance Party TV show and I was the reason Elvis gave him some things
including his first Cadillac.

Then when Elvis died he stabbed me in the back concerning the first Memorial
for Elvis at Memphis State University which I was partly responsible for
that being established as I had lobbied the then County Mayor Bill Morris to
establish. The way he did it exacerbated my anger and hurt towards George
and told him what I thought of him and that I would never speak to him
again.

During the burial of a mutual friend of ours, radio personality Sid Leak I
thought life is too short to remain that way and went over to him and told
him that and shook his hand and he said not one word to me. He also, since
then, continued to hypocritically badmouth me and the guys
because he thinks that's gonna keep him in the good graces of Priscilla,
Lisa and Graceland.

I want nothing to do with him.

Marty

Marty

Oct 24, 2005, 1:20:56 PM10/24/05

"Anfield" <anfieldgr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Personally I'd rather read Guarnlicks books than listen to George
> Klein, but was he such an ass when Elvis was alive Marty, or did his
> delusions only develop after Elvis passed?

George is a bit two faced and someone we both know very well put it
succinctly about George, "He's a taker not a giver!"

I guess he really was delusinonal all the time but came out after Elvis
died.

The fact is George was a friend of Elvis'
but he hardly came around. When Elvis was in memphis George would usually
come up every two weeks on a Saturday night. During the movie years he used
to come out for two weeks on his vaction, he roomed with me sometimes. He
went on a couple of tours for a few days and Vegas. Yes, we went to the
first opeing of Vegas together and stayed the first two weeks. The first
week it was just George and I and the second week my wife and George's then
fiance Barbara came out.

Most of the stories george tells fans he heard from us and he inserts
himself as if he was there for it all.

Marty

Nvfi...@juno.com

Oct 24, 2005, 1:40:31 PM10/24/05
That's a shame Marty. I would agree with you that life is too short.
It's a shame he couldn't see it the same way.
As for the FIRST Elvis memorial....weren't you the main lobbiest to get
Highway 51 renamed Elvis Presley Blvd?
I don't know what memorial sits at Memphis State (Elvis didn't even go
to college much less there), but I would think
the Highway in front of his house is MORE of a tribute/memorial because
at least it was done while Elvis was still alive
and could appreciate it. Also, thanks for your lengthy answer. I know
usually you don't go into so much detail.

Scotty R

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 25, 2005, 1:34:50 AM10/25/05
Marty , I was just reading a bit in Rev of the MM about the Geller
incident with the LA cops and Bill Morris at Graceland. I'll just ask
straight out ok. Was Geller bringing in drugs to Elvis? and was He
getting them from Sebring? I ask this because of what I have read about
Sebring being a known dealer and Geller did work for him and your story
seems to make sense in light of that.

julieann

Oct 25, 2005, 5:12:19 AM10/25/05
sorry to hear about what GK did to you.

It is a shame that people can do that to another.

xjx

Anfield

Oct 25, 2005, 9:24:03 AM10/25/05

Cheers for the reply

Marty

Oct 25, 2005, 12:36:45 PM10/25/05

<Helm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He was sent a package by another former Sebring hairdresser who also worked
for Elvis for awhile Sal Orifice.
He had the package sent to Graceland with Larry's name on it and he
shouldn't have sent it there which involved Elvis.

Marty

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2005, 12:24:50 AM10/26/05
Thanks Marty. I think I remember that Sal name from something. Was that
his real name ORIFICE? LMAO He should change that. I bet Elvis had a
good laugh about that one.

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2005, 12:40:55 AM10/26/05
Marty I have another question for you. You don't have to answer it in
any way if it may be to personal to you . I was reading on a site about
that Eternal Flame Plaque and I look at all the names on it and I
wonder why these people? Like what did Dr. Nicks son have to do with
Elvis or say Tommy Henley. Why were the original people not asked to be
part of that? And not just the MM but what about Scotty Moore, Sam
Phillips and others? Except for Joe and Dr. Nick I bet most people that
see that plaque wonder who the hell these others were.

Marty

Oct 26, 2005, 12:28:34 PM10/26/05

<Helm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Nick's son Dean worked for Elvis briefly. Tommy henley was Nick's nurse's
husband and they lived on the grounds of Graceland that last year.

We are not part of Priscilla and Graceland's little clique of ass kissers so
we were not asked. Had we been asked we would have joined in or done
something better.

Marty

Larry Geller

Oct 26, 2005, 3:11:15 PM10/26/05
Someone advised me to look at the newsgroup today, since these postings
are about me. I am writing to clear up a gross misrepresentation of the
event under discussion.

