SWAGGERING SWEARING SWAMI SWIPES "THE NEWS"

AED News

Mar 22, 2001, 5:57:24 AM3/22/01

AED News Thursday Edition

MARY'S SHAME! THE MARYGATE FIASCO GRINDS ON

Dateline AED 2001:22:03 From our Staff Reporter, Christian Wright

"Levicoff the Lout", the man they call the Swearing Swami, tried to make light
of his record of abusing musings, in an AED post yesterday. The "Cussing
Cockatoo" again misrepresented his record to AED readers saying:

> I thought I would provide some new quotes for our friend at "AED News,"
> who seems to like quoting me whenever I have used the word fuck in any
> context or at any time in the last century.

AED historian Jean Paul De Ja'Neus said, "All quotes from Dr. Levicoff that
have appeared in AED News are less than 8 months old. It isn't possible to
access earlier records. The posts and the swearing were directed at people
who disagreed with Dr. Levicoff. Dr. Levicoff was being a bully. I suppose
any bully would resent having their abuse made public."

Said famous psychiatrist to the rich and disturbed, Sara Bellum, "I think THIS
Levicoff knows when he said these things. He's embarrassed by his own record
and is falling back on "fibs" to try to minimize any distasteful consequences.
I think when a patient feels it is necessary to deny his OWN record, it says a
lot about his character and what he has done. This man has no problem telling
tall tales and betting that people will believe him. I don't think he has any
conscience. It's an interesting case. Can we find a bed for him?"

A street-wise AED pundit added, "Steve is trying to fake it out. He'll post
a cute note in the hope that people will laugh the entire thing off. He's
very sharp with this kind of manipulation. He will just hide the lie in the
joke. It's what Steve does. Steve's a jerk. What can I say?"

SHOCKING SPECULATION SAYS SERNA SUIT SOON

Dateline AED 2001:22:03 From our Mexico City Editor, Juan Tanamerra

Speculation is running rampant this morning whether MIGS lead attorney, Enrique
Serna, will SUE for LIBEL in the case of the forged AED bulletin "HURST NAMED
TO MIGS BOARD".

In that bulletin, the dashing thirty-something Serna, was quoted as saying that
respected education expert John Bear was a liar. Sr. Serna never said that and
AED News didn't write it. The forged bulletin has been tied by two AED posters,
allegedly to Dr. Steve Levicoff. AED analysts are holding their breath today,
to see whether Serna, the Latin lawyer of Leon, will drop another suit in the
lap of loquacious libertine, Levicoff.

CURIOUS CUTS

Twelve or more cows are known as a "flink."

A group of unicorns is called a blessing.

A group of frogs is called an army.

A group of rhinos is called a crash.

A group of kangaroos is called a mob.

A group of ravens is called a murder.

A group of officers is called a mess.

A group of larks is called an exaltation.

A group of owls is called a parliament.

READERS CHOICE

MARY'S OBSESSION - BUMMED OUT AND BROWNED OFF

Dateline AED 2001:22:03 From our Entertainment Editor, Katty Li Gooford
Now we present more of your picks from the postings of the Cussing Crusader

1 "there's always going to be some asshole that retorts with at-tee-tude."

2 "he's an asshole"

3 "he's simply an asshole."

4 "I think you are an asshole"

5 "My opinion is that you are an asshole"

6 "sometimes act like an asshole"

7 "I can say that . . is an asshole"

A E D News "For the People"
AED...@gmx.ch

From the publisher

We have been forced to use another usenet host which also happens to be used by
a sociopathic spammer. AED News has no connection to, or sympathy for
Factwatcher in any way, or under any alias. AED News is the quality journal of
record for Alt.Education.Distance, with our virtual headquarters located in
Zurich, Switzerland. Internationally respected, we have field offices and
journalists on assignment across the entire civilized cyber world.

Lansing Wombat Hurst III, Publisher

Submitted via WebNewsReader of http://www.interbulletin.com