George Gollin Gay Pornography Link—“I was going to fuck them.”

Barry Soetoro

Dec 24, 2010, 9:31:16 PM12/24/10
A University of Illinois science teacher has been linked to a
notorious internet pedophile-pandering pornographer.

George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin) has been a
frequent poster on one of pornographer Thomas ‘Chip’ White’s
websites. Hiding behind the alias ‘galanga,’ George Gollin has made
over 1,280 posts on the gay boy pornographer’s discussion forums.

In a recent interview George Gollin stated, ‘I was going to fuck
them.’

George Gollin, who claims to be an expert in college accreditation
issues despite having no education, experience or apparent knowledge
in the topic, has a history of lawless, anti-social behavior. George
Gollin has been caught impersonating federal agents, posting other
peoples’ social security numbers on his website, and even made death
threats against people who exposed his scurrilous activities.

George Gollin recently was sued in federal court for slander and
extortion for his role in an alleged Liberian shakedown scheme,
forcing Illinois taxpayers to pay lawyers over $58,000 in legal fees
in his defense.

When his employer ordered George Gollin to remove offensive materials
from his website, Gollin immediately arranged for his partner, gay
Oregon bureaucrat Alan Contreras to re-post it. A court has ruled
that Contreras is a civil rights violator and anti-Christian bigot, a
ruling Contreras did not challenge on appeal.

George Gollin’s lesbian daughter exposed her family’s sordid private
activities in her public blogs. She listens to what she describes as
‘the suck my dick fuck my ass song’ with her father George Gollin.
She also revealed that she shares chocolate vaginas with her mother,
college administrator Melanie Loots, who refers to Catholics as 'dirty
Papists.' Loots was cited by the FDA for illegally selling 386 mutant
lab pigs to the public for food.

George Gollin also admitted that the dissertation he submitted to
receive his college degree was in fact an improper collaboration
authored by 15 other people, in apparent contravention of school
policy expressly requiring such projects to be a student’s individual
work.