No package containing drugs was ever sent to Graceland by Sal Orifice or
anyone else. No drugs were ever mailed to me by anyone, anytime,
anyplace, ever! If you're interested in what really happened, you can
read pages 88-95 of my book "If I Can Dream," in which I disclosed the
whole story in 1989.

Larry

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2005, 3:42:46 PM10/26/05
Dear Larry I don't have your book so why don't you just tell the story
here. If your not prepared to do so thats fine I will just view your
post as file 13 material. Also can you verify that you are in fact
Larry Geller?
While I am at it why should your version be believed ? Please don't
take this as an insult but many people besides me are sick of hearing
multiple versions of the same story. Thats all the Elvis fans get,
stories then denials. Believe it or not some of us are very capable of
investigating these stories to find or see what makes the most sense.
Martys' story has much merit in light of looking into the fact that the
cops in LA at the Manson investigation found out and tell of Sebrings
involement in porn and drugs. Now you worked for Sebring and Elvis did
drugs. Why Larry, wouldn't people suspect this connection?

Larry Geller

Oct 26, 2005, 5:00:34 PM10/26/05

I am not interested in getting into a spitting match with Marty, you or
anyone else. You can read my book or not, as you choose, just as you
can believe whatever stories you choose to believe about Elvis, me or
any of the people in his life or my own. However, you state that you
are capable of "investigating these stories." Intelligent investigation
would require that you read the original source of the story, which was
published in my book in 1989, by Simon & Schuster.

Larry

julieann

Oct 26, 2005, 5:34:35 PM10/26/05

Mr Geller,

I hope that you are well. I enjoyed your book.

xjx

debbi...@shaw.ca

Oct 26, 2005, 5:52:06 PM10/26/05
mr.geller.were can i get your book.thanks.

Marty

Oct 26, 2005, 6:27:29 PM10/26/05

"Larry Geller" <ge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Larry,

Not to argue with you about it but why did Morris take you downtown that
night and he and his men tried to sneak into Graceland to get you until I
drove down to the gate in the pink caddy to go to the store and when they
saw me they all ran and scattered. They had told Vester they were visiting
businessmen.

Do you also remember me going to the Airport Admiral Benbow with you because
the owner wanted you to leave because of all that? I argued with him and
told him if he did that to you none of Elvis' guys would ever stay there
again?

Elvis also told me to call Sal that night and tell him not to send anything
to Graceland anymore. Richard was with me when I used a phone booth on the
corner of EP Blvd and Raines Rd. just in case they had tapped Elvis' or
Sal's phones.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to make you look bad I'm just answering
a question asked of me. The above is the way I remember it.

Marty

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2005, 7:59:53 PM10/26/05
First off nobody is asking you to get into anything. Second off Marty
is here answering questions that people are asking him but you oh no I
must buy your book to to get an answer to my question. You came here to
set the record straight and I asked you what your version was and
nothing more. First I don't believe your Larry Geller second even if
you are then answer the questions and stop making people go and buy
something especially something from 1989. Whats the matter you hiding
something? All you did was come here and basically call Marty the LIAR
without any explanation. If he is lying then tell your version. If you
don't like what I say or how I say it then that is just too fucking
bad. By the way YOU can go read pages 442, 443 and 444 of Rev. from
the Memphis Mafia.

Downey

Oct 26, 2005, 8:17:47 PM10/26/05
Marty Sir, I was just wondering..I noticed that you aren't too like by
many in the Elvis circle..Was it cause you tried to stop things that
were happening at Graceland? I know you didn't take any crap off
anyone..I know that Little Lisa would always try to force you guys to
do what she wanted and if not then she would tell Elvis and get you in
trouble..I thinks thats why they don't like you cause you wasn't a kiss
ass like the others were...That I can respect..I don't kiss ass and
neither should anyone...especially someone who like yourself was
helping take care of Elvis..Also I have All The Kings Men on VHS...I
bought it in 1997..I noticed that all of you guys were in tears and it
looked like some of you guys were really upset and the others just
looked liked they were trying to fit in and fake cry..Do you remember
that? Also my final comment..When you guys were fired Vernon was the
one that did the firing...Why wouldn't Elvis do it? And you being such
a good friend of Elvis's..do you think that Elvis had nothing to do
with you getting fired and there was other people behind it? I know you
hear the same questions..But I wasn't sure if you heard these or not..I
apologize if you have already been asked...

Larry Geller

Oct 27, 2005, 12:21:30 AM10/27/05
Marty - Since you're being polite to me, I'm happy to respond briefly to
your posting. First, as to my being taken downtown by Morris - as I
told in my book, this was essentially part of their going after anyone
associated with Jay Sebring and high-profile celebrities such as Steve
McQueen, etc. As you probably know, Elvis called the Mayor, who called
Morris, and the whole matter was swiftly resolved. They released me a
few hours later, with an apology and a personal escort back to Graceland.

I certainly don't deny that the Admiral Benbow Inn asked my family and
me to leave because of all the ruckus - that's also in my book.

Whatever Elvis may have asked you to do, I know for a fact that Sal
never sent a package to Graceland. You know Sal; there's no way he
would do anything like that.

Larry

Larry Geller

Oct 27, 2005, 12:29:22 AM10/27/05
debbi...@shaw.ca wrote:
> mr.geller.were can i get your book.thanks.

Hi, Debbie ~

My main book "If I Can Dream", which has been out of print for several
years now, can be found on Amazon.com, or any other of the book finder
type sites.

Actually, I needed several copies myself last month and bought some
copies on Amazon.

Thanks for your interest.

Larry

Genie

Oct 27, 2005, 12:29:45 AM10/27/05

I wish the same, if I may say so. I believe that you knew the real
Elvis better than anyone else. You write beautifuly and I appreciate
the love and kindness that seems always present in your writing.
~Genie

Genie

Oct 27, 2005, 12:36:34 AM10/27/05

If you cannot figure out what pathetic disrespectful post you just
made, then I suggest you buy the book!
Marty is here as he has nothing better to do, Larry is for real and he
has a life. I suggest you try getting one.
~Aladdin

Devildog

Oct 27, 2005, 3:16:04 AM10/27/05

Genie wrote:
> If you cannot figure out what pathetic disrespectful post you just
> made, then I suggest you buy the book!
> Marty is here as he has nothing better to do, Larry is for real and he
> has a life. I suggest you try getting one.
> ~Aladdin

175 posts by you and you're telling somebody else to get a life?

Downey

Oct 27, 2005, 7:19:21 AM10/27/05
Genie, You say you keep to yourself? Doesn't look like it at all..You
are even arguing with Mr.Helm. Just to let you know smart ass that
Mr.helm was a good friend of Elvis's and ofcourse his real name isn't
Mr.Helm but thats a given there.I met Mr.Helm in Memphis in 2003 and he
is a very polite man who was nice enough to invite me to his home and
show me the things that Elvis gave him and showed me pictures of him
and Elvis along with Vernon and Vester.May I suggest that you really
watch what you say before you start talking about him.Also he was at
the autopsy of Elvis and has shown me some interesting things and told
me waht happened when they brought they body in to BMH. Mr.Helm is 74
now and very nice man who just hates to see and her the stories about
Elvis.I watched Mr.Helm Teared up when he told me about the day Elvis
died and he said that him and Elvis's nurse was both standing there
hold each others hands in disbelief at what they saw.So may I suggest a
little respect for him and stop popping off at the slop hole and leave
people alone.Just cause they don't act like you and don't agree doesn't
give you the right to say his post was uncalled for.Then again he was
around alot back then and its always easier to believe it from someone
who was there.

Marty

Oct 27, 2005, 10:42:17 AM10/27/05

"Genie" <Aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

There you go again Looney, making statements because you want some attention
from me. I have been leaving you alone but when you do shit like that I'm
not going to leave you alone.

You know nothing about my life, then or now. You'd like to think or make
people thing the same, that I have nothing better to do. Look in the mirror
nutcase, the description fits you.

I've stated a few times why I have taken the time to answer questions here
for the last 10 years.

Now go see if you can cause another family member to have a drastic mishap.
Seems like all your family is disaster prone. Must be from being related to
you. Or maybe it's more of your bullshit fantasies looking for sympathy.

Marty

Marty

Oct 27, 2005, 11:31:03 AM10/27/05

"Larry Geller" <ge...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Since I'm being polite to you, you are happy to respond? That's nice of you
to do me that favor.

Not to belabor the point but after Elvis came down to the gate and you were
put in the car, Bill Morris, Elvis and I were standing by the curb when Bill
told us that the package came from Sal and it was addressed to you. That's
why Elvis later told me to call Sal.

I am only repeating what Sheriff Bill Morris told Elvis and I that night.

Other than that, I'm really not interested in continuing this subject.

Marty

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2005, 4:36:57 PM10/27/05
Hey Genie everyone else has told you so I may as well. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Genie

Oct 27, 2005, 8:42:32 PM10/27/05

Marty wrote:
> "Genie" <Aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Helm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > First off nobody is asking you to get into anything. Second off Marty
> > > is here answering questions that people are asking him but you oh no I
> > > must buy your book to to get an answer to my question. You came here to
> > > set the record straight and I asked you what your version was and
> > > nothing more. First I don't believe your Larry Geller second even if
> > > you are then answer the questions and stop making people go and buy
> > > something especially something from 1989. Whats the matter you hiding
> > > something? All you did was come here and basically call Marty the LIAR
> > > without any explanation. If he is lying then tell your version. If you
> > > don't like what I say or how I say it then that is just too fucking
> > > bad. By the way YOU can go read pages 442, 443 and 444 of Rev. from
> > > the Memphis Mafia.
> >
> > If you cannot figure out what pathetic disrespectful post you just
> > made, then I suggest you buy the book!
> > Marty is here as he has nothing better to do, Larry is for real and he
> > has a life. I suggest you try getting one.
> > ~Aladdin
>
> There you go again Looney, making statements because you want some attention
> from me. I have been leaving you alone but when you do shit like that I'm
> not going to leave you alone.

****************************And I have left you alone. I have made
every effort not to include myself into any of the posts asking Mr.
Lacker or Marty a question...look through them...you will see I am
stating the truth. So I have made an effort to leave you alone. I
didn't call you any names. But I was not about to let "Helm" talk to
Larry in such a manner. I have as much business replying as you
do.**********************

> You know nothing about my life, then or now. You'd like to think or make
> people thing the same, that I have nothing better to do. Look in the mirror
> nutcase, the description fits you.

*************************** Just hush up. No sense in making it worse
than it is. You have 75% of the posts, be happy. Or do you insist on
them all?
You are not getting them all, but I will stay off your personal
threads.

> I've stated a few times why I have taken the time to answer questions here
> for the last 10 years.

***************************Fine. I am not interested. You have a way of
speaking down to everyone, you are haughty and disresepctful to those
who question you, unless you all ready know they worship the ground you
sit on!

> Now go see if you can cause another family member to have a drastic mishap.
> Seems like all your family is disaster prone. Must be from being related to
> you. Or maybe it's more of your bullshit fantasies looking for sympathy.
>
> Marty

********************************* I don't need your sympathy or want
it.
You are the one who loves the attention here. So have at it. You are
also the one who makes more of your relationship with Elvis than really
existed.
I'm sorry Mr. Lacker, I don't go about calling you looney, and insult
you and your family and have your bully-body guards to back me
up....it's just you and me. And I do not like you anymore or less than
you like me. You are not God's gift to the Elvis community or you would
at least be more respectful of others.

So, have a nice life, run on at the mouth for as long as you can. One
day you'll meet up again with Elvis, and I'd love to see you explain
yourself.
Now, carry on............................Mr. Big shot.

Larry Geller

Oct 27, 2005, 9:23:29 PM10/27/05
Marty

Apparently you were offended by my commenting on your being polite. I
guess you misunderstood that it was meant as a compliment.

I agree with you that this subject has run its course, and this is also
my last word. Perhaps in some context the word 'package' was spoken by
someone, but no package was ever sent by Sal Orifice to me at Graceland
or anywhere else in Memphis. That did not and could not have happened.

Quite simply, if the authorities knew for a fact that Sal had sent a
package of drugs across state lines, several agencies would have thrown
the book at him and he would have gone away for years. Even Elvis
couldn't have stopped the Feds from acting in a situation like that.

Larry

Marty

Oct 27, 2005, 10:43:23 PM10/27/05

"Genie" <Aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

There you go again denying what is in print. You did mention my name in
your idiotic post answering Helm, that's why I answered you. As usual your
staement was bullshit.

As for me meeting Elvis again someday, unlike you I won't have to be
introduced to him.

You have no clue as to what my relationship with Elvis was for TWENTY YEARS
but it gives you a thrill to make weak ass comments like that.

Keep running off at the mouth Looney and everyone will continue piss on you!

Marty

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 28, 2005, 1:30:38 AM10/28/05
Hey Marty I am sorry that I got you into this little arguement. That
was not my intent. However I got more out of LGs reply than I expected
and he gave up more than he realizes. So for what its worth I believe
your end of it. Now I will drop it too.

Genie

Oct 28, 2005, 1:52:44 AM10/28/05

Helm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hey Genie everyone else has told you so I may as well. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Hey Helm_matt, everyone else can see your an ass. Kiss up to whomever
you please, I know who is lying and who isn't. Not my problem buddy,
it's your problem. Live with it.

Devildog

Oct 28, 2005, 1:58:59 AM10/28/05

If anyone was kissing up, it was you Genie.

" I wish the same, if I may say so. I believe that you knew the real
Elvis better than anyone else. You write beautifuly and I appreciate
the love and kindness that seems always present in your writing."

What rubbish...

Genie

Oct 28, 2005, 2:03:05 AM10/28/05
*Wrong!
Old pal old dog....I said what was true.
I cannot say the same for you, and a lot of Marty Lacker lovers on this
ng.
Rubbish is when it's a dirty lie....and that is all Marty deals in.
You support that crap, fine. Makes not one difference to me what you
think.

Devildog

Oct 28, 2005, 2:18:11 AM10/28/05

Of course it makes a difference to you what I think, otherwise you
wouldn't have responded. You never knew Elvis, Marty or any of the rest
of the MM. You never recieved a Caddilac from Elvis, much less ever
visited Gracealnd as a vet to look at imaginary cats. You never worked
in the movies.

You have failed to back up your stories and that makes you a liar.

You put yourself into the middle of a series of exchanges between
Marty, Larry Geller and Matt Helm. That makes you a nut. You have
nothing to offer so for once why don't you just shut the fuck up.

Marty

Oct 28, 2005, 11:54:42 AM10/28/05

"Genie" <Aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

You wouldn't know the truth about anything Elvis if it slapped you in the
face you lunatic.

Dream on with your self important fantasies.

Marty

Marty

Oct 28, 2005, 11:56:47 AM10/28/05

"Genie" <Aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Yes it does, that's why you stick your uninformed, Lunatic nose in every
thread on here.

Mind your own business you have no first hand knowledge about anything
Elvis.

Marty

Genie

Oct 28, 2005, 4:29:24 PM10/28/05

And you Sir, are not God! As I have said before. You make me sick, and
you make a lot of the people on this or other groups completely ill!
Sadly, those good people are either not here, or they are here but
refuse to take up for Elvis. You, on the other hand have bullies coming
out your ears to attack anyone who doesn't like you. I've done a good
job; I'm happy with making you a nervous wreck. Makes me smile
everytime I have seen you in person or on video.....that spineless,
smug character who either suffers from dementia or parkinsons...rave on
about "Elvis" anything.
I wouldn't care to be you. Your a pathetic little man packed full of
pride and stories and lies that you have dished out to every gullible
fan for the past 27 years. One of these days, you will pass on to
another level.
If I were you, I would begin to worry about where that will take you.
You are not the King of this Ng! Elvis is. You are the slimeball that
enjoys the limelight of it all. So, do you still wish to talk about
"Fantasyland?"

Marty

Oct 28, 2005, 5:26:49 PM10/28/05

"Genie" <Aladd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Absolutely, that's where you live.

I think it's hilarious the adjectives you write describing me. It's the same
when you talk about and act like you have first hand knowledge of Elvis.

You don't know me and you didn't know him. MAYBE and I say MAYBE, you went
to a concert or had an opportunity like thousands of fans to say hello to
him and get his autograph but that's yet to be proved by you. However, I do
know you had no personal relationship with Elvis of any kind.

So you be sure to continue to tell the world what you think of me but quit
making a fool of yourself trying to make people think that you know what you
say about me or Elvis is fact.

Nobody here believes you, we all know you're a full of shit nutcase. NOBODY
who deals in the truth would go this long and this far simply proving what
they say, instead of letting people shit all over you everytime you post.

What happened to all the proof you were going to send to Bill Burk and Larry
Geller. ANOTHER LIE!

Go check your caller ID, the Wizard Of OZ might have answered your call.

Marty

Helm...@yahoo.com

Oct 28, 2005, 8:15:39 PM10/28/05
Hey Helm_matt, everyone else can see your an ass. Kiss up to whomever
you please, I know who is lying and who isn't. Not my problem buddy,
it's your problem. Live with it.

Who is everyone you fucking LOONEY Bitch? Your the only one I see
talking shit. Especially to me. We have not even talked on here so I
guess I should assume we have met elsewhere right LOON. I meant it that
I didn't intend for Marty to get static over my question. That is none
of your business to start with. Go back to your little fucking shrine
and light a candle or ten and worship your picture of Elvis you fucking
freak. Who are you AJ? Marie? Or perhaps one of the many others I have
had the priviledge of fucking over. God Elvis should have shot all you
fucking LOONs rather than wasting a good TV set! You were probably one
of the original gate pissers stinking up the driveway. Now go mark your
territory around Wayne Newton or Tom Jones. Better yet Hugo Uglyass